Ladies Network Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Gayesha's cunt tastes so good," Penny moaned inwardly.

"Oh, god, Penny, your tongue inside me searching before the gates of Nirvana is driving me mad with lustful urges," Gayesha moaned. "Eat me! Eat my cunt! Make me cum!"

Driven by Gayesha's pleading words for her to help her cum, Penny renewed her efforts, wiggling her tongue inside Gayesha's vaginal sheath, circling the walls, and thrusting it in and out with determined zeal as sexual hunger ached inside her to taste the freshness of Gayesha's love juices.

Before this could happen Penny knew she had to do more than tongue fuck Gayesha's cunt. She needed to suck her swollen clit. She wanted to suck her swollen clit. Penny, therefore, pulled her head backwards, freeing her cream-coated tongue outside Gayesha's vagina.

With a lick of her vagina hole, Penny flattened her tongue against it and began a slow slide between Gayesha's puffy labia that opened and closed around her tongue as it crossed her small, urethra hole and continued until the tip of her tongue stopped at the base of her big, swollen clit. Penny flicked the tip of her tongue up and across the sensitive, rounded head, sending shivers of sexual excitement course through Gayesha's sex-starved body.

Gayesha grabbed onto the middle of Penny's right forearm and gently squeezed as she concentrated on working her way toward her orgasms. She then softly stroked Penny's arm with her fingers, enjoying the sweet contact of her hand on Penny's warm flesh.

Penny, thrilling to Gayesha's gentle touch, spread her legs wider that exposed her very own swollen, puffy labia that were sopping wet with her vaginal cream. She squeezed her pussy lips by pressing her thighs together, and as she sucked on Gayesha's vibrating clit, Penny masturbated by the squeezing and loosening of her nether lips.

While still stroking Penny's right forearm, Gayesha moaned with pure, sexual pleasure, moving her head from side to side as she felt the pressure of her orgasm continually build inside her over-sensitive, young body as her brain sent messages to all her erogenous zones in preparation for the release of climactic waves that would zero in on the vortex of her womanhood, her big, swollen, sensitive, throbbing, vibrating clit.

"Oh, my god, Penny, I'm about ready to burst!" cried out Gayesha in her wanton, sexually frenzied voice.

Urged on by Gayesha's cry for release, Penny sucked harder and harder on her clit and rocked her face up and down on Gayesha's crotch, spreading her cunt lips and covering her face with Gayesha's pussy cream.

"Unghhhhhhhhh! Penny I'm cumming! You're making me cum, Darling!" moaned Gayesha in the throes of her passion that was about to erupt.

Not wanting to miss out on Gayesha's climactic explosion, Penny pushed with her hands that were still on Gayesha's hips, and with a juicy plop she took her mouth off Gayesha's well-sucked clit and moved her face down with her mouth still open until she glued it over Gayesha's urethra and vaginal hole and waited for the dam to burst.

"Oh, gooooooooodddd!" was all Gayesha uttered as she reached out and pressed her right hand on top of Penny's head to hold it in place before she exploded with the first gush of her ejaculate that squirted into Penny's waiting mouth, filling it full with her tasty, hot love juice that Penny swallowed quickly and immediately, knowing more would follow, and it did.

Forceful shot after forceful shot of Gayesha's ejaculate squirted into Penny's willing, open mouth, most running down her throat, some hitting the roof of her mouth that forced its way through her nasal cavities and ran out her nostrils and over her spread lips and onto her chin, while some forced its way out the corners of her mouth. However, Penny managed to swallow most of Gayesha's sweet ejaculate, enjoying every drop.

Gayesha's ejaculation slowed to a trickle as she gulped for air and her lovely, big breasts heaved up and down with each successive breath.

She then removed her hand off Penny's head that let her raise it to look down at Gayesha's matted, wet pubic hair. While Gayesha continued to regain her breathing and let her heart slow down to near normal, Penny lowered her head again and licked all over Gayesha's cunt to dry it the best she could, and then she blew her hot breath all over Gayesha's pubic mound and labia, finally giving it a soft kiss before sitting up and looking down at Gayesha.

Gayesha lay before her with a satisfied look on her face, and when she sensed Penny was sitting up beside her, she opened her eyes and captured Penny's stare with the limpid- pools of her dark brown eyes that reflected a dot of white in the upper right corners.

Penny smiled lovingly at Gayesha and whispered, "Do you know how beautiful you are, Gayesha? How gorgeous your body is? How desirable you are?"

"No, Ms. Penny. I look just like many girls in my country," Gayesha replied modestly.

Penny shook her head back and forth slowly.

"Oh, my sweet Gayesha, you don't have to call me Ms. Penny, especially not after what we just shared. Call me Penny, or, if you'd like, you may call me Mom as do Penelope and Pamela. After all, you are now a member of the family," said Penny.

Before Gayesha could respond to Penny's invitation, she lowered herself, enfolded Gayesha in her arms, and kissed her softly and lovingly in a lovers' kiss, both tasting the sweetness of Gayesha's lingering ejaculate on her lips and both feeling the hard nipples of the other pressing into the fullness of their breasts.

Penny rose up and knelt between Gayesha's still spread legs while holding Gayesha's stare with her own dark eyes.

Gayesha, thrilled with Penny's offer to call her either Penny or Mom, said softly yet feeling a little self-conscious, "If you really don't mind, I'd love to call you Mom. It would be like my being home with my mom where she and I often made love in the same way you and I made love. I loved caressing my mom's large breasts, massaging her cunt, and licking and sucking her big clit. Making love with you will help with my being homesick and satisfy my strong, sexual appetite. My feeling homesick and being all alone in the big bedroom, not to mention I was feeling sexually aroused and horny just thinking of you and what you'd look like naked, was the reason I came to your room, climbed into bed with you, and caressed your body.

"My mom called me her little nymphomaniac and seducer because I seduced most of my family and friends," Gayesha blushed and giggled softly.

Penny giggled along with Gayesha. She then shifted her right leg over Gayesha's left hip and then shifted her left leg over Gayesha's right hip until she was straddling her body. Penny then, holding Gayesha's attention with a warm smile, shuffled her body up along Gayesha's, lifted each knee, bringing them over her shoulders, and brought them down on the sides of her face. Penny now was straddling Gayesha's face, giving her a direct view at her forest of pubic hair that covered her cunt and grew in the creases of her legs and at the top of her inner thighs.

Penny looked down her body, over her protruding large breasts with her nipples still standing out hard and erect, past her thick growth of pubic hair that puffed out from her mons, and directly into Gayesha's sexually riveting eyes and asked in a husky, sexual voice, "Gayesha, Darling, would you like to eat your mom's cunt?"

Gayesha not hesitating for one second, answered, "Oh, Mom, yes! Yes, I'd love to eat your cunt! It's so big and beautiful!

"Guess what," Gayesha added, a wicked gleam in her eyes. "My mom calls me Darling."

Penny smiled back approvingly as she lowered herself onto Gayesha's lovely face, the whiteness of her legs contrasting in sharp relief against Gayesha's dark skin, until her hairy bush covered Gayesha's lower face and she felt her sweet, wet mouth over her splayed labia, opening the portal to her very wet and creamy vaginal hole.

When Penny's full bush touched Gayesha's face, she reached up with her hands and rested them on Penny's full, round hips just above her ass cheeks. She pressed her fingers into Penny's flesh and pulled her down further onto her face. When Penny's cunt made contact with Gayesha's mouth, she tenderly kissed it and inhaled her feminine musk that mixed with the faint fragrance of sweet jasmine, a very popular and abundant flower the grows in her country.

Gayesha became heady with the intoxicating fragrant mix of Penny's musk and jasmine, and she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked Penny's female slit from bottom to top, spreading her labia by flattening her tongue and flicking her enlarged clit with the tip.

Shivers of wanton desire spread throughout Penny's voluptuous body, causing goose flesh to rise on her forearms and around her large, pink areolas. She moaned her satisfaction for Gayesha's lover's kiss of her cunt, and in response to her kiss Penny gently pressed her nether lips onto Gayesha's full, sensual lips, making the erotic contact complete.

Responding to Penny's moan, Gayesha murmured her delight as she tasted the headiness of Penny's mature vaginal cream that reminded her of how her mom's cunt tasted when she performed cunnilingus on her, sucking on her big, long clit.

Gayesha was now caught up wholeheartedly in eating Penny's cunt, and in her youthful enthusiasm worked her tongue frantically all over Penny's puffy, hairy labia and slid it through her slit with ease. Each time she felt her tongue swipe against Penny's vaginal hole, she'd pause and thrust it inside as far as she could, rubbing it over the ridges on the top wall of Penny's sweat-coated and well-lubricated vaginal sheath and straining beyond as she sought to touch the outer edge of Penny's soft, spongy area where her G-Spot was. However, she knew that to reach Penny's G-Spot she'd have to wait until she searched with her fingers.

Thrilled with Gayesha's tongue lashing of the lips of her cunt, Penny rocked back and forth, grinding her splayed gash over Gayesha's lovely face and pressing her open, sopping hole onto her tongue.

As Penny did this, she felt herself working towards her orgasms, and she wanted nothing more than to cum all over Gayesha's face, ejaculating her hot love juice into her mouth.

"Oh, yes, my lovely Gayesha, my adorable daughter, eat your mom's cunt. Make me cum," Penny moaned gutturally deep within her throat.

Hearing Penny tell her she was getting close to having her orgasms, Gayesha simultaneously took her cum-coated tongue out of Penny's juicy vagina while dropping her right hand off Penny's left hip and insinuating it between her spread legs where she found Penny's slash and fully thrust her first two fingers inside where her tongue had just been.

Once Gayesha had her fingers inside Penny's vaginal sheath, she immediately began to finger fuck her with force and a rapid tempo that thrilled Penny as she felt the pads of Gayesha's fingertips erotically rub along her ridges and onto her soft, spongy area until she felt the hard, pea-size G-Spot. As Gayesha caressed this most sensitive area on Penny's vaginal sheath, she also pressed against the slick flesh and felt the bulge that had formed by the accumulation of the Para urethral fluid in the tubes surrounding her urethra. Penny was primed and ready to release her ejaculate when she had her orgasms.

Spurred on by her ever increasing sexual energy coursing throughout her body in waves of great pleasure and having her brain transmit instant messages through the release of chemicals to her erogenous zones, telling them all was ready to make a mad rush to the throbbing vortex of her primary organ for sexual arousal and orgasmic release, her clit, Penny scissored her legs at her knees, raising and lowering herself on Gayesha's fingers, and on her downward thrust Penny impaled her splayed, soppy vagina onto the fingers, rocked forward, and filled Gayesha's sucking mouth with her big, swollen clit.

It was Penny's fuck fest of Gayesha's beautiful face and pouting lips, and she groaned with pure, ecstatic delight.

"Oh, god, Gayesha, I'm almost there!" Penny whimpered as her body shivered with the beginning onslaught of her orgasms. "Get ready, my Darling. Mommy's going to give you a treat!"

Needing no more words of encouragement from Penny, Gayesha quickly withdrew her fucking fingers from Penny's love canal that slid out of her sopping hole all covered with natural pussy cream. At the same time Gayesha pulled her arm from between Penny's legs and raised it back up to her hip which she grabbed to help press Penny's body firmly down on her face. She gave one last, hard suck on Penny's extremely sensitive, blood-engorged clit, triggering her orgasms.

In the next millisecond when Penny uttered her first orgasmic cry, Gayesha had planted her luscious lips around Penny's urethra and open vagina and was ready for the dam to burst and let loose its stored up clear fluid.

"I'm cumming, Darling. Mommy is cumming," Penny hissed as she was caught up in her sexual delirium. "Get ready."

Penny's thighs trembled against the sides of Gayesha's lovely face, causing her to snap them together instinctively from the shear erotic eruptions on her clit!

"Ohhhhhhh, yesssssss!" Penny moaned as the first shot of her hot, sweet ejaculate squirted from her vagina and a steady stream from her urethra directly into Gayesha's open, waiting mouth, filling it full and forcing it down her throat as a second squirt of ejaculate followed the first, not only draining down her throat but exploding with enough force against the roof of her mouth that sent some up her nasal passages to run from her nostrils, coating Penny's lush pubic hair and streaming around Gayesha's lips.

So filled with Para urethral fluid was Penny that she shot five, consecutive loads of her ejaculate into Gayesha's mouth, and lost within her joy and thoughts of her eating her new-found mom's cunt, she swooned with intense, sensual pleasure.

Minutes passed as Penny's ejaculate diminished to a dribble while she regained her senses and she was able to relax her hold on Gayesha's face and rise up a little so she could breathe more easily.

"Oh, my, Gayesha, you certainly know how to eat a cunt. You were wonderful," Penny said soothingly.

Gayesha just smiled happily, knowing she had sexually satisfied Penny, her new Mom, as Penny thrust her ass backwards while at the same time leaning forward until she was able to bend down, lick around Gayesha's mouth, and share a lovers' kiss.

As they ended their kiss, Penny whispered endearingly into Gayesha's left ear, "Thank you, Darling. You were wonderful."

Knowing how sexually aroused Gayesha had to be, Penny slid down Gayesha's dark body until she was able to spread her legs and rotate her own body, resting her left hip on the mattress with her right leg draped over Gayesha's upper left thigh.

