La Playa Ch. 14

Story Info
Bi BDSM in the world's greatest swinger's resort.
4.4k words
4.31
22.6k
7
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

The Dungeon – Three Vignettes of the BDSM Lifestyle at La Playa

Author's Note: This story provides little character development, as I hope you'll see in the first two paragraphs. To understand the narrators readers may want to review La Playa Ch.1 in the Group Sex category.

Scene 1: Master Paul

Hector screamed. He didn't cry out, moan, groan, pant, or mumble incoherently. The only way to describe it is as a scream. It was a girlie scream too.

I smiled and gave him a chance to catch his breath, but I did not release the pressure of the adjustable alligator clamps on his nipples. Nor did I withdraw my cock from his ass. I pulled back until two inches of my steel hard black cock were left inside, then thrust the remaining eight inches back in with a slap. Hector screamed again, and a small drop of blood began to seep past the tooth of the left clamp that had broken the skin. I'd have to remember that and see to it that he had some first aid after the scene. After I had my cum in his girlie white ass.

It was Thursday evening of our first week of operation at La Playa, and I was letting off some steam from the intensity of opening week. My shortest workday this week was 16 hours. Steve had warned those of us who had never participated in a hotel or resort opening that the first few weeks, hell the first month, would be crazy, and had urged us to take every opportunity to recharge our batteries as we went. Just as long as we kept the guests happy. Well this candy-assed guest better be real happy right now.

I had Hector's head and hands in classic standing stocks. The device was only about four feet high, so this forced him to bend over at the waist. A spreader bar kept his tanned and taught legs in the right position to open his ass for my total use. I knew that he was at La Playa on a working vacation. He was a porn star plugging his films for one of our owners, Mr. Randy the porn producer, and thus I didn't really consider him a "guest" in the true sense of the word. No, tonight he was my meat.

They call me Master Paul, and I'm the Dungeon Master at La Playa. Tonight was a free play night in the Dungeon, and we were giving the guests more leeway in their choices of play. Still no ball gags or snuff play, watersports only in the specially designated area, and no serious blood/bodywork would be allowed, but anything and everything up to those limits was fine. Anjali and I were keeping our eyes on activities in different rooms. She had the duty in the electro-torture area, while I had the mediaeval equipment.

Claudia was supervising the enemas and watersports (yeah, we are relaxing the WS restrictions in the Dungeon,) Juan and Dana were working the front desk and keeping the true novices out, and Dirk was playing lifeguard in the Grotto, which could get slippery when wet. The subs, who are all well paid professionals just like the Doms and Dommes, were floating about in pairings, providing towels, instructions on the simpler toys and equipment, and adding to our safety eyes.

Hector's long blonde hair hung down and around his face. He was rolling his head from side to side, letting himself get into the feel of my 10 inches sliding in and out of his ass. It was a talented ass, I had to admit. But it was also a typical ass based upon my experience with people in "the industry." Most of the male porn stars I've ever met are gay, and can't live up to their macho personas in person. Hector looked great: chiseled abs; runner's legs; and hair in a stylish cut. All show and no substance. So I figured I would give him a taste of the real world when I saw him enter the dungeon with a collar on. I didn't want to leave this kind of work to some guest who is just here for a few kicks. I wanted Hector to be scared shitless.

But my next thought was "this is boring, I want some pussy."

As I pulled fully out of his ass I saw his sphincter wink at me. At least his ass knew what it liked. I moved around to his front, pulled off the condom and stuck my cock in his face. His ass had been clean, but I knew he got a nostril full of his own musk as I forced the head past his lips, grabbing a handful of blonde hair to give myself purchase.

"Your pussy is sweet, boy," I growled at him. "But if you don't suck the cum right out of my balls I'm going to cut your nipples right off."

I felt the suction increase, and then I pulled my cock back out of his mouth, but decided not to wait around for the payoff. I adjusted the blindfold over his eyes, then grabbed a pair of headphones from the hook on the wall. I plugged them into the jack in the floor beneath the stocks and slipped them over his ears. Until someone released him from the stocks or pulled off the headset he was going to listen to soundtracks from horror movies – soundtracks of human screaming. This was my idea, my contribution to making La Playa special.

