Ladies Network Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Penny felt the smoothness of their fingers against her silky, nylon stocking covered legs, she once more looked questioningly into the eyes of Emily and Amanda, silently asking what they were doing. In response to Penny's silent question, Emily gave a quick upward nod of her head, indicating to Penny to raise her legs which from her experience with Mistress Emily and Mistress Amanda the day before she obediently did.

When Emily and Amanda felt Penny lift up from her seat onto the backside of her ass, they continued to slid her dress up over her thighs, feeling the heat from Penny's bare skin from the top of her nylons to the bottom of her garter belt until they had the bottom of her gown bunched up about her waist. As Emily and Amanda did this, with their other hands they brought the edge of the tablecloth up and over Penny's legs so that her lap was covered from prying eyes as were their working hands on Penny's thighs.

Once Emily and Amanda were satisfied all was ready, they slid their hands back down the tops of Penny's thighs until they came to rest on her knees. Once there, each brought slight pressure to bear on the inside of Penny's knees, indicating to her they wanted her to spread her legs. Again, Penny felt as if she were being controlled by the wills of Mistress Emily and Mistress Amanda in their role of dominatrices, and so without question Penny spread her legs as far apart as she was physically able until she felt her knees touch their legs.

At the touch of Penny's knees against their legs, Emily and Amanda smiled leeringly at Penny to ease her inner struggle with what they were doing to her as each slowly and seductively traced their fingers up and along Penny's soft, inner thighs, causing her legs to shiver and tremble at their seductive touch.

Their digital journey up Penny's inner thighs seemed to take forever until Penny felt their fingers working their way up the creases between her upper thighs towards her abdomen. At her pubic hairline Emily and Amanda moved their fingers across from her hairy creases to meet in the middle of her mound where they began to comb their fingers through Penny's heavy, thick, black cunt hair.

Once more they marveled at how thick and luxurious Penny's pubic hair was, and this excited them tremendously. Emily and Amanda both were now sexually aroused, and their pussies were wet from their natural lubricant seeping out their vagina holes and collecting around the edges.

Inspired by their sexual hunger, Emily and Amanda went in separate directions away from Penny's forest of pubic hair, Amanda to her already aroused, erect, hard clit that had poked out from beneath its protective hood, thus exposing her big love bud and Emily further down in search of Penny's vagina that by now was spread open and extremely wet, her natural lubrication as with Emily's and Amanda's having built up around the entrance to her vagina.

Once Emily and Amanda had positioned their fingers where they wanted them, Amanda began to circle Penny's sensitive, throbbing clit with the tips of her fingers and alternating that action by flicking her index finger up and down and back and forth over Penny's expanding clit. The playful touch of Amanda's fingers caused Penny to shiver with wanton, erotic delight.

As for Emily, she circled the circumference of Penny's open, exposed vagina with the tips of her index and middle fingers, making them wetter and wetter while helping to make Penny's pussy creamier and creamier. When Emily was satisfied, she brought her index and middle fingers together and gently inserted them into Penny's vagina, slowly pushing her fingers past Penny's row of ridges just inside her vagina and moving on several inches until she reached the beginning of the soft, spongy area where she searched for Penny's G-Spot that she so much wanted to push on and caress in order to send even more sexual thrills pass throughout Penny's wet, exposed womanhood.

"Oh, my god," moaned Penny deep down inside herself, her mind sending out wave after wave of electric impulses throughout the erogenous zones of her body that was succumbing to the digital titillation of Emily's and Amanda's fingers. "How sweet is their touch on my pussy."

Penny then without being aware of her movements slowly slid her ass down in her seat in order to push Emily's fingers inside her vagina as deeply as possible and to increase the pressure of Amanda's fingers working on her intensely aroused and vibrating clit.

As Emily continued her ardour finger fucking Penny's vagina and Amanda's toying with her now nearly exploding clit, they both sensed how close to orgasm they were bringing Penny, and yet, neither one wanted Penny to scream out her orgasmic release, both knowing from yesterday's experiences how vocal she was during her orgasms.

Therefore, while continuing to give pleasure to Penny, Emily bent her head close to her ear and whispered, "Penny, Luv, both Amanda and I know how close you are to cumming, but let me caution you to control your vocal response when you reach your orgasms. We don't want to scare all the lovely ladies. Now do we?"

Penny opened her eyes that she had closed during the inner-volcanic rise of her libido's journey towards the vortex of her orgasm, and through passion-blurred vision, she smiled weakly at Emily and nodded her head.

No sooner had Penny nodded her head in her feeble attempt to let Emily know she would strive to control her vocal explosion in synch with the explosion of her orgasm, than her body stiffened as the erotic, sexual energy coursed throughout her body, causing her to tremble. Her thighs vibrated uncontrollably as Penny reached the peak of her orgasm, and the muscles of her vaginal sheath clutched Emily's fingers, and Penny was gone. Her orgasm hit her like a coffer dam bursting its banks, letting torrents of water surge through the opening as her whole body thrilled to the intense orgasm she was having.

Penny tilted her head back against the edge of the top of her high-back chair and gently bit down on her lower lip in her effort to squelch her vocal outburst of erotic pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic rhythm rippled throughout her pussy, leaving her breathless and her heart pounding inside her chest, causing her breasts to rise and fall very noticeably to anyone who looked her way.

It seemed like minutes had interminably passed before the intensity of her orgasm began to subside that allowed Penny the slightest chance to work towards calming herself.

Of course, during the apex of her orgasm Penny's table guests could not help but be drawn to the sexual drama being played out so close to them despite Penny's effort not to cry out her orgasm for any and all to hear.

When Penny at last regained her composure, she was able to open her eyes only to see seven pairs of eyes focused on her, and she felt utterly self-conscious and immensely embarrassed. However, she thought, it wasn't her idea for Emily and Amanda to play with her pussy until they brought her to orgasm.

Nevertheless, she also could not deny the fact that she was the centre of attention at her table, hoping she had not become so for others near her at other tables. All Penny did was slide back up onto her chair and try to act as nonchalantly as was humanly possible given her set of circumstances.

As for Emily and Amanda, each removed her hand from Penny's still-aroused pussy, Amanda from her still excitable, blood-engorged clit below its puffy shaft that lost itself beneath her hairy pubic mound and Emily from her sopping, wet vagina whose fingers were absolutely covered with Penny's pussy cream and love juice.

Still non-plussed, Emily smiled a Cheshire Cat smile and looked around the table at each of the ladies. At the same time she stretched out her arm towards the centre of the table for all to see.

"Well, ladies, as you can see, Penny has covered my fingers with her delicious pussy cream," Emily intimated her personal joy from having finger-fucked the hell out of Penny's cunt until she shot her cream all over her deeply imbedded fingers inside Penny's vagina.

She then withdrew her arm after each of the ladies had a chance to see her wet fingers, and perhaps smell, as she waved them around the group, brought them beneath her nose, and breathed in that distinct feminine musk that clings to fingers having been inside a woman's pussy.

"Would anyone like a wee taste of Penny's elixir of love?" Emily asked, a sly grin fixed on her flushed face.

Hearing Emily's offer to have the women take a taste of her cum, Penny sat in her chair totally mortified at the very thought.

Surprisingly to Penny each of the ladies leaned forward as if prepared to take Emily up on her offer to take a taste of Penny's pussy cream, but then like a little kid who held the ice cream cone firmly in her hand Emily smiled and said, "Well, I'm glad to see how excited all you ladies are to take a first taste of our distinguished table guest and newest member of our Sisterhood, buuuuttttttttt, it was I who helped Penny to cum along with the help of my dear friend Amanda, so she and I have first dibs to taste Penny's succulent pussy cream; although, I have to admit both Amanda and I had our chances yesterday when we seduced her and had fun with her with our mild BDSM as each of you well know was part of our initiation into our Sisterhood.

"Besides, before the night is over each one of you and more will have the opportunity to see Penny's lovely body and perhaps get a chance to indulge yourselves of her very tasty pussy. Be assured of that. The night is still young, and there is much more to happen," Emily said in her attempt to mollify their immediate desires. "However, that not being the case there will be many personal opportunities, I'm sure, in the days and weeks to come."

Having said that, Emily tauntingly stuck her fingers inside her mouth and greedily sucked on them, enjoying that distinct feminine pussy taste that can only be tasted after an intense orgasm such as Penny just had.

With relish Emily withdrew her fingers out of her mouth with a puckered smack of her lips and held them out across Penny so Amanda could lick any remaining pussy cream still on her fingers. After all, Amanda did help her to get Penny off on her wild orgasmic ride on both their fingers.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Penny, as remembered, you surely are tasty. Very tasty," said Amanda with a sensual gleam in her brilliant blue eyes.

The ladies at the table all chuckled at Amanda's confession of hers and Emily's having such a fantastic, sexual experience with their playful seduction and rape of Penny at the dress boutique with their mild BDSM in their roles as dominatrices for her initial initiation as the newest member of theLadies Networkas well as just a brief while ago.

In the din of over a hundred voices the sound of metal tapping against a crystal goblet echoed throughout the dining room, causing immediate silence. All heads turned, eyes searching for the source of the call for silence.

At one of the front tables two away from the one where Penny was seated, a very short, attractive, diminutive woman stood up, slowly looking around the room until she knew she had everyone's undivided attention.

Penny, like all the other ladies, looked from her place towards the sound of the tinkling of the crystal and saw an attractive, elderly woman who had short, greying red hair; sparkling grey eyes; and a fair complexion with pale, ruddy cheeks.

Her gown was a pale rose color, and she wore a single, pink rose on the shoulder of her evening gown, and sitting next to where she stood was a fair, young girl with ginger, red hair.

Penny looked long and hard at her, and to her astonishment she recognized who it was. It was none other than Lady Rose, her dear friend whom she hadn't seen nor from whom she hadn't heard for months. How happy she was to see her again and Ginger, too.

Lady Rose cleared her throat and spoke up so all could hear her.

"My dear Sisters, it is with sincere pleasure I welcome each and every one of you to theLadies NetworkAnnual Gala Dinner, assured that after the wonderful meal we were served the rest of this evening's activities will prove to be outrageously sexually alive."

A buzz of excitement filled the room as Lady Rose waited until it was quiet once again before she continued.

Turning towards the table where Penny was seated, Lady Rose smiled warmly at her and continued, "It is also my great pleasure that as this year's President to welcome our newest Sister, Penny Kazantakis, Penny, my very dear and close friend, into our midst, many of you who may have seen her gracing the pages of the popular, women's fashion magazineFeline."

Smiling even more broadly, Lady Rose added, "And unless any of you ladies sitting at her table and the ones near it are hard of hearing, you already know Sisters Emily and Amanda have already made Penny more than welcome...if you know what I mean!"

The ladies throughout the room raised a murmur of chuckles and soft laughter, knowing of what Lady Rose was speaking about Emily's and Amanda's having already welcomed Penny. They all knew it was Emily's and Amanda's enjoyable task to help Penny enjoy her first orgasm of the evening, knowing there was much more to come as the evening progressed.

All the ladies clapped their approval with great anticipation for this evening's activities.

"So," Penny thought warmly to herself, "Lady Rose is the Queen Bee."

Lady Rose looked toward the staff woman standing at the double doors and raised her arm as her signal to do what she was directed to do. She unlocked the doors and opened them, allowing a singularly, gorgeous, well built, young woman who was dressed in a sexy, low cut black bra that pushed up her breasts, squeezing them into deep cleavage that accentuated them; a black thong that barely covered her pussy; shear, black, thigh high nylons; and four inch black heels. Other than a warm, alluring smile she wore nothing else.

She had a narrow waist that was accentuated by her dimpled belly button in which was a shining, diamond, body piercing piece of jewelry; a taught, flat abdomen with a noticeable six-pack; wide, rounded hips that equaled her bust size; and long legs that seemed to go on forever. The young woman was as is sometimes said absolutely drop-dead gorgeous and stunningly and sexually seductive. Any woman's dream.

The young woman had long, wavy, natural blonde hair that fell over her shoulders and down her back. Her eyes were a deep, sexy blue, and they sparkled from the muted recessed lighting in the ceiling as well as by the glow of the antique, crystal chandelier in the centre of the room.

Having given enough time for the ladies to give her the once over, she sauntered sexily forward towards the large, mahogany table positioned in the centre of the room that was now covered with a protective table cloth since, as a pole-lap dancer, she would be using it to perform for the ladies as the main attraction of the evening's entertainment.

The young lady stepped up on a chair that had been brought and set by the table and went to the centre and slowly turned around to show all the ladies her beautiful body which drew the intake of breaths and expelled their sighs of appreciation at her stunning beauty and gorgeous body.

"Good evening, ladies, my name is Mona, drawing her name out in a soft, sexy, almost hushed whisper but still loud enough for all to hear. I am a professional pole and lap dancer who also specializes in performing at private engagements such as your annual gala dinner according to the whims and wishes of the hostesses, and I intend to give you a show this evening none of you will ever forget. Or want to!"

Giggles filled the room.

Lady Rose brought her hands together and clapped her appreciation, and the rest of the ladies joined her in welcoming Mona with her euphoric name, and then Lady Rose sat down, but first giving a slight nod of her head towards Emily and Amanda to let them know it was time for them to begin the next erotic act with Penny.

Emily acknowledged Lady Rose's nod to proceed with the seduction of Penny, and she bent over to Penny and whispered into her ear, "Penny, Luv, I want you to do as Amanda and I instruct you to do. This is another part of your initiation into the Sisterood.

All right?"

Penny looked over at Emily with a "yes" look in her eyes but asked no questions. She knew by now she was to follow whatever was planned for her which, already having been brought to a very intense, enjoyable orgasm already, she was ready to do whatever was going to happen that she knew would be sexual in nature.

Emily reached down and took Penny's right hand into her right hand and helped her to get up from her seat. Amanda got up, too, and took Penny's other hand.

"All right, Penny, follow us," Emily whispered in hushed tones.

Emily and Amanda led Penny around the table and guided her towards the large, mahogany table covered with a tablecloth where Mona was standing. The subdued light from the crystal chandelier illuminated the spot on which Mona was standing, and Penny couldn't help but marvel at her beauty and how sexually built she was with her lovely face with her natural blonde hair falling over her shoulders and down her back, her radiant blue eyes, her straight nose with flared nostrils, and her pouting lips aglow with pink lip Gloss.

Penny also could not take her eyes off Mona's thrust-out breasts with their deep cleavage; her narrow waist and flat stomach with that small, brilliant diamond shimmering in her dimpled belly button; her round, curvaceous hips that matched her breast size; and her sexy, long, tapering legs.

The little that Mona wore, her firm, uplift bra; her scanty thong panty whose top ran along just above her pubic hairline; her thigh high black nylons; and her high heel shoes exposed her body, leaving not much to the imagination.

Penny was mesmerized by Mona's body as she gently swayed to the soft, erotic music that began to play as Emily and Amanda led her towards centre stage as it were, and Mona looked down on Penny, her eyes capturing Penny's stare, refusing to let her go.

Already caught up in this erotic trance, Penny began to breathe faster and more deeply, and she felt her heart rate increase from pure sexual arousal. She also felt herself getting wet between her legs as her thighs brushed against one another as she walked while at the same time she felt her pussy lips beginning to swell and become puffy because of becoming sexually excited.

By the time Emily and Amanda had Penny standing close to the edge of the table, she had raised her head so that Mona's and her eye lock was not broken, and while standing there, Amanda left her side, brought the single chair around to the place Penny was standing with Emily by her side so it would be readily available when needed. For now, however, there was something Emily and Amanda had to do. They had to remove Penny's new, beautiful, red evening gown to leave her standing there in her black, lacy, form-fitting bra; her black garter belt; her shear, black nylons; and her shiny, black, Patten leather four inch heels so that all the ladies could see and admire Penny's beauty and voluptuous Reubenesque body.

Amanda unzipped her dress, and together Emily and she slid Penny's gown over her large breasts and down her body, having Penny lift one leg at a time just by a gentle touch on her feet, and handed it to one of the attendants standing by to hang over the back of a second chair that was placed near the double doors so that it would not obstruct any of the lady's view of what was about to occur.

"Oh, god, Penny, even though Amanda and I had you naked yesterday in the dressing room, I'm still taken aback by your beauty and outrageously gorgeous body," Emily whispered to her. "You actually cause me to salivate from sexual hunger."