Penny then went down onto her left forearm for better balance, lifted Gayesha's right leg and tucking her left leg underneath it moved her body forward until hers and Gayesha's cunts touched one another.

"Have you ever fucked a woman, Darling?" Penny asked inquisitively.

Gayesha whispered softly, "No, Mother, I've never fucked a woman. Is it fun? Does it make the cunt feel good?"

"Oh, my, yes, Gayesha. A woman fucking a woman is highly erotic and sensually exciting," Penny answered.

Loving sex as she did, hearing this made Gayesha smile, and she became so sexually aroused she became sopping wet between her legs.

"All right then, Mom's going to fuck her Darling so she can have her orgasms, too," Penny said excitedly. "Because our legs are open like two blades on a pair of scissors, this is called a Scissor Kiss since we'll be rubbing our cunts against the other, especially our swollen, aroused clits. In fact, we can rub one another not only on the cunt of the other but on the thigh, the lower abdomen, and anywhere we can touch one another with our parted legs. This female fucking is also called by another name, tribadism, but I prefer Scissor Kiss. It sounds more exciting, and doesn't that sound like fun?"

With great anticipation to begin fucking Gayesha answered, "Oh, my, yes, fucking one another sounds so exciting. Let's start, Mom!"

In order to control her motions Penny grasped Gayesha's left upper thigh while reaching out and taking her right hand into hers. Once ready, Penny began thrusting her hairy mound against Gayesha's hairy mound. This action and pressure separated each of their labias as flesh rubbed against flesh; spread vagina stroked spread vagina; hard, erect, swollen clit flicked against hard, erect, swollen clit.

Gayesha caught on immediately with what had to be done to have one woman fucking another woman, and, therefore, in the rhythmic haste of their fucking one another, cunt against cunt, Penny and Gayesha rubbed their way to quick, mutual orgasms.

Penny and Gayesha had grunted and groaned their mutual sexual pleasure until as if on cue both moaned their orgasms.

"Ohhhhhh, Mom!"

"Ohhhhhh, Gayesha Darling!"

"I'm cumming!" they said as one.

Their aroused clits swelled and vibrated with sexual energy as they ground them together in pure wanton, mutual lust, and as each reached the peak of her orgasms, Penny and Gayesha squeezed their eyelids together from shear sexual ecstasy and grimaced with utter erotic delight.

Penny's and Gayesha's whole bodies shook with orgasmic delight, and together they rode out their mutual orgasms to the very end.

After Gayesha and Penny had lain in their scissors kiss position for several minutes, somewhat relaxed Penny released Gayesha's hand, untangled their intertwined legs, and managed to work her way up to Gayesha where she lay down beside her, enfolded her in her arms, pressed their sweat-covered bodies together, breasts with hardened nipples pressing against breasts with hardened nipples, and kissed her lovingly.

They licked the lips of the other, bringing the top and the bottom in turn to suck, and they insinuated their tongues inside the mouth of the other to explore their sweet, wet cavities.

Minutes passed before either Penny or Gayesha was willing to stop kissing, but when they did part, Penny touched Gayesha's left cheek; stroked it softly with her fingers; gazed into her alluring, Sri Lanka brown eyes; and whispered, "I love you, my Darling daughter Gayesha. You have brought me so much happiness and pleasure tonight."

Gayesha, returning Penny's gaze, answered in her soft, sweet, youthful voice, "I love you, too, my new Mother. You, too, have made me so very happy, and I no longer feel alone, unwanted, and homesick. This is now my home, and you are my mother."

Having said that, Gayesha threw herself into Penny's arms once more and hugged her as if there were no tomorrow. Only now.

That was the way Gayesha's first night staying in Penny's home went, and they fell asleep in the arms of the other.

With the rising of the sun that filled Penny's bedroom with splintered shafts of yellow sunlight, she awakened with the awareness Gayesha was no longer lying beside her, and when she opened her eyes, she saw this was so.

Later that morning after Penny had showered and dressed, all the while letting the events of the night run through her creative, active mind with erotic images of Gayesha and their making love, she went down stairs to the living room where she found Gayesha, Penelope, and Pamela chatting away, laughing, and having a good time.

After breakfast when Penelope and Pamela went to the family room to play video games, Penny drew Gayesha aside and kissed her tenderly.

"Good morning, Darling. How are you feeling this morning after last night's love and sexual tryst?" asked Penny.

"I'm just fine, Mom. Truely fine," Gayesha answered almost politely.