Ladies Network Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny smiled warmly.

"Tell me. Why did you leave my bed and return to your room?" asked Penny.

Gayesha smiled shyly in reply, "Well, I thought it best not to be found in your bed by Penelope and Pamela should they have come in unexpectedly."

Penny returned Gayesha's smile.

"You're a very wise young lady, Darling. You are absolutely right."

"Besides, after last night, I no longer feel alone in that big bedroom," Gayesha assured Penny. "I do have a question though."

"What is it, Darling?" asked Penny.

"I was wondering what I should call you when your daughters are around."

Penny paused thoughtfully.

"That's a good question, Gayesha. Let's see."

Gayesha waited expectantly for Penny's answer.

"When we are all together, I'll tell Penelope and Pamela that since you will be living with us for some time and this is now your home and you now are like an older sister to them, I thought it would be a good idea if you called me Mom just as they do rather than Ms. Penny or even Penny. What do you think?" asked Penny.

Gayesha's face was aglow because of Penny's possible explanation since it would make her feel at ease whenever she was around Penny, Penelope, and Pamela.

When Penny had this talk with her daughters about Gayesha calling her Mom, Penelope and Pamela were delighted with the idea and asked if they could mention her to others as her being their new, big sister.

Thus, it was that everything seemed to fall into place for Gayesha, and she was happy.

The following week after Gayesha had been with Penny and her daughters and had finished her first days of school at the Academy where the students readily accepted her, especially by her classmates who knew she was from Sri Lanka and attending on a scholarship, Penny received another phone call from Rhoda, the Headmistress.

"Hello, Penny, I am calling just to find out how Gayesha is doing and fitting in at your home with your daughters. The Scholarship Committee always makes an initial follow-up to make sure all is going well with a new scholarship student, especially with Gayesha who because of her being older than the other boarding students is living off campus with you," Rhoda explained.

"Well, hello, Rhoda. It's good to hear from you. Be assured Gayesha has adjusted quite well to us and to her new surroundings. In fact, Gayesha has endeared herself to all of us, especially me whom she calls Mom just as though she is one of the family," said Penny.

"So glad to hear that, Penny. Is there any special reason for Gayesha's fitting in so quickly and easily in her new environment and her calling you Mom?" Rhoda asked in a surprise voice.

Unseen by Rhoda, of course, Penny grinned wickedly, "Well, Rhoda, there is something I want to share with you about Gayesha since you are a Sister of the Ladies Network after all, something I know you'll find most interesting, but I don't want to tell you over the phone."

"Now you have peaked my interest to be sure, Penny! Can you not even give me a little hint?" Rhoda asked in an almost pleading voice filled with curiosity.

Teasingly Penny said, "Well, Rhoda, I'd love to, but it's best left unsaid until we can be together in private. You will just have to wait and let your active imagination think about what it might be."

"I cannot wait too long, you tease. Could you come to my office Saturday morning, say around ten o'clock. The office is closed, and not even my assistant Kiko will be here. I can lock the door to my office, and we can have all the privacy and time we need. Could you come then?" Rhoda asked, Penny hearing the excitement in her now throaty voice.

Penny let Rhoda hang on her imploring request to draw out her lustful pleasure, remembering how she and Kiko had seduced her months ago in most erotic ways that brought her into the Sisterhood which, in turn, opened up many doors to stimulating, sexual activities.

"Wellllll, Rhoda, since you have asked me so nicely, I guess I could come to your office Saturday morning at ten o'clock to share with you this something about Gayesha," Penny answered as she toyed with Rhoda's libidinal emotions.

"Great! As you can tell, you have captured my attention, and I look forward to seeing you Saturday morning. Until then, take care and drive carefully."