All the stationary implements and equipment in the dungeon had such a jack in close proximity, with a selector knob to allow the Dom to decide what the sub would hear. Then I walked over to the first aid kit hanging on the wall. I came back with a bottle of Mercurochrome. I painted his nipple to protect against infection, leaving the clamps in place. Then I painted "fuck me" in Mercurochrome red on Hector's butt cheeks and walked away. A sub would release him if he said the safe word. Or on the next hour, whichever came first.

Scene 2: Mistress Anjali

Paul nodded at me as he stepped into the electro-torture area, grabbed a leash on a pretty guest and pulled her toward the medieval room. I had her husband/boyfriend/sex partner strapped down on a plastic table with electrodes attached to an even dozen places, she knew the safe word, and Paul is a professional, so his action did not alarm me. But I was a little worried about him. He seemed to feel like he had to be "on" 24/7, and was spending way too much time worrying about his image.

I just hoped he could keep reminding himself that we are here to make sure these people have a good experience. That they are paying a lot of money to be tortured, humiliated, dominated, and fucked. I've known Paul for 15 years. We've worked in a number of houses and dungeons together. Staged some outrageous scenes at events and parties in the Bay Area, which is where we met Steve.

"Paul is a pro, and just needs a little more sleep," I thought to myself.

With that I turned back to look at the goings on in the room. A mixed group of seven people were standing around the padded table in the far corner. A gorgeous young redheaded woman was strapped to the table, her master standing at the control panel at the foot of the table. In the interest of safety only a very few Doms or Dommes who could prove a high level of knowledge and experience were allowed to use this table on willing subjects.

Most of the "electro torture" devices in the room were run on nothing stronger than "D" cell batteries, but this table operated on 110 volt AC power with electrodes controlled through a series of rectifiers with rheostats. A skilled practitioner could give one part of a body a pretty good jolt, while gently caressing another with a tingling sensation only. The redhead was writhing on the table as her Master skillfully varied the voltage moving through the many electrodes attached to her body. Her ear lobes, nipples, finger tips, cunt lips, clit and toes all had small clamps attached with wire leads. An anal probe wire protruded from her ass, and a speculum held her vagina open. The people surrounding the table were either paying close attention to learn from an obvious expert, or were jacking or jilling themselves or a partner to the sights and sounds they witnessed. The redhead spasmed in both orgasm and pain as the Master in charge flipped a switch and energized the anal probe.

A young female couple approached me walking on their knees, their eyes turned down and their hands holding a harness I had designed myself.

"Please, Mistress," plead one woman, a curvaceous brunette. "Please teach us how to use this device?"

"Very well, pretty ones, move over to the mats," I replied.

The pair moved quickly, still on their knees, to the area of the floor covered with gym mats and found an empty space. I examined the ass of the second woman, also a brunette but less full-figured than the one who spoke, as I walked across the room. I took the proffered harness and unfastened the various snaps and buckles.

I ordered the curvaceous one to stand and quickly strapped her into one half of the harness, connecting electrode leads to her nipples as I went, then directed her to lie down face up with her knees raised. I repeated the procedure with the other girl, ordering her into a 69 position with her partner. Reaching between them, I attached the crotch of one half of the harness to the collar of one slave, fastened some buckles in between their torsos, then attached the other collar at the other end of the harness. The final buckles put their wrists into straps at their sides, preventing them from using their hands or arms to control their body weight or position on each other. They could only get out of this predicament with outside help. Then I turned the rheostat on the battery pack attached to the side of the harness to being the flow of electricity to their nipples.

The result was that the face of each woman was forced into the crotch of the other, encouraging them to lick each other. The top woman was on her knees with the weight of her upper body resting on the bottom. I directed the bottom to lift her knees up, and attached two further straps to hold her legs up on the harness of the top woman.

"Lick each other until I direct you to stop," I said, then looked around the room.

I saw two couples standing at the doorway with slightly apprehensive but curious looks on their faces. Two average looking vanilla couples, the men with slight paunches and the women with bleached blonde hair. All four wore collars, had bisexual/bottom wrist bands on, but were obviously new to the BDSM scene.

"You two, present yourselves," I ordered the two men to leave their partners and kneel at my feet.

They hesitated at first, but responded when I cracked my riding crop, which hung from a thong on my wrist, against my thigh.

"You will each fuck one of these women in their pussies until they orgasm", I said, gesturing to the two women I just put into the 69 harness. "You may NOT cum. Once they have orgasmed you will switch women and fuck their asses until you cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," they answered in unison.

The two men took their positions and slipped their cocks into the two bound women. I moved over to the two women left standing in the door.

"What do you two think about those slut boys fucking other girls and leaving you hanging?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, Mistress," mumbled the taller blonde.

"Doesn't it make you angry?" I demanded of the shorter woman.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied.

"Then do something about it you stupid cunts!" I yelled. "You may each flog those pussy boys. Hurt them. Make sure they don't cum!"

The light dawned and the two women grinned at each other.

"Thank you, Mistress," they said with songs in their hearts as they moved off to the racks on the wall.

One selected a cat 'o nine tails, the other a studded paddle, and moved over to take their revenge on the men. It's all in a day's work at La Playa.

Scene 3: Mistress Dirk

I just love the Grotto. I think it's the sexiest part of La Playa. It is a small maze of caves and water features that offers a back entrance to the Dungeon, and empties out to the River in the feature that provides its name. Recessed directional lighting (even a couple of real gas torches at the Dungeon door,) a rubberized floor to guard against slipping, drip and mist water outlets strategically placed to leave some walls wet while others are dry, and every 15 feet or so another alcove or wall recess that provides a big bench or even bed covered with a waterproof pad – perfect for a couple or a few people to play. A couple of alcoves include glory holes from the Dungeon so people can get their kicks in that special way.

"Excuse me, sir," a woman's voice sought my attention from behind. "Can you direct me to the Dungeon door?"

I noticed the purple armband she wore next to the blue, blue, pink of a bi-curious hetero and replied

"Ma'am or Mistress is more appropriate in addressing me, sub!"

The woman, nude from the waist down with a wet t-shirt on top, torn to reveal her right nipple, quailed a bit and flushed as she noticed my tits. They may not be Mae West's, but I've worked hard for my 34b bosom, they are my favorite feature, and my cock gets hard every time I play with them.

"Excuse me, Mistress!" the sub exclaimed, dropping to her knees and lowering her eyes.

This one was well trained. I decided to forgive her mistake. Hell, I know I still look like a guy from the back despite all the hormones I chew as a transexual, and let her earn her answer.

"You will be forgiven after you suck my cock for one minute, slime!"

I menaced her and moved closer. She obediently opened her mouth and closed her eyes as I forced my second-favorite feature past her lips.

A few people moved past in ones and twos as the cute little sub did her thing. The Grotto always seems to be filled with voyeurs and passers by, the curious looking to get their jollies and hoping to find a full-blown orgy around the next darkened corner. Not unlike some of the bathhouses I used to frequent back in the States.

The slender woman did well. Not the greatest cocksucker I've known, but a commendable job for a girl.

I counted to 60 and said "Very well, girl, you are forgiven. You may go now and tell your Master or Mistress of your mistake and penance, and allow them to decide if you need further punishment. The Dungeon door is two intersections down on your right, just look for the flicker of the torch flames in the dark."

At that moment I heard a woman's voice say "there you are, Sandi!"

The sub spun and, remaining on her knees, kissed the feet of a butch gyrl I'd seen around the grounds this week.

"Mistress, this unit got lost and asked directions. Unfortunately this unit mistook the lovely Lady for a man from the rear, and in penance had to suck her cock. Do you want to punish this unit further for its stupidity?"

You could hear the pleading anticipation in the sub's voice.

"How could you possibly mistake Mistress Dirk for a male you stupid cunt?" butch girl asked.

"Oh Mistress Rizzo, it was the power of her shoulders that confused this worthless unit, please allow me to fully correct my error."

Rizzo and Sandi – clearly not their real names. These two were playing out the movie "Grease" the way it should have played. I would have plowed Travolta's butt good!

Letting the thread play out, "Rizzo" said "yes, you must offer your ass to Mistress Dirk to treat as she pleases for the next half hour." Addressing me she said "may I watch and learn from you?"

"Sure, honey, let's move to an alcove" I said with a smile.

I led the two women, Sandi with her eyes lowered and Rizzo grinning because she was playing in the big leagues, around a couple of bends until we found some empty pads.

"Slut, grab a condom, but no lube," I ordered the sub.

She glanced up with a look of alarm as Rizzo chuckled.

"Good idea, Mistress," said Rizzo. "Fuck her ass raw with that nice black cock of yours."

Sandi handed me the condom. I noticed her hand trembling as she did.

"Actually I want the slut to use your juices as lube, Mistress Rizzo," I said to the dyke. "But first I want little Sandi here to get me hard, just like she did with Danny before he and his gang had their way with her little virgin cunt."

"I remember that night," replied Rizzo, pleased that I picked up on the movie reference for their fantasy. "Zucco and his pigs fucked her good as she cried and bled on the back seat of 'Greased Lightning.' I laughed and laughed that the stupid little slut had let those morons get to her. Then I took her myself later that night at the slumber party."

Sandi was on her knees on the padded bench, sucking on my cock as I stood. My dick was responding rather languidly to her ministrations, and I had an idea to speed up the proceedings.

"Mistress Rizzo," I said, "would you care to sample my titties while your little piece gets me hard?"

Rizzo's eyes lit up and she licked her lips as her eyes drank in my hard little nipples.

"Oh yes, thank you Mistress Dirk, I do believe I would," she replied, moving closer to me and lowering her head.

I was wearing a leather torso harness above my pink ballerina skirt, so my nipples were fully exposed while you could still see the person ministering to my organ through the gauze of the tutu. Rizzo's work on my nipples had an immediate effect. She suckled first, then tickled with her tongue, then bit and pulled her head back to stretch first the left and then the right nubbin.

"Yeah," I growled, "you know how to suck on titties, girl."

She smiled as she chewed on my right nip.

My cock quickly went hard. My nipples are ultra-sensitive and seem to be hard wired direct to my balls. The little sub kept up her work on my growing shaft as I directed her to finger her Mistress to get some girl-goo for lubrication. Rizzo responded well to the obviously familiar ministrations of her sub, and transmitted that to my tits with enthusiasm. Sandi also reached up and rolled my balls in her free hand.

After a few minutes of letting the two women feast on my manly womanhood I said, "Rizzo, why don't you slip that rubber on my cock and let me fuck your little bitch. Do you want her to suck your clit while I use her?"

"I'd rather sixty-nine with her and watch your dick slide in and out of her ass, Dirk" replied the dark haired Domme, "if that's ok with you."

"Sure, honey," I replied as she rolled the condom on my cock, Sandi's fingers still buried in her Mistress' twat.

"Ok little bitch, let your Mistress take her position, but don't let your fingers get dry or your sweet little asshole will regret it!" I said to Sandi.

I was more and more impressed with the dedication the sub had to her role as she kept two fingers pumping in and out of Rizzo while the butch girl got comfortable on her back, her head at the edge of the cushions and reaching up to lick the bottom of my cock.

"Now lube your butt up good, sub, for my big dick," I ordered the slender brunette as she moved into sixty-nine with her Domme.

"And start sucking my clit, slut!" added Rizzo with a hard slap to Sandi's ass.

Sandi reached between the two female bodies with her slick fingers and plunged them into her asshole, rubbing the gooey slickness into her tender membranes.

Rizzo pulled Sandi's rear down onto her mouth as I lined up my rubber-clad cock. Despite the lubrication and Rizzo's spit on my dick, I felt plenty of friction and resistance as I brutally thrust forward. Sandi cried out into her Mistress' cunt, the first slip of discipline I had seen from the sub. Rizzo reached up with her tongue trying to add wetness to my shaft as I pulled back. She didn't want her possession damaged it seemed, or wasn't as heartless as she liked to act.

"Does that hurt little one?" I asked Sandi, stroking her back with one hand while holding her in place with the other as I plunged back in to the hilt.

"Yes, Mistress," the brunette replied. "But this unit is yours as its Mistress directed. Use it as you will."

"Very good, little one," I said. "You are well trained and your Mistress is fortunate to have such a possession. Now settle in and give your Mistress a good cum while I take my pleasure."

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers
12