Lady Gambler Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Time to lose those fucking panties!” I exclaimed, acting domineering. “Strip them down!”

Charlene didn’t waist anytime getting her panties off. I grabbed them from her hand and tossed them across the room. My actions seemed to frighten her a little. I put my foot between hers and kicked them apart.

“Spread those legs!” I commanded. “I want to see that hot little pussy of yours!”

Charlene moved her legs apart. She looked back over her shoulder at me. I had to bite my lip to keep from grinning.

“Spread them farther!” I ordered. “I want a good look!”

Charlene spread her legs farther apart, putting her hands on Ferris’s desk to support herself. I knelt down behind her and spread her cheeks apart. He pussy was soaked, her juices flowing. I rubbed my fingers along the sides of her pussy, blowing into her slit. Charlene sounded like she was purring. I put my mouth to her pussy and slid my tongue up the tight slit.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddd……………ohhhhhhhhhhh” Charlene cried out.

I flicked my tongue side to side as I worked up and down her pussy. Charlene’s butt was gyrating. I held her legs apart trying to steady her. I licked her hard, darting my tongue inside her. Charlene had a huge orgasm almost falling down across the desk. She could barely support herself with her hands. I sucked her clit till she came again, her juices flooding her hot pussy. Her butt was bouncing up and down till the orgasm slowly subsided.

I let her relax, pushing against her back till her breasts were flat against the desk. I stepped to one side and slipped two fingers deep inside her pussy. I stroked her slowly wiggling my fingers inside her. I could tell Charlene couldn’t take much more so I increased my finger fucking into her. I pushed down, rubbing her clit as I fingered her harder. Charlene’s pussy tightened on my fingers and she almost collapsed when she had her last orgasm. I slowed my fingers down, easing them out of her as her final orgasm faded. Charlene was breathing hard, her body perspiring in the air-conditioned office. I put my hands on her ass to keep her from sliding off the desk. I massaged her cheeks gently, soothing her spent body. It was several minutes before Charlene was able to raise herself up from the desk. I walked over and picked her panties up off the floor. I tossed them on the desk. They landed close to her hands but she didn’t make any effort to pick them up. I walked out of Ferris’s office to the restroom to clean myself up. My panties were as wet as Charlene’s had been.

I exited the restroom and walked back to Ferris’s office. Charlene was still standing at the desk. I walked towards her to see if she was alright. Charlene’s breathing was back to normal. She was just standing there staring out the windows. The front of her legs had dark red marks across them from being forced down on the desk. I rubbed them gently. Charlene looked at me smiling.

“You scared the hell of out of me.” She muttered.

I smiled and told her I was actually joking with her but I could see she was taking me serious. As long as she was going to go along with it, I was going to push it to the limit. She blushed when she realized she’d been tricked. I handed her panties to her.

“You’ve got a great pussy.” I boldly stated. “Any man would think he was in heaven if he had you in bed.”

I meant the remark sincerely and as a compliment. Charlene smiled almost grinning. She washed her panties out in the sink in the restroom and laid them out to dry. She put the rest of her clothes back on and sat down at her desk. I don’t think either of us got any work done the rest of the afternoon. We were both too exhausted.

I drove home late that afternoon wishing I could find Rick at my apartment. I knew his work came first and I respected him for that. I just hoped nothing would come up that would keep us apart this upcoming weekend.

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. We contacted a realtor about inspecting some warehouse property he had listed. He wanted to show it to Ferris and I Saturday but I told him I’d be out of town. I wasn’t about to change my plans for any reason. We made arrangements to look at it Monday morning.

George thought I’d made plans to go up to Vegas this weekend. I told him I just wanted to get away for the weekend. I did have plans but I didn’t want him to know they were with his son, Rick. I wasn’t sure how Ferris would feel if he found out were seeing each other. Rick had called me the night before. He was still doctoring the foal so we decided I’d drive up and spend the weekend with him at the ranch. He told me not to expect too much as far as accommodations. I didn’t care about that. I just wanted the two of us to spend time together alone.

Friday, I kept watching the clock all day. I couldn’t wait to get out of the office and on my way up to Prescott. I decided not to wait until 5:00. It was 4:30, close enough to call it a day. Ferris had already gone back up to the house. I hurried past Charlene towards the door.

“Hey, have a safe trip!” Charlene shouted.

I turned around quickly, surprised at her remark. I tried to act like I wasn’t in a hurry but Charlene could tell different.

