Ladies Network Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny gave no response to what Emily had just told her, still enthralled with the vision of Mona standing above her on the table. Likewise, Mona, having seen Penny's beauty and physical charms, including her naked pubic mound covered with the thick forest of dark, black hair because she was wearing no panties over her garter belt was also becoming sexually aroused, knowing what she was hired to do with Penny.

"My, Penny is so beautiful and has such a stunning body. I think I would have done what I am about to do for nothing," Mona sighed within her sexually aroused brain that was sending out all kinds of erotic messages throughout her body and exciting all her sensitive erogenous zones. "Look at her marvelous bush of thick, black pubic hair forming the sexually, erotic "V" of her womanhood."

Before Emily and Amanda would let Penny sit down, they had still one more thing to do. Remove her bra, leaving only her garter belt, nylons, and heels on to accentuate her olive complexion and draw attention to her naked pussy. When they did remove her bra, the ladies sitting behind her got to see her round, firm ass and broad hips while those off to the side and in front of her were given the pleasure of seeing her hairy pussy.

With Penny's bra removed, her large, full, 40 DD, breasts took on their natural shape, exposing her round, bigger than silver dollars areolas and turgid nipples to the cool air that raised goose flesh around her areolas.

Now Amanda slid the chair forward until the edge of the seat touched the back of Penny's knees, and then Emily spoke softly to her, "Penny, please sit down."

Penny did as Emily asked her to do, but she never broke the erotic trance she and Mona were in as she lowered her almost naked body onto the chair. Once seated, Emily and Amanda gently pushed the chair forward until Penny was sitting up to the very edge of the table. They then turned and went back to their seats at table eight, the table endowed with luck.

With great, aroused anticipation for the show to begin, a hushed silence filled the room, leaving only the sound of cadenced, deep breathing from all the sexually aroused ladies some of whom who had already either got their hands up under their gowns to finger their pussies or exchange exploring hands with the woman sitting next to them.

The music now changed from soft, soothing melodies to a little louder music with a tempo of sensual rhythm. Mona changed her body movements instantly from gently swaying her hips back and forth and sinuously rotating her upper body to a sexual writhing of her whole, seductive body from her head to her feet. However, not once did she take her eyes off Penny sitting below her.

Mona tossed her blonde hair from side to side as she tilted and rotated her head while stretching her arms above her head, making them look like two cobras undulating to the tune of an East Indian flute player until her hands came together and she interlocked her fingers in an erotic embrace.

With the backs of her toes Mona slid her heels off her feet and gently slid them away from her so that now she was dancing on the balls of her feet, her red, toe nail polish and a toe ring accentuating her movements.

Penny for a brief moment broke hers and Mona's glazed stare to look down at Mona's bare feet that looked so sexually arousing to Penny. However, before she raised her head to look at Mona's lovely face and into her hypnotizing eyes, Penny did not fail to see a gold ankle bracelet with an attached rainbow on her right ankle.

Smiling warmly deep within herself, Penny looked up at Mona with a half-startled expression on her face because of her new found knowledge that Mona was a Sister.

When Mona saw the expected look of surprise on Penny's face that was mirrored in her dark, brown eyes, she knowingly smiled down at Penny who saw her eyes sparkle with renewed excitement and affirmation of their Sisterhood.

Mona unlocked her fingers and brought them down onto her breasts and cupped them in the palms of her hands. Once there, Mona lifted her breasts upward, bent slightly at the waist, and thrust them towards Penny in open invitation. While in that position, Mona took her hands from her breasts, reached behind her back, and unhooked the one hook that held her bra to her body. Without letting her bra drop to the table, Mona slid her hands back to her front and cupped her breasts once again, invitingly pointing them at Penny who caught every movement Mona made.

While Penny was caught by the sight of Mona's hands cupping her breasts, Mona slowly moved her hands forward, taking the cups of her bra with her, letting them fall gently into their natural pear shape when suspended downward as they were.

Penny gulped with pure sexual arousal as she now looked at Mona's large, firm, mounds of flesh capped with silver dollar size, pink areolas and hard, erect darker pink nipples that stood out about half an inch in length. From where she sat Penny thought she saw Mona's firm nipples had small dimples in the centre of each. This made her salivate with the very image of her mouth wrapped around Mona's nipples and sucking on them with pure, sensual delight.

Instinctively Penny reached up to touch Mona's breasts, but Mona righted herself to avoid the contact, and mouthed to Penny, "Not just yet, my pretty one."

While mouthing her tentative "not just yet," Mona moved her hands down her sides from beneath her breasts and onto her curvaceous, full hips where she slid the tips of her fingers beneath the elastic band holding her skimpy thong on her body. With her fingers in place, Mona looked down at Penny, zeroing in on her seductive stare, and playfully with her eyes asked Penny, "Yes? Do you want me to take off my thong so you can see my pussy?"

Penny, running her tongue around the outline of her luscious lips, shook her head "yes," smiling profusely at Mona.

Mona smiled at Penny knowingly and began to tug at the elastic of her thong and agonizingly for Penny began pulling it down oh so slowly below her pubic hairline and over her hips until she had it stretched against her full thighs, finally exposing her ultimate feminine gift to Penny's lurid vision. Her pussy.

While continuing to undulate her firm, full hips, Mona bent over, taking her thong with her until she took it off, lifting her feet one at a time, and then playfully tossed it into Penny's lap where she, too, saw the top of Penny's forest of ebony black pubic hair adorning her mons that she could see quite well since during the time of her dancing seductively in front of Penny, Penny had gradually parted her legs so that her pussy was clearly visible to Mona.

Mona smiled approvingly at Penny, and this time it was her turn to stick out her wet, pink tongue and trace it lovingly and seductively around the outer edge of her lips as an erotic sign of approval of Penny's delicious looking pussy.

In contrast to Penny's thick forest of pubic hair covering her puffy mons that grew between the creases between her "V" and legs with some hair on the upper, insides of her full thighs and some that made a thin line of hair up towards her belly button that dimpled on her sensually curved abdomen Mona's pussy was shaved squeaky clean. Mona had oiled her labia and pussy mound so that it shone wet and shiny beneath the lighting and gave off a fragrance of sweet jasmine, causing Penny's mouth to fill with saliva that she had to swallow to empty it into her stomach.

Penny looked entranced by Mona's pussy, noting how swollen and puffy were her labia due to her sexual arousal that had been building throughout her sensual dancing as well as her seeing Penny's nakedness below her that created erotic pictures that played out in her sex-indulgent mind of what she knew was to come.

Mona's labia grew into thin, butterfly wings as they neared her clit where they came together at her Frenum just below her clit and its protective hood, and Mona's clit that was especially big stood out from under its protective sheath, swollen and blood engorged. Mona's swollen clit poked downward towards Penny invitingly on which she could see the gleaming pussy cream that had accumulated on it as well as all over her swollen labia collected from her wet vagina during the rhythmic movement of her hips and thighs while she had been dancing.

Brazenly and suggestively Mona thrust her hips forward at Penny, spread her legs, and opened her labia with her fingertips that exposed her big, tantalizing clit directly at Penny in open invitation.

Hoping Mona's seductive invitation of her clit was intentional, Penny immediately nodded her head "yes" and waited with sexual hunger and great anticipation.

Mona rotated her hips several times before she moved slowly and seductively to the edge of the table before she stood directly in front of Penny who by now was aflame with wanton desire running throughout her. She couldn't help her saliva from pouring into her mouth from pure, sexual lust that she had to continue to swallow to keep her mouth as empty as she was able.

Penny looked straight up and between Mona's spread legs at her delicious pussy as Mona slowly and gently bent her knees and lowered herself until she was sitting on the very edge of the table with her legs spread widely apart.

"You want Mona's pussy? Don't you, Penny?" Mona asked in hushed, erotic tones.

Without hesitating Penny answered, "Oh, my yes, Mona. I want your pussy! I want to get my head between your legs and press my face into your wet, bald, creamy pussy so I can lick your pussy and suck on your fabulous, big clit until you orgasm and ejaculate your pussy juice into my mouth so I can taste and swallow it."

Mona smiled lustfully, brought her fingers to her pussy lips once more, and spread them wide to give Penny the best look possible up close and personal. She then leaned back onto her forearms and pressed against the table for balance, sliding her ass even closer to Penny.

