Ladies Cocktail Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad," Olivia commented. "However, it is hard to tell from such a small sample."

"Ted has a very healthy diet. I think you'll enjoy sharing his cum with me," Vera explained.

"Let's do it!" Olivia responded enthusiastically.

Vera looked up at her husband. He could see her hazel eyes glowing behind her lenses. They had barely started with their oral performance and he felt like he was ready to shoot off any minute. His wife could sense this as well.

Vera moved in to suck on his cock and put all eight inches deep into her throat while Olivia looked on with amazement. After a few seconds, Vera pulled back, leaving him wet with spit and continued to stroke him.

"Wow, that was deep," Olivia commented to Vera. "Can I try that in round two?"

"Oh yes," Vera responded. "We've got more surprises in store too!" she assured her husband.

Ted was very hard and throbbing. His wife stroked him hard and fast while Olivia moved in to lick his balls. Vera looked up at him intensely.

"Ted, would you be willing to provide the first sample soon?" Vera asked.

"Absolutely, just let me know when and where," Ted replied.

The girls looked at each other and smiled.

"Stroke that big cock of yours and cum in our mouths," Vera encouraged as she grabbed his balls with her right hand. Olivia reached up as well and they both played with his balls while he stroked his throbbing cock in front of their faces. Vera and Olivia pressed their faces together and stuck out their tongues in unison. They touched the tips of their tongues together playfully and looked up at Ted as he groaned with pleasure.

Ted looked down at the two beautiful, fully clothed, women below him on their knees and looking back up at him through their glasses. His balls tightened as he shot thick, white ropes of cum onto Vera and Olivia's tongues and lips. They responded with noises of pleasure. He spurted uncontrollably on to their mouths and faces, sending a few streaks across their glasses and foreheads.

Vera turned to share a cum-filled kiss with Olivia as Ted continued to trickle out. They kissed playfully and swallowed the cum that had made it into their mouths.

"What do you think?" Vera asked Olivia as she admired her cute, cum-splattered face.

"Not bad," Olivia responded. They both laughed and removed their messy glasses. Vera kissed Olivia on the lips again and moved her tongue over to lick some of the cum on her cheek. Olivia moaned with approval as she felt Vera's warm tongue working across her face. Olivia returned the favor by cleaning up the cum from Vera's forehead while Vera smiled with satisfaction.

Ted couldn't believe it; he was starting to feel himself getting hard again from the performance. Vera even licked the cum from her lenses and as Olivia and Ted watched on with excitement.

"I am very happy with sample one," Vera proclaimed to Olivia. "I can't wait for you to try the next one!"

They both looked up at Ted and smiled.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Vera asked her husband.

"Yes I did. That was very unexpected and amazing," Ted complimented.

Vera stood up to open the pill bottle that was lying on the counter and handed her husband a few pineapple supplements.

"Take these and we'll be back shortly," Vera instructed. She escorted Olivia to the back room.

"OK, I guess I'll just hang out then," he replied with a smile. The girls laughed at his response as they walked to the back to the store bathroom and closed the door. Ted threw back the supplements and washed it down with a sip of wine.

***

Fifteen minutes later, Ted had finished his glass of wine and was admiring the quiet empty street in front of the store.

"Are you ready?" Vera called out to her husband.

"Ready!" he responded.

He saw two shapely silhouettes approach; the soft back light from the storage room obscured the details. As they moved in, Ted could see that they had both removed their tops. Their soft round natural breasts swayed with each step and became more visible as they slowly approached. His cock began bulging again beneath his pants.

By the time that Vera and Olivia reached the counter area the details were quite clear. They had both removed their wet panties and wear wearing just their tights. Vera's sheer black tights gave her legs a grey tint. Olivia was wearing a classic back-seam pair of nude tights that gave her legs a slightly darker tone than her tan skin. Upon closer inspection, the crotch was slit open on both of their tights for access. They had discarded their boots, allowing them to sneak up quietly on Ted.

Vera and Olivia stood close enough together that their shapely natural breasts nearly touched. They still had their glasses on, adding a kinky touch to their semi-nude appearance. Ted could see that they were each holding a bottle: one appeared to be a wine bottle, the other much smaller. His curiosity was peaked.

"OK, Ted, it is time for round two," Vera announced. Ted was excited to see what was in store.

Vera and Olivia set their bottles on the counter and turned to each other. They cupped each other's soft breasts and smiled with excitement. Their nipples grew hard from the stimulation.

"Olivia, you have amazing tits," Vera complimented.

"Thank you Vera, as do you." she replied.

Ted was enjoying the show. He looked over his shoulder at the front door to make sure that no one was watching in. The streets appeared empty and the rain was pouring hard.

Vera put her hands on Olivia's shoulders and turned her towards the counter. She gently bent Olivia over and began working her hands across the silky smooth pantyhose.

"Ted, would you like to feel?" Vera offered.

"If that is okay with Olivia?" he questioned.

"Yes, please. I discussed with Vera, you can do whatever she tells you to," Olivia confirmed. She rested her elbows against the counter, pushing forward her breasts, and her ass was bent out in front of Vera.

Vera was stroking Olivia's left ass cheek and leg as Ted approached to help with the other side. The both admired the silky feel of the stockings as they worked together to run their hands up and down Olivia's legs while she moaned with approval from the counter.

Vera playfully spanked Olivia and grabbed her curvy ass in front of her husband.

"Oh, I like this," Vera commented as she worked her hand down to Olivia's wet crotch. She could feel the moisture soaking in to the tights and began rubbing Olivia's swollen labia through the small slit in the fabric.

"Why don't you feel her big tits while I rub her pussy?" Vera suggested to her husband.

He nodded and cautiously moved his hand up Olivia's back as she quivered with excitement. Vera looked on with serious suspense, waiting for her husband to feel Olivia's soft large breasts in his hands. She continued stroking Olivia through the tights and could see a large wet spot forming around her pussy.

Ted reached his arms around from behind and cupped both of Olivia's breasts in his hands. His wife and Olivia both moaned with satisfaction as he began playing with them.

"Do you like feeling her big fucking tits?" Vera asked.

"Yes," Ted responded. He could tell that his wife was starting to get intense.

"Good, I want you squeeze them and play with her nipples while I rub her wet cunt," she demanded. Olivia was very turned on by Vera's tone. She had a feeling that things were about to get really hot.

"Ted, I want you to lick her pussy in front of me," Vera commanded as she pulled on the fabric with both of her hands, tearing the opening even wider. "Show me how you eat pussy," she instructed.

Ted got down on his knees and his wife watched intently as he slowly stroking his tongue around the sides Olivia's wet labia, making sure not to touch her directly at first.

"Oh!" Olivia blurted out in surprise, feeling the intense, teasing tongue strokes.

Ted then reached in with his thumb and pointer finger and applied pressure to the sides of Olivia's labia, displaying it to his wife.

"You can lick her now," he instructed. "I'll hold her in place while you lick up and down."

Vera did as he said, slowly licking Olivia from the very top near her asshole and then down into her soft wet pussy lips. She enjoyed the taste on her tongue and wanted more.

Vera continued to slide her tongue up and down and finally made her way to the clit and licked it intensely while Ted stroked her with his finger. Ted moved in to lick Olivia alongside his wife. They ran their tongues up and down causing her to make noises of approval from the counter. Vera pulled back and called out to Olivia.

"Are you ready for the next part?" Vera asked Oliva.

"Yes!" Olivia replied with excitement.

"Ted, if you don't mind, Olivia is going to practice deep-throating on your cock while I eat her pussy from behind" Vera proposed to her husband in a serious tone.

"Sounds good," Ted commented, his cock throbbing in anticipation.

"Ted, I really appreciate this," Olivia commented with smile. "Your wife said you wouldn't mind. I was just so impressed by her deep-throating earlier. I want to give it a shot."

"Plus, we have to build up a really good second load for tasting," Vera added.

Olivia approached Ted slowly, her large breasts swaying with her steps and her wet pussy now fully exposed through the large tear in her tights. She quickly got down on her knees and undid his belt, looking up at him through her glasses to see the excitement on his face. She pulled down his pants and boxer briefs and admired his swollen cock.

"Ted," his wife instructed from behind Olivia, "you'll need to get on the floor so that Olivia can bend over for me and suck your cock at the same time."

Ted sat bare ass on the cold store floor as instructed. Olivia took his cock and balls in her hands and positioned his cock into her throat. She was on her knees and had her ass pointed up for Vera, who continued to eat her pussy enthusiastically. Olivia went deeper and deeper with each gulp and covered his hard cock with her spit.

Vera took a break to admire Olivia's deep-throating performance from behind. She began touching herself over her black tights. She could feel her wetness through the opening and could tell that she had soaked the surrounding fabric. With her other hand she began fingering Olivia and was impressed by how wet the deep-throating had made her.

Ted was rock hard inside Olivia's throat as she continued to suck him deeply. Vera looked at him with her striking hazel eyes while she worked her fingers inside Olivia and across herself. Olivia took one final plunge, this time with her tongue protruding towards Ted's tightened balls. As soon as her lips made contact with his balls, she pulled back with a gasp for air.

"I did it!" she announced happily.

"Well done!" Vera encouraged. "That is as deep as it gets, you are a pro! Can I join you?"

"Of course!" Olivia responded with a mischievous smile.

Vera joined Olivia in between Ted's legs and they both went for his balls. Two wet tongues eagerly licked him and caused him to make noises of approval. The ladies smiled and giggled playfully while they took turns sucking his balls into their mouths.

"Let me show you something that really gets him good," Vera said to Olivia with wild excitement in her eyes. Holding his cock and balls in place with her hands, Vera proceeded to push the tip of her nose up against him and rub his balls on her nose playfully. Olivia joined her and Ted could feel two poking noses up against his balls while the ladies giggled.

"Ted just loves putting his cock and balls all over my face," Vera explained to Olivia. "It makes him really hard".

"I love it," Olivia replied. "Let's do more!"

Vera was quick to position Ted's throbbing cock in front of their faces and teasingly slid it across their cheeks and noses. She playfully slapped Olivia's cheek with his hard cock, as well as her own, while she looked to see if her husband was enjoying it.

"Ted goes crazy over this. Sometimes he can't take it and starts cumming uncontrollably all over my face!" Vera continued to explain while she wielded his hard cock in front of Olivia's nose.

"Oh no! That must make quite a mess. I saw what he could do earlier," Olivia replied. Vera continued to hold his throbbing cock firmly and rub it teasingly over their lips and noses while keeping up the dialog.

"Yes, he makes quite a mess. I usually have him rub it around on my face with his cock when he is done cumming, while I touch myself. He slides the cum from my lips and cheeks into my mouth, it is really hot!" Vera explained. "Sometimes I wish he would take pictures."

"Wow, that is hot," Olivia commented.

"Yeah, he loves it. As a true gentleman, he is happy to eat me out afterwards while I play with his cum."

Ted was in disbelief at how hard he was, especially after having cum so recently. Vera was very proud to see the results of her teasing. Both she and Olivia were dripping wet from the sight of his hard cock and all of the dirty talk.

"Olivia, I believe we can move on to the next phase, if you like," Vera suggested.

"Yes, please!" Olivia responded enthusiastically.

Vera retrieved the bottles that they had placed on the counter earlier, much to Ted's curiosity.

"Now Ted," his wife began, "I don't want you to worry about what we are going to do. We looked it up online, it is totally safe," Vera assured him.

"Ok, I guess. If it was online?" Ted responded with a smile.

"I'm serious!" Vera responded. "You just sit back and try not to blow your load until we tell you to."

Ted gave her a confirming nod; he was very impressed by the planning and their ability to surprise him.

Vera appeared to be holding a green wine bottle, still corked, but with the foil wrapping cleared from the top, leaving a smooth glass falace for them to play with. In her other hand was a bottle of olive oil from the store shelf. She set the bottles near Olivia's feet and proceeded to tear a larger opening in her tights.

Olivia was gushing with excitement as her tights opened up. She felt Vera's soft hands touching her from behind and moaned with pleasure. Ted's hard cock stood before her and she moved quickly to put it in her mouth. Olivia sucked his cock furiously while Vera touched her from behind. Her bottom lip met with his balls again as she sucked him deep and fast.

Vera popped the top of the olive oil and used it to coat the top of the wine bottle.

"Please fuck me!" Olivia called out, in between lunges on Ted's cock. Vera slowly inserted the bottle, making Olivia moan loudly.

"Fuck me hard please!" Olivia requested. Vera obliged and used both of her hands to push it in. Olivia trembled with sensation and cried out in pleasure. She was not going to last long.

Vera continued to thrust the bottle deep into Olivia's pussy while Olivia took Ted's cock deep into her throat. Olivia reached between her legs to stroke her clit. Vera watched with excitement as Olivia slurped on Ted's cock, her spit dripping down to his balls.

