Ladies Network Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another round of applause went up for Lady Rose who received the ladies' gracious thank you.

While this was going on Penny went over to her daughters who were standing on the end of the runway and talked with them.

"I know this is all new to you, that is these special dinners and events hosted by Lady Rose, but there is another aspect of the evening I did not share with you so you wouldn't be nervous during the modelling show, but there is something else you can do if you think you are up to it," said Penny.

"What is it, Mom," Penelope asked.

"Yeah, what, Mom?" added Pamela.

"You experienced the touching and petting you received from each of the ladies. Yes?" Penny asked.

"Didn't we!" exclaimed Pamela. "Huh, Penelope?"

"That's putting it mildly," said Penelope. "Their hands and fingers were all over us. I had a few small orgasms not counting the one Miss Eldridge gave me under the table."

"So did I," said Pamela excitedly. "Mrs. Malone did the same thing to me under the table."

Penny asked, "Did you mind being touched by the ladies? Were you embarrassed?"

Both Penelope and Pamela first smiled at one another and then at Penny.

"Are you kidding?" both chimed in together.

"You know yourself by now ever since we seduced you into having sex with us, we are as sexually horny as you are, Mom," said Penelope.

"Yeah, that was awesome. Totally awesome," agreed Pamela.

Penny smiled at her daughters agreeably.

"Well, then, would you mind taking off your leather outfits and putting on a show for the ladies?" asked Penny.

Looking at one another again for the answer of each other, Penelope and Pamela grinned and knew their answer was "yes."

"Okay, Mom, we'll give these ladies a show they'll not forget," said Penelope.

"Yeah, we're so hot and horny from all the ladies fingering our pussies that we need to find some release of our pent-up sexual energy," Pamela confessed.

"Like Mother like daughters," Penny smiled. "Wait here while I tell Lady Rose and Miss Jones you two are willing to put on a sex show for our guests whom we trust will be most appreciative with their approval as well as their check books."

Penny walked over to Lady Rose and told her the good news, and she, in turn, looked at Penelope and Pamela warmly.

As Penny sat down in a vacant chair beside Lady Rose that had been reserved for her, Lady Rose spoke up, asking for quiet.

Once the talking died down and the women were quiet, Lady Rose said, "I know from your applause and bravas that you enjoyed the modelling show Penny's daughters Penelope and Pamela put on for you this evening."

Again there was shaking of heads in the affirmative.

"Well, I've just been told by Penny that there is a bonus attraction this evening that I know you'll all love tremendously. The girls have agreed to put on another show for us."

Having finished, Lady Rose sat back down and got comfortable.

As for Penelope and Pamela, the two walked to the centre of the stage and began their act by taking one another into their arms and shared a sisterly-lovers' kiss, Penelope opening her mouth and placing it over Pamela's. Their tongues darted in and out of the mouth of the other, licking their lips. They also intertwined their tongues and touched all around inside with erotic joy.

During their fervent kiss, they let their hands fondle the breasts of the other and cupped their pussies, feeling with their fingers the creamy-smoothness of their virginal nether lips, neither ever having been with a man. Each one was able to insert their middle finger inside the vaginal slit of the other, both enjoying the warmth and smoothness.

Penelope withdrew her finger from Pamela's vagina and reached up with both hands to unhook her leather bra and slid it between their bodies. Given that go-ahead, Pamela did the same to Penelope, leaving only their leather, crotch-less panties on which they in turn knelt down and removed without effort. They were now completely naked, their young, soft, smooth bodies on display for all the ladies to see and desire.

So that all could get a good look at them, Penelope and Pamela walked the runways, starting on the stage in front of Lady Rose, their mom, Miss Jones, and her Asian assistant Kiko.

"My, you two are lovely," complimented Lady Rose. "You look like two nymphs come to life out of Greek mythology."

Penelope and Pamela smiled their thank-you for Lady Rose's compliment just received, and they saw how pleased their mother was, too.

"Now, go show yourselves to our guests," Lady Rose said in a soft whisper and after the show I'll have something special for you both.

Thus, smiling with anticipation at what the "something special" might be, Penelope and Pamela turned on the balls of their feet and saucily walked around the stage and then split, each walking down the single runways along the sides of the pool that had six ladies each, Penelope to the left and Pamela to the right.

