Lacrosse Moms

Story Info
Captain of Lacrosse team entices one mom.
3.8k words
3.63
183.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting in my apartment for a woman I invited for lunch, all along I felt the idea of having her over was a big mistake only because she was one of the team's lacrosse moms. Why I felt it was a mistake was because as captain of the club lacrosse team I'm responsible for setting an example for the rest.

The truth was it was an innocent invitation. All I was trying to be was responsible and thank the woman for all of her support. Among all the moms, she was the most supportive.

In addition to that, I'm the oldest on the team. Everyone looks up to me I think although they know about my dating habits and rumored love life. To set the record straight, I'm not a huge party animal. It isn't saying I don't go out and have a great time. I meet women my age and we go clubbing and other personal things together. Just ask my neighbor Sheila; she knows the truth about my partying ways. She knows me very well.

Anyways I felt I owed this woman who was coming over for lunch. I had my reasons and could have sent her flowers and said thank you, leaving it at that. However, this woman was so much different. She was very nice every time we came in touch with one another. When we spoke on those occasions she couldn't have been any more sympathetic and understanding then my own mom. She offered me an abundance of support.

Seeing as I was a transplant from a small town in Illinois, my family was hundreds of miles away. I had to fend for myself. I was on scholarship at a local university until my second year in which they dropped the sport and I lost my scholarship. I couldn't afford school at that point but fortunately a club soccer league started up. Several of those kids, including me joined up and we received a stipend allowing us to continue our studies and pay our rent along with groceries. It worked out for most of us.

Getting back to the woman; each time we ran into one another we talked and I liked her more and more each time. She helped me understand things. But why I invited her for lunch to thank her I never quite understood. Thinking about the idea when I saw her smiling cheery face, it always seemed like an innocent idea. It really did.

Later on when we talked she thought the same thing as me saying it was an innocent idea. She was being polite and graciously accepted my offer to have lunch even if it was at my apartment and not at an local café. She told me she wasn't comfortable with having lunch at my apartment but said yes anyways. In hindsight I questioned why I did it.

Moving forward, I have an online journal where I keep ideas and thoughts that pop up. I never shut it down. It's always open. I don't have to go through a sign in process. I use it a lot documenting thoughts, ideas about certain plays in lacrosse.

Once in a great, great while I'll have feelings about someone I know personally. I'll write shit that crosses my mind, but usually most of those thoughts or feelings I delete before I post it.

Rarely will I keep anything I write personally in my journal. This woman, though she was as sweet as syrup, and nice as a butterfly, I didn't find her attractive the way I find Sheila attractive or many other girls I meet at the clubs.

Still, I wrote my thoughts and feelings about her in it. She's an average homemaker. She was what I considered a middle aged woman. She was nice. She was a pretty woman who I felt had positive attributes which could enlighten me about life. That was it. I wasn't seeking a one time romance, a roll in the hay, a quick bang for my buck, or anything like that.

I liked her for her. I liked how she treated me as if I was a grown up. I know I'm an adult now at 21, but she and I didn't have anything in common. She's my mom's age. They could have gone to high school together I think seeing as they were so close in age. They shared the same viewpoints, fashionable styles, and haircuts too. She was happy to offer support, congratulate us when we won games, and sympathize when we didn't.

She and others came up to us, said they felt bad, hugged us, talked to us as if we were their own kid, and invited us to dinner. Although I normally turned an offer down, funny thing was, I'd run into her often and we'd talk on the side. She was always friendly.

I liked her because she treated me as an equal. It did not matter to me that her son and I played together. It did not matter to me she was a plus size or chubby woman. She wasn't a buffalo, size wise. She was simply a chubby woman who wasn't huge with attractive features. I don't know what size she was but it didn't matter either. Repeatedly I reinforced the fact I liked her for her. Size didn't matter to me I felt. I really didn't care either.

We could talk, share ideas, and get to know one another. There wasn't anything else to the lunch date. There wasn't any romantic connection I thought and that was that.

Then I heard it. I heard the knock on my door. All of a sudden I was excited as hell and my body acted as if I was meeting a girl I liked for the first time. I began to behave as if I'd never met the girl before. I think I was aroused by the situation a little. It was like a first time date for me. It was so weird. It was odd having this woman, who was my teammate's mom, come to my place.

I kept repeating to myself "This is only a lunch and nothing else." I wanted to believe that 100%. Why I let myself believe anything else I don't know. I was being naïve.

Her name is Jayne Perkins. Her husband is Ryan Perkins, a city councilman, and local proprietor. From what I know he's a great guy. He too is a part owner of our lacrosse team. He's well liked and respected in town. So is Jayne.

I was nervous. I let it show. She was nervous but I didn't see it. She was sweet as usual. She was nice, but something was different. I didn't know what it was, but something was very different about her.

She walked about my apartment, complimenting how neat it was. I laughed to myself because it's never neat. Sheila from across the hall came over knowing I was having someone over, helped me clean it. I wonder if she would have helped me out knowing it was the councilman's wife. I wonder if she would have done it knowing the woman was my mom's age.

Nevertheless, standing near my computer, Jayne bumped into it by accident and my journal appeared. Innocently, she began to read the contents. She saw my ideas about lacrosse and plays I thought up. Then she saw that link to my private portion of my journal. Without me seeing her, she clicked on it and read my personal thoughts.

She read how I said I liked her. She read how I thought she was sweet, nice, and different. She read where I wrote it didn't matter what she looked like; I thought she was pretty and didn't care if she saw what I read. That wasn't true. I did care; I just didn't erase that portion. I don't know why I wrote it, but she read it.

I even went as far as writing how I bet she's a good lover. Then I wrote a note to myself in the journal to delete that thought out. I knew I shouldn't have written it in the first place. I could have gone back in and deleted the idea right away, however I didn't. In fact I don't have a clue why I wrote any of those thoughts. I was just writing things I wondered about.

I even wrote about her body. I wondered if she had big thighs. If they were big, were they sexy ones? I went even as far as writing about her boob size and if she had nice tits for that matter. Then I saved it all into my journal.

I wrote one last note indicating I needed to go back in and delete that shit out because I felt guilty and weird thinking those thoughts of a woman I respected. I liked her but not in a sexual manner. I didn't think I did. I just wondered if I felt that way.

She came in the kitchen. Looking at me, she smiled and asked if me if she could ask a personal question. I said yes. I'd be open and honest with her.

Looking at me and staring me right in the eyes, I felt something weird was up. She stepped closer, smiling real sweet.

Her eyes seemed to glisten and she took a deep breath through her nostrils and then asked me "Do you think I am a sexy woman Carl?" She just smiled when she asked.

I tried to smile and answer her without sounding like a moron. I guess I thought she was but I had no idea how to say so. "What a coincidence she asked me that. I wrote that in my journal" I said to myself. "I guess you are" I replied. "I mean, I think you are as nice a woman as there is. I think you are pretty too."

When she asked the next question I knew I was nailed. "Well what about my legs and what about my boobs too? Do you think they are sexy?"

"Ohh shit" I said remorsefully. "Umm you just uhhh read my journal didn't you? Oh god I didn't mean for anyone to see that!" I looked down at the floor disgracefully.

"It is okay" she said putting her hand against my cheek and lifting my head up. Thank you for those sweet thoughts. However, in a different place, a different time I might want you to prove to me you feel that way. Again, I thank you for the compliments. They were sweet."

"To be honest Carl, I don't really know why I came today. I was worried about doing this. I think" and then she paused while still sporting a smile on her face. She looked around my kitchen and then back at me.

"I think you are the most attractive young man on that team. Given any other situation, I'd make love to you. I know that's preposterous. I'm sure you think it is too. Seeing as though I'm the wife of a councilman, a mother to a teammate of yours, and I'm a good Christian woman, I don't think I could do those things ever."

Looking at her and relived I said "I know and I'm sorry you saw my journal. I shouldn't have written those thoughts. I knew I should have deleted that out. It's just that, well you are a woman I guess and you are an attractive, mature, nice, and sweet woman too. When you agreed to come to over, well it got my thoughts rolling. I guess I ran with it. That's all I did. I had no intentions of going any further. But I agree with you; if the circumstances were different I suppose I'd explore it too. Yeah, I think I would."

"Now, now Carl let's cool our jets before we both do something we regret. I don't want to end up going home feeling guilty. I'd carry that around for decades and I don't want that on my conscience. In fact maybe I should leave now."

"Oh no, please don't leave. I wanted to pick your brain and have a simple lunch to pay you back for being so nice to me all those times. You've been great and this is my way of saying thank you."

Having sandwiches at my small dining room table, we sat across from one another talking about my life, lacrosse, and my dreams. She and I were drinking water. Somehow her glass slipped out of her fingers and spilled down the front of her top. At first I didn't know what to do. The water plastered her chest. I could see her black or dark bra inside the blouse she wore. I kept staring and she looked back at me and my reaction.

She smiled knowing she was a klutz but it didn't bother her. Right away she asked if I had a shirt she could wear. I came back with three. Using the bathroom up the hall, none of them fit her. She put her cold wet blouse back on. Still she kept smiling at her clumsiness. "I do this all the time. I've done it at some of the oddest times" she said. "May I go in to your bedroom with you and see if you've got something else I could wear" she asked.

I told her I didn't care. I wanted to help her out. It was fascinating how she handled the situation with ease and poise. She said "I bet you've never had a girl come over and spill something on her and have to borrow clothes have you" she asked.

Truth be told, it's happened often. I didn't tell her that but she knew better. If you saw the look on her face, you knew she knew better. I confessed and told her I've had some similar situations. She thought it was cute she said.

"So do I get classified in that category even if I'm not your girlfriend?" I didn't know if I should laugh, but she did and said "Let me be a girlfriend for the afternoon. How's that sound to you?"

"Umm, well I guess its okay" but I didn't know what she meant.

She was joking and added "It just means you get all the fringe benefits a guy gets when he's dating."

What the heck was she talking about I thought.

"Whoa wait a minute" I said. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? Umm are you saying we should behave as if we ate lovers if it gets down to that?"

She roared out laughing knowing I might say that. "Is it true about you? Is it true what I've heard? Are you a promiscuous young soul? Hmmm, now that makes a married woman think twice, maybe even three times Carl." She laughed again. "I'm only kidding, I'm kidding Carl."

Still I thought about what she said. "Does she mean she gets a chance to get me in bed or something like that? Umm, is that what the deal is?"

"What's wrong Carl? Carl is there something wrong dear? I hope you don't think I mean to get you in bed by that remark. Oh no dear I meant nothing like that at all." She giggled. "It's a nice thought, but no, I'm not that sort of lady. I don't think I am at least" and she giggled again. She was tickled I saw her that way. "Although your journal said some very sweet and interesting things about me, I don't think I could be coerced to do those things Carl. I'm not that kind of woman you want. I'm sorry if I mislead you."

She put it out there and the idea stuck in my brain. I'd look at her wet top often until I found her something, anything at all which would cover up her very beautiful rotund boobs. They were nicely defined after she spilled the glass of water. Thanks to her clumsiness and the water splattered all over her blouse I enjoyed seeing the shapeliness of her bosoms under her blouse. She knew I did. "May I ask you something else Carl?" I told her sure, feel free.

"Do you enjoy my boob's honey? I suppose they are drawback but I've lived with the size of these forever. Do you like their size or just boobs in general dear?"

I closed my eyes and twirled my head around. I was disappointed in myself because I knew I was caught looking. I knew better. I shouldn't have gawked at her tits. I began to think I was ruining a perfectly nice friendship.

"Wait Carl, wait its okay dear. I bet you think they are terrific. When I was young as in your age, I was a skinny young girl. I worked very, very hard at staying skinny. I learned I hated trying to stay skinny. I still think I could be skinny or thin, but do you know what Carl? I love being a little chubbier. I'm happier and I give a good soft hug too don't I? Isn't that right Carl?"

Carl broke out in laughter and agreed. She followed in turn and laughed.

"This tops cold, may I take it off and put on a jacket at least for now and you can dry this" she asked after laughing.

I agreed and Jayne and I sat down, but then I couldn't stare at her juicy looking tits. She knew it but without being blatant and opening up her jacket, there wasn't anything either of us was going to do about it.

"My look at the time Carl, it's already 2pm and I've got to go in an hour or so. I've got to go home too and change seeing as I have no blouse to wear."

"Jayne, would you care to have lunch again with me?"

"I would absolutely love that" she said. I can't imagine having a more enjoyable time with anyone. You are so fun and one of the sweetest young men I know. It would be a pleasure. I can't wait. When would you like to have lunch?" I told her tomorrow. "Oh my that soon" she asked. "Umm let me call you; let me think about that honey. I'll call you later this evening and see if I can."

Forgetting her blouse, she left my place but gave me an unusual hug. She kissed my cheek and held my hand. "I loved spending the afternoon with you today. I'd love to do this again, but let me call you first about tomorrow dear." She kissed my cheek again.

Whoa, I felt like I was walking through a bed of tulips. I felt weird, different, and like I was floating on air. Why would she make me feel that way I wondered? Why, I didn't know.

That night I waited and waited. I went to my journal and wrote and wrote all these corny emotional feelings I had for her. Puppy love or whatever it was, I had no idea. I knew one thing.

Crazy as it seemed, I wanted in her pants. I wanted inside her shirt. I wanted to get her bra off her, lie down with her, and get intimate too. I wanted to have sex with my friend Jayne who regardless is a chubby woman, and whose son I'm teammates with but I wanted her a lot! God damn did I ever.

10 minutes later and I got a knock at the door. "Jayne came back" I thought.

It was my neighbor Sheila. She's 26 years old and helped me clean my apartment for my lunch date. "Hey Sheila why are you home this afternoon?"

"Hey Carl, umm hi; oh I'm down in the dumps I guess. I just dumped my boyfriend this morning. You know it sucks when that happens. Hey, how was your lunch date by the way? Was that her that just left? The woman who walked out? Who is she, your mom? I hope you aren't doing woman old enough to be our mom are you?"

"Oh no, she's only a friend. A mother of a guy who's helped me out and I tried thanking her; I invited her to lunch. It went okay. She spilled water all over her blouse and" he just remembered she forgot it. "Oh shit, damn she left her blouse here. That's gonna be weird. Umm, I've gotta return it to her. Well umm maybe I don't."

"Oooooh aren't you the suave and sophisticated one. Look at you, hitting on to an older woman like you do. What is she? Is she a MILF Carl?" Sheila laughed at herself.

I didn't even consider her that though similar ideas crossed my mind. I mean having sex with the woman.

"Are you that talented Carl that woman fall to their knees to have sex with you?"

"Huh, umm no Sheila, no they don't."

"Anyways tell me what happened with your boyfriend?"

The two sat and talked and as the afternoon led to the evening, Sheila and Carl had some wine. She took an anti-depressant earlier and mixing it with the wine, she was feeling pretty good. She began getting cozy with me. Soon she inched her way next to me. I ran with it and got cozy with her. We ended up becoming so cozy with the other that I was a quickie rebound for her that evening.

She got me into bed and before long, we were naked. We were gonna have sex. She sucked off my cock, which was amazing, and for a long time too. She let me eat her out. It took a long time too. I never intended for it to happen, but it did and it didn't bother me. Seeing as I was horny from earlier and knowing he wanted to have sex, this was a perfect opportunity.

Sheila was horny too. She was hott. And she was in that 'older woman' category so I ran with it since she was putting herself out there. By nights end she was on top of me, banging me, having a good old time.

We snuggled like long time lovers caressing and kissing the other. By 10pm, she knew it was time to leave and thanked me for being there for her. Accidentally I said anytime. Hoping she didn't pick up on that Sheila registered my response.

5 minutes after Sheila left, Jayne called. She had to turn down the lunch date for the next day but said she will come over for sure and soon. I said I understood, but she said she'd reschedule right away. She emphasized "soon" and "right away."