My Virgin Summer

Story Info
Four teens decide to lose their virginity before college.
9.2k words
4.69
45.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second stop on my Tour of Literotica, where I plan to write something for every category. Currently, I have several pieces in the Erotic Couplings category, all part of my series called: Portmanteau.

My first category was a visit to INCEST/TABOO with a twisted tale called: MY MOTHER'S WICKED GAME

Warning: That one is extreme.

You found this story in the FIRST TIME category. It is a fun, adventurous, sexy story about four teens looking to lose their virginity before college starts. I do like to push limits, so please expect the unexpected.

You have been warned.

TAGS: 18-year-old, blowjob, anal, teen pussy, teen, nipples, cream pie, loud sex, first time, virgin, teens, shower, romantic, deflower, big tits, anal cream pie, armpits, underarm hair

______________________________________________________________

MY VIRGIN SUMMER

"So, it's settled then; we're doing this on for the 4th of July," Tyler declared. Miriam smiled and nodded in agreement.

Summer looked at John with a hopeful glance, and they agreed with a nod and anxious smiles.

As the girls went inside Summer's house to get changed into dry clothes, Tyler and John remained in the hot tub discussing the pact they all agreed upon - they would lose their virginity on the 4th of July, which was just a few weeks away.

All four had recently graduated and, despite being 18, were all still virgins. Their reasons varied. Miriam was from a deeply religious family, and despite a strong streak of rebellion, she had yet to stray too far from the righteous path.

Summer was bright, analytical, and always put a stop to things from getting below the waist for a variety of reasons. She wasn't ready with anyone thus far.

Despite being an adult, John was a mama's boy who always asked permission to do anything and seemed the most resistant to the pact.

Tyler was the athlete of the group, outgoing and fun but was raised to respect women and never wanted to push too hard.

Despite their reasons for still being virgins, all agreed they wanted that title behind them when college started in a few months.

Tyler met Miriam in a college prep class, but since she was from a devout Apostolic Christian family, he could not date her in the open. Summer lived a few houses down from Tyler, and the two had grown up together. When Tyler started seeing Miriam, he enlisted Summer to be her friend.

Summer liked Miriam enough to agree to the ruse, sometimes picking her up to bring her back to Tyler's house and dropping her off after she had spent the afternoon hanging around with him. Since Summer was the class valedictorian, Miriam's family was okay with spending time at her house. As for Tyler, they were blissfully unaware he even existed.

John was intelligent and thoughtful. However, Summer planned to lose her virginity to him for one reason. Rumor had it his cock was huge. She had decided that was the only way to start her sexual journey.

Summer overanalyzed everything. She was all about the scientific method, which consisted of observation, research, hypotheses, experiment, data analysis, and conclusions. Her observation from watching porn videos for research was that a large penis created greater pleasure. Under the guise of science, she studied porn far more than most 18-year-old women. She hypothesized that the generous size of her partner would create a vaginal orgasm far better than the clitoral ones she had mustered with her fingers. Having John enter her with his enormous dick would be the experiment she needed to draw an educated conclusion about sex and pleasure.

She was horny, and the ruse of scientific research was her subconscious excuse to get laid before heading off to Princeton in the fall. At college, she assumed being experienced would make her more desirable. Like the others, Summer did not want to enter college as a virgin.

On the afternoon of the 4th, Miriam's parents dropped her off at Summer's. They were unaware that Summer's family was out of town for a week, and their daughter was left with three other horny teens hell-bent on consummating relationships.

As her parents drove off, Miriam pulled her arms inside her white peasant top, removed her bra without taking off her shirt in a move only women know, and shoved it in her bag. Her top was snug enough that her thick nipples tented the top. Content with her sexy hippy look, she went inside.

John was the last to arrive, having argued with his mother about spending the night at Tyler's. That was the plan. John said he was at Tyler's; Tyler said he was at John's. Miriam was staying at Summer's, whose parents were gone. Lots of moving parts, but it was all working out fine.

The four walked to the park to see the fireworks bringing some bottles of Boone's Farm wine to relieve the anticipation and tension.

