Lady and the Scamp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
652 Followers

"You know, I did see Andrew while I was out. I was dining and he and this brassy blond came into the restaurant I was at. I had no idea what he was doing with her really, tits and arse like Kim Kardashian and a face like a horse. They were awfully friendly there that's for sure, laughing and talking quietly between themselves, like they were sharing a great secret!"

Calli's eyes flashed darkly at Delia's statement, her anger had risen throughout her revelation. "That bloody BASTARD! I told mum I'd have his bollocks if he was out with another girl!" she seethed as she leapt up and paced the small lounge angrily. "How dare he! How DARE he! I'll kill him Delia, I swear I'll kill him with my bare hands if I must!"

Delia gave Calli a sly grin which was totally lost on the other girl she was in such a state of rage, "He did see me there after a bit you know. Marched right up to me and gave me one of those smiles you just want to smack off of his face he did!"

"Oh really?" Calli asked with a wicked tone in her voice like dripping acid. "Did he have anything to say for himself?"

"Well I'm not sure I should tell you luv, you're already upset enough without me adding fuel to the fire..."

"Delia! You will tell me what Andrew said to you this instant!"

The final blow was ready to be struck, Delia knew it. She also knew that she was bound to be caught in the fallout, but things had to be done this way so there'd be no question that Calli would meet Andrew at The Prancing Pony the next night. She looked at her friend who was seething and vibrating across the room and her eyes twinkled with glee as she pushed her over the final precipice, "He said you're to be at the 'Pony' at seven p.m. sharp tomorrow, and to leave your bitchy attitude at home!"

Calli stood there for a moment, her eyes wide and jaw hanging loose with shock. She gulped a few times then the dark anger raced back into her eyes and she nearly shrieked out her rage in the confines of the room. "He WHAT?!?!"

Barely containing the laughter that threatened to erupt from her Delia repeated what she'd said, "He told me to tell you to be at the 'Pony' for seven and don't be a bitch about it."

"I heard you the first time you twit!" Calli snapped. "He's bloody done it again, ordering me around like I'm his property, like I'm chattels! Well I'll have none of that Delia! I won't allow him to command me like I'm some 15th century woman who's virtually owned by her lord and husband. I won't have it. No, I won't!"

Calli stormed off to her room and slammed the door behind her, ranting and muttering to herself the whole way. Delia had to smother her face in a sofa cushion to keep her friend from hearing her uproarious laughter at how she had played right into her plan. There was no doubt in the blond girl's mind that Calli would be at the pub right on time and in a furious mood. She also suspected that her friend would out do herself in getting herself prepared for the evening. Delia knew that Calli would make herself up into the devastating beauty that she was just so Andrew could see what he'd done and had probably lost with 'his' callous comment. She left their flat and walked down the street a short distance before calling Andrew, giggling as the phone rang through.

---

Andrew sat at the table he and Calli had shared on their first date, facing the entry so he could see when his love arrived. He had serious misgivings over this meeting as Delia had given him a full retelling of how Calli had reacted to his 'command'. The command had actually been Delia's idea, she knew that by playing her friend and then using it, it would goad Calli into reckless anger and give Andrew the leverage he needed to smooth things over enough for them to get through to the following weekend and their engagement. He just hoped like hell that Delia was right this time, sure he'd pushed Calli's boundaries, but he'd never pushed her as far as her friend had the previous night. Well, he'd have to wait and see how things played out as he wondered if he could return the ring if Calli tossed him on his ass tonight.

At two minutes to seven Calli marched into the pub. She was a vision of everything that was and is desirable in a woman, her soft hair was piled loosely on her head, exposing her tender neck, and the sheer cream blouse she wore hinted at the lacy bra that held her breasts proudly on her chest. The tight, red leather skirt she wore perfectly cupped her round little bottom and accentuated the length of her slender, toned thighs. Those same thighs, and her slim calves were brought to life by the spike-heeled pumps she was wearing, every muscle in them calling attention to how fit she was. She moved over to where Andrew was sitting, dropping angrily into the chair across from him and glaring death at him.

"Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again Andrew McCord. Do I make myself clear?"

"Sure thing honey bunch," he replied with a smirk as he leaned back and crossed his arms over his broad chest. He saw Calli bristling and preparing for a fight and knew he had to time this perfectly to get the desired response from her.

