La Contessa Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But your ordeal isn't finished yet girl."

La Contessa stands by the side of the rack, a leather strap-on, thicker and wider than any of the men's cocks, sticks out from the scarlet silk of her gown.

"Take it girl," she urges, as the object is pushed into her mouth.

Becky can barely breathe as the strap-on fills her mouth and is pushed deeper. But she still finds the energy to suck on it determinedly, knowing she must submit to this act of humiliation for her mistress.

Il Padrino has been watching attentively on the side-lines at the actions of his four apprentices, but the moment has come for him to enter the play. He unbuttons his breeches and pulls out is cock, aroused from watching the torment to which Becky has been subjected. La Contessa withdraws the strap-on from Becky's mouth so she can turn her head and watch as Il Padrino mounts the rack. His black-rimmed hat and sinister white mask loom over her as he rams his rampant cock into her sopping cunt.

She groans desperately as she receives her master's cock, and arches her body to take it deeper inside her. Il Padrino starts pounding into her. He's already aroused and Becky has been on the edge of coming for ages. It takes only a few minutes of hard thrusts before Becky lets out a scream of ecstasy as the waves of orgasm wash over her. Il Padrino reaches his orgasm soon after her, shooting his cum into her eager cunt. La Contessa releases the clamps from Becky's nipples and she lets out a final gasp of pain and pleasure as blood rushes back to sensitive nerve endings. Becky looks spent and exhausted, but there's also a euphoric glaze in her eyes. She's left in silence for a few minutes to recover.

"So, now do you understand what it means to serve La Contessa?"

"Yes, mistress."

"You have completed your initiation into my service and I am pleased with how you have acquitted yourself. Are you ready to give yourself up to me?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Now you have offered yourself into submission, know my name, La Contessa di Nemesia, the ruler of fate and distributor of justice and retribution. I wanted a slave girl, and my command of fate brought me to you. It was I who rescued from captivity and ignorant brutality for a purpose. You were destined to serve me, my slave girl. Do you believe that?"

"Yes, I do, mistress."

12