It started to rain when they were almost back to Summer's house. Summer and John ran ahead, but Miriam stood there enjoying the cooling shower letting it soak her. Tyler stayed with her, getting soaked as well. She looked amazing as water covered her peasant top, causing it to stick to her skin, turning transparent, and revealing her small tits with large puffy areolas.

She reached out and pulled Tyler close for a deep French kiss that indicated she was ready for so much more.

The rain let up as they got to Summer's house. Summer and John were coming out with their bathing suits on for some hot tub time.

Miriam led Tyler inside to get their suits on and join their friends in the hot tub, but once inside the house, she took off her soaked top revealing her small breasts and engorged nipples. Tyler could not resist and began to knead and lick at them until Miriam guided him up the stairs and into Summer's brother's room.

Summer and her brother had separate bedrooms with a shared Jack and Jill bathroom. A sliding door on each side of the bathroom allowed access from each bedroom.

Miriam led Tyler into the room and turned to him. A lava lamp in the corner gave a blue sheen to the two. This allowed Tyler to study her breasts before returning his tongue to her nipples.

The thrill of being suckled by Tyler caused Miriam to moan loudly. She fumbled with his belt as he slipped both hands down the back of her shorts, cupping her ass in his hands as she undressed him.

______________________________________________________________

TYLER'S TALE

It had been a month since graduation and another month before we all headed to college. My girlfriend at the time was Miriam Hayes. Coming from a large Apostolic Christian family, she would soon head to some small college in Ohio. Miriam's family didn't want her to date outside their church, so she told her parents she was friends with my neighbor Summer and then sneaked to my house to hang out.

She was cute and sporty with a great personality. She was the girlfriend I always wanted, but I wasn't having fun sneaking around to spend time with her. My other frustration was my desire to lose my virginity before college.

Summer lived a few houses up the street and had been my friend since elementary school. We shared a lifetime of adventures in the neighborhood and even had birthdays on the same day. She often told people we were twins; since we acted like brother and sister, they believed it.

A few days after our 18th birthday, Summer, Miriam, and I were in my parent's hot tub on a June night, and the topic of losing virginity came up. We discussed college and what might happen there. Miriam was concerned that when I was at Boston College, I would have sex with a woman and forget about her. I assured her I would not, but the idea of having sex with anyone in college helped swell my balls and my ego.

Miriam was an attractive dynamo with small firm tits, a nice body, and a flared ass. She was a bit of a band and theater nerd. While religious, she was not against bending any rules that precluded her from having fun, except one. She was still a virgin. But then again, so was I, and I didn't have religious beliefs to blame.

After the fireworks, we returned to Summer's house to hit the hot tub when a rainstorm hit. Summer and John sprinted ahead, but Miriam stood in the rain, letting it soak her. Her thin white peasant top, which hid her braless tits, began to turn sheer with the rain. I enjoyed watching the wetness slowly reveal her body as her shirt stuck to her tight stomach. The white top went transparent, revealing her large puffy areolas.

She reached out and pulled me in close for a deep French kiss that indicated she was ready for much more. We made out briefly then the rain suddenly let up.

When we got to Summer's house, she and John came out with their bathing suits on to get in a soak.

We told the two we would change and come back. Miriam led me inside. No sooner were we out of view of Summer when Miriam took off her top to reveal her small tits with engorged areolas and nipples. There we were in Summer's kitchen as I began to lick and fondle her without concern of being caught.

"Let's do this now," she whispered, guiding me up the stairs and into Summer's brother's room.

A lava lamp in the corner gave a blue sheen to the room as I attacked Miriam's tits with my mouth. She responded with a deep moan. She began to fumble with my belt as I slipped both hands down the back of her shorts, cupping her ass in my hands as she undressed me.

She stood facing me. Her small, pert tits beckoned me as she opened my belt and unzipped my pants, setting my stiff cock free.

Miriam responded by slipping off her jean shorts and presenting me with her nude body. She was short in height with tan, toned arms and muscular legs. Her hips flared out, and her ass was thick and sexy as hell. Her breasts were small but inviting, and her pussy was unshaven with a light brown fur punctuated by a pronounced labia that created a chasm I wanted to touch and taste.

