Ladies Cocktail Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is not exactly a dessert, but I do love how mildly sweet it is," Olivia commented. Vera was intrigued and very turned on.

"Will you pour it in my mouth?" Vera asked Oliva in a state of intense pleasure from the stronger and faster penetration from below.

"Of course!"

Ted watched from behind with excitement and disbelief as the ladies toyed with the glass of cum. He could feel his wife start to tremble as the tip of the wine bottle stimulated her g-spot from inside.

Vera tilted her head back and stuck out her tongue as Olivia positioned the glass over her mouth. The sweet semen sample dripped onto her tongue. Vera and Olivia kissed, sharing the taste as their tongues connected. Ted was thrilled at the sight. He thrusted the bottle harder and licked his wife's clit, causing her to moan loudly.

"Yes, fuck me harder!" Vera begged her husband below. The relentless stimulation from below and the kinky cum play above were too much for her to handle. She held Olivia's soft breasts tightly as she shook with an intense orgasm.

***

"Well, I think that wraps things up for the night," Vera said. She had cleaned up the best she could, having thoroughly wiped down the counters and floor with the help of Ted and Olivia. The rain had finally relented outside.

"Thank you so much for an interesting evening," Olivia said, smiling at the adventurous couple behind the counter.

"Anytime!" Vera responded. "Don't forget about the supplements in your purse," she reminded Olivia.

"Oh, I won't forget," Olivia assured her. "I'm going to have to make sure all of my friends know about them too! Maybe we should get them together for a tasting?"

"Olivia, I like the way you think!" Vera replied, her eyes lighting up with delight. "Ted, you need to rest up!" she said, punching her husband on the shoulder.

"C'mon, you guys are going to give me a heart attack!" Ted replied with a smile.

"Oh no, honey, you aren't getting out with that excuse," Vera joked, "I happen to know that your heart is in tip-top shape!"

"Yeah, let's milk him for everything he's got!" Olivia chimed in.

"Sounds like a plan. See you at the next wine tasting," Vera said to Olivia, who waved goodbye as she headed out for the evening, leaving Ted and Vera to close up.

"Wow," Ted commented to his wife. "You are full of surprises aren't you?"

"Theodore," she responded, poking him in the chest. "You have no idea! I'm just getting started. Let's go home and eat."

Ted nodded with a smile and escorted his wife out into the cool autumn air.