"Don't you dare call me your pet names Andrew, I'm not in the mood.." She started before he jumped in with a hiss.

"No Calli, don't YOU dare! Don't you ever dare question my love and loyalty to you again. Not once in the time we've been together have I ever shown any inclination toward another woman, have I?"

"Well no, but last night..."

"I was with a friend celebrating the completion of a project which will directly affect our future happiness together. A friend who was integral to the completion of that project. And she just happened to be a girl, so what? Do I freak out when you meet with a male friend for a coffee, or to do some studying together?" Andrew interrupted.

"But..."

"No 'buts' Calli. The fact of the matter is I completely trust you, please show me the same trust. I won't let you down baby, I promise." He said tenderly as he saw his beautiful fiancee slowly unwind across from him.

Calli's heart melted at his words, she knew he was right and she could tell by his tone that he wasn't lying. A small surge of pleasure suffused her when he called her baby, that one simple word was enough to make her quiver deep in her belly. 'Damn him! Damn him for having that power over me!' she thought. The next thought that swam through her mind made a small smile play across her pouty red lips, 'Damn me for loving him, damn me a thousand times Lord.'

Andrew saw that glimmer of a smile and his heart clenched, he knew things would work out between them. He couldn't help himself and decided to tweak her tail a bit to get her going in a good way so the evening would be more relaxed for them both. "So are you done acting like a spoiled brat now?"

Calli's eyes widened and a brief flash of anger flared in them before she realized he was teasing her. Her mind quickly shifted gears and she pouted sexily at him while she fiddled with the top button of her blouse, popping it with a naughty twinkle replacing that brief angry look. "But Andrew, I haven't seen you ALL week! I've missed you ever so much!"

Seeing where she was going with this he upped the ante on their game, "Nope, a spoiled brat PRINCESS! Maybe you need your bottom paddled missy! Driving me crazy with your ridiculous antics while I was so busy."

The twinkle in Calli's eyes flared a little brighter as she popped the next button down, pulling her top to the side a bit and allowing him a nice view of the upper curve of her left breast and the soft red lace of the bra cup encasing it. Her nostrils flared slightly and her eyes slitted as she inhaled, pushing her breasts out a bit with the intake of air. "You wouldn't dare!" she whispered seductively.

Andrew leaned forward and the fingers of his right hand slipped into her blouse, lightly tracing the edge of her bra and making Calli gasp softly in surprise at his bold move. "Try me, PRINCESS." he chuckled.

"Ohhhh," Calli moaned as her eyes closed. 'Again! One bloody word and now my panties are wet!' she thought. 'How does he bloody well do that?!' When her eyes re-opened she saw he was staring at her, his own eyes hooded and dark with desire. A shiver quaked through her slim body and she felt even more moisture pool in the lacy gusset of her red thong.

She didn't have to say a word to him, Andrew knew by the wash of pink on Calli's upper chest, neck and face that she was aroused. She was shivering while his fingers softly stroked her flesh under her shirt. He doubted she even cared or noticed that there were other people there, possibly watching him touch her in such an intimate way in public. He was aroused himself, painfully even. He knew that if he stood up just then his raging erection would be most noticeable, so he tried to control it as best as he could while he continued to caress his beautiful lover.

"Andrew..."

"Mmm?"

"Take me."

"Here?"

"No...home."

"Yours or mine?"

"Yours..."

"M'kay..."

With those brief words they were out the door and hailing a cab, all thoughts of dinner and their brief, but heated fight totally forgotten in the passion of their kisses.

Within moments of entering Andrew's flat they were both down to their under clothes, trailing their fingers over each other's bodies and leaving wet kisses on super-heated skin.

Andrew's mouth traced a line of kisses from Calli's mouth and down her neck to the succulent valley between her breasts as his fingers worked the hooks on her bra. When they released Calli shrugged her shoulders and the cups fell away from her orbs, allowing him free access to her hard, blushing, pink nipples. His lips found her right nipple and sucked it gently as his hand slid into the back of her panties, giving her bottom a firm squeeze and making her shift closer to him until his boxer clad erection was pressed firmly against her abdomen. She moaned softly and rubbed her belly on it, making him groan and pull her tighter to him.

His tongue flickered around her aureola and teased Calli's nipple, batting it back and forth and pressing on it as his mouth sucked harder. Calli held his head tight to her breast, her fingers twined in his hair and her free hand caressed his shoulders and back while she purred with pleasure.

"Mmmm Andrew..."

The low chuckle he made vibrated up through his lips and made her nipple tingle deliciously, "Yeah bun-buns?"

"No more teasing, I've been desperate for you all week Dearest."

"I know, me too." he said as he pulled away from her breast and spun her around, pushing her against the wall.

Calli gasped and rested her forearms against the wall and her head on her arms, pushing her bottom back toward her man seductively. Andrew's fingers dug into the flesh of her hips and pulled her back against his crotch, rubbing his shaft in her ass crack. He yanked her soaked thong down her legs, kissing her behind as he slipped them from her feet before standing back up and dropping his own underwear and stepping out of it. His hand pushed against her shoulder, pinning her to the wall as his other hand rubbed her bottom, roughly caressing it and massaging her flesh. Flexing her nether cheeks Calli whimpered and wriggled against his hand, which made Andrew chuckle again.

She looked at her lover out of the corner of her eye and the glint in it gave him all the indication he needed as to how aroused she was, as if the heady scent of her sex hadn't been enough of a clue for him. While he continued to maul her ass with his palm he tilted his head forward and bit and kissed her shoulder, nibbling up to her earlobe and chewing it playfully with his teeth, which made her knees buckle slightly and a groan escape her lips.

"So Miss Calli, have you been a brat?" he mumbled into her neck.

"N-no I haven't...I've just missed you Andrew." Calli replied as her excitement sent a shiver through her slender body.

"But love bunny you've been so bratty about missing me. So very bratty. Brats sometimes need to be spanked you know..."

"Oooh God, don't you dare Andrew!" Calli gasped. "You'll not spank me..."

Andrew's hand came away from her soft flesh then connected sharply with her backside, but because he'd cupped it his hand made more noise than anything, although it still made Calli squeak in surprise and jump a little.

"EEK! ANDREW!" Calli cried out. Her surprise at his action was clear in her voice but her whole body shook with lust and she felt herself begin to drip down her inner thighs.

"Hmmm my little brat liked that didn't she?" he chuckled as he rubbed her bottom again.

"I didn't, and you'll not do it again you brute." Calli husked.

"Oh you did, and I will my love."

"Noooooo..." She whimpered as she tried to control her conflicting responses, the indignity she felt at him spanking her like she was a willful child, and the crazed lust that same spanking invoked in her.

Again his hand came down on her bottom, the two sharp cracks coming in quick succession, still making more noise than causing any pain. She writhed in his grip, gasping and panting as she became more turned on by this unexpected scenario. Calli had never lost full control like this in her life, she'd always been in charge of every sexual situation she'd ever been in, and giving over that control to Andrew was arousing her no end. Her fluids were fairly running down her legs and her skin was flushed with desire.

"So my little brat, have you learned your lesson and had enough?" Andrew chuckled into her ear.

"Noo..." Calli groaned.

He barked out a laugh and swatted her bottom again, making Calli squeal and squirm as she tried to get away.

"No Andrew don't! I've had enough, I'm sorry Dearest!" She sobbed, barely maintaining control over her body and her impending orgasm.

"Oh I think you were right the first time honey bunch, you want more, don't you?" he whispered into her ear, his warm breath caressing her heated skin.

"YES! NO! Oh Gawd Andrew you're killing me!" Calli wailed in confusion, her thoughts in turmoil as her body neared the leaping off point of a massive orgasm.

Three more playful smacks rained down on Calli's pert derriere, making her moan and whine as her whole body quivered.

"Andrew please..."

"Mmm?" he mumbled as he kissed along her spine while still holding her to the wall.

"Please," Calli said in a wheedling tone.

"Please what, Pudding?"

"I need to cum you arse!" she snapped impatiently.

"He he he, you do?" Andrew chortled as his hand stroked her bum.

"Please don't make me," Calli begged despite herself.

He grinned to himself as he gave her another spank to her pink behind, which made her squeak. "But I like it when you beg Babycakes."

"Such a prick," Calli said with a quivering voice before continuing. "Please Andrew, I need to cum so badly..."

"You do?"

"Damn it Andrew please! Please make me cum!" she cried out as a few tears streaked her cheeks. Whether they were from shame or frustration Calli didn't know, nor did she care, she just wanted to cum desperately.

Andrew didn't respond to her plea verbally, he merely positioned himself behind her and slammed himself home in one quick thrust which made them both cry out, her in surprise and him in relief. He'd been holding himself back throughout Calli's whole ordeal and it had been as much of one for him. To see the woman he loved responding to him this way had nearly driven him over the edge several times, but he waited.

Calli's high pitched wail was like a siren's song to him, urging him on as she reached her peak within seconds of his first thrust. He pounded hard and fast into her sopping wet sex, the motions of their bodies making lewd noises between them as her fluids flowed even more freely from her core.

He hadn't completed more than a dozen deep penetrations before his own release occurred, causing him to pause as he was fully embedded in her, holding her tight to him as he came. Andrew roared out his orgasm and Calli's wail turned into a shriek as she felt his seed enter her. Arching her back and shivering, her voice climbed and climbed then suddenly cut off as she slumped in his arms, nothing but dead weight in them. Still within his own peak, Andrew barely managed to fall back against the opposite wall and slide them both to the ground safely. He didn't know what had happened and he was frightened he'd somehow hurt Calli. Once he determined that she was breathing and had a pulse he held her and rocked her in his arms like she was a little child as he murmured his apologies to her.

"Oh God Calli girl, Jesus I'm so sorry baby. Please wake up honey I promise never to do that again baby, please be okay." he said as he continued to hold his lover.

"Mmmm, you'd better not..." Calli muttered dopily as her eyes fluttered open to look into his.

"Thank God baby! I swear sweetie, never again, I'm so sorry!"

"No you arse!" She said with a sleepy grin, "I meant you better not make that promise, that was incredible!"

Very few words were passed between them for the rest of the weekend, and they only came up for air long enough to empty the fridge of food, order in, or for a quick clean up which always resulted in shower sex. Sunday afternoon they finally gave up due to sexual exhaustion and went out shopping for leathers for Calli for the ride up to her family's estate, which was a two hour ride away.

They pulled up outside of Calli's flat around five p.m. Sunday, where she slipped out from behind Andrew on his bike and hugged her new riding gear tight to her chest. Calli handed him his spare helmet and he tucked his arm through the chin strap, giving her a wicked grin which made her blush.

"We good?" he asked softly as he shut the big V-Twin motor of his Harley-Davidson down.

"Mmm, yes I think we're good love." she replied as she moved forward and gave him a lingering kiss.

"Good," Andrew said with a nod. "I'm glad we could work out our differences and 'come' to an agreement sweet cheeks."

Calli chuckled and kissed Andrew again, "Well any time you want to discuss things in that manner again feel free Mr. McCord. The only thing I ask is that we keep any further 'discussions' this week a little less um, forceful, I don't want my Nan wondering why I'm walking with a queer gait at the party."

Andrew roared with laughter and grabbed Calli in his arms, leaning her across his bike and kissing her until she was breathless and panting like she'd just run a marathon. "Well I could just stay away until I pick you up Friday morning," he said with sparkling eyes.

"If I don't see you at least twice before Friday don't even bother picking me up, the engagement will be off you beast." Calli replied with a cheeky little grin.

"Ooh! Is that a threat Muffin?"

"No Andrew, it's a promise, I'm not letting you out of my sight for more than three days at a time from now on." she murmured into his ear as she felt her panties dampen at that simple term of endearment. "You really have to stop that, love."

"Stop what?" he asked with a bit of confusion.

"Making me wet my panties. It seems every time you call me one of those damned pet names of yours I get wet. I'll have to start buying them by the case lot if you're not careful."

"Oh Lord, get out of here you little wench or I'll have you across the saddle right here on the street!"

"Bye Dearest," Calli cooed as she turned away and wiggled up to the door to her flat, giving Andrew a good look at her skirt clad bottom.

"Don't forget to wear your leathers before Friday to break them in a bit," he called after her.

"Where should I wear them?" she asked with a saucy smirk.

"Wear them anywhere Babycakes, hell wear them to a lecture, I'm sure the guys in your classes would love to see that amazing ass of yours in leathers!" he replied with a laugh as he fired up his motorcycle and rode off with a roar.

Chiara23
Chiara23
652 Followers