All Comments on 'Lady Behind The Wall'

by Sir Galahad

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
PalfreynetPalfreynetover 16 years ago
Great and Compelling story!

A great and compelling story. I couldn't stop reading it even when the laptop battery died, I had to get online fast!

Well done! I look forward to reading more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

So glad to see you have written another story. It is great, very readable. Please do not wait so long to submit another one.

sojourner2001sojourner2001over 16 years ago
Magnificent story

Wonderful delightful story with well thought out characters. Despite its extreme length, I was compelled to finish reading it. I might have preferred to have it broken up into shorter pieces but on second thought, that might have ruined the narrative. All in all, an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too far

The obviously talented author was off to a great start, but just got carried away. Our middle-aged plumber with social issues is really a multi-gazillionaire with the world's coolest house.... Starting with an interesting idea, adding a strong plot line and we have the makings of a great story. Having the hero be so completely free of flaws, so perfect, distracts from the story and makes for a fairy tale. I know it is only erotic fantasy, but a touch reality for the characters would be an improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

The best story I have read on this site. Well thought out and an excellent mix throughout. Will look for more stories from you. Will recommend it to others

16gauge16gaugealmost 14 years ago
Quite the story

It took a while, but I got this one read. The story went places I didn't expect, but I enjoyed every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

now that was a story worth reading, great job hope to see more stories from you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A wonderfully rousing tale Sir Galahad!

You've penned a story for Literotica readers that is solidly in the tradition of Grand Master Robert A. Heinlein's Future History! Herein John the plumber rises above every obstacle and triumphs over all adversity to win the love and loins of Dee Dee the sacred slut in this tale reminiscent (to this reader) of the classic legacy engendered by Lazarus Long.

I applaud your mastery of your craft.

You are a truly phenomenal Lit writer!

This story has a bit of everything that makes, for me, a great work of penultimate Literotica. I came here looking for a spicy bit of smut and find myself (4 hours later) dazzled by your heroic opus of modern gallantry intertwined with the juicy porn that keeps me coming back to Lit.

I'll look for more of your writings with eager anticipation.

Thank you for sharing Lady Behind the Wall.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

A wonderful story, a great cast of characters, and a great ending. What more can we ask for. you are a great story teller. Thanks for this read.

KarchAmadeoKarchAmadeoabout 12 years ago
Excelent

No other words can describe it. Perfect devolopment, excelent introduction of characters along with small tidbits of info most autors tend to leave out, not making it a story in which everything is perfect with the characters or having some random developent like having her pregnannt a the end through some medical miracle. Added to the fact that the ending perfectly ties to the beginning and her wishes, truly an excelent story worthy of 10 stars (that is out of 5 btw).

rexbrookdalerexbrookdaleabout 11 years ago
Incredibly great

Thank you for such a wonderful story! A masterpiece.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackover 10 years ago

You only got 11 comments and 15 favs for this story? Are you fucking kidding me?! Just goes to show you how fucking shitty people's tastes can run. 10/10 man. Great fucking story! Fucking epic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible

Best I've read in months, maybe years!

ByronBrandtByronBrandtover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

*Very* enjoyable read!

It's not terribly difficult to understand why there's so few comments and faves for this story. It is, after all, a rather long thirty pages. (yeah, it's not as long as some stories on here, but it *is* longer than the vast majority of stories on here)

Mountain_TayMountain_Tayover 10 years ago
Epic

Excluding thact that the word count of this story alone may well eclipse the sum of all other stories you have writen, this tale of love is an absolute gem. Bravo on the finest piece of wordsmithing I have ever found on this site, Sir Galahad. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Long, but worth it

I think this is what many people aspire to.

The love of someone who would do anything for you, and you for them.

