Lady and the Scamp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

"Where the hell have you been?" Delia asked her friend as she walked gingerly into their flat. "Never mind, you look like you've been shagged to within an inch of your life, and more than once judging from that tender waddle!"

"Oh bugger off Delia!" Calli chuckled with no heat behind her words at all.

"Now, now Calli. There's no need for that kind of language." The blond chided her friend playfully.

"Christ I ache Del, I swear I was only vertical long enough to shower or get food this weekend!"

"My heart's bleedin' for you Calli dear, really it is. But from that big grin plastered on your face I don't think you're minding that much, now are you?"

"Ha ha! No not really luv, and after this weekend I really can't remember why I was so upset with Andrew in the first place."

Delia smirked at her friend, knowing that once Andrew presented her with the ring they'd found for her she would forgive him a great many transgressions. "So. You've kissed and made up and everything's sunshine and roses for you two then?"

"We kissed, licked, sucked, fucked and did just about everything but sodomize each other. So yes, we've made up Delia." Calli said with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Good, because the dress I bought while you two were fucking each other senseless this weekend would look terrible if I had to wear it to a funeral!"

Both girls broke up into a fit of giggles at Delia's statement, then Calli proceeded to give her friend a blow-by-blow of as much of her marathon sex weekend as she could remember.

---

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers