La Playa Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her head back into Rizzo's crotch, and I heard no more noises as I began to fuck in earnest.

Three or four voyeurs had gathered to view our tableau. I had both hands on my own nipples, pinching, twisting and squeezing them hard as my hips pistoned my cock back and forth. Rizzo's arms wrapped around Sandi's waist and her lips firmly attached to her sub's clit helped keep the object of my pleasure from bouncing away. Sandi was obviously better at eating pussy than sucking cock, because Rizzo was making mewing sounds as her need built. Sandi's ass had loosened just enough to allow my dick to slide in and out smoothly, while still providing a snug fit. I felt my balls begin to bubble in anticipation.

"Mistress, may my sub and I suckle your breasts while you fuck?" a male voice quietly asked behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder at a balding man who had a woman at the end of a leash next to him.

"No, but you may bite my nipples hard as I fuck," I replied, moving my hands down to Sandi's ass to help Rizzo keep the object of our affection in position.

The man turned and used a flogger on the woman's tits, ordering her to my other side with instructions to serve well. She moved around and I felt my torso wrapped by four arms as two mouths descended and began devouring my nipples.

Such a group joining can never last long. People miss the rhythm, cocks, fingers, and mouths slip, bodies bounce apart. This group was no different. Rizzo apparently lost her lip lock on Sandi's clit as an orgasm coursed through her body. The Domme thrashed her head and yelled out her pleasure. Her head also hit my thigh, preventing a full inward thrust into Sandi's ass. The resulting bounce knocked the female tit-sucker away from my chest, though her male Master was able to hang on.

I grabbed Sandi's hips all the harder and resumed my fucking while Rizzo continued to wail up into our joined crotches, seemingly lost now in the throws of multiple orgasms. Like I said, Sandi must be a better pussy eater than cocksucker. The female sub tried to regain my nipple, but I was bouncing too hard and fast now. Her Dom lost his connection, but thought quickly and reached up to pinch and twist my nipple with his hand. His sub mimicked the action on my other side.

As I said earlier, my nipples seem to be connected directly to my balls. The stimulation sent me over the edge. It wasn't a massive, screaming, knee-buckling orgasm, but a cum is a cum. I convulsed and filled the rubber buried in Sandi's butt. Sweat trickled down my chest.

Our two "joiners" kept up their tactile assault on my tits. The tutu was all skewed and pushed up around my waist. I thrust two more times, then pulled out. Without direction, Sandi the sub whipped around and pulled the condom off my dick with her mouth. Like I said, this sub was really into the lifestyle. She devoured the liquid right off the rubber, then palmed the empty condom for disposal later. Rizzo sat up on the cushions as the Dom/sub couple nodded their appreciation and moved on to find their next scene.

"Did this cunt please you?" Rizzo asked, pulling Sandi down onto her lap where she curled up and snuggled in.

"Indeed she did," I answered. "I am most impressed, you are very lucky to have such a well trained bitch in your stable."

"Yes, I think I'll take her into the Dungeon in a minute and give her a reward," Rizzo mused. "Would you like to be whipped on the cross, my sweet?" she murmured down to Sandi.

"This unit would love that, Mistress, if it would please you!" came the reply.

"Well enjoy yourselves and each other and thank you for sharing with me. Let me know how else we can help you. The Dungeon door is just around the corner."

I straightened my tutu and leaned down to give Rizzo a kiss. Then I stroked Sandi's cheek and gave her a sisterly peck.

"Don't worry little one, your ass will heal quickly. Ask one of the attendants for some ointment as you leave tonight."

"Thank you, Madam," said the slender brunette as I nodded once again to them both and went on my way. Grotto Lifeguard Mistress Dirk to the rescue. La Playa is going to be a great place to work!

12