Lab Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

It had been too long since Rhonda had enjoyed a big hunk of cock meat. Being bisexual lately she had found many more worthwhile cunts to eat up than quality cocks. But, no problem here this man's cock filled her entire mouth to its limit and tasted absolutely divine. Wrapping his fingers into her hair John was soon mouth fucking the hot slut.

She obviously loved it as her sucking became harder as her tongue licked at any part of his member that it could reach. Squeezing his balls harder she moaned in enjoyment from around the huge poker in her mouth. As she jabbed a finger into his asshole playing with his prostate he rewarded her with a delightful tasty load of his spunk that she hurriedly swallowed in an effort not to lose any of the sticky stuff.

Letting go of his still hard prick and licking her lips Rhonda stood back up. Gazing into his eyes she gave his member a squeeze with her hand telling him, "You know what, Susan told me we could fuck but only if you said 'Saying hi makes me Hard' fifty times while I undress us."

As Rhonda reached for the top button of John's shirt he rapidly spit out the words that would allow him into the girl's pussy. He talked so fast that they were both convinced that he accomplished the assignment before Rhonda wiggled out of her tight fitting shorts revealing a sexy pair of pink bikini panties, causing John to exclaim, "My God those are so fucking sexy!"

"You can take them off for me and then get that cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me doggie style right now," she cooed smiling seductively. He ran his hands over the silky surface as he loved the feeling of tight fitting panties against a woman's body. Then with one hard tug he yanked them off of her ass and down her legs. Collapsing to the floor Rhonda rolled onto all fours as John aimed his prick for the Promised Land.

His cock slipped smoothly into her slippery depths. Rarely had she felt the walls of her twat stretched so much by a man's cock; it felt fantastic. Her back was arched almost into a u-shape as she pushed against the invading rod while she panted heavily. Stroke after hard stroke he rammed his manhood into her cunt.

John thought that this chick might be young but she really knew how to use her pussy muscles on his cock. As great as she was fucking him he knew that he wouldn't last long. The fuckers were moaning in ecstasy as John unloaded himself then fell onto the carpet beside her. Rhonda wasn't done cumming so she quickly jumped onto his face and ground herself in his mouth having one massive orgasm after another as John greedily devoured all of the juices.

Having satisfied herself Rhonda got up and threw back on her clothing and headed out the door. On her way out she reassured the older man that she would return sometime in the future. Worn out, John didn't move a muscle and took a nap right where she had left him. Meanwhile Rhonda skipped to her car and drove it straight to campus to report to Susan on the success of her meeting.

It would be an understatement to say that Susan was thrilled at what Rhonda told her. But, she knew that she had a long ways to go before she claimed total victory. First, was to see if dad would get hard with more than one girl saying that word to him. Then, would he get erect if another man spoke to him. She figured she had about 24 hours to accomplish this before weaning him from the rewards of super sex.

It had worked so well with Rhonda that three weeks after starting the project Rhonda still pulled at her ear every time she was greeted. Rhonda quickly agreed to go back over to their house that evening with Susan. Rhonda exclaimed, "Your daddy is one of the best lays I have ever had in my fucking life! I'd fuck him anytime!"

After about an hour long nap John got up, got dressed, got a drink, and began looking over some articles to see if any would be good to use for class next semester. Several hours passed when he heard the front door open. He looked up to see Rhonda and Susan entering and without even thinking he blurted out, "Hi, ladies."

"Hi, Professor Greene," Rhonda said in a hoarse sultry whisper.

"Hi, daddy," Susan joined in her best schoolgirl sensual tone. John didn't have to look at his lap or touch his crotch as he could feel his prick grow stiff as a board in two seconds flat. One quick glance and the ladies knew it too as it looked like his cock would tear a hole in his shorts.

"What are you girls up to," he bravely asked trying to ignore his obvious hard on. He knew he had been caught as both girls walked closer and closer to him. In unison they removed their shirts and stopped about three feet away from him.

"Well, daddy, we came to see if the word 'hi' still makes you hard. It appears to me that you are very hard so Rhonda and I will give you some positive reinforcement," cooed his daughter. The girls faced each other and wrapping their arms around each other kissed passionately. In just a few moments they were removing the remainder of each other's clothing. John couldn't believe the sight before him as soon his daughter was rolling around on the floor in front of him in a sixty nine with another woman.

"Thank you Professor, if Susan hadn't found those pictures of you doing it with some other guy she would never have had the courage to try sex with a woman; god damn it she is so fucking good at it, too," Rhonda nearly screamed as she momentarily pulled her face from Susan's musty depths. John was puzzled for a moment and then realized that Susan must have found the pictures of him with Fred Perkins his next door neighbor who he had sex with on a dare and they had taken pictures of it to prove to their wife's.

Shrugging his shoulders he figured there was nothing he could do about Susan knowing about it now but sit there and enjoy and hope for audience participation. The smell of cunt juice was driving him nuts as he watched and heard the sound of their tongues lapping up the sweet pussy nectar. Finally, Susan who was closer sat straight up covering Rhonda's face completely with her hips and reached over and unfastened his fly.

"Well, daddy, don't just sit there; get up off of your ass, stand up and get your cock in my horny little mouth." Susan demanded. Eager to comply the professor was up in a flash and out of his clothing and placing one foot on each side of Rhonda's body quickly began mouth fucking his lovely daughter.

To Susan this was incredible having her father's prick invading her mouth while her classmate was tonguing furiously all over her cunny. Just then Rhonda pushed lightly but firmly on her girlfriend's ass causing Susan to lift off of her wet face. She complained loudly, "How about my fucking pussy?"

Not wanting to leave Rhonda feeling left out Susan pushed on John's hips and laid down beside her friend and patted the floor indicating where her father was to join them. The trio quickly formed a triangle with John eating out Rhonda while Susan was being eaten by Rhonda as Susan continued sucking off her father. Hands caressed whatever skin they could find; squeezing and rubbing tits an asses. Moans of wild ecstasy came from all of them. Over the next two hours they tried every position they could think of.

John's favorite moment of the night came when he was fucking his daughter on the coffee table with her legs dangling from the side. Rhonda was sitting on her face having her asshole eaten out while she frigged her clit. John leaned in and received the most passionate tongue kissing he could ever remember while squeezing the fucking crap out of both ladies big boobs. Coming up for air for a moment Rhonda commented, "Oh fuck I love being a fucking whore slut."

When Rhonda climbed off and got her clothes back on to leave she could barely walk but told them she had to get home and do something's herself to get ready for school. John and his daughter just slept that night right there on the living room floor. John awoke in the morning to find that she had already left.

Puttering around the house John was enjoying the down time as this experiment with his daughter was beginning to wear him out. Even as he thought about being worn out he had to smile to himself as it was also the most fun he had in a long time. At about noon the door bell rang; John had no idea who it could be.

Looking through the small window in the front door he saw Fred Perkins standing there in a tight fitting t-shirt and shorts. Fred was very athletic and had muscles rippling out of every part of his 6'3" 215 pound body. He was surprised that Susan and Rhonda hadn't been fucking Fred instead of him. As John opened the door Fred greeted him, "Hi, John, how the fuck are you doing good buddy?"

"Hi Fred, I am doing fine; how about you?" To his surprise he could feel the erection grow in his own shorts and just hoped his friend wouldn't notice; but he had no such luck. "I'm fine too; it appears that your prick is really happy to see me." Fred walked a couple of steps closer to his friend. John was nervous and wasn't sure what to do. Fred just smiled broadly at John making John that much more nervous.

"It is this dumb experiment Susan is doing on me telling me that I will get hard every time someone says 'hi'," John sputtered out. Now Fred took another step so that they were face to face.

"Oh kind of like the 1904 Pavlov experiments with the dog and bell with the meat paste; I'd say Susan is succeeding as you are as hard as a board and I am turned on beyond belief. Now let me see that wonderful thing." John stood frozen like a statue as Fred gently stroked up and down the length of his rod before wrapping his fingers around it. A groan escaped John as Fred placed his arms around his back and gently gave him a soft kiss right on his lips.