I found my hand wandering unconsciously to my cock and rubbing it as I looked at this brunette beauty. I slipped my hand into my shorts and began to stroke my erection. Miriam responded by gently running her fingers across her stomach, then slid a finger down the center of her labia, parting it open to reveal her inviting pink insides. Her wetness was evident by the thick viscous curtain of her juices sticking to her fingers.

"We don't have to go any further," I offered.

She did not wait for me to finish my sentence, offering her a polite exit. Instead, she crawled up on the bed, then across until she was close to me, and got up on her knees so she faced me. She licked her fingers and then gently massaged her puffy areolas and nipples. It was an exciting opening move that she knew would work for me.

My mouth met hers in a rough French kiss that ended quickly as I moved to her nipples and began to suck on them. As I enjoyed her small tits, She held my head, pushing me against her breasts, reveling in our connection.

I noticed hair under her arms, something I had not seen before, something she kept hidden by her shirt.

She caressed me as I nursed on her, but I was distracted by her armpits and wanted a better look. Pushing her to the bed, I aggressively moved her arms over her head as I continued to kiss her nipples. By now, the curiosity of her underarms overtook me, and I buried my face in the thin growth of hair under her arms.

She smelled clean but earthy. She was salty with a taste of beach sand. I had never seen underarm hair on a woman my age and found it intoxicating.

She could see me reveling in it and stroked my hair as I kissed her armpits.

"You like my natural look," she said with a smile. It was a statement of observation, not a question.

"My mother doesn't allow me to shave under my arms. She says it sexualizes me."

Something within me wanted to rub my cock against her armpit, but I resisted. Still, she could see my fascination and smiled.

"Someday, I'll tell her how wrong she was," she whispered.

I continued to move between her armpits and her tits when I felt the touch of her fingers on the sensitive flesh of my shaft, causing me to harden. It was here where her inexperience was evident. She didn't stroke my cock, just held it firm.

I resumed our deep kiss, wishing she would move my cock up and down a few times and masturbate me. But she did not. She kept holding it tight like a tennis racket.

Finally, I pulled my underwear down, exposing my cock and balls. She broke away from our kiss to study my thickness. I put my hands on hers and guided them up and down so she could feel what I needed. I started her masturbating me. She was being delicate, but I was urging her to stroke harder.

Now that she was at least moving my member, it was time to touch her pussy. I had fingered her but never gotten a look and her naked body.

A lava lamp illuminated her skin with a blue shimmer, and I used that opportunity to view her virgin snatch. It was near perfection. Her vulva was hair covered and plump. It was swollen with desire; her labia minora lips, which protruded from her hairy pussy were sealed with her moisture. A flesh hood at the top of her slit protruded like a volcano and covered her clitoris. Along with this was wetness. A flood of her nectar let me know she was ready for what would happen.

I put my hand on her vagina and let it rest there, feeling her moisture. She did not flinch, so I gently moved my fingers until one of them parted the slit to her warmth and dipped inside.

As my finger sunk into her wetness, I could feel her body shiver slightly, and the sensation was complex for her to hide. As my finger probed her warm insides, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. Keeping one hand slightly massaging my cock, her other hand went to her snatch and helped guide my hand to her sensitive spots. I slid my middle finger inside her, but she drove in my forefinger to double the intrusion, and I began to massage her pussy aggressively.

Her moans were an indication that I was on track. Her moistness was amazing.

"I get so wet when I'm horny," she declared. "I didn't want you to think it was pee.

"I wouldn't care what it was," I replied. "I was just happy to be right here, right now."

She guided my fingers up and down but kept concentrating on the top of her pussy where I could feel a firm bump. From how she reacted to my touch in that area, I knew it had to be her clit. I pressed firmly, and she responded with a breathy moan.

We remained in this position for five minutes, me massaging her pussy, and she tentatively stroking my cock. Finally, she broke free and laid back on the bed, inviting me to join her. Her kinky auburn hair spread on the pillows as she waited for me.

I crawled on the bed and then laid astride her waist, looking at her inviting pussy before me. I slid back and laid atop her so her breasts pressed against my chest. Her nipples were rock hard, and I could feel them pressing into me. We began to kiss passionately as my hands probed her body. More than once, I returned to her armpits, savoring her fragrance.

"Please, go down on me," she asked.

I'm sure she felt my cock get stiffer as she whispered those words, and I was only too happy to slide down her body until the top of her groomed muff was in my face. Her pussy lips were large and protruded from her pubic hair like two thick lips. As I got my face closer, I could smell her scent. It reminded me of the distinct earthy smell of tomatoes on the vine with a hint of butterscotch minus the sweetness. Whatever it was, it was inviting.

I knew the smell of a woman's pussy. John's mom was pretty hot, and when I recently found myself in their laundry room, I stole a pair of her panties and took them home. I would inhale her woman's scent every night while jacking off to the thoughts of having sex with my friend's mom. That was a few months ago, and the inviting odor had long since dwindled, but the smell of pussy remained ingrained in my memory, and here it was again. A little different but distinctly feminine and equally intoxicating.

My first lick of her pussy served to wet her flesh. My second pass was more aggressive, and I could feel her pubic hair and hot juices against my tongue. I continued to lap at her vulva, getting my tongue deeper and seeking the sensitive spots. Miriam helped me by opening her legs wider and pushing my head harder against her virgin mound.

She brought her hands down to her thighs, massaging them as I licked. I could tell she wanted to touch herself but was embarrassed to try that in front of me. I took hold of her hand, pulled away from her pussy for a moment, then sucked on her fingers, wetting them. I returned to lapping at her gateway and guided her hand to her mons, allowing her to play with her longing clit as I probed her with my mouth. Her fingers were like a laser pointer and went right to the spot I was searching for - her clit. As she rubbed the tender bump, I probed her deeper. She began to moan, and I knew we had hit the right spot.

I let her finger be my guide and licked around it as she rubbed. With her fingers monopolizing her clit, I chose to go south. Moving down her warm pink slit, I came to the fourchette of her vagina, where her perineum met her pussy, and explored this area. Below me, I could see the tight knot of her ass. The hair around her ass was thick and coarse--the result, no doubt, of her mother's control over her personal grooming.

I returned to her pussy, but now my cock was getting so erect that I feared I might prematurely ejaculate. I brought myself up her flat stomach licking her belly and tits, finally finding her mouth again. I wasn't sure if she would want to kiss me after my mouth was where it had been, but she seemed excited about tasting my mouth, even licking it, becoming drunk on the tailings of her essence.

My cock was now pressed against the mound above her slit. She brought her hand down and gripped it tight, gently stroking it.

"Should I give you a blowjob?" she asked. "Do you want that? Is that what we should do next?"

The answer in my mind was yes, but I declined because I knew I would not last long in her mouth; no matter how inexperienced she was, I was unsure what to do. Should I cum in her mouth? Would she want that? There was so much we had not discussed.

"Lay back; let me play with you," she whispered, and I obeyed. I lay on the bed, my head on the pillow, as she opened her bag and took out a bottle of baby oil.

She poured some of the oil on my cock and then stroked it. She silky sensation of the oil and her hand made me groan with pleasure. If she kept it up, I was going to cum right there and then.

But she had a plan.

"I want to be on top of this," she whispered, and she quickly got atop me and maneuvered herself over my cock. She took my baby-oiled cock, and guided it to her waiting pussy. I rubbed the tip against her clit and then found her wet slit. The end of my cock spread her labia open, and I could feel the thickness of her secretions against the sensitive skin of my glans. I held my cock on the threshold of her opening.

This was it. I was about to push my way inside.

She rubbed my penis on her clit, and I could see her eyes close in pleasure. Using her fingers, she plunged her wet pussy, took her love-coated digits, and slathered her personal lube on my cock, which, when added to the baby oil, made it slick and ready.

She shuffled forward so my erection slid along the crease of her pussy, then her perineum, until it was poking against her tight anal pucker. Reaching back, she pushed my erection against her back hole and settled against its thick blunt head.