Lady Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to speak once more, though it came out considerably more breathy this time. "I have a break coming up in about five minutes. Will you meet me by the water fountain over by the east door?"

Alison nodded her head in the general direction of the door in question. Josh didn't seem to need any prompting and nodded with a friendly smile. Reluctantly, she released his hand and watched him wander off.

"Got a bit of a crush?"

Alison nearly jumped at her roomie's question. The two quickly posed for another picture before she got a chance to respond to her friend's teasing. "Not at all. He's a longtime fan. Actually, of yours as well. Ballast69?"

The blank expression on Chelsea's face was little surprise. She was a few years older than her roommate and had been in the business for all of that extra time. Josh might have caught Alison at the beginning of her career but Chelsea had an established fan base by the time he'd come along. Where, to Alison, he had been a central force of encouragement, he was just another watcher spouting platitudes to Chelsea.

That wasn't really fair. Alison knew, from those many hours of discussion, that the comments and praise he delivered really were heartfelt. What her roommate often failed to notice were the gems of constructive criticism nestled into the droves of generic platitudes. Even when she did happen to spot them, she tended to brush them off as inconsequential. After all, the online community most often contained people just looking for pretty images or porn to jack off too. Most knew nothing about composition and even less about lighting and form so the experienced model tended to discount anything that didn't come from very specific sites.

"Josh?" Alison tried again. This time there was some recognition, though not much. After all, she'd mentioned the man occasionally from Facebook discussions.

Chelsea looked over her shoulder in the general direction that the man had wandered. "Somehow, he's not quite what I expected. I mean, I knew he was middle-age but I guess I thought he'd be more of a model. After all, he usually knows what he's talking about."

Alison couldn't help but roll her eyes. "He knows what he's talking about because he's aphotographer not a model. Granted, only an amateur, but I think that's more because he likes it better as a hobby. Doesn't want to spoil how he feels about it by trying to make a living."

Both women shared a look that stressed how much they envied the man. Both had gone into modeling with thoughts of how glamorous a job it would be. They honestly enjoyed the work but trying to make ends meet often strained their love of it. While neither would have given up their lives and careers, they both found they could be jealous of someone who had found a way to avoid such stress.

"Look, I'm gonna go on break for a few." Alison said off-handedly. "You two can handle it while I'm gone?"

The glare her roommate delivered spoke volumes about how stupid the question had been. That had been her intent. With her fellow model focused on the inane question, she failed to deliver a scathing joke about the predicament Alison was in. She hadn't forgotten about it, precisely, but it was far from foremost on her mind.

Josh was exactly where she'd instructed. Alison slipped through the crowd with ease. Every once in a while a jostle would cause the device to press a little more firmly, but she had become somewhat inured to that minor added sensation. Compared to the non-stop assault of the past couple of hours, such inconveniences barely registered. Maybe if someone had pressed directly against her clit, but the rules kept that kind of thing from happening even accidentally.

Something of her desperation must have shown in her expression. The moment Josh spotted her, his eyes widened in alarm. She didn't even slow as she passed by him. Instead, she grabbed his arm and dragged him into the discreet door between two fichus plants. The moment they were inside, she spun him further into the individual bathroom and locked the door behind them.

Alison's hands came down heavily on the sink and she leaned over to catch her breath. Uncertainty wavered within her. She'd hooked up with random guys at clubs, once or twice, before but this was different. She knew him. There was no way that, if she went through with this, it wouldn't change their relationship. Was she willing to potentially sacrifice the comfortable, anonymous, support he'd always offered her just for some relief of her physical discomfort and to salvage her pride?

Suddenly, spurred in part by her returned focus on the situation and in part by the lack of distractions, the vibration became noticeable once more as more than just a background irritation. Alison's knees almost buckled. She hadn't realized exactly how close the constant drone had brought her to completion.

If she'd remained out on the floor, it wouldn't have been long before a thoughtless shift in position would have caused the thong to adjust only slightly. At that point, she'd have been lost to the throws of orgasm. It would have been more than embarrassing, it would have been downright unprofessional!

That realization decided her. She looked up into the mirror behind the sink. Josh stood back, where she'd left him. She could see the concern in his eyes and by the way his muscles tensed. He wanted to ask but knew that whatever was wrong, she needed to approach the subject on her own.

"I lost a bet." Alison began. "I'm supposed to wear, well, an adult toy for the whole day. It's driving me nuts."

She knew how husky her voice sounded. Even if she hadn't been able to hear it herself, she could tell by the wayhis breath suddenly began to shorten. His eyes began to pull inexorably down her body. Half bent over as she was, there was no question of the thoughts that suddenly sprouted in his mind. A discreet glance down, in the mirror, confirmed that she could actuallysee his body's reaction.

"I know how insistent you are about honor and your pride." Josh began as he tried, and failed, to drag his eyes from between her legs. "But it looks like this bet could actually hurt your professional reputation. I can't imagine any reason to justify that kind of punishment. Honor has to be balanced by fairness, after all."

He had a point. No matter what, Chelsea wouldn't want her best friend's career to suffer. Besides, she didn't actuallyhave to wear it all day. It was only her stupid, stubborn, pride that insisted. It wasn't about honor except insomuch as she didn't want to lose.

Unfortunately, it was a little too late to simply take the thong off and be done with it. Alison was so strung out from the two hours of torment that it was only a matter of time before the tension caused her to snap. Worse still, the constant thrum of the twin vibrating nubs had caused her vagina to tense closed in desperate anticipation. She wouldn't feel truly relaxed until someone forced her open.

She was back to the initial question. Was she willing to risk her relationship with the nice man who'd supported her from the beginning simply to keep from begging her roommate to do the honors? It only took one last, quick, glance in the mirror to answer that question.

From the speed with which the bulge in his pants had grown, it was clear that he'd held fantasies about her for years. Yet where most men would have let that truth slip, even if only in subtle, subconscious, ways, he'd never been anything but supportive and professional. Even now, when she'd told him about something which should have set alight every single one of those fantasies, he'd argued a prudent course rather than take advantage of the situation.

Besides, he wasn't all that bad looking. True, he was anything but statuesque, but he had kind of a teddy-bear thing going on. And, well, the lump between his legs didn't exactly seem small. If anything, the black jeans probablyunderstated his size.

"I need you to fuck me." Alison said very quietly. She knew he'd heard her by the fact that his head suddenly snapped up, away from the barely covered crotch, so that he could meet her gaze in the mirror. Unfortunately, whether he'd heard or not, the unexpected nature of the plea kept him from understanding, as was clear by his stunned expression.

"Dammit, Josh.Please!" Alison pleaded, meeting his gaze in the mirror. "This thing's got me so on edge I feel like I'm about to explode already! At least this way it's somewhere where no one will see and it's someone I know rather than an accidental brush of some kid's shoulder!"

His hands fidgeted. He wanted to, so desperately. That very same civility which had always caused her to respect him so much was at war with his more base desires. After all these years of conversations, she knew he was too strong to let mere instincts win out over the expectations of society. She had to do something dramatic, and fast!

Alison didn't bother to straighten up when her hands lifted from the edge of the sink. She knew how enticing he found the view and she'd need every edge she could muster to defeat his damn puritanical upbringing. It only took a moment to undo the clasp at the nape of her neck and then the foot-long seem opened to expose her upper back. She quickly peeled the spandex body-suit down her body.

Her eyes remained on Josh. Even if she couldn't have seen him, she knew the moment he realized that she didn't need to wear a bra beneath the costume. His gasp was enough proof of that, but the slight twitch of his hips proved a delicious bonus. Alison realized that she enjoyed the way she could manipulate his reactions. It was even flattering.

The cool, environmentally controlled, air hit her nipples and hardened them instantly. Alison paused with a gasp. Her hand quickly sought out the counter to secure her balance when her knees wobbled precariously. She'd thought the damage caused by the cursed thong would have been restricted to her groin but she discovered her entire body was nothing more than a bundle of overstressed nerves.

Josh's hands had begun to unbuckle his belt. The simple, quiet, acceptance was the final straw that destroyed any reluctance within Alison. She hadn't realized the sheer level of her desperation until she discovered her arms tangled in the short sleeves in her haste to remove the suit. She'd already managed to slip the outfit over her hips and even pulled the offensive thong down to her knees when the spandex suddenly tangled around her wrists.

Alison began to topple, thoroughly unbalanced by her struggles. Adrenalin surged through her in a panic. Even before she could shift more than a couple of inches, however, firm, strong hands gripped her hips and held her steady.

The serenity that settled on Alison had little to do with a sense of security from the fear of falling. She let loose a heart-felt moan. Never had it felt so right to sense a man lined up behind her, his hands firmly guiding her hips. She knew the sheer magnitude of lust the device had built within her was the cause but she didn't begrudge it. If anything, for the first time, she actually thought the toy might be a blessing. Sex itself had never felt so natural, soright!

She cried out when the tip of his desire brushed negligently against her enflamed lips. Her flesh cried out against the brief contact. Her body cramped, once, in denial that she couldn't wrap herself around the solid length that she couldn't evensee. A whimper escaped as she tried, and failed, to shift her body to look at the object of her need.

With her hands still trapped in the tangle of her outfit, pinned against her knees, the attempt to twist around pulled Alison off balance once more. Once more, those strong hands held her steady. This time, however, they began to lower her so she could support herself on her knees.

It wasn't until she was almost in place that a fresh surge of adrenalin flooded her system, this time caused by panic rather than fear. On her knees, with her wrists practically bound to her legs, she was trapped. She'd never felt so helpless before, between the unintentional bondage and the desperation caused by the vibrating panties.

What caused a surge of panic instantly transformed into excitement the moment she felt the second brush of that silken tip. "Oh god." She moaned when, this time, it nestled snugly into her burning folds. His grip firmed on her hips in compensation for the fact that she couldn't brace herself.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Alison screamed. With no warning, no preparation or experimentation, Josh threw his hips forward and buried himself inside her. She'd thought, from her glimpse at the bulge in his pants, that he might be bigger than average. Unable to see, it felt like he split her open. Of course, that could be partly due to her clenched pussy and partly an illusion based on the unknown.

The same torment that had caused her need had also prepared her body for him. The same muscles that resisted his entry clutched greedily to keep him within. The creamy lust that she'd feared would soak through her outfit and reveal her shame prevented her body from holding him within as certainly as it had aided in his intrusion.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god."

Alison's litany may have been timed to the thrusts that drove into her hips and speared her core. Fire burned through her loins. Lightning sparked across her diamond hard nipples. Her nerves exploded in hundreds of different directions simultaneously. She tried to arch her back, buck and squirm, beneath the unbelievable power of his hammering blows but the tangle of clothing held her firmly in place.

Josh might have been hard, but it turned out that was a far cry from being ready. Minutes passed in a hazy bliss. Every time he thrust inside of her, it felt like he'd grown a little larger until she wondered if he could possibly be as large as her leg, like it seemed. Time and again he punched so deep that the pain twined with the long-withheld orgasm, and her inability to move, to push her even further from intelligent thought.

It wasn't until she felt him draped over her back that she began to realize it was finally over. Aftershocks continued to shudder through her even as they caught their breath. Unsurprisingly, Josh managed to recover first and quickly went about cleaning both of them off before he righted his own clothes. It took a little more work to untangle Alison but in only a couple of minutes they were both, once more, presentable.

Alison shuddered the moment the damned thong slid back into place. She hadn't thought about the fact that the mind-blowing orgasm wouldn't be far enough behind her when she returned to her torture. The device nearly sent her back over the edge. She couldn't decide whether she was better off or not. She was certainly closer to the edge though the urgency of her need was considerably dulled.

After a moment under the torment, she made up her mind. "Lunch is in another couple of hours, you think you'd want to get something to eat?" She couldn't tell if he realized that food wasn't the only thing that would be on the menu. If he did, he was gentleman enough not to acknowledge it when he agreed.

As Alison headed back towards the booth, she knew there would be at least two more assignations; one for each of her breaks. And, maybe, that night she would invite him back to their room. After all, Chelsea had proven her point. It might be fun to reward both of them.

Best still, her roommate couldn't quite interpret the smug grin she wore for the next couple of hours.

Copyright January 2012, by Deathlynx

12