Susan's father couldn't help himself as he quickly embraced Fred caressing the younger man's back. They kissed again; this time it was a hungry passionate kiss. Their bodies were grinding hard against each other as they tried to devour one another with their mouths. Simultaneously they pushed each other's shorts and underwear off of their asses and down their legs. As they stepped out of them they lifted the shirts off over their heads pausing for only a second in their passionate kiss.

"Oh fuck, Fred, make love to me," John panted. They loved the feel of their cocks rubbing up against each other and continued to grind them together. Both cocks were so hard that at times it was almost like a sword fight down there; it was a true cock fight. Fred held John tighter and began nibbling on his ear working his way to his older neighbor's neck.

He sucked and nibbled on the spot were the neck meets the shoulder until John thought he would go nuts as it felt so fucking good. Fred's hands worked their way down John's back until they found his ass at the same time he began suckling on Johns pert little nipples. It all felt so wonderful to John but not half as good as when Fred got to his cock. Tenderly and lovingly Fred kissed and licked all over the erect penis. Making love to it with his tongue, sliding it up and down the length of the erection, before taking it deep inside his mouth and giving John a blow job he would not soon forget.

While he mouth fucked John Fred began to play in Ernst fondling his partner's ass cheeks. He caressed all over John's rear end before working his fingers down the crack of the ass and finally to his puckering little rosebud. As he poked his finger inside of John his sucking became more furious. John had been caressing the top of his lover's head but now was holding onto it for dear life.

The eruption exploded deep into Fred's throat as he gulped and swallowed every bit he could muster. Then patting John's ass he again let go of the still rigid pole and stood up behind John. Sweetly he planted tender kisses on the back of John's neck and shoulders. His cock was resting in the crack of John's butt.

Slowly Fred slithered his cock up and down between his friend's ass cheeks as he pinched and teased his lover's nipples. He worked his kisses down John's back until he was resting on his knees. His cock had fallen and was resting on his partner's calves. He didn't care as now he had found John's ass with his lips.

Feverishly he worked over the skinny ass with his mouth as he grabbed and kneaded the cheeks; until he was pulling them apart with each caress. As if licking an ice cream cone Fred licked the crevice from bottom to top over and over again. Finding John's stink hole Fred stuck his tongue in as far as it would go; poking in and out. Then, giving a push on the back of John's knee he signaled for his neighbor to fall to the floor.

Excitedly, John got down on all fours pushing his ass up in the air as far as he could get it. Fred resumed kissing the tiny shithole but this time his kisses were much wetter as he was trying to provide some natural lubrication. Happy with the job he had done in wetting John's backdoor Fred aimed his cock for the handsome anus in front of him and pushed in. He used a long steady pressure, not too hard or fast but not too slow either.

"Oh fuck, I'd forgotten how good this feels. Oh yes, John fuck my ass hard." Fred was smart enough to know that John really didn't want it hard, at least, not yet. After letting John's asshole get used to its invader Fred picked up his pace and reached around and began flogging his buddy's cock. Gradually, Fred's strokes got harder and harder and faster and faster, until his prick was a blur going in and out of the tight rectum.

Pounding and pounding as hard as he could Fred knew he would make a large deposit in this wonderful shit tunnel very soon. John was breathless as he continued his thrusting. Then he felt his nut sack tighten and out poured his jism coating the insides of John's poop shoot just as John sprayed a load of his own hot seed onto the floor.

"The word 'hi' does make you hard doesn't it?" Fred asked as he fell to the floor. He scooted up on the carpet and gave John a passionate kiss.

"How did you know about that?" John retorted as he returned the favor by giving Fred another kiss.

"Remember, you told me when I came in besides that sweet slut Rhonda told me about it late last night while she was sitting on my face after leaving here. She promised to fuck me again if I helped Susan and even give me a pair of her cum soaked panties. God John, I'd almost forgotten how great it was with you. Now how about cleaning off my cock?" John moved into position and took Fred's cock in hand.

"Shit yes, Fred, this fucking cock of yours is fantastic! Come back tomorrow and it will be my turn to ram my fucking cock up your ass hole, you mother fucking son of a bitch." Eagerly John licked and sucked all of the combined juices off Fred's half hard pole until not a trace of anything remained on it.