“Say Hi to Rick for me. Charlene said, smiling up at me from her desk.

“A…………….how did you know I was going to see Rick?” I asked.

“I overheard you talking to him on your cell phone yesterday.” She replied. “Why the cell phone, why not your office phone?”

I told Charlene that I didn’t want George to find out about Rick and me. He might not approve and I didn’t want to make him mad. There was just too much at stake. Besides, Rick and I might not continue seeing each other. We might just have an infatuation with each other, no real basis for a relationship. Charlene said she understood how I felt about Ferris not finding out but don’t let business get in the way of happiness. I knew where she was coming from. I’d remember her advice.

It took me almost two hours to make the drive up to Prescott and out to the northwest side of town to the ranch. Rick had given me turn-by-turn directions. I saw the gates at the ranch entrance and turned in. I could see a house about a half a mile down the drive with covered corrals behind it. As I approached the house, I spotted Rick’s pickup truck. The house was dilapidated, almost like it could collapse at any minute. I had to laugh, Rick wasn’t kidding about the accommodations! I didn’t see Rick at first. He was standing between several horses in one of the corrals. He came over to the corral fence and leaned on the post as I approached him.

“Hey there little lady!” Rick said, grinning. “Anything I can do for you?”

I reached through the fence and grabbed his belt buckle. I was already breathing hard.

“As a matter of fact there is.” I stated. “You got any cowboys around here I can ride?”

I wanted to fuck him so bad, I could’ve almost climbed the fence to get to him. Rick pulled me close to him. We kissed hard and passionately, the corral’s fence separating our bodies. We ground our lips to each other’s till they hurt. I was breathless when our lips finally parted. Rick motioned towards the corral gate. Rick came out of the corral and we held each other tightly. We kissed, only this time softly but with increased passion. Rick smelled heavily of horses and sweat. I loved the smell of him.

“I need a shower.” Rick muttered. “Let’s go to the trailer.”

Rick put his arm around me and pointed towards a travel trailer that he was living in. I was relieved to find out he wasn’t living in the old house. Rick opened the door to the trailer and I stepped up into it. It was neat, clean and fairly spacious. It was very warm; Rick reached up and turned on the overhead air conditioning unit. Cool air immediately flowed down on us. Rick grabbed a couple of cold beers from the refrigerator and opened them. He started to get me a glass but I picked up the can and drank directly from it. Rick drank his down in four or five gulps.

“I’ll be right back. Don’t go away!” He exclaimed, still grinning.

Rick walked towards the rear of the trailer and started taking his clothes off. I looked around his trailer. Rick’s home was fairly plain and simple, nothing like his dad’s home back in Fountain Hills. I heard the shower running. I drank the rest of my beer and opened up two more. I walked back to the rear bedroom carrying the beers. The queen-size bed pretty much filled the bedroom, leaving just a narrow walkway around it. The cool air from the air conditioner was blowing directly down on the bed. I pulled the blanket off the bed and slipped off my clothes. I left my black bikini panties on, stretching out on the bed, sipping the cold beer.

Rick stepped out of the shower, seeing me on the bed in just my panties. He tried to keep a straight face but he broke into a big smile. He dropped the towel to the floor. His beautiful cock was already hard.

“I hope that’s for me!” I exclaimed, grinning.

Rick didn’t say anything. He took the beer from my hand and took a big drink, almost finishing it off. I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock. I reached up for it but Rick pulled away. He was teasing me again. Rick climbed on the bed, straddling me. He pinned my arms over my head and leaned down kissing me softly. His tongue protruding, licked my lips. I darted my tongue out, trying to lick his. I wanted him to impale me with his rigid cock. I knew Rick was going to make me beg for it.

“Hope you brought more panties?” He whispered, just before he grabbed the elastic and ripped them off me. He grinned as he tossed the ripped material to the floor. Rick held my arms above my head while he massaged and fondled my firm breasts. I was squirming on the bed. Rick took my hardened nipples between his teeth and flicked his tongue over them.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………arhhhhhhhhhhhh” I gasped. “Rick fuck me now……….please!”

I couldn’t wait any longer. Rick’s strong hands massaged my tummy and brushed lightly across my trimmed pussy hair. I spread my legs, lifting my butt up off the bed. I couldn’t wait for him to sink his hard cock deep inside me. Rick slid his hand between my legs. My pussy was already soaking wet. His fingers teased my pussy. I came immediately when Rick pushed his middle finger inside my hot pussy. I pushed down on his hand. I was gyrating my hips while he stroked his finger in and out of me. Rick released my arms and positioned himself between my legs. He started licking my pussy; I had another orgasm in less than a minute.

“Rick…………..Rick, fuck me ………….please just fuck me!” I cried out.

Rick grabbed my ass and lifted me up. He pushed the crown of his cock into me pulling me towards him. Rick impaled me on his huge cock in one slow motion. My eyes opened wide as I felt my pussy stretching. I loved the feel of him inside me. Rick rocked me back and forth on his cock slowly. I’d never had a guy fuck me like that before. My back was arched up off the bed, my legs draped over his arms. Rick grasped my ass harder as he forced his cock deeper inside my wet pussy. I was feeling another orgasm building. I needed to come one more time. Rick laid me back down on the bed and spread my legs. He pulled his cock all the way out of me. I couldn’t stand him not being inside me. He plunged his stiff cock back inside me. I felt his hard balls slapping against my butt. He started fucking me hard and fast. I was holding onto his arms tightly so he could force his cock deeper into me. He pounded my pussy hard, making loud smacking sounds.

My mouth gaped open. I couldn’t hold on any longer. I was being consumed by a tremendous orgasm.

“AHHHHHHHH…….AHHHHHHHHHH……ARGHHHHHHHHH” I screamed.

Rick kept pumping into me even as my orgasm started to fade. He was groaning, gritting his teeth. His face was red as fire, perspiration dripping off his forehead onto my breasts. I clenched my pussy down on his cock. Rick exploded his hot load inside me. I felt it splatter to my inner depths.

“OH GOD…………………AHHHHHHH” He cried out.

Rick plunged into me one more time, spewing another huge load. He gradually slowed down his fucking motions till he eventually stopped. He leaned back, letting my legs slide down his arms till my feet reached the bed. He sat back on his heels, breathing hard, trying to get his breath. I felt the cool air from the air conditioner blowing down on my breasts covered with Rick’s sweat. My pussy was dripping our cum down onto the sheets.

Rick slowly got a grin on his face. “Now about that cowboy you’d like to ride!”

Rick leaned down towards me. I put my arms around him holding his body close to mine. We just held onto each other not wanting to let go. We both drifted off to sleep, our breathing still labored.

I woke up a couple of hours later. Rick wasn’t on the bed with me. I got off the bed and walked towards the living area of the travel trailer. I didn’t see him. I looked out the window. It was almost dusk. I didn’t see him until he came out from a large storage building. I turned on the interior lights and the exterior light by the trailer door. Rick came into the coolness of the trailer. He was just wearing jeans. He looked so rugged, so handsome.

“I had to give that little foal another dose of medication. She’s coming along great.” Rick informed me. “She’ll be as good as new in a couple of weeks.”

Rick went out to my car and brought in my overnight bag. I put on some panties so I wouldn’t feel completely naked. Rick seemed amused at my modesty. He’d gone into Prescott earlier that afternoon and picked up some groceries and fast food. I heated up some fried chicken and fixed macaroni and cheese to go with it. Rick said it was his favorite. After dinner we sat on the couch and watched television. Rick had a satellite dish so he could watch his favorite movies and sports channels. The travel trailer was nice and cozy, just like Rick. Rick kept his arm around me all evening.

“I need to go check on the foal again.” Rick stated. “You want to go out with me?”

I nodded and told him I did. I started to go put some clothes.

“You don’t need to get dressed.” He said. “We’re so far away from anyone, nobody will see you.”

I walked out towards the corral with Rick. I just had my panties, I didn’t care if anyone saw me or not. Rick had a flashlight since the corrals weren’t lighted. There must have been twenty or thirty horses in the corrals. They were all so beautiful. The little foal was penned all by herself. Rick took the medication from his pocket and got her to take it. He had some ointment he spread on her wounded leg. Rick took a lot of care with the little foal. I watched him as he tended to her needs. He seemed very happy with his work environment. I could see why he wanted to be here, it was what he really wanted to be doing. I held the flashlight so he could examine the little foal. He took his time with her.

We walked back to the trailer. The air conditioner kept the travel trailer cool. It was still fairly warm outside. We decided to go to bed. Rick looked really tired. I took a shower in the small shower stall. By the time I got to the bed, Rick was sound asleep, snoring lightly. I could wait till morning for another ride with my cowboy. I turned off the lights in the trailer and stretched out beside Rick on the cool sheets. I put my arm around him and dozed off.

12