Lady Gambler Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Keep going!” Ferris responded. “I just love to see you win a hand and blow away these jokers!”

During the break, I drank a glass of red wine and choked down a couple of cigarettes out on the terrace. Scott stood next to me, offering me reassurance. I hoped he was right.

Play resumed after about thirty minutes. My luck was on the upswing. The more often I won, the more I noticed the other five players playing more cautiously. It wasn’t the amount of the win, just the frequency. I found that if I raised my bets on the last two cards dealt, most of the players would fold. It became a game of bluffing more than card playing. We played for another hour before taking our second break.

“Credit us for half the chips at our seat.” George stated to the hostess. “Leave the rest on the table.”

She nodded her head and motioned for one of her assistants to follow her. I noticed several of the players at the other table following suit. A few cashed all the way out, having played as much as they wanted. I didn’t want any more wine to drink so I opted for a glass of water. After smoking a few cigarettes, we headed back to the tables.

While two players had left my table, two more players from the other table joined us. My luck held out till the next break. I won several really large pots, losing just a few smaller ones. I was getting tired and I felt a headache coming on. After another hour of play, I excused myself from the table.

“I’ve had all I can handle.” I muttered to Ferris. “Let’s cash out now and call it a night.”

“I want you to keep on playing till you clean a few of them out.” He responded.

“Then you sit down and play.” I stated. “I’m not playing another hand.”

Ferris wasn’t too pleased but he didn’t argue. He knew he was lousy at poker. If he played, he’d probably lose it all. While George took care of cashing me out, I sought out the hostess. She was sitting downstairs, talking with two of the players who’d dropped out earlier.

“I just wanted to thank you for having me at your game.” I said. “I had a really great time.”

“Hon, you were worth the price of admission.” She replied. “You should think about turning pro.”

“Before you go, I’d like to give you my business card.” She added. “Why don’t you follow me to my office?”

I followed Rachael to another part of the house. Her office was definitely executive level, appropriate for any corporate CEO. She took a business card from the holder on top of her desk and handed it to me.

“If you ever get tired of working for ole Ferris, call me.” She stated. “I wouldn’t mind having you work for me.”

I thanked her for the compliment as we exited her office. We stood in the hallway chatting. Her hand at my waist drifted down my leg as she stepped closer. I relaxed, knowing she was leaning in for a kiss. I barely wetted my lips before hers were pressed against mine. We kissed softly at first, our lips barely touching. Rachel’s hand reached around, caressing my butt, as our kiss grew more passionate. I put my hands on her waist, pulling her hard against me. Plunging my tongue between her lips, I swirled my tongue in her mouth. She was immediately moaning. I put one hand at the back of her head, pulling her mouth hard against mine. I felt her body tense, then quiver before finally relaxing against mine. Our lips gradually parted. We were both breathing hard.

“I’ll double whatever Ferris is paying you.” She muttered. “Just make sure you call me.”

“Ok.” I murmured. “I will sometime.”

Rachael and I walked back through the house to where the quests were gathered. I shook hands with Rachael. Her hand was quite warm, much warmer than it should be. Ferris and I left the house. Scott was standing by the limo, waiting for us. George had gotten over his being upset with me. He was smiling and jovial. I eased back against the cool leather seats and closed my eyes, trying to shake off the headache.

“You made one hell of an impression tonight.” George stated. “Rachael even remarked about you.”

I took several aspirins when we got back to our suite at the Mandalay Bay. My headache gradually subsided shortly after I went to bed. Scotty’s muscular arms held me close to him. His warmth made me feel secure as well as comforted.

Sunday morning, I woke up before Scott. I slipped out of his arms, being careful not to wake him. I could hear George out in the little kitchenette. The suite was much too warm to put on a robe so I didn’t bother. If Ferris wanted to see me almost naked, he was going to get his chance. I sauntered into the livingroom, taking my cigarettes and lighter out. I lit up a cigarette and walked towards George, sitting at the bar. He poured me a cup of coffee as I sat down on the barstool next to him.

“Like your attire.” He said, grinning. “Maybe you should dress like that at the office.”

“I don’t think running around in just my panties would be all that appropriate.” I quipped, smiling. “Might be difficult for anyone to get much done.”

“What’s on the agenda for today.” I inquired.

“I’ve got a meeting to attend later on. I‘ll need Scott to go with me.” George responded. “We’ll fly back to Phoenix later on this afternoon.”

“You can do whatever you’d like.” He added. “I’ll give you your money now in case you want to do a little shopping.”

“Just hold onto it till we get back.” I replied. “I’ve got enough ready cash for now if I need it.”

Scott finally woke up, joining Ferris and me at the bar. After drinking a cup of coffee, he ordered breakfast for everyone.

“You two slept well, I take it.” Ferris smarted. “I didn’t hear any noise coming from the bedroom though.”

Neither Scotty or I responded to his remark. George didn’t hear anything because nothing happened between the two of us.

The phone in the suite rang late mid-morning. Ferris quickly answered it. His conversation was brief.

“It’s for you.” He stated, pointing the phone at me. “Rachael Coulter.”

“Good morning!” Rachael greeted. “Was wondering if you had time to come out to the house before you flew home.”

“Yeah, I’ve got time.” I replied.

“I’ll have a driver pick you up, say in an hour or so.” She stated.

I agreed, telling Rachael I’d be ready. I quickly showered and fixed my hair and make-up. Going through the unopened packages of clothes, I found a white leather skirt. The skirt, I complimented with a bright blue satin blouse. Scott had even purchased a pair of white high-heels for me. Again, quite the shopper, I thought.

The front desk called, informing me my driver was waiting in the lobby. I told Scott and George I’d see them later on as I left the suite.

Rachael’s driver was waiting for me at the front desk. He smiled as I approached. I briefly caught a glimpse of a handgun, shoulder-holstered beneath his suit jacket. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable. After exchanging greetings and introducing himself as Glen, he walked me out to the car. He started to open the rear door but I asked him if I could ride upfront with him.

The drive out through the desert to Rachael’s residence was almost a half hour drive. Neither Glen nor I said a word the entire time.

Rachael met me at the door wearing black leather slacks and a tailored blouse. In the daylight, I could see much more of the house. It was absolutely gorgeous, much larger than I had previously thought. I loved the architecture, complimenting her on it. We walked through the house, towards her office.

“Would you like something to drink?” She inquired. “Perhaps coffee or a soft drink.”

“Iced tea or a soft drink would be fine.” I responded.

Rachael asked her Hispanic servant girl to bring us two glasses of iced tea. We sat down together on the comfortable couch in her office. After the servant brought us our drinks, she exited, closing the door behind her. We sipped our drinks before setting them on the coffee table. Rachael put her hand on my leg, slowly slipping it beneath my skirt. She was halfway up my thigh before she stopped.

“I asked you to come out to reemphasize my desire to have you come work for me.” She murmured. “Without all the guests to take care of, I thought we could talk more.”

“Your desire.” I quipped, smiling coyly and looking down at her hand beneath my skirt.

Rachel returned my smile, slowly brushing her hand up and down my leg. Noticing an ashtray on the coffee table, I lit up a cigarette, offering one to Rachael. She shared mine instead of lighting one for herself.

“I’ve got a great thing going here.” She said. “I make damn good money every weekend.”

“George tells me you handle all his investments.” She added. “The poker’s just a sideline of yours.”

“I love to play, although I’m not used to such high stakes.” I responded. “George just likes watching me play with his money.”

“What’s the chance of hiring you away from George?” She inquired. “I’m serious, just name your price.”

“Actually, I work for an investment company.” I replied. “Mr. Ferris is the only account that I take care of.”

“Even better!” She exclaimed. “Why don’t you give them two weeks notice and move here?”

“I’m afraid it’s not all that easy.” I answered. “I’m involved with someone and moving this far away would jeopardize that relationship.”

“Don’t tell me it’s that son of Ferris‘s, Michael!” Rachael exclaimed. “Not that son of a bitch!”

“No, definitely not Michael.” I stated. “I keep as much distance from him as I can. It’s someone else.”

“Is it another woman?” She blatantly asked.

“No, it’s a guy, a very nice guy.” I muttered. “We’re just very close friends.”

“I see.” Rachael said. “So it’s not a serious relationship.”

“I’m not sure.” I responded, lighting up another cigarette. “I’d like for it to be.”

“You’re in love with him?” She asked.

“Yes, I am. Very much in love with him.” I answered.

It was the first time I admitted my feelings about Rick to anyone. Rachel’s hand slipped further up my skirt till I felt her fingers brushing lightly across my panties.

“How would he feel about you being here with me like this?” She inquired. “Would he object?”

“He’d probably have a fit.” I replied. “I’m not sure if he’d understand or not. I seriously doubt it.”

My remark caused Rachael to pull her hand back. I took her arm, pulling it back beneath my skirt. Her hand immediately began massaging my pussy.

“Hope you’re not a tease.” I whispered, leaning into her. We kissed passionately, our lips grinding over each other’s. Rachel’s breathing immediately quickened. My hand reached up, cupping her breasts. The more I fondled her, the more heated she became. Rachael was getting hotter every second. Her hand was rubbing my pussy harder and harder.

“Why don’t we find someplace more comfortable?” I suggested. “Someplace where I can spread those long legs of yours.”

Rachael gulped and her eyes widened at my unashamed remark. She gestured me to follow her upstairs to the bedroom. We ascended the stairs and walked down a long hallway to a bedroom at the far end. The master bedroom was quite beautiful, lavishly furnished with a large brass bed along one wall. I started unbuttoning my blouse, staring at Rachael. She watched me undress, not making an effort to take off any of her own clothes. Taking off everything but my panties, I walked slowly towards her. Rachael’s eyes were focused on my bared breasts. I put my hands on her waist, pulling her close. Our lips meshed in a heated kiss. Slipping my tongue between her lips, I darted it hard against hers. She immediately responded to my oral manipulations. Her breathing became quite labored.

“Why don’t you slip out of your clothes so we can get down to business?” I smarted.

Rachael started unbuttoning her blouse while I worked at getting the tight leather slacks down her long legs. She was wearing a black thong beneath them. Kneeling behind her, I held her slacks while she stepped out of them. I tossed them on a nearby chair but they slid to the floor. Rachel unhooked her bra, sliding it slowly down