Add to this the offer of redemption (Deirdre - in several ways), a bit of spice of various kinds (Domination, submission, threesome)

it seems to be a fantasy many should like.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Amazing Writing

Many may back off when they see that the story is thirty pages long, but it is well worth the perseverance and is delightful and interesting from the word go. I amazed that no good actress decided to take this guy over long before. For the life of luxury to be gained his social shortcoming should be in easy to ignore. Luckily for him he found the perfect partner. How he localized her is fascinating...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

This story is absolutely wonderful. It is a delightful romp and worthy of your time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mas fina

Thanks for posting this engrossing yarn. You remain true to your goal of submitting well written and plotted erotic tales. Seconding the Heinlein-style digressions and details, though Neal Stephenson also comes to mind along these lines. I wonder, just who is Sir Galahad? Does he write professionally? From experience? Interesting main character; fits with the somewhat pedantic digressions. Nice views into diverse worlds (wildfire fighting, women's work camp, demi monde night life, off the grid). At any rate thank you for *slaving* over and *submitting* these incendiary entertainments for our *pleasure.* - LiteroticAddict47

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wodehouse! What a hoot.

Been a long time since I've met a friend of Jeeves.

Your taste in reading is as good as your skill in writing.

Congratulations

nobodyneedstoknownobodyneedstoknowalmost 10 years ago
Excellent read!

I thoroughly enjoyed this. My only complaint is too much use of the "my love, my darling" stuff as it got old quickly. But I'm nitpicking. Fantastic story!

sandeep130391sandeep130391over 8 years ago
Um the start was awesome but as it progresed, it was becoming dul...

1st gf lft him bcoz he was not rich.

And for ladybehindthewall he was buying crazy dresses....

After the lady got releases they were only fucking....

No strong plot after the release of the girl....

For me thats why not good...

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 8 years ago
needed a strong man

i like it all the way through. for a man to take a chance on some one like her & find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

ShadoweddesireShadoweddesireover 8 years ago
That was one of the best lerotica I've ever read

I constantly fond myself awake late at night reading it that was a great experience and I loved every second of it please right more good story's I promise to read them all ;) thanks a again for the good read.

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 7 years ago
Great Read

I enjoyed this story. I could see a sequel or at least incorporating these characters into a future story. Keep up the good work. Now to check out some of your other entries.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
good overall but.....

That's not Harshaw's Law.

This is Harshaw's Law:

Daughters can spend ten percent more than a man can make in any usual occupation.

I don't know who to attribute a rule to eliminate profiles written by near illiterates to, but it's a good idea.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years agoAuthor
Actually, I was referring to an observation of Jubal's about his secretaries

When the reader first meets Jubal's Harshaw in Stranger in a Strange Land, it is observed that all of Jubal's secretaries are very efficient and very beautiful. Jubal's regards this as being most efficient. Although you're correct that the Harshaw's Law he wisecracked in passing to the Captain is the official one, I've always thought Jubal's observation about the desirability of beauty and competence existing in the same woman as being a great thing as the real Harshaw's Law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm sorry

But you lost me when Dierdre had sex with the pilot and then had Cleo visit John. And also the rationale behind those actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good, but very long!

Enjoyed it but a bit too long, it took most of the morning to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good character development

This is a well-written and interesting story, with good character development. Given its length it need not be read in one sitting. The sex scenes are well-written, but too few in number, especially given the talent of the writer. This story deserves a sequel.

bobabcdbobabcdover 4 years ago
Wish I could give it a 6.

I enjoyed every bit of this, especially the handling of the grandmother for the wedding. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
length

You describe every insignificant item and activity in way to much trivial detail. I couldn't finish the story. You wore me out with details. Story was good for the first fifteen pages but then got repetitive in the extreme. You and James A Mitchener should have had a verbosity contest before he died. Get to the points clearly and directly, then embellish them. Keep the core story line cohesive throughout. Too muck detail clouds the story.

flareb2343flareb2343over 3 years ago
WIERD

a bit far out , but OK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Think i have read this 5 or 6 times now. Always love it. I know its been like 8 years since you posted but i would love a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSir Galahad@Sir Galahad
667 Followers
I believe that it is possible to write erotica that has a plot; that erotica, properly crafted, can be an art form. Sex should be part of the plot, not just the object of the exercise, in anything other than a short intended to incite lust. I'm pleased that people out there e...

SIMILAR Stories