All Comments on 'Lab Rat'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tinman69stinman69sover 18 years ago
Conditioning? Give me some!!!

Ahhhh The fantastic daughter!!! Damn what a story!!! ANd wouldn't that be a fantastic life? To be able to fuck your daughter, her friend and the neighbor guy too? All of it good clean hot wild sex and all of it fucking GREAT!!

Great story man! Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MMMMMMMM SO HOT!!!!!

That was fucking incredible, I actually came twice while reading this! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT!

Damn! That was fucking HOT!!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good stuff

Loved it.....my cock is leaking.......always great when people "walk on both sides of the street" I'm bi and love to see bi people in stories......keep it up.

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
hi praise indeed

great story. interesting, funny, naughty, and a lot of hot fucking and sucking action! when he got up at the end to pee, I thought is was gonna contain every one of my sexual deviances, but alas, he didn't give his daughter a golden shower. maybe that's something for their next research project??!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!