L'Academia Virtuoso Ch. 01

Story Info
The finding of the diary.
1.8k words
4.19
16.5k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca waited, crossing and uncrossing her legs; the cool tug of the leather chair softly pulling at the skin of her thighs. The room engulfed her. Her plaid skirt was too short to allow her to sit back, so she perched at the edge of the chair, her legs swinging back and forth, her pendulous white socks reminding her of when she was a little girl. The room was still, a foreboding quiet she thought, her hands folding and unfolding the small piece of paper that had summoned her. The air was rich in the aura of academia, a deep wood stain scent, the walls paneled in dark maple, horizontal columns of black picture frames yielding diplomas, graduating classes, and hand shakes with dignitaries. Book shelves lined with bound editions, many with Dr. Montgomery's name on the binder. Floor lamps with stained glass shades, a wooden umbrella stand, the school's motto "Virtue, Dedication and Service" mounted on the wall behind the broad oak desk. Behind her the closed door, the word Headmaster etched in the glass casting a shadow over her face and shoulder. "Wait here", the secretary instructed without tone or expression, leaving Bianca's to wonder as the door clicked shut. "Come to my office immediately after class" were the only words on the note, followed by scrawling familiar signature of Dr. Montgomery. At the L'Academia Virtuoso, the Headmaster's rule was absolute.

His office was on the top floor of the administration building. Built in 1892, the building brownish red brick had softened with decades of wear, the trimmed ivy weaving around the windows with arching fingers. Through the window in his office she could see the open lawn centering campus, the zigzag of sidewalks crossing in the middle circle. Students rushed back to dorms, while faculty wandered the grounds or headed out for the evening. The building was quiet. Across campus the tower bell tolled five times. The school day was ending.

Crossing her legs again, Bianca squirmed slightly, the heat of the room a billowing pressure that pressed her temples and took her breath. Her thoughts spun with worries and why's. Her evaluations were good, very good. There were no disciplinary problems, no failed or forgotten assignments, no secret encounters with boys. Of course, it was not as though she never wished for physical pleasures, her mind wandered often. The dress code limited expression, but short skirts were allowed, and the sheer simple white of her blouse captured the curves of her breasts. She warmed recognizing the looks she received, and the tug and rub of her thong often quietly entertained her during long hours of lecture. However, it was solely self entertainment. The teachers at the Academy were too old, or married, or simply not interesting. So she was left to enjoy her own thoughts, the images she returned to in quiet moments, which made her blush and were certainly not for sharing or acting out.

Time dragged as she watched the bronze metal arms of the wall clock slowly twitch, teasing her. Her mind replayed Dr. Montgomery's introductory words when she first arrived at the school. Bianca had imagined herself done with the strict rules and expectations of school. She had graduated with top honors from college, and was expecting to be treated as a rising star. His remonstrations challenged and surprised her. As an intern in the program, she was expected to follow the same guidelines as the student. "Discipline and obedience are the criteria by which you will be judged" he toned, his words leaving her mouth dry and skin flushed. She had thought to argue, but as she looked into the cool green of his eyes, she remembered distinctly her head nodding, and the desire to meet his demands.

"Miss Vergini," Dr. Montgomery's voice echoed in the room, the closing door cutting off any connection with the rest of the school.

"Sir." Her eyes glanced up, hoping to catch some quick clue as to why she was called. He strode behind the desk, and sat heavily, his movements seemed to reflect a seriousness and made her even more anxious. "I, um, your note, you wanted to see me?"

Montgomery remained silence, shuffling through papers, ignoring her sitting across from him. Bianca tried not to squirm, and she found herself overly aware of the shortness of her skirt. A flush of heat rose in her back, and she silently prayed that the blush would not spread through her checks and betray her nervousness.

After several long moments, Dr. Montgomery's head rose, and for a few seconds he just looked at her, his eyes locking on hers, daring her to not look away. "Ms. Vergini, do you enjoy your position her at L'Academia?"

"Why, yes, of course, I love it her, I have always wanted to.."

"We if so, then our rules simply do not matter to you, somehow you are above the rest?"

"Sir, I am afraid, I mean, I don't know what you mean, have I broken some regulations, I am sorry but"

"Silence."

The firmness of his command drew her breath, her hands dropped to her lap, her head bowed.

"Do you think your behavior serves as an important role model to the young girls under your tutelage?"

"Why yes"

"Please Ms. Vergini, explain to me then how I should interpret your writings?" He reached into a drawer and set Bianca's journal on the desktop. She froze, the color draining from her cheeks, unsure if she could breath.