"Well, then, Penny. Here it is. Mona's pussy is yours to do with as you wish," Mona slurred salaciously while she began to breathe more rapidly and her heart beat faster in anticipation of feeling Penny's lovely mouth on her hungry pussy.

Forgetting that she was sitting in a room filled with women who were watching every move she and Mona made or overheard anything either of them had said to one another, Penny reached out with her hands, fingers splayed, and placed them on top of Mona's knees from which she immediately slid them slowly forward along the insides of her thighs' soft flesh until the tips of her fingers touched the warm, wet flesh of her pussy lips.

When Penny touched Mona's pussy, she moaned seductively, letting Mona know she was about to have her pussy eaten by her. Penny leaned forward, positioning herself between Mona's legs, and teasingly closed the space between her face and Mona's hot pussy. When she was but inches away from Mona's shaved pussy, Penny inhaled and filled her senses with the aromatic fragrance of sweet jasmine and Mona's own feminine musk.

"God, Mona smells absolutely delicious. Her pussy is going to be so tasty," Penny let her mind wander in the valley of her sexual debauchery and carnal anticipation.

Removing her hands from inside Mona's inner thighs, Penny reached up and around until she grasped the upper globes of Mona's firm ass cheeks. As she pressed in on her ass cheeks with her hands, Penny closed the inches that separated her face from Mona's pussy and buried her face in the very heart of it. Upon contact with Mona's pussy flesh, Penny lost all control and any self-consciousness she might have had. She parted her lips; stuck out her wet, hungry tongue; and began to lick Mona's excited pussy from the very bottom, swiping the tip of her tongue across her puckered ass hole and leaving a small pool of her saliva on it; past her sopping wet, open vaginal hole and sensitive urethra; and up to her big, throbbing clit that stood out beneath its protective hood about an inch long and as round as the first segment of an index finger, continuing into an equally large shaft that extended over her pubic bone.

Mona groaned with utter, sexual delight that not one of the ladies in the big room failed to hear even above the sound of the ongoing seductive, sultry music. In the throes of her sexual arousal due to Penny's tongue licking her pussy and intensely sensitive clit, Mona reached up and clamped her hands with splayed fingers over her full breasts, tweaking her overly excited, hard, erect nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and wallowed in having both her pussy and breasts sexually aroused by hands and mouth.

When Penny heard Mona's satisfied groans when she began to eat her pussy, she was inspired to further her enjoyment of Mona's pussy. Penny opened her mouth into an "O" and brought it down over Mona's large clit and the bottom of her shaft, creating a hot, wet cavity for it. At first she flicked the tip of her tongue back and forth and up and down over Mona's overly sensitive clit, causing wave after wave of sensual feelings course throughout her entire body. Mona's female brain was working overtime as her billions of neuron transmitters sparked between the synapses that caused sexually stimulating chemicals to flood her body, causing powerful responses to Penny's digital and lingual excitation on her nipples and clit to stimulate and excite her to her sexual core.

In her sexual delirium Mona threw her head from side to side in an effort to coordinate all the sexual energy highlighting and stimulating her body, and when Penny stopped circling her tongue around her vibrating clit and closed her mouth around it, this sent Mona overboard. She cried out and thrust her hips up and forward while at the same time she brought both hands down onto the back of Penny's head and pushed with some force, pressing her face further into her now fully swollen labia and her mouth onto her blood-engorged clit on which Penny suckled as if it were a nipple.

That was all it took to send Mona over the edge and bring her sexual energy to centre on the vortex of her womanhood, her clit, that singular organ whose sole purpose is for female sexual enjoyment and fulfillment. There is no other organ like it in either female or male. Nature was kind to women when they were given such a special, orgasmic gift.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, my goooooooooddddddd," Mona cried out at the top of her voice as the first wave of her orgasms exploded, bursting her inner damn that let loose a torrent of her hot, sweet, slightly salty ejaculation.

"I'm cummmmiiiinnngggg!" she groaned as she quickly pushed Penny's mouth off her swollen clit that left it with a wet plop, and without any hesitation she continued to move Penny's head lower between her legs until Penny's open mouth covered both her urethra and open vagina just in time to be inundated with the first shot of ejaculate into her mouth, filling it to overflowing and forcing most of it to squirt down her throat and into her stomach while some shot upwards against the roof of her mouth and squished through her nasal passages only to run out of her nose.

Penny tried to catch her breath, but Mona's second, third, and fourth consecutive squirts of her ejaculate shot out in rapid succession, so as difficult as it was for her Penny relaxed her throat muscles so that as her mouth filled with each shot of Mona's warm, clear liquid, it easily flowed down her throat and allowed the next load to follow.

Mona's thighs were trembling with released sexual tension as she lost control of her multiple orgasms, filling Penny with her sweet elixir of love juice while she gulped for air and felt her heart pounding beneath her breasts and in her temples. Mona was in orgasmic heaven.

In time, however, Mona's ejaculations slowed down to a trickle as she got in control of her thinking as well as her actions that made her realize Penny's immediate predicament. Thus, she relaxed her hold on the back of Penny's head while she released the pressure of her vice-like thighs against her face that she had automatically snapped together when hit with the first massive wave of her orgasm. This allowed Penny to lift her head, gasping for each lung-full of much needed air while drops of Mona's ejaculate dripped down her chin, between her spread legs, and onto the floor where it made a small pool of Mona's ejaculate.

Once Penny's head cleared she looked up at Mona who by then had been staring down at her gallantly striving to get enough oxygen to regain control of herself and her actions.

Mona knew there wasn't too much to say to Penny for having given her such a ride during her orgasmic climax, but she did smile wanly at her and said, "My, Penny, I'm at a loss for words. But, I must tell your performance of cunnilingus on me gave me the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life, and that was the most ejaculate I ever shot out my vagina and urethra during an orgasm, or should I say orgasms in this case? I can't thank you enough, Luv."

Still working on getting her composure back Penny could only smile at Mona, giving a slight nod of her head to acknowledge the compliment she had just received from her, and then, to her surprise, Mona pushed herself up into a sitting position, bent forward, reached out, and placed her hands onto the sides of Penny's face, drew her to herself, and kissed her passionately, tasting herself on Penny's lips.

"Mmmmm, that tastes really good," Mona thought somewhat sheepishly to herself, knowing how forceful was her orgasm on Penny.

As Mona drew away from the kiss, the ladies who had been enthralled watching Penny going down on Mona and hearing their sexually exciting moans, groans, and cries of pure pleasure came out of their stupor, clapping their excited approval for Mona's and Penny's most erotic performance that was part of the plan for the evening's entertainment. Some of the women who could and lost any sense of reserve actually whistled their approval along with the clapping.

Their response made Penny and Mona smile with deep satisfaction, knowing that during the whole time of their making love and Penny's eating Mona's pussy, for them they were the only two women in the entire room.

It was during the ladies' applause an idea came to Mona that she thought in some way would repay Penny for her wonderful gift of cunnilingus. She reached out with her hands and took Penny's hands into them.

Gently pulling Penny forward up and off her chair, Mona said quietly but seductively, "Penny, follow me. I have a surprise for you."

Without asking what the surprise was Penny allowed herself to be helped up onto the table where she first kicked off her shoes to be as Mona was, shoeless. Mona then took Penny to the centre of the table where their sweaty bodies glistened under the soft glare of the crystal chandelier. Mona laid herself down onto the table while at the same time she moved Penny forward, spreading her legs apart with her feet, and drawing her forward over the length of her body until Penny was straddling her head. Mona was now looking directly up into Penny's forest of black pubic hair, marveling at the denseness of it, so much so that if it hadn't been for Penny's having to spread her legs that caused her pussy lips to separate and her vagina to open, she would not have been able to see Penny's tasty-looking clit poking out from beneath its protective hood and into the coral-coloured flesh of her vaginal sheath.

Penny was taken by surprise, but she knew what surprise Mona had in mind to give her.

"Penny, I want you to sit on my face while I eat your pussy until you cum into my mouth so I get to find out what you taste like," Mona said in an almost child-like but very sexy and soothing way.

Now Penny and Mona were, indeed, on centre stage and in the spotlight, and all the ladies had an un-obstructive view of what was about to take place between Penny and Mona, and added treat they hadn't counted on, but who can guess the inner workings of the female brain once it has become sexually aroused as had Mona's and Penny's?