The Pleasure Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man is used by four friends of his mother.
1.6k words
4.21
57.9k
51

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KPayne
KPayne
139 Followers

"Would you like me to give you a hand job Lewis?"

Lewis Carter stood up and stared open-mouthed at the woman in the white bikini who'd just beckoned him to lean over and whispered in his ear. She was one of the four friends of his mother who'd spent the afternoon sunbathing in his parents' garden, and he didn't have any idea how to react. He desperately wanted to believe that the woman he knew only as "Emma" wasn't joking but couldn't tell either way.

And even though all of them were at least twice his age, every hormone in his body had been on overdrive for the three hours he'd carried cold drinks from the house as the women had dipped in and out of the pool. He'd tried not to stare at nipples the size of his thumb straining against wet material and hardened by a cool breeze, or the deep crevices between the women's legs which looked like thick black lines drawn with marker pens on their damp, clinging swimsuits, but at that moment knew his almost permanent state of arousal had been obvious.

"I really don't mind," she grinned, "You've had that boner for hours, and it's no big deal to me."

The woman on the sunbed to her left sat upright, lifted her over-sized sunglasses away from her eyes, and smiled. "Emma's not joking. She's been talking about it for over an hour, and now the others have gone into the house with your mother, all you have to do is kneel by her side under the parasol and drop your trousers." She was a mousey blonde about five years older than Emma, a little heavier, had skin like an old brown handbag which contrasted starkly with her yellow one-piece bathing suit, and a look on her face which somehow made Lewis feel as though he could trust her, despite his confusion: Why would a woman he'd "known" for less than an afternoon possibly want to make him so happy?

Emma laughed at the expression on his face as she continued, "I've always liked doing it, just to see the expression on a man's face when he comes, and it's been a long time since I handled a nice young man like you. It'll be fun, especially as there's a chance your mother will catch us, and I've always liked doing risky things."

The other woman stared up at Lewis. "It's true, she used to steal from shops when we were younger and was forever fucking in public places just for the thrill of maybe getting caught." He still didn't believe it but was so excited that his hard-on had become even more uncomfortable, as Emma nodded and added, "And it doesn't look like it'll take long."

Lewis still couldn't believe his luck. The woman he'd been introduced to only as Emma had a stomach which hung over her waistband, and flabby thighs mottled with cellulite, but that moment all he could focus on was the dripping black line between her legs which was making painfully harder every second he stared at it.

He knelt by Emma's sunbed, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and let them drop with his boxers to the floor. "Just one thing," said Emma grinning as she reached forward, grabbed hold of his erection and started to gently tug it, "While I do this, do you mind doing something for me?"

He nodded as hard and as fast as he could: "Ok, anything."

Emma Payton then reached into her handbag and pulled a small metallic object about the same size and shape as an acorn. "My husband wants me to walk around the house naked except for this, but I'm a little nervous about it. Will you wear it for me while I do this and tell me how it feels?"

Lewis Carter didn't know what the object was or how it could be worn, but at that moment all he cared about was having his erection tugged by a middle-aged woman wearing damp bikini briefs which had been pulled so tight that a neat line of short dark hairs stuck out of each side.

"It slips between your buttocks Lewis. It's a little butt plug," said Emma smiling, "and purely decorative. There are others which do stuff, but this one just reflects the light and looks pretty. If you don't mind, Rachel will put it in for me so I can carry on doing this." She leant forward, kissed the tip of his erection, sat upright and started jerking lust a little faster.

He nodded shyly, and Emma Payton tossed the little acorn to her friend. "Put your hands behind your head and close your eyes while Rachel slides it in," she said, "And if it's too uncomfortable, she'll just pull it back out again and I'll carry on until you've splurted into a towel or something."

Lewis Carter shut his eyes tightly, interlocked his fingers around the back of his head, and yelped with pain as a cold metallic object was pushed into his sphincter. "It feels a hell of a lot bigger than it looks!" he exclaimed as his eyes widened with the pain, "Take it out!"

Emma let go of him and smirked, "Sorry, can't do that. Not for a while anyway. And it feels bigger because it is." The woman standing behind him then threw the little metal acorn at her friend, picked up a summer dress, tied it around her waist, and laughed as Lewis spun round, tried to grip the end of what had been forced inside him, and doubled up in agony as it grew and vibrated.

"Sorry Lewis, hand job's over," grinned Emma as she dropped the metal acorn back in her handbag, "This one doesn't do anything, but the one Rachel has pushed into you is controlled by this." She waved a little metal box about the of a deck of cards with a large blue button on it, and added, "And that means whoever has it now controls you."

Emma took her finger away from the controller as tears ran down Lewis's cheeks and replied to her friend's suggestion that they go join the others "and have a bit of fun like we planned" with an amused smirk: "I'll just gather my things and we'll follow you up there."

Rachel nodded her agreement, told Lewis to put his pants back on, and walked across the lawn to the house laughing while an amused Emma watched him get dressed. "Are you going to make me dance or something?" he spluttered as Emma again clicked the controller's little blue button and he dropped to his knees.

"That's probably the sort of thing those three have in mind," she sniggered, "But I've been wet for a couple of hours, and it's not from dipping in and out of the pool."

She pulled at one of the little white bows at her waist, did the same with the one of the other side, pulled the bikini briefs out from under her, hung them over one of the parasol's metal ribs, and spread her legs so wide that her feet touched the floor on either side of the sunbed"

Her nipples hardened as she spoke and pressed against the inside of her bikini top like two large erasers on the end of two very thick pencils as she pointed to a little strip of black hair in the centre of the untanned "Y" shape below her navel, grinned, "So get your head down here," and clicked the controller. Lewis almost wept with pain, as Emma Payton laughed, "I'll let you know when to stop."

He crawled towards the glistening pink crevice which was already dripping with excitement: Emma Payton was more obviously aroused than any woman he'd ever seen and reacted to the first touch of his tongue by grabbing the hair on the back of his head, spreading her legs even wider and pulling him as far into her as she could.

Lewis struggled to breathe, but every time he slowed down or tried to withdraw even slightly, the forty five year old woman he'd been furtively admiring for three hours pressed the button in her left hand so that excruciating pain shot through his body. Emma Payton had wanted Lewis's head between her legs from the moment she'd first seen him, and now that it was there, she was in absolutely no hurry to let him move it away.

Her first orgasm was a tremor that took less than two minutes, and as he instinctively pulled away thinking that he'd done what she wanted, Emma clicked the controller. She laughed as he squirmed in agony, told him that she'd say when to stop, and then settled herself in position for what she knew was going to be one of the most explosive climaxes of her life.

And it was.

And it felt so very, very good, that even though she was utterly exhausted, Emma Payton decided that this was a situation she really had to make the most of, and almost instantly decided that as all she had to do was find the energy to press a button, she was going to make him carry on until she came again.

Lewis Carter was a sodden mess when she finally pushed his head away and told him to towel her dry. He wiped her down, dried himself, and watched silently as Emma Payton pulled her little white briefs down from the parasol, slowly retied the two bows while grinning at him, and stood up. She wrapped a thin flower-patterned summer dress around her in the same way that Rachel had, tied it at the waist, sniggered as she squeezed the controller's button just enough to make him squirm, and told him to follow her into the house.

>>>> 2

KPayne
KPayne
139 Followers