"But that, but I didn't, those are my private thoughts, my own writings, I have never shown anyone."

"Everything at L'Academia is under my authority, even your own private naughty little fantasies."

Bianca gasped, her mind spinning with the realization of all that she had written. Her desires had seemed so innocently far fetched and fanciful. She never imagined allowing anyone to read them.

"So what were you thinking when you wrote, "Pleasures of a sexual nature cross my mind often, I find myself daydreaming constantly, wondering what it is like to be taken, to be possessed."

"Well, I think, I mean, it is normal for a woman my age, plus those are my private thoughts, you have no right!"

"Normal you say, so most young ladies spend their time dreaming of being sexually plundered? Did you think it was normal when you wrote this passage." Bianca blushed, recognizing each word as he read " other girls talk about romance, about soft touches, gentle kisses, being stroked, being caressed. Such innocent pleasures are nice perhaps, but not what I crave. My mind seems drawn to a darker place. Although I realize it must be wrong, but I want to be taken, filled, ravished; I want a man to punish me with this animal passions, pound me with his sweet cock; I want to be possessed, plundered, ravaged, fucked."

Bianca's face was deep red, she remembered writing the words, she felt so vulnerable, watching the eyes of Professor Montgomery bearing down on her, reading her words that bared her soul. Her own body violated her trust as well. She should be outraged, she knew she should snatch the book from his hands and run, but sitting immobilized, hearing her own words both shocked and aroused her. She could feel the moisture flowing onto her thighs, she squirmed in her seat, wondering what lay next, how far he read.

"Here you write of watching a handsome older man walk by, and you imagined him taking you firmly by the hand, and taking you to his room, stripping you of your clothes, commanding you on how to please him, forcing himself in ways only apparently you can imagine, allowing him to fuck you anyway he pleases. So tell me Bianca, are you really such a lascivious slut?"

Bianca's spine shuddered at the dark gravely tone of Montomery's voice as he uttered the words "fuck" and "slut". "Please sir", she begged, "just let me have my book back, I have not shared these thoughts with anyone, I have never allowed myself to act out these fantasies with anyone, and my private desires do not impede my work."

"Never allowed, or never had the opportunity?" Dr. Montgomery question was answered by her deepening blush. "You must realize, Miss Vergini, that your words make it very difficult for me to allow you to continue working with our impressionable youth. What would the families think if these thoughts became public? What would those top tier graduate programs for which you are applying think if they knew you to be such a naughty slut?"

"Please sir, no one must know, I need my job here, I need to go to graduate school, this is my life, you must not .."

"Bianca, you seem to be in no position to give me orders."

"Sorry, I just mean, this is so unfair, there must be something I can do, some way that I can convince you of my worthiness."

Dr. Montgomery looked at Bianca for several seconds. Bianca waited quietly, afraid to breath, and then she thought she saw an imperceptible nod of his head. Montgomery slowly stood, his body unwinding and pulling himself to his full length he walked around the desk and sat on the edge. He was close enough to Bianca that she could smell the soap he used, and could feel the heat of his ire over her discovered secret desires. She looked up at him, her eyes trying to beg forgiveness.

"Perhaps there is a way" he said.

"Oh please, anything Sir", she moaned.

"Are you really willing to promise anything, without knowing what I will command?"

"Anything Sir". She tried to maintain his gaze, expecting some onerous academic assignment or loss in pay or loss of vacation time. Then he smiled, a very handsome simile, she thought, as she had always found him attractive. The brief thought thanking God she hadn't written specifically about him crossed Bianca's mind, and then she gasped realizing the intent of his smile. His eyes held hers, and guided her gaze down to the cylindrical bulge in his slacks, now inches from her face

"I don't, I mean I can't, I mean we can't Sir".

"Very well, I am not surprised, you are not only a shameless slut, but you do not keep your word. Anything means anything Bianca, and my mind can think of many delightful things that I would enjoy. Too bad, such a lovely young ripe body you have, it seems such a waste for those naughty desires of yours to go unfulfilled. Oh well, I well start working on the paperwork to have you dismissed".

"No, I mean, please, Sir, please?"

Dr. Montgomery smiled widely, the spoke "please get on your knees Bianca".

She lowered herself to the floor slowly, aware of the door, wondering if someone would walk in, her mind spinning, the wetness now pouring from her traitorous vagina. Dr. Montgomery slowly unzipped himself, and pulled forth his member, rock solid flesh, and holding it one hand, took Bianca's hair in his other hand, wrapping her curls in his fingers. "Don't worry Bianca, when I am done training you, you will enjoy all the pleasures of being my slut". And he guided his cock into her sweet pouting mouth.