Lady Behind The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the implements again, shed her dressing gown and picked up the implements of pleasure and torment. "I hear and obey. It shall be as you desire. But may I ask a boon of you before I do your bidding?"

"Ask."

"Please suck my pussy. Please make me wet so your slave does not need the lubricant to put these toys in her. Please, master, make me cum for you!" She leaned back on the bed, her freshly shaved mound open to me.

I knelt on the carpet and pulled her lips wide with my thumbs. Leaning in, I slowly licked her labia, hearing her moan as female moisture began to seep from her. I took my time and worked up to her clit, standing free of its hood as it swelled in anticipation of my touch. Carefully, I brought my newly trimmed mustache into contact with it, twitching it along the clitoral shaft and brushing her supersensitive love bud.

Her back arched and her hands pressed my face into her crotch as she climaxed hard. I felt her nails in my scalp as my bristles tortured her love button, a wash of pussy juice coating my lips, mouth and chin. Her hands fell away and I got up. I handed her the sex toys. Eyes still a little unfocused, she obediently ran the butt plug in and out of her cunt until it glistened. I took it from her and raised her legs to bring her brown rosebud into view. Pressing gently but firmly, I watched the plug slide into her anus until it was firmly seated in her ass. She sighed and there was a second small dripping of essential oil from her twat. I handed her the ben-wa balls and watched as she inserted them between her nether lips, wetting them in the juices soaking her mound and pushing them in until they could go no farther. She lay still for a minute, accustoming herself to the new sensations, before she got up and walked to the bathroom to clean herself up. I busied myself tying my tie as I waited.

Deirdre came out of the bathroom and walked over to me with the model's runway strut she knew I loved to watch. She took my hand and kissed the palm, pressing it against a hard nipple.

"Thank you, my love. Thank you for my pleasure. I will make you proud that I am yours." She kissed me slowly, her tongue and lips gathering every drop of her natural lubrication from my face before she put her robe back on and glided from the room. I smiled and put on my tuxedo jacket before leaving the suite. Johnny had arranged for the groomsmen and me to meet in his room to talk and play cards until it was time for us to go to the church.

$200 to the good later, Johnny, William, Charlie, Richard and I were driven to the Fort Worth Christian Hills Church. Rev Fred met us at the door and escorted us to a small lounge painted in a shade I recognized as "calming pink." This obviously was where grooms were stashed until it was time for them to be marched to the slaughter of their bachelorhood. The guys took one look and instantly found reasons to be elsewhere; Richard leaving to see that the guide ropes intended to direct the congregation to the garden were in place, Johnny to check on the setup of the seats, William and Charlie to take up their positions as ushers. Reverend Worthington chuckled.

"You'd think their masculinity is threatened or something. What do they have against pink?"

" 'Bashful and Blush?. It looks like the sanctuary has been hosed down with Pepto-Bismol,' " I quoted. "Why did you paint this room in Calming Pink, anyway?"

"For the reason you suspect if you can identify the shade. We have a bride's lounge done in the same color to the left of the main doors out front in what used to be the cloakroom back when this place was a temple of the silent drama. It does wonders settling the nerves of even the Bridezillas we get here sometimes. Come on up to my office and we'll have a little something to cut the dust of the trail."

The Rev's office was over what had been the marquee of the silent movie palace. Rails had been put up around the perimeter and chairs and tables sat on it. The Rev took a bottle of whisky, ice and a pitcher of ice water out of a fridge that looked like a filing cabinet and motioned me onto the marquee-deck. I poured a light one and watched the traffic on the sidewalk move along, wedding guests in suits and dressy dresses turning into the lane defined by the guide ropes. Sensing my mood, Rev Fred quietly went back inside to vest himself, leaving me to my thoughts.

Perhaps a quarter of an hour remained before the wedding when a taxi pulled up by the ropes. I wasn't paying attention as the passenger leaned into the window to pay the fare and watch the cab pull away until she turned to look at the Fort Worth Christian Hills Church with a jaundiced eye, as if unsure she wanted to follow the path to the garden. At once, I put down my drink and trotted down the stairs to intercept her.