Beginning with the sixth one on her side, Penelope slowly pirouetted like a ballerina, showing off all her charms. Pamela did the same on her side.

Thus, began an erotic sequence that continued with each of the ladies. Each one reached out and touched whatever part of their bodies they could reach, and then Penelope and Pamela sat down on the runway up close so that each lady could feel their youthful, firm, ample breasts, causing their delicate, pink nipples to become very taut and stiff while their lighter areolas were encircled with goose flesh from their sexual arousal.

Wantonly the ladies got up and kissed, licked, and sucked on their nipples while allowing their hands to wander over their breasts, their abdomens, their shaved Mons, and their puffy labia. They toyed with their smooth, starburst assholes, fingering them gently, some of the ladies dipping a finger inside and finger fucking their anal canals.

From their assholes they slid upward along their perineum and stopped at the doorway to their womanhood, their vaginal slit, into which they thrust their middle fingers and finger-fucked them with knowing finesse and years of experience while at the same time thumbing or fingering with their other hand Penelope's and Pamela's very, highly sexually excited erect clits. When each lady could tell they had them near to cumming whether by their moans and groans or by their telling them so, Penelope and Pamela experienced multiple orgasms, sometimes ejaculating into the hungry mouth of some of the ladies.

Penelope and Pamela were like Penny their mother. They were sex machines who once they became sexually aroused there was no end to the number of orgasm they could have, want, and enjoy.

As each lady waited her turn, she had already removed her evening gowns, some down to their sexy lingerie while others completely naked, but semi-naked or completely naked, each either played with her pussy or some took turns engaging in lesbian lovemaking with the one sitting next to her.

Miss Eldridge and Mrs. Malone who had taken liberties with Penelope and Pamela by whom they were seated respectively enjoyed the delight of eating their young, shaved pussies, delighting in the soft creaminess that coated their vaginal slits as well as their swollen labia. It was a special treat for them since it had been sometime since they enjoyed a genuine muff dive onto young flesh.

In time, however, all the ladies had the pleasure of devouring Penelope and Pamela with their eyes, their hands, their tongues, and their mouths, enjoying the taste of the fruit of their labour: eating pussy.

Even Penny took the opportunity to go down on her two lovely daughters whose charms she had shared before ever since the two had seduced her by the swimming pool at their home. She loved the soft, shaved, pussies both had and enjoyed dragging her tongue up between each of her pussy lips, probing each of her vaginal slit and pee hole and licking and sucking on her swollen, excited clit.

"My Dears, you are so tasty," moaned Penny as she reached between her legs and fingered herself, being so sexually excited, and she inserted her first two fingers into her vagina to collect some of her own cream that she tasted when she brought her hand up from between her legs and put them into her mouth.

Penelope and Pamela smiled at their mom licking off her own cum, and then they looked around the main group, and they saw Rhoda kneeling between Lady Rose's legs and eating her pussy while her assistant Kiko was lying down on her back on the ground with Rhoda sitting on her face, her hands holding onto Rhoda's hips, and eating out her pussy.

All the women, indeed, were caught up in a primal, sexual orgy. There wasn't one pussy that wasn't being attended to one way or another. And throughout the group Penelope and Pamela heard moans and groans of wanton desire murmuring on this soft May Day evening.

All this sex going on before Penelope and Pamela caused them to become incensed with sexual hunger despite the fact that their pussies had been kissed, licked, and sucked by all the guests, and they had been finger-fucked to exquisite orgasms.

However, youth can be insatiable when it comes to sex, and it was so with Penelope and Pamela. Their clits were still tingling with sexual energy that needed releasing.

Penny motioned the girls to come over to her.

Penelope and Pamela walked over to their mom hand and hand and kneeled down in front of her.

"Do you two remember my telling you about my experience at the boutique where I bought my evening gown for The Ladies Network Yearly Dinner and became the centre of attraction and that the owner of the boutique Miss Emily and her assistant Miss Amanda introduced me to mild BDSM," asked Penny.

"Wow, do we ever!" said her daughters. "You had us creaming in our panties."

"Well, how would you like to get into a little mild BDSM and turn all these ladies on?" asked Penny.

Pamela looked at Penelope for direction, she being the older of the two, and she saw a "yes" in her sister's eyes.

"All right, Mom. We'll give it a go," answered Penelope for both herself and Pamela.

"Grand. That's just grand, my two beauties," purred Penny.

"Now, here's what you're going to do. Kiko and I are going erect an X frame that will be supported onto a sturdy wooden pole that will go into that hole over there at the end of the stage," Penny said, pointing to it by the side of the pool.

"Okay," Penelope and Pamela understood. "But then what?"

"Kiko and I will set a table near the side of the stage, and on it will be the whip you brought out as part of your black leather ensemble, Penelope, and the paddle you brought out with you, Pamela.

"In addition to those BDSM accoutrements there will be a butt plug, a vibrator-dildo, water-soluble jelly for lubrication for you to use on one another or not, and scented oil. The choices are yours, my Darlings," said Penny assuredly.

Once Penny had given her willing daughters their instructions for the sex show they would put on for the guests, she and Kiko stepped up onto the stage with the X cross that they took out from beneath the stage. They then went back for the pole onto which they secured to the X and then set it upright and slid it down into the opening in the stage.

After having the X cross secured they went back down, got the table, and placed it onto the stage, it having all the sex toys Penny told her daughters they would have available for them to use.

"Well, Sis. Who goes first?" asked Penelope.

"Who goes first?" Pamela quipped. "I don't even know what we're all about."

"Since I do then, Sis, you follow my lead and do as I tell you to do," Penelope spoke with some authority. "From now on I'm Mistress Penelope, and you'll speak to me as Mistress. Do I make myself clear, Slave."

Falling into the role, Pamela answered in a submissive tone, "Yes, Mistress. Your love slave understands and obeys."

Penny seeing her daughters getting involved in the first stages of BDSM, who is in charge and who is the slave as she once was, she made a brief announcement to catch the ladies attention.

"Ah Hmmmmmm! Ladies, whatever you are doing or with whom or to whom you are doing it you might enjoy what my daughters Penelope and Pamela are just beginning to do: A Portrayal of Mild BDSM: Bondage/Dominatrix and Sadism/Masochism. This is their first time ever," said Penny

Uhs and Ahs and all manner of exclamation was heard rising in the group of ladies as chairs were moved so that the ladies would have a better view of the performance, each one not having a stitch of clothing her by now. They were butt naked and playing with their overly excited pussies.

With all eyes glued to the two lovelies, Mistress Penelope told slave Pamela to stand against the X cross with her arms and legs stretched out in a human shape of the X cross. She then used the loose ties on her wrists and ankles to secure her sister.

Once Pamela was secured, Mistress Penelope went to the table, picked up the butt plug, and squeezed the water-jell lubricant all over it, especially at the top. She then returned to Pamela and kneeled down with her hands on her ass cheeks. Mistress Penelope separated them, thus revealing her smooth, starburst asshole.

Without any warning, Penelope dipped her head forward and slid her flattened wet tongue across Pamela's asshole, causing her to gasp in a breath from the surprise of the lingual attack. After Mistress Penelope had her sister's asshole good and wet with her saliva, she brought the head of the pink, butt plug up to Pamela's asshole and easily circled it with the tip to get her sphincter to relax.

It didn't take too long for Pamela to relax since she had experienced so many orgasms during the fashion show from the fingers, lips, and mouths of the ladies.

Thus, Pamela's asshole puckered and gave into the pressure so that her asshole opened up and received the six-inch butt plug.

"Oh, gawd, Sis...I mean Mistress Penelope, what are you doing? My asshole feels so full," groaned Pamela.

Penelope grinned and said, "That's the way it's supposed to feel, Silly."

Feeling Penelope ass-fucking her with the butt plug, Pamela was becoming sexually turned-on with this anal playing, and her groan turned into a steady moan.

Penelope thought Pamela was ready for something different, so she got up and walked over to the table on which were other sex toys. After a few seconds to make up her mind, Penelope chose the black, semi-soft, paddle that was intended more for play than for inflicting pain, but there would be some pain depending on how strongly Penelope paddled her sister.

Having made her choice, Penelope walked back over to Pamela who was shackled to the X frame cross at such an angle that her ample breasts were accentuated between the two upper arms.

This gave Penelope an idea.

"Why not invite a couple of the ladies to participate in the sex show?

"Ladies, would two of you like to come up and join us by playing with Pamela's beautiful breasts?" Penelope asked.

Each lady was ready and wanting to become involved in this erotic display of mild BDSM, but because of their being first in line, Miss Eldridge and Mrs. Malone were on the stage in a heartbeat.

"You may do with Pamela whatever you like while I continue with my BDSM charade," Penelope said with a husky voice.

Miss Eldridge and Mrs. Malone began to kiss Pamela and massage her taut, ample breasts, each sucking on a nipple at the same time.

While involved with what Miss Eldridge and Mrs. Malone were doing to her sister, Mistress Penelope began to lay the face of the paddle across Pamela's cute, fully round buttocks.

Smack! Went the paddle on Pamela's ass, causing her to squeal with mild pain. Smack!

Whack!

Pamela flinched from the next to blows and clenched her ass cheeks that by now had rosy, red blush spots on them.

Smack! Whack! Smack! Whack! Penelope added more blows to her sister's beautiful, sweet ass, and with each smack and whack the warmth that they caused was becoming exciting to Pamela, changing mild pain to heated pleasure.

"Oh, Mistress Penelope, I'm finding your spanking very erotic, but my butt is getting very tender. Do stop. Won't you even though you do have me so wet?" almost begged Pamela.

Knowing this to be an erotic show, Penelope immediately stopped spanking her sister, knelt down behind her, put down the paddle, grabbed onto her hips, and kissed and licked Pamela's ass cheeks all over, feeling the heat of the spanking. At the same time Miss Eldridge and Mrs. Malone both knelt down and took turns licking Pamela's puffy, swollen clit that was tingling with erotic vibrations.

"Oh, my," moaned Pamela, "I've never been treated like this before, Sis. The three of you eating my ass and pussy. It feels wonderful."

"Well, then, if you like that, you're going to love what I have in store for you next," exclaimed Penelope. "Mistress Penelope has a surprise for her Slave."

"What is it?" asked Pamela who tried to turn her head back far enough so she could see her sister's face, but she couldn't.

What she felt was a soft kiss on the nape of her neck as Penelope's lips kissed her gently and seductively, tilting back her head slightly so she could kiss along the right side of her neck.

"Ooooooooooooooooooo. That's feels good, Mistress Penelope. My body is yours," purred Pamela.

Penelope's eyes lit up with zealous, sexual energy for what she was about to have her sister do next, something she had tried on herself and found them to be sexually arousing, more mental than physical. Before leaving the changing tent that Lady Rose had erected by the hired crew behind the shrubs at the far end of the pool, she had put two nipple rings into the pocket on the leather vest of her Gothic outfit. At the time she didn't know it she would use them or not on her sister. She was content to wait to see how the evening would go.

However, now that their mom had asked them if they'd put on sexually live entertainment and both agreed, she was determined to put them on Pamela, especially now that she was shackled to the X cross frame with her arms and legs spread out in the same X shape.

However, before Penelope could do this, she turned Pamela around on the X cross so they were facing one another.

Penelope went up close to Pamela and looked longingly at her beautiful Grecian features, and with passion for her, Penelope took her face into her hands and kissed fervently. Their lips sought the joy of a kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Penelope licked her face up to her ear and whispered, "Penny, my Slave, I'm going to put clamp-on nipple rings onto your breasts, and it will feel as if I am tweaking them with my fingers."

Pamela gave a shallow gasp of expectation for that which she had not experienced until now, but she was sexually aroused.

"But before I put on the nipple rings, I'm going to oil your body," Penelope whispered into her sister's ear.

Taking out a small bottle of jasmine-scented oil, Penelope squeezed over the top of Pamela's breast, and it began to run down her beautiful globes. Penelope quickly caught the oil in her hands and began to rub it all over her sister's youthful breasts, enjoying the feel of the smoothness of her flesh and the tautness and stiffness of her nipples. Penelope worked her hands all over Pamela's lovely body, working her way down to her Mons where she cupped it with her hand and fingered between her puffy labia.

Penelope bent her knees a little and massaged the inside of Pamela's inner thighs and still further to reach upward until she was able to rub some oil onto her still, warm ass cheeks that she had received from her spanking.

She felt the butt plug still in her sister's anus, and to her surprise, she felt it being played with by Miss Eldridge and Mrs. Malone.