Lacy's Crush on Her Teacher

Story Info
Schoolgirl's seduction of a young teacher.
3.8k words
4.15
176.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assignment was due the last day of the term. I was so nervous that my stomach ached. I had worked on the web site for weeks; remaking it every time Mr. Gibson taught is something new. The real assignment that was part of our final grade was only supposed to be a page with two links and five of the twelve elements we had learned during the term. I wanted to impress Mr. Gibson; I wanted him to notice me and to want me the way I wanted him.

I'm silly, I know, but I imagined myself in love with him. Schoolgirl crush is all it really is I'm sure; but it's helped me get through the term - even through the year.

Mr. Gibson had started in the fall when the school year began; he had told his fall classes that our preparatory school was his very first placement after graduating teachers' college last spring. A lot of the other teachers at our school teased him or called him "junior" because he was so young. I think he's nearly perfect. He's tall - almost too tall for me - but I'm hoping that since I'm only 18, I might grow another couple of inches. Mr. Gibson deserves a real woman under him. He's got dark blond hair and the most beautiful vibrant green eyes I've ever seen. Just the smell of him makes my panties wet. He's got firm strong hands and since he coaches the junior boys basketball team, I've seen how strong and amazingly muscular his whole body is.

I've spent all my time working on my "special" assignment for Mr. Gibson. It's my last year of high school before college and I'm supposed to be concentrating on picking a college and a program like the rest of my graduating class. But, college isn't a part of my life or my future. My father will see to that. I know he won't let me go - won't let me leave. I'm his only daughter after all - his only child. He's made me into his housekeeper, his punching bag, and unwilling lover. Somehow it feels like everyone knows my little incestuous secret but Mr. Gibson is the only one who treats me like a person - respectfully - and not like a dirty slut. He's the only man I want to touch me - to love me.

I have to admit that I know I'm pretty and I have a great body too. That's why dad says he can't keep his hands off me - if I wasn't so "sexy and always ready" - he says it like it's my fault that he fucks me two or three times a week. I have light blond hair, blue blue eyes, legs that are almost too long for my body, a great ass, and tits to die for. Actually, I just got fitted for two new C36 bras. My dad makes me shave my pussy just the way he likes it - I think he liked fucking me better when I was younger.

I showed all of it to Mr. Gibson on that "special" website I created just for him. You see, I found out what his faculty code was at the school and made that the only access code to unlock and download my website. I got special tutoring from Mr. Gibson one day on how to encrypt my website so no one could access it by accident. I didn't want anyone at the school - especially Mr. Gibson to get a look at all of me until I was sure it was perfect. After all, most people will see my "special" gift to Mr. Gibson as just another porn site.

I sent it to him last night - That's why I'm so nervous and have such a stomach ache now. I asked Mr. Gibson to e-mail me a reply. I'm hoping to get something in my mailbox from him tonight. I know he can't just ignore what I sent to him; at least I hope he can't. Like I said, I put all of myself into the site. Dozens of naked pics of me - in most of them I'm playing with myself. I had a couple of sexy costumes that I dressed up in, I demonstrated that I know how to give a good blow job, and I showed him that I like to take cock up the ass too. I told him that there was nothing I wouldn't at least consider doing for him, with him, or to him. Feeling his strong hands smacking my tight round ass over and over again would be a dream come true. It's my favourite fantasy when I'm fucking myself with the handle of my hairbrush. I imagine that his fingers are plunging into me again and again and pretty soon I cum all over myself.

He made me wait - four long days. I think he was teasing me. Every time he passed me in halls at school those last two days he smiled and winked at me. I'm sure now that I love him - I'll do anything for him anything he wants. He could tell that I really really wanted him because every time I saw him I felt like I couldn't breathe and I had to lean against the wall. He was enjoying making me wait, teasing me, playing with me. Even the last day of school he walked past me and touched my arm and whispered in my ear -- "Two days, Lacy." I was so excited just by that touch that I gasped. He just walked away with a smile and a wink.

But then, I opened my mailbox at the library downtown this afternoon and there it was - Mr. Gibson's reply. I was so scared and excited that I couldn't open it for almost ten minutes - just sat staring at the computer screen. His reply was simple - almost teasing again -- "I'll pick you up at four-thirty at the pharmacy a block from the school."

It sounded like good news to me; He's going to let me into his car and take me somewhere. A motel would be fine; his house would be better.

I was waiting at the pharmacy at four o'clock; Mr. Gibson showed up ten minutes later. I decided it was a good sign that he was early too, eager too. I smiled as I got into his car; he had leaned over and opened the door for me. I wanted to kiss him as soon as I looked into his eyes. I think he wanted to kiss me too, but he shook his head and turned away.

"We have to be discrete, Lacy. If anyone sees us - sees me and reports this - my career is over."

"I understand, Mr. Gibson."

He smiled at me and touched my cheek as he drove. "My name is Jacob; you can call me Jake."

"Thank you, Mr. Gibson - Jake."

He was quite for a few minutes as he continued to drive. "I was stunned, Lacy." He took my hand and held it firmly. His hand was shaking and moist.

"Are you nervous, Mr. - sorry, Jake?" I couldn't have been more surprised.

"I'm terrified, Young Miss." He laughed at the endearment, or maybe at me blushing because of it. He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it, then nibbled on my knuckles. He heard me gasp at his touch and started to pull over. He must have felt safe enough now, in the anonymous residential neighbourhood. His car windows were darkly tinted too. He unclipped my safety belt and pulled me to him - onto his lap.

"Christ, I must have jerked off half the night for the past four nights thinking of you." He kissed me hard and pushed his tongue deep into my mouth. I let him and tried to kiss him back. His hands pulled my blouse open and gripped my bare breasts - I'd worn my school uniform without any underwear to meet him. His mouth went to my nipple and he sucked and nibbled like a starving baby. I moaned and spread my legs when his hand went under my skirt. I think I came twice in just a few minutes as he finger fucked me and sucked from my tits hungrily.

I almost cried when his hand left me; I grabbed his wrists. "I'm just going to put the seat back, Lacy. I want to feel your hot wet cunt tight around my cock." He explained.

"Yes, oh yes, please, Mr. Gibson - Jake."

He laughed as I tugged frantically at his trouser button. "I think I like it when you call me 'Mr. Gibson' when you're begging to be fucked."

"Well then, fuck me, please, Mr. Gibson." I said the 'please' slowly as I nipped at his bottom lip.

He lifted me easily and shifted his weight more to the middle of the seat as I swung one knee over his legs to straddle his lap. This time when I grabbed both of his wrists he looked at me puzzled before he slowly smiled.

"Let me find it, please, Sir." I held his hands firmly behind his head and kissed him hard with my tongue deep in his mouth this time. I started rubbing my hips against his - rubbing my wet hot softly shaved pussy against his long hard throbbing cock. Twice I almost let him slip inside me.

"Please, Mr. Gibson, tell me I can have that big hard throbbing cock shoved deep into my tight wet hot pussy?"

"Yes, yes, Lacy-" He was the one who gasped this time when I shifted my hips and his cock went deep into my cunt all at once. In fact, I gasped too. He was so much bigger - longer and thicker - than my dad. I felt a sharp tearing pop when he gripped my hips and shoved himself up even deeper into me. Suddenly, he stopped and glared at me angrily.

"Christ- Jesus- Christ Jesus, Lacy- You said you weren't a virgin. I saw you masturbate with a hairbrush. What is this?"

I wiped a tear from my cheek and shook my head. I could tell he wasn't angry anymore just confused and maybe scared. I was a little scared too. "I swear, Mr. Gibson, my father has been fucking me since I was -- ever since I can remember."

He put his hand between my legs - between our bodies. I squirmed against his fingers as he rubbed them over my clit; I couldn't help myself. He lifted his hand and his fingers came up with blood on them - my blood. "What the hell is this then?"

"I - I don't know-" I was so confused. All I could think of was his cock in my tight cunt. The pain had vanished in an instant and I wanted to fuck him and have him fuck me so badly that I could hardly think. His hands went to my hips to hold me still as I struggled to move against him.

"I- I never fucked anyone but my dad and my hairbrush- you are just so much bigger than either of them." I tried to explain as he held me still, but even he seemed to be having trouble thinking. "Even my hairbrush hurt the first time I put it in."

He frowned. He wasn't angry at all now, but I could tell he was still confused. "Your father - He's not very big then?"

I giggled as his grip on my hips loosened slightly; I held up my hand with my thumb sticking up. "He's not bigger than my thumb, honest, Mr. Gibson." My voice dropped to a whisper.

"I think that's why he drinks so much and never has any real girlfriends."

"Real? You mean he only fucks you?"

"No, not just me. He has 'professional' girlfriends too - if you know what I mean?"

"Professional? You mean street hookers?" He started pushing me away. "Is he safe - with you, I mean?"

"Oh, yes Sir, Mr. Gibson. He always wears a condom because he doesn't know I went on the pill almost a year ago." I giggled again because Mr. Gibson still looked suspicious. "Honest, Jake, I don't think my hairbrush sleeps around either."

He laughed and smacked my ass sharply. He lifted his eyebrows suggestively as he shoved his cock up deep into my cunt again. "Well then, young miss Lacy, ride me, fuck me 'til we both cum again."

He moaned and grabbed my tits sucking fiercely on one hard swollen nipple then the other. He suckled, nibbled, and bit my tits - filling his mouth as much as he could. I couldn't think, couldn't talk, and didn't hear anything; I felt frantic as he moaned and urged me to move faster, fuck him harder. I hadn't imagined it could be so amazing, so fucking good; everything that he was doing to me. I came again and again and again. I could feel that my juice was getting his trousers wet; but still he begged me to keep fucking him.

I was in the middle of another climax when he finally came. I felt his hot cum shoot up into my wet wet pussy. He growled and cried into my chest - his mouth still full of one of my tits. It was the best sex and the only time I had ever climaxed with another person. I didn't want it to end because I didn't know if he'd ever want me again. I tried to coax him into more fucking by pushing my dripping wet cunt around his cock again, but he wasn't as hard anymore.

"Please, Mr. Gibson-" I felt his cock throb inside me once or twice then it was soft.

He laughed and rubbed his face against my tits. "I've given you all I've got, young miss Lacy." He sucked each tit again with long slow draws into his mouth. He looked up at me longingly.

"Can I take you home with me? I'll feed you. I want to fuck you again so badly."

"Oh, yes please, Mr. Gibson. I certainly wish you would." I was thrilled that he wanted me again. I smiled at him coyly. "Especially the fucking part, Sir."

He put his hands between us and played with my clit - I think just to see what I'd do. I gasped and pushed my pussy against his hand. He finger fucked me again with two fingers plunging hard and fast in my wet cunt. He used his thumb on the other had to diddle with my clit in a rhythm that matched the way his fingers hammered fiercely into my young shaved pussy. It made me cum and cum and cum. That he nibbled and suckled, and bit at my tits and nipples kept me riding his fingers eagerly. He knows now that he could make me his very own wanton and willing woman.

"Christ, you're amazing; so fucking sexy and eager. You never want me to stop do you, Lacy?"

"No- God, don't stop - ever." I was breathless and dizzy but I truly didn't want him to stop.

He kept plunging and pounding his fingers into my cunt; I felt two more fingers join the first two. He used two hands, four fingers, to fuck me as I pushed my swollen pink pussy against his hands. Suddenly, his fingers tried to pull my cunt open wide and I felt his cock crash almost savagely into my hot wetness again. He used his elbows to push my knees apart - to spread my legs wider so he could finger fuck me with both hands while his cock fucked me too.

I screamed. It was fucking amazing. It was so much fucking all at once; so much more than I had ever thought there cold be. His huge hard cock thrust so deep while his fingers stretched me wide, so wide. The steering wheel of his car pressed against my back and I gripped it so I could stretch my legs even wider. I looked down at myself; I had to watch him work me - fuck me with is four big fingers and his huge punishing cock.

"Good girl, Lacy. That's my girl - push it, baby - yes, faster - harder, Lacy." He kept urging me on, encouraging me to ride him - fuck him. He said my name over and over promising to keep fucking me forever.

"Christ - I'm going to cum again!" He slipped his fingers from my cunt making a deliciously wet sound. He pulled me harder onto his fat hard cock - I could feel it throbbing inside me. His elbows still pressed against my knees forcing me knees as wide as I could go as he kept driving himself into me viciously. All I could do was take it and keep trying to give him everything he wanted.

I had lost count of how many times I had cum when he had put his four fingers into my wet hot pussy. I was so pink and swollen now as I watched his cock ram into me again and again. So much of my cunt juice had dripped onto his pants we were both shining with the wetness of his cum and my pink juices. I watched his long thick rod plunge into me and I tried to keep taking it all. I tried to catch my breath - to ask him to stop - I couldn't keep taking so much. He was so big and I had never fucked so much before it was starting to hurt. I tried to tell him - to ask him to stop when a mega-climax slammed into my body.

I must have screamed because he was suddenly kissing me and yelling into my mouth as he came again. We were both so totally breathless that neither of us could talk because we were panting like we had just run a marathon.

He was still trying to catch his breath as he talked. "Jesus Christ - I've never fucked so much at one time before -- you've got such a tight cunt my cock almost hurts from the grip of your sweet young pussy." He kissed me fiercely again. "Please, Lacy, please tell me you've had enough for an hour or so?"

I managed to smile as he moved away to look at me. "Are you sure we have to wait a whole hour?" I giggled when he looked so completely and delightfully surprised.

He laughed then and looked down at my red swollen pussy that was dripping now with his hot cum. "I think, young miss, that you'll find that tender young pussy rather sore - even in an hour."

"I'll never be too sore to fuck you, Mr. Gibson." I gasped as he blew a cool steady breath onto my aching wet cunt. "If you keep teasing me, Sir, I won't be able to wait an hour."

He laughed and kissed me softly as his fingers played and pinched and pulled at my nipples. He leaned back and watched my face as he rolled my hard nipples between his fingers. "You like that don't you, Lacy?" All I could do was nod.

"You've got wondrous tits, baby. And, they're all natural aren't they?"

"Totally-" I watched him play with my tits - his fingers twisting, pulling, and rolling my nipples. I gasped and whispered. "Yes, oh yes, Jake. The twist and pull is the best." I moaned and pressed my tits into his hands. I looked into his eyes as he kept playing.

"When I'm sucking your cock, I want you tell me exactly what you like." I talked quietly as he played with my tits. He was breathing hard again and just nodded.

"The long slow licks with my tongue, holding your tight hard balls in my mouth and sliding my tongue around them, rubbing my teeth softly up and down or with sharp nips on that long fat cock shaft of yours, sliding my lips around that juicy fat pink tip and sucking and sucking - letting my tongue circle around and around 'til you cum and full my mouth with your hot tasty spunk.

"You'll have to let me practice too - pulling that long thick cock deep into my throat." I gasped as he pinched and twisted my nipples harder than before. "I'll try again and again and eventually I'll learn how to swallow your cock and drink down every drop of your cum.

"You are a very gifted teacher after all, Mr. Gibson."

He gave me one more special treat before he took me home with him. He made me lie down on the front seat of his car with one leg over the back seat and the other leg stretched up along the dash. He coaxed my legs wide so that he could see into my open cunt. He rubbed his hands along my thighs and pulled my pussy lips wide. He blew a steady of stream of cool air into my cunt again and smiled brightly as my cunt muscles tightened and my little opening closed. Then he leaned over and lifted my hips to his mouth and licked my pussy in long slow strokes. He dipped his tongue into my cunt then flicked it over my clit. He did that over and over. A long slow lick starting almost at my ass hole and lapping eagerly to the top outside edge of my pussy, a deep penetrating thrust of his tongue into my cunt, then a light teasing flick of my red swollen clit.

Over and over 'til I was writhing and begging for more, he had to hold my knees wide with his elbows again. Then he just started fucking me with his tongue, slurping eagerly and making greedy hungry noises. He pushed in and out of me as fast as his could tongue fuck. I'm not sure how many times he made me cum again but he licked me clean each time telling me how good I tasted and urging me to cum again.

Mr. Gibson did take me home with him. He fed me food then he fed me again on his thick hot cum. I stayed with him all night and it's a good thing it was a Friday because we fucked over and over. We were like fucking animals. All we did all weekend was fuck, eat and fuck, sleep and fuck again. We even fucked in the kitchen and in the shower almost a dozen times.

So, I guess you could say my schoolgirl crush became a full-on lust at first fuck. I can honestly say that I love everything about the way my favourite teacher fucks me, and I think he likes it too!