"I'm glad you decided to come," I said as I walked up to Damaris Little Fox. She glared at me, torn between the courtesy this occasion demanded and venting her spleen as her ego demanded; a caged virago in a bright red A-line dress with crystal beads glittering on hem, sleeves and neckline and a black belt acting as a stomacher. I refrained from commenting that her outfit put me in mind of Mrs. Santa Claus.

"I finally decided that when all is said and done, Deirdre is my granddaughter," she grumbled. "Mind you, I still don't approve. She should have married one of our own kind."

"Awfully racist of you, considering you tried to have her declared a non-Cherokee by the tribal elders. You can't have it both ways. I considered very seriously deleting you from the guest list so as to spare Deirdre the mental anguish you are certainly capable of causing her. As you said, when all is said and done she still is your granddaughter. But I am her man, and soon to be her husband. So I have to ask you this.

"Can you get through the ceremony and the reception without doing anything that will A) cause her pain; B) embarrass you, her or the family; and C) anger me enough to throw you out with a boot in the ass to help you on your way?"

"You'd really kick me into the street if I got you mad?"

I pointed to the spit-shined ranch boots I was wearing in lieu of patent leather dancing pumps. Her look followed my finger.

"In a heartbeat."

She looked me in the eye, and a grin suddenly split her face. "I do believe you would! You just may be man enough to keep Deirdre happy, satisfied and on the path of righteousness. Shall we go inside?" She offered me her arm. I took it and led the way to the garden, seating her in the northwest with the elders of the bride, who seemed surprised at her presence.

On my way back, I was intercepted by William, who to my delight was escorting Mrs. Hartney and her great-grandson Billy, lean and proud in his Marine dress blues.

"John, the Reverend was looking for you. Johnny has just gone to bring Deirdre around. It's time for you to join the ranks of the married, little brother. Better get up front where you belong."

"In a minute," I promised. "Please see that Corporal Porter is seated as far to the west as you can manage, where the warriors go; and I'll see to Miss Elvira." Eyes sparkling, the lively little cricket stretched up to kiss me on the cheek. In an undertone I warned her, "Deirdre's grandmother is here. She's the one in the red dress with the beads. If she opens her mouth, would you please bash her with your cane for me?"

"Delighted," she chuckled. I seated her within easy swinging distance of Damaris and moved to stand in front of the groom's friends. Rev Fred saw me as he came down the east path to the center of the garden and spoke into a handheld radio. William, Charlie and Richard came to stand with me. As "Elsa's Procession" entered its finale Ronnie, Cleo and Amanda walked slowly up the south path to stand in front of the bride's friends in the southwest. The number ended and the recorded orchestra fell silent.

The opening bars of Wagner's "Wedding March" sounded. The people rose. Deirdre, escorted by Johnny, resplendent in Army dress blue with medals, came up the path where the Reverend Worthington waited in the gold and white robes he used for weddings. She reached the center of the garden and I moved to stand next to her, John shifting to her left and a step behind.

"Dearly beloved, we gather together today in this garden of Mother Earth beneath Father Sky, in the sight of the Great Spirit, to witness Deirdre and John joining their lives together in matrimony. Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?"

Johnny spoke. "Her family and I do." He joined the elders, going to sit beside his grandmother.

Rev Fred looked at Deirdre. "What do you bring to this marriage?"

Aunt Cloud came forward carrying the bride's cloth lined cedar basket, which she passed to her. This basket traditionally holds things that are important to the bride and to a new couple starting out. Hers contained the usual things a Cherokee bride's basket is supposed to have; two ears of corn, beef jerky, a gourd, a piece of deerskin from a doe she took in shotgun season, red beans, some loose tobacco in a cloth bag, and fruit. To this, I noticed she had added a leather pouch filed with coins, a lipstick, a few loose rounds of rifle ammunition and a piece of jewelry I recognized as a kajira's chainmail bracelet and ring.

Deirdre looked at me. "I provide these things to my husband and home. They are a symbol that I will care for you and love you always."

He looked at me "What do you bring to this union?"

My sister Cynthia, acting in lieu of my mother, brought out the groom's basket and handed it to me. Like the bride's basket, it is packed with items important to the groom and their relationship. Mine held corn, rice, berries, cured pork, pea beans, a rabbit fur, folding money in a money clip, a skinning knife, fishhooks and line, a .22 caliber holdout pistol (unloaded, of course), and a miniature leather flogger that might be mistaken for a fishing lure. I looked at Deirdre.