Olivia climaxed with the bottle in her pussy and Ted's cock deep in her throat. She pulled back from his cock, spit dripping off of her chin, and moaned loudly. Her whole body trembled in pleasure.

"Wow, that was intense," Vera commented as removed the bottle and set it on the floor.

"Yes," Olivia confirmed, catching her breath. "Thank you so much, that was the crazy!"

"Are you ready for the second tasting?" Vera inquired.

"Ha! I forgot all about the tasting!" Olivia replied with laughter. "Do you have the tasting glass?"

"Right here!" Vera confirmed as she pulled a small tasting glass from the counter.

"Oh my god," Ted uttered in surprise to the laughs of the ladies before him. He was shocked that they were actually planning on drinking his cum from a small tasting glass.

"Well, Ted. We discussed this before you arrived." Vera explained. "We are going to hold the glass by our mouths, just in case you miss." Vera winked and both of the girls laughed as the naughty plan was revealed to Ted.

"Yeah, Ted, we can't have any of it getting away. So worst case you cum in our mouths or on our faces. Our glasses will protect our eyes. This is a very controlled experiment," Olivia explained.

"Ok, I will do my best," Ted confirmed.

"Just remember to try and get some in the glass!" Vera instructed sternly. She reached up to play with his balls while he stroked his cock in front of them.

Ted looked down to see both ladies on their knees, looking up at him through their glasses. Their shapely natural breasts glowed in the soft light and their kinky torn tights decorated their lower halves.

Vera held the wine glass near her chin and Olivia joined her, cheek to cheek. Olivia reached up to help Vera tickle Ted's tightened balls. He could feel that he was about to explode.

"Give us that delicious cum," his wife demanded with a naughty smile. They were both giddy with anticipation as they felt each other's fingers while teasing his balls together.

Ted made a grunt of pleasure as a long white rope of cum cascaded off of his wife's lips and dripped into her tasting glass. He continued to spurt into the glass while they looked on with excitement. The ladies giggled as they tried their best to hold the glass steady and collect as much as they could. Both Vera and Olivia had managed to catch some cum on their lips and chin, as well as in the tasting glass.

"Well done!" Vera congratulated her husband. "It looks like we have a nice taste, but I think we need to clean up first."

Olivia looked into Vera's eyes and they shared a soft kiss; tasting the cum on each other's lips. Vera proceeded to lick the cum that was dribbling down Olivia's cheek.

"Oh wow," Olivia responded, feeling very dirty and horny. She returned the favor and licked the cum from Vera's chin.

"How does it taste so far?" Vera asked with anticipation.

"OK, you win, that tastes pretty fucking good!" Olivia confessed.

"I win!" Vera boasted happily.

"Wow, there are no words," Ted commented. They both laughed and stood up, putting the thus far untouched glass of cum on the counter.

"Ted, we are not done yet. I have a job for you," Olivia said as she handed Ted the wine bottle.

"Yes, Ted, we still more cum to taste while you fuck me with the bottle," Vera instructed.

"Great plan!" Ted replied. "I was hoping you had something fun planned for yourself, we're feeling spoiled over here," he said glancing in Olivia's direction.

"Don't you worry about me, Theodore," Vera replied playfully. "I saved the best for last."

Vera turned to Olivia and they began kissing again, tasting the cum in and around each other's mouths while Ted got down on the floor and began stroking Vera's legs and ass to warm her up.

"Ooooo," Vera commented to Olivia, in between kisses. "He's really working it down there."

"Good, I'll work you up here," Olivia offered. As the women continued to make out above him, Ted began stroking Vera's incredibly wet pussy over her tights. He ripped them open at the crotch, exciting Vera who felt the fabric tear around her wet pussy and the cool air surround her.

Ted put some more oil on the wine bottle and teased Vera's pussy with it. He moved the bottle very slowly up her labia causing her to moan from above in anticipation.

"Wow, I can't wait!" Vera commented, hoping to feel the bottle go inside her. "Olivia, do you have the tasting glass?"

"Right here!" Olivia exclaimed proudly. She held the small glass in her hand and swirled the cum at the bottom of the glass as if it was a fine port. Vera had a very excited look on her face. She really wanted to play with her husband's cum while she felt the bottle penetrating her.

"Go ahead and have another taste," Vera directed to Olivia with a smile. Vera felt the bottle sliding into her as she watched Olivia taste the cum. Olivia took a very small sip followed by a smile of approval.