All Comments on 'Ladies' Night'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
True Friends

I loved the fact that these ladies were so turned on by watching their friends get fucked. Definitely a sexy, stimulating scenario! I can hardly wait to see what they "cum" up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it! Fast-paced with slick writing. Very sexy. I noticed it has been two months between this story and its predecessor. There is obviously going to be a sequel. Please don't make us wait so long for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Sequel!

Excellent work. Fun to read and sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Very hot story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love This Series!

Great writing. Great sex. Please keep these stories 'cumming.'

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I hope you continue the series.

A butt-fuck would seem to follow. Not my favorite but it would be fun to read about Rex doing it and the woman's response.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
So many questions - but no answers

Is this just a larger, more automated vibrator?

Is it the same as a husband buying a rabbit for his wife while he is out of town?

or\

Is the physical similarity to a man, cheating?

Do the women prefer the AI to the limitations of their husbands?

I guess it depends on whether the wife uses the AI to the exclusion of her husband?

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What an imagination....

you have. Nicely done. You develop your stories and your characters with great skill. Please keep writing.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Yep...

still want one.

And the story was pretty good too.

sexynursechefsexynursechefalmost 8 years ago

I absolutely LOVE it and I want one!!! Damn...it would be awesome if all the girls started arousing each other first...but WOW....I'm gonna have to masturbate to this one lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
tormentor!

my wife and i read this story together and to say we both got pretty excited is an understatement, my wife especially, crying out all the way through it and playing with herself, and her panties were really soaking, needless to say she wants a fucking machine of her own, we have researched the possibility of one like rex but we found none of the rex type, but she says she will settle for one of the others we found out there on the web.

A brilliant story by the way, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...