"I provide these things to my wife and our home. They are a symbol that I will provide for, love her and protect our family always."

The Reverend announced, "It is well. You may exchange baskets." We did so and set them on the ground in front of us. The Rev raised both arms in blessing.

"Now you will feel no rain, for you will be shelter to each other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there is no more loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two bodies, but there is only one life before you. Above you are the stars, below you are the stones. Like a star, may your love be constant. Like a stone should your love be firm.

"Soon you will go to your resting place, to enter into the days of your togetherness. Possess one another, yet be understanding. Have patience with the other; for storms will come, but they will go quickly. Be free in giving of affection and warmth. Have no fear, and let not the ways or the words of the unenlightened give you unease.

"May your days be good and long upon the earth. For the Great Spirit is with you, now and always. Amen."

He lowered his arms and said softly, "The rings, please." Richard stepped forward and handed them to me. I passed them to Reverend Worthington.

He held them up and intoned, "Circles have no beginning and have no end, and so in the long and sacred tradition of marriage rings have come to symbolize eternal love and endless union of the body, and of the mind, and of the spirit. May Mother Earth and Father Sky and the Great Spirit bless these rings and your union." He handed them to us. We turned to face each other. I took Deirdre's left hand and slid the ring onto her finger.

"This ring is a symbol of my love and faithfulness,. With all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, and pledge to you my love and life."

Taking my left hand, Deirdre slid her ring onto my finger and repeated, "This ring is a symbol of my love and faithfulness,. With all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, and pledge to you my love and life." She smiled at me, her eyes sparkling, and moaned so softly only I could hear her. I smiled back, knowing what that moan meant.

Aunt Cloud and Cynthia came forward again, Aunt Cloud carrying a Cherokee wedding blanket. Made of fine wool woven in a traditional pattern, it has tassels along the short edges and longer ties at the four corners. They draped it around us like a cape and Cynthia tied it unto place. They stepped back and I spoke my vows.

"I, John, take you, Deirdre, as my wife. I do solemnly avow my love for you. I will comfort you, keep you, love you, defend you in sickness or in health, in riches or poverty, in sorrow or in joy, seeking only to be with you until death parts us. All this do I pledge to you, upon my sacred honor."

She replied, "I, Deirdre, take you, John, as my beloved husband. I do solemnly avow my love for you. I will comfort you, keep you, obey you, love you, and defend you in sickness or in health, in riches or poverty, in sorrow or joy, seeking only to please you and be with you until death parts us. All these things I pledge upon my honor."

She saw my eyes widen as I took in the implications of her amended pledge, looking up into my eyes from under her lashes and smiling a secret smile meant for me alone. Our two 'mothers' stepped forward, untied the blanket and folded it, tucking it under my left arm. By tradition, the wedding blanket is not supposed to touch the ground until the marriage has been consummated.

The Rev raised his arms again and cried, "Father Sky and Mother Earth, creator and nurturer of all life, we give heartfelt thanks for the moment that brought John and Deirdre together in the holy state of marriage. Now as you have consented together in matrimony and have pledged your faith to each other by the giving and the receiving of these rings before your family, tribe and friends here assembled, by the powers invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Deirdre flowed into my arms and locked her mouth to mine, our tongues dueling. She moaned again against my mouth and he left leg rose beneath her wedding gown as she climaxed for me. We broke the kiss and tuned to walk down the path as John Williams' triumphant music from the end of Episode IV rose around us, followed by Ronnie and Richard carrying the two baskets and trailed by William and Cleo, and Charlie and Amanda, and the applause of our guests. Now it was official: Deirdre was mine and I was hers.

I had bribed the chauffeur who had been ferrying us to and fro to pull up in front of the Fort Worth Christian Hills Church the moment the John Williams music started. The minute he spotted us, the rear door popped open. Throwing dignity to the winds we bolted for it, Deirdre diving through the open door and me scrambling in after her. The door slammed and our driver burned rubber as he took off for our hotel and the upcoming cocktail party and reception.

"Everything go all right?" he asked over the intercom as he slowed to a sedate speed.

"Nary a hitch," I replied. "Expedite the return to our hostelry, if you please, lest the guests overtake us in an excess of high spirits and subject us to charivari!"

"What'd you say?"

"He said, 'Get a move on and get our asses back to the hotel before everyone catches up to us in a horn-honking circus parade and turns your limo into a rolling ad for the just married!' " Deirdre translated.

"Oh!" The motor note shifted up half an octave and we were pressed back into the cushions. We laughed and I took her hand.

"Well, we did it. You're stuck with me, my princess."

"One thing more, my love." She slid my hand under her skirt and up to her pubes, letting me feel the wetness there. "I need my lord and master to take his slave-wife to bed and fuck her with these ben-wa balls still in me; until I feel your balls slap my ass; so I can scream as I cum for you. I need to feel you on me and in me. Please, darling, take me like the whore I am and consecrate my bond to you in our own juices!" Se kissed me again, making her urgency and need crystal clear.

The limo screeched to a halt in front of our hotel. We hastened through the lobby to the elevators, waited impatiently to reach our floor and trotted from the elevator lobby to our suite. The moment we were inside, the wedding blanket landed on the bed and we shed our finery in careful haste. Still in corset and slippers, Deirdre spread our wedding blanket and lay back on it, legs up, her pussy glittering with her love-oils. I skinned out of shoes, jacket, pants, vest, tie and shirt and took my position between her thighs, Our arms wrapped around each other as I took her, sinking all the way into her cunt, hearing her cry out as she came on my cock.

"OH! I'm so full! Fuck me hard, John! Oh! Deep! Hard! I need it! More! Hurt me! Fuck your slut! Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Y-E-E-E-S-S-S!"

I felt her pussy spasm as I entered her, knowing she'd just had a small climax. Seconds later she came again, much more powerfully as my cock, the butt plug and the ben-wa balls each stimulated her in a different way. She struggled not to lose control as she was hammered into submission, even as she begged for more.

"Ohmigod! Fuck me! Fuck me! Give it to me hard! I need it! I want it! I want you! Hurt me! Fuck me good! Oh! Oh! Ah! Yes! Like that! Oh god, YES!"

"Take it! Take my cock! Fuck me like you mean it! Make me shoot in your cunt! Prove you're my slut, wife! Take it! Fuck me!"

Her nails dug into my shoulders as she clamped down on me, her pussy juice squirting around my rigid dick. We rocked together, her cunt filled with metal and rock hard flesh, her ass with unyielding plastic, which collectively compelled her to climb her sexual peak and explode with pleasure. Even as she came again I took a nipple in my teeth and bit down, hearing her screams and pleas to be used.

"AAAHH! You bastard! I love it! Don't stop! Use my cunt! Use me! Fuck your vixen! Make me – oh – oh – ah – ah – ah-ah-ah-ah – oh please, oh please, fuck- AIEEEH! YESSSS!"

Again she convulsed under me, blood red nails gouging furrows into my back. I yelped and grabbed her hair, yanking her head up and locking onto her lips, thrusting my tongue as deeply into her mouth as my cock was into her body, muffling her cries but not missing a beat as she shuddered with release again and again. I was nearing my own climax now and knew I could not hold out much longer, digging into her pussy with short, sharp jabs that each evoked a new shiver in her twat as the sensations changed with each stroke. As I felt my self-control slipping, I reared back until only my cockhead remained within her labia and drove forward one final time with all the force I could summon.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

"AIEEEEEHHH!"

I bottomed out, my distended balls smacking into her anus and the tip of my penis penetrating to the mouth of her womb as my own release came. Cum shot from my cock like bullets from a gun, the entire shaft jerking as the nerves fired all at once. Deirdre's ecstatic scream echoed my own as her pussy locked down on me, her hips eagerly rising to meet that mighty thrust as she sensed my climax and matched it with one of her own. As passion spent itself into her cunt, we collapsed together onto the bed, our marriage well and truly consummated.

We lay there, enjoying the afterglow, gently caressing each other's bodies as the sweat dried on our skins. Deirdre stroked my cheek, loving eyes looking into mine.

"Thank you, John, my husband, my master, and always my love. I love you with my body, heart and soul. I am and will always be yours. I know that, and I think you know that too; that you can believe it at last. Today may be our official wedding day, but in my heart I married you ages ago, in a sun porch in Dumas where you made me cum on your hand. I'll never let you go. You are my life."