Tuckered out Fred lumbered to his feet and quickly got his stuff together and left. John couldn't help but wonder what was next. He was somewhat disappointed that evening when all he got was his daughter to fuck him over and over again. It was fun and exciting but not something new. Still, in all, she was the best fuck he had ever had.

Over the next few days Susan gradually cut back on the reward while carefully monitoring her father's reaction whenever she greeted him. It appeared to be working as whenever she, Rhonda, or Fred said 'hi' to him the woody in his trousers was clearly visible. By the seventh day she was ready for the ultimate test.

They went out to the local mall and greeted everyone they met. Most of the time she could tell that he was erect but after awhile he didn't seem as stiff. She decided that they would have to go out again the next day, this time to the park. The first couple of times they greeted people John couldn't resist getting hard.

The first person they came across was a voluptuous girl in a bikini and then a cute couple making out. But, when a grandmother smiled broadly and greeted them John's cock barely budged until Susan whispered in his ear, "daddy the word 'hi' makes you hard and my cunt all tingly and dripping wet."

When the older lady was out of sight Susan threw her arms around her daddy's neck kissing him passionately and giving the bulge now forming in his pants a hard squeeze. After about another hour of walking Susan was convinced that she had him trained as she only had to stop twice more out of about fifty people they greeted. He wasn't about to tell Susan but John knew that she had won and decided it was pointless to fight it; maybe he would enjoy wearing her panties.

After ten days their rule was that Susan had to quit rewarding John for getting hard on cue. That didn't mean that they didn't have wild sex every night then four days later the big test came as they would spend two hours walking various places to see if Susan's training had worked on her father.

John had insisted that Susan couldn't mention anything about the bet or anything related to sex as they walked around as this might cause him to get hard for reasons other than the experiment. The two exchanged some small talk but there didn't seem to be a lot to say as their time over the last two weeks had been consumed by the experiment and sex.

First they returned to the mall and Susan had no problem telling that her father got hard every time someone greeted them. It didn't matter what they looked like or how old or young they were. But, Susan knew that this wasn't a true test as it was easy to get her dad hard in this crowded environment and he would pretty much stay rigid.

Next they walked around the neighborhood and the nearby school and again her daddy got stiff right on cue. Their final stop was the park. The girl knew that this was the real test as if anything could take her dad's mind off of sex it was the beauty of nature. She reasoned that if he was still getting stiff after greeting anyone he saw it must truly be a conditioned response. Person after person greeted John and Susan and each and every time his pole rose to attention just as Susan had trained it to do.

Giggling to himself, John thought his cock was almost like an elevator going up and down. With the two hour test coming to an end the couple found a quiet corner of the park with a seldom used picnic bench. As John settled onto the bench his daughter sat in front of him on the table putting her feet on the bench to his sides while placing her arms on his shoulders and asked, "Well, daddy did my little experiment work? Are you conditioned to respond how I trained you?"

She knew that her father was a very honest man and that she did not have to worry about him feeding her some story; dejectedly he would admit it. Knowing the consequences of his answer, but also knowing that now they could have sex again whenever they wanted too, John confessed, "Well god damn it, I guess you did it little girl. I wouldn't have believed it unless I was living it. You got me, you won the bet, you totally conditioned my pecker; congratulations."

A victory smile came to her face. It felt so good to finally get one over on her daddy. He was so smart that she rarely had been able to keep up with his intellect. She didn't care that she used his own penis against him. Confident and proud she kicked off her sandals and drew her bare feet to the bulge in his pants and toying with it cooed, "I told you I could do it. It looks as if your cock is still hard, but now it is time to pay up."

"Right now?" he asked with a tremble in his voice as he had never been much of an exhibitionist. His daughter pulled her dress up over her waist revealing a bright purple pair of bikini panties as she spread her legs apart.

"Oh yes, sweet daddy, take off your little girl's panties and eat my pussy right here in the park just like you agreed to." A man of his word John reached up to his daughter's waist and hooking his fingers in the sides of the undies yanked them all of the way off.

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers