Ladies Network Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, but would you massage oil all over Pamela's backside with this oil," asked Penelope to which the two ladies agreed as Miss Eldridge took the bottle of oil into her hand.

Penelope turned her full attention to Pamela's front, rising up fully and pressing her body against Pamela's, pushing her breasts into Pamela's breasts. She carefully clipped on the two nipple rings that caused Pamela to gasp from the new sensation.

Reaching into her vest pocket again, Penelope brought out a clit-clip and slid it over Pamela's clit from her shaft down her clit, causing her love bud to stand out more pronounced from beyond its hood.

Pamela felt the pressure of the clit-clip and the pressure it brought to her very aroused clit. Pamela's erogenous zones were humming with sexual energy as her brain secreted the chemicals that work wonders towards a woman having her orgasms.

She then went back to Pamela and gyrated her hips over her sisters in the motion of a belly dancer, undulating sexually and suggestively. She pressed her puffy Mons all over her sister as if she were fucking her.

"Oh, gawd, Mistress Penelope, you are driving me crazy with what you're doing to me with your body. I want to cum," pleaded Pamela.

Pamela's plea for orgasmic release turned her big sister on, and thus she kissed Pamela's body all over, sucking her nipples, trailing her hands and fingers all over her body from her breasts to her feet, but she eventually zoned into the very vortex of Pamela's erotic centre: her clit.

Penelope stooped down and kneeled in front of Pamela. She then longingly licked her puffy clit that stood out from the clit-clip, and Pamela coming to the climax of her orgasm reached down and shoved her sister's face into her shaved pussy that glistened from the lights reflecting from those run around the top frame of the tent.

While doing this she reached for the butt plug and taking it from the ladies slid it out, leaving Pamela's anal canal stretched but allowing her to exchange the butt plug with her fingers so she could finger-fuck her asshole, asking Miss Eldridge and Mrs. Malone to be seated.

"Oh, yes...yesssssss...Mistress Penelope, I'm very close to cumming. My knees are trembling

Intent to please her younger sister, Penelope sucked hard on her vibrating clit, enjoying the smoothness of it.

"Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Mistress Penelope. Nowwwwwww," Pamela cried out, bringing the full attention of all the ladies to them.

"I'm going to...cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm, Sis. You're going to help me cum!" groaned Pamela as Penelope slid her face down from Pamela's clit and placed her mouth around her sister's pee hole and vaginal slit, her finger still thrust all the way inside her anus.

Pamela thrust her hips forward and shot her first load of ejaculate into her sister's willing mouth, feeling the intensity of her orgasm. The dam having burst, wave after wave of erotic energy squeezed on Pamela's Para urethra tubes that continued to fill her urethra in great quantity, causing her to ejaculate three mouthfuls until she had drained Pamela to a mere trickle.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Pamela's love juice taste so good," sighed Penelope within herself.

At the same time Pamela's vaginal sheath oozed out creamy white pussy cream, adding a double treat for her sister and for the time being Mistress Penelope.

"Gawd, Pamela's pussy cream taste just as good but maybe even a wee bit better. Her ejaculate taste a little salty while her pussy cream is sweet to the taste. Either way, Pamela is absolutely delicious," Penelope swooned in utter satisfaction.

Pamela was coming down from her erotic high as she finished ejaculating and cumming, and she felt Penelope slowly licking her pussy, gathering the remnants of her orgasm.

"Sis, I mean Mistress Penelope, that was simply divine. You ate my pussy so lovingly. I rode the ups and downs of my sexual arousal as it built to such a climax that you helped me experience," sighed Pamela, punctuating what she had just said with a sigh.

Penelope looked up at Pamela and smiled coyly and said, "It is I who should be thanking you. You were so tasty, Sister Dear."

Having said that, Penelope stood up and undid the Velcro straps that held Pamela wrists and ankles onto the X cross and then leaned down, covered Pamela's mouth with hers, and immediately inserted her tongue into her sister's mouth as she took her into her arms and groaned from the depths of every erogenous zone in her young body. She was very sexually hyper, having been caught up in making love to her sister. It was she now who needed her pent up sexual energy released.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Pamela, I'm so hot for you, would you return the favour and do me. I'm so sexually aroused, it won't take much to get me off," she whispered as she brought her mouth off Pamela's.

While Penelope and Pamela engaged in this interlude, all the ladies who had been fingering themselves to orgasm and tasting their own cum, applauded their appreciation of the wonderful BDSM scene they were afforded for the even, not knowing as far as Penelope and Pamela were concerned, it wasn't quite over.

Miss Eldridge and Mrs. Malone had gone back to their seats to watch Penelope eat Pamela's pussy while fingering their own hairy, creamy pussies to erotic orgasms.

Penelope and Pamela walked up to Lady Rose who was panting from her own orgasm that was helped along by Rhoda's Asian assistant Kiko who ate her with her special Oriental ways.

"Girls, that was outrageously hot. You both do take after your mother," she said as she looked over at Penny with a lecherous smile. "There's no denying that? Is there, Penny?"

Penny smiled and beamed, "No, Lady Rose. I can say with that in mind that you are 100% correct. They are their mother's daughters."

"Lady Rose, if it's all right with you, Pamela and I aren't yet finished. Having made love to my sister, I'm as hot and horny as can be, and I need relief," said Penelope.

"Why, how foolish of me, that I should not have thought of that," smiled Lady Rose. "Must be old age."

"If it's all right with you, Pamela and I came up with a novel idea," Penelope said, "but we wanted to ask your permission first since our bodies are covered with oil and it would require the maids to put the chairs up on the runway and stage so the ladies can see all the action."

"My, a surprise!" Lady Rose spoke with the enthusiasm of a child. "I do love surprises. And might I ask just what your surprise is?"

Penelope looked at her mom and then at Pamela and then at Lady Rose.

"Well, you see, we're going to wipe off as much of the oil from our bodies and dive into the swimming pool. It is there in the shallow end where Pamela is going to eat my pussy," said Penelope as she and Pamela held their breath for Lady Rose's answer to their idea.

"Why, of course, you two can make love in the pool. It's cleaned every morning and has filters in it anyway, so don't even give it a thought about the oil on your lovely bodies,"

Lady Rose said.

Thus, as Lady Rose was giving instructions to the ladies and maids as far as their chairs being moved up onto the runway and stage was concerned, Penelope took off the nipple clamps and clit clip before she and Pamela took turns toweling down one another, leaving only a silken mixture of a film of oil and sweat on their nubile bodies.

When the two were ready and the women were comfortably seated once more, the girls took the hand of the other, ran towards the edge of the pool, and, releasing their hands, did shallow dives into the low end of the pool, and surfaced half way. They swam to the wall in the deep end, turned, and swam back to the shallow end until they were standing in one meter (39 inches) of water. The water beaded and trickled down their lithe, young bodies that caught and reflected the light of the artificial bulbs.

Wasting no time, Penelope and Pamela went into the arms of the other and shared another lovers' kiss, each moaning their wanton sighs. As they kissed, they let their hands room the body of the other, running their fingers down the side of their faces; their slender, long necks; their smooth arms; their mounds of female breasts whose nipples stood out hard and erect from both the breeze blowing over their naked bodies exposed to the soft wind as well as from their playing with them with their fingers and thumbs.

Below the waterline the two caressed the beautiful, tight ass cheeks and worked their hands between their legs where they massaged all the erogenous parts of their feminine, young bodies.

The cool water felt especially good on Pamela's ass cheeks that had received the spanking from Mistress Penelope.

However, by now both Penelope and Pamela were moaning and groaning with built up erotic pleasure and passion, and Pamela knew it was time for her to help her sister enjoy an orgasm in return for those Penelope had helped her enjoy.

Except for their fingers either on their own pussies or on the pussy of the woman sitting next to her, the ladies were all spell-bound by the erotic scene they saw being displayed before their eyes, something far more than they had expected. It was also far more than Lady Rose expected. She had hoped for far less to entertain her guests at the fundraiser for The Jones' Academy.

Lady Rose sat there aglow with satisfaction and sexual arousal that she was taking care of as she massaged her pussy with her roving fingers, making herself all creamy despite her age.

No longer in the position of slave, Pamela took charge now, ducked beneath the surface of the water, spread Penelope's legs wide with her hands, and then slid them upwards and grabbed her ass cheeks. She then passionately kissed her sister's nether lips, causing her to moan with unexpected delight that all the women could hear despite their divided attention to the torrid scene before them and pleasuring themselves one way of the other.

Knowing she couldn't hold her breath long enough to help get her sister off, Pamela lifted Penelope's legs and, pushing off with her feet, caused her to float on top of the water, exposing her cunnilingus-kiss on her sister. She then pushed her sister towards the steps of the pool so that Penelope could rest her forearms on the second step from the top and rest her head backwards towards the edge of the pool.

This also made it possible for Pamela to kneel on the fourth step and concentrate on eating her sister's pussy that by now was powerfully throbbing and vibrating with pulsating currents of orgasmic energy, all working their way towards the vortex of her womanhood: her clit, the female organ of pleasure and the centre of her womanhood.

Pamela continued to lick her sister's pussy up and down between her puffy labia: licking her asshole; along her perineum; around her vaginal slit at which from time to time she'd stop to thrust the tip of her tongue inside to catch a dollop of pussy cream to enjoy; across her urethra; between her pussy lips; over and around her throbbing clit; onto her swollen shaft; and over her Mons. There wasn't an inch of Penelope's pussy that Pamela missed. She was determined to give as well as she received from her sister.

"Oh, Sissssssssssssssssss, you're mouth is like a vacuum cleaner seeking out all the nooks and crannies of my pussy. Your mouth and tongue are simply ecstatic," moaned Penelope as her sister worked to getting her off.

"The better to eat you with, my Darling Penelope," Pamela stopped enough to mouth that to Penelope.

"Make you sister cum," cried out a voice from the onlookers. "I want to cum with her."

"So do I," echoed other voices.

Thus, inspired, Pamela set her mouth around Penelope's clit that still had the clit-clip on that helped to make it more swollen beyond its protective hood that blended into her blood-engorged shaft that made Penelope's clit look even larger and sucked it deeply into her working mouth, eliciting a cry of pure pleasure from Penelope.

"Yssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, Sis, I'm just about there! That did it! I'm going to cum! Go down on me and take my ejaculate! I want to cum into your sweet, sisterly mouth!" purred Penelope loudly like a large she cat.

Pamela slid her mouth off Penelope's clit with a noisy plop that was heard by those close-by and moved her open mouth down over her large labia while keeping her tongue between her small labia until she had her mouth covering Penelope's pee hole and vaginal slit that was soaked with moist cream.

Without warning Pamela felt Penelope press down on her head with her hands, increasing the contact between her pussy and Pamela's mouth, and along with her hands the floodgates that had been holding back the Para urethral fluid that had been building throughout Pamela's performing cunnilingus on her burst, squirting a strong, steady stream of slightly salty fluid into Pamela's open and willing mouth.

Her mouth was full, and she had to swallow for the fluid that was to come. To accomplish this Pamela relaxed her throat muscles and gulped with satisfaction. At the same time gushes of white, creamy fluid flowed out of her vagina, adding to the volume of fluids that Penelope squirted into Pamela's mouth.

Shaking her head back and forth that caused the water around it to ripple, Penelope's clit thrilled to the sexual release coursing throughout her body while she ejaculated into her sister's willing mouth.

"Ooooooooooooo! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! Oh, my gawd! Yessssssss!"

These exclamations Penelope mumbled as she went through and began to come down from her ejaculatory high, having finally found relief for all the pent up sexual desire she had while modelling the lingerie during which time she as well as Pamela were available to be touched and fondled by the guests and her role as Mistress Penelope who brought her Slave Pamela to orgasmic highs.

Finally, however, Penelope came down from her erotic mountain top and began to regain control of her breathing, her heart rate, and with that the throbbing in her temples. The same was true for Pamela whose ample breasts, like Penelope's, rose and fell with each inhalation and exhalation.

Once able to move, Pamela slid up Penelope's body still slick with residual oil and sweat, as was Penelope's and hugged her, both covering one another's searching mouths with burning kisses.

When the kiss was broken, Pamela looked down into Penelope's eyes and smiled.

"Well, big sister, did I do all right?" asked Pamela.

"All right? No. Marvelously wonderful? Yes," said Penelope with her words trailing off with a satisfied sigh.

As for Lady Rose's guests, they were speechless, each one being caught up in the magic moment of beautiful, powerful lesbian love.

It was Lady Rose who, as usual, rose to the occasion and broke the moment of two lovers' bliss.

"Ah hum! May I have your attention, dear ladies, words fail me—and as you all well know with me that's quite difficult," Lady Rose said with a pause..."

A quiet laughter filled the air.

"What we have seen this evening in the presentations, both the clothes modelling and especially the sexual show by Penny's two lovely young daughters Penelope and Pamela, ages twenty and eighteen, goes beyond words of praise; however, that being the case, let's show our deepest appreciation not only with a round of applause but with our generous gift for the purpose for which we have come together this evening: a fundraiser for The Jones' Academy."

Lady Rose then turning to Penelope and Pamela who hadn't moved yet said, "Penelope and Pamela come here so we can express our deepest appreciation and accolades, and Penny you join your daughters since you gave birth to such beautiful young ladies and who worked to make this event possible."

Penelope and Pamela came up out of the pool and joined their mother who was now standing next to Lady Rose.

"Now, Ladies," Lady Rose said in a cheerful voice.

All the ladies applauded their appreciation, and there were more bravas sounding from the group, and then each one in her turn greeted Penelope and Pamela with a hand shake and/or a hug, mostly hugs since they wanted a parting feeling of their lithe, naked, young bodies pressed against their bodies, remembering the days when they, too, were young as were Penelope and Pamela.

After all the guests had put their clothes on and gone to the house for a good-night drink-of-choice, Lady Rose said to the girls, "You two and your mom wrap towels around you, and, Penny, take them into the big shower off the studio room where they can get all the oil and sweat cleaned off, get dressed, and then join us in the Great Room. By then we should know how successful tonight was as far as the fundraiser was concerned."

Lady Rose then put her clothes back on and joined the ladies in the house while Penny, Penelope, and Pamela did as suggested by Lady Rose: Penny led her daughters through an outside side door into the studio room where they showered and got dressed.

By the time they entered the Great Room across the large, marble floored foyer all the ladies were seated, sipping on their drinks and chit-chatting about anything and everything...some still talking about what went on at the evening program and what they wished would have gone on, meaning they would have wished they could have enjoyed the bodies of Penny's daughters.

Lady Rose, sitting in her usual comfortable sofa chair in front of the very large fireplace, asked for quiet and motioned Penny, Penelope, and Pamela to come forward and have a seat reserved for them. Rhoda, the Headmistress, was already seated on Lady Rose's right, and Penny and her daughters were to sit on her immediate left.

"Attention, please, Ladies. Attention! It is time to share with you how successful we were this evening at the fundraiser. Let me first tell you that we have received the highest amount since we began having these events. We never share who gave what, but I must say, each of you was very generous with her contribution.

"Considering the total amount given, the average gift was 10,000 Australian Dollars/10000AUD."

Upon hearing the amount, eyes light up and a healthy round of applause reverberated throughout the room along with whispers of surprise and gratefulness.

As soon as the sound got down to a dull murmur, Lady Rose turned to Penelope and Pamela and said, "And for your stellar performance this evening, my Lovelies, I am going to pay your full year's tuition, including your books, and a stipend for spending money."

Pamela and Penelope beamed with utter delight at the good news.

"As for you, Penny, you know I'll take care of you for your hard and diligent work to bring the show together just as I've done before this evening."

Penny just smiled and shook her head both knowingly and gratefully.

So, the evening of the fundraiser for The Jones' Academy wound down until all the guests had been picked up by a limousine to be driven back to their homes, and Lady Rose called for her personal limousine to pick up Penny, Penelope, and Pamela to be driven home.

Once again serenity came over Lady Rose's mansion, and after her shower and having her head maid Mrs. Kelly help her into her nightgown and bed, sleep came over Lady Rose with a smile on her face and a thought of sweet success in her mind.

Maggie Red Rose