Lady Belinda's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois was both surprised and overjoyed by the power of her friend's orgasm. As Belinda recovered, Lois cupped the vulva in her palm, gently cuddling it. She smiled as she knelt beside her, tenderly kissing her nipples before engaging with her mouth. They kissed tenderly for some time, lips and tongues playing together, whilst Belinda stroked Lois' breasts with one hand, feeling her soft vulva with the other. Murmurs of untold delight escaped Belinda's lips as she slowly recovered from her ordeal, her breathing regaining its composure. It had been an orgasm to remember – fantastic! - surpassing that with Johnnie, she decided, because the surroundings were more relaxed.

During the embrace, they slowly rolled onto the floor with Belinda on top. It was now her chance to examine Lois' dark secret. Explore that shrine she begged for. She would mirror the things that Lois had done to her. After smothering her face and neck with kisses, she licked and nibbled her way down to her friend's groin, paying attention to her navel on the way, whilst nipping and rolling the nipples with her fingers. Into the forest of hair growing on the hard mound, her lips and tongue sought the peak of the most exclusive part of Lois's body, probing the creases of flesh until they encountered the clitoral hood. A light jerk announced their arrival at the crucial spot before her stiffened tongue snaked between the honeyed labia, exploring each crease in the valley, to find its way into the warm private pocket.

Belinda studied the vulva in detail as she kissed and nibbled. The brownish-pink ridges of flesh grew down the inner slopes of the outer lips, heavily covered with a black fleece, until the ridges joined together below the vaginal opening. That vital lair was protected by four substantial petals of wet flesh. They reminded Belinda of a third set of small labia. Hidden within these little lips was the mouth, the gateway to the dark mystery of Lois' whole being. The delightful entrance to the alluring passage of her shrine - to the altar of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and desire, now agape with desire.

Lois's words were a barely audible hoarse whisper. 'You are now in my garden of paradise, darling! Search for the shrine. Adore it! Worship it!'

Belinda lightly kissed the hollows of her inner thighs, blowing gently on the vulva. Slowly, the guardian tongues parted to reveal the secret yawning opening, clogged with her starchy secretion. The mouth dilated and throbbed, urging its juices to ooze over, to trickle thickly down to the entrance to her other passage. After softly rubbing the tip of her nose, lips and tongue over the entire valley of delight, allowing her stiffened tongue to investigate the taste of the sweet, precious emission, she engulfed the whole inner labia in her mouth, sucking and gently chewing with her lips. Belinda felt the loins shaking and trembling, begging for more.

With hands now exploring the whole delicious body of her friend, her eager mouth devouring the delights of her vulva, Belinda was aware of the slow increase in the tension in Lois' loins. They were gently twisting and swaying. The muscles in the groin jolted with light spasms. Murmurs and groans of pleasure became more intense. The head rolled from side to side as the whole body starting to tremble. Belinda was astonished and delighted by her own enjoyment of the act, and the reaction of her friend.

Sharing the sexual arousal of another woman was a new experience for Belinda. And a most erotic one. She delighted in dabbling in the forest of hair, the swollen outer lips, the delectable inner labia, the juicy lips of her inner mouth. The pretty puckered anus was covered with her juices. Belinda snaked her stiff tongue into the centre of it. But she was even more amazed when, with a lunge and a great cry of fanatical relief, Lois' vagina erupted with a splash of juices. They splattered over her face.

After cleaning up each other, with many kisses and licks, and getting back into their clothes, Belinda admitted to Lois over a glass of Martini, that she was not aware that some women ejaculated, like men. But they both agreed that it took another woman to fully understand and exploit the physical needs and sensual spots of another woman.

'I agree that there's nothing like the feel of a substantial cock inside you,' Lois admitted, 'though for cunnilingus, give me a woman any time. They know what they're doing. You were great darling.'

'I have never before been inclined to make love to another woman, and have certainly never seen another woman's genitals at close quarters, let alone listen to her cries of ecstasy as she came, but I found the experience exhilarating and intensely satisfying. That was an astonishing orgasm you had.'

'It was all your work, darling. You learn quickly.'

'I hardly know what possessed me.'

'Well, whatever it was, I'm glad it did!'

'It was fantastic. Anyway, can't stay, so now, lets organise our lingerie party! Friday? Meantime, perhaps we should repeat that performance if you're game.'

'Anytime, darling! You are a wonderful lover!'

'Will it be as good the second time, do you think?'

'Even better!' Lois was glad she'd converted Belinda. They would have much pleasant fun together. And with the prospect of getting Johnnie deep inside her, she was full of high expectations for a happy sexy future.

'I'll confirm Friday if okay. Now I must go,' said Belinda. 'I have a meeting of the Regional Mothers' Union to attend. Guest of Honour!'

'Not Calendar Girls, then?'

They laughed as they raised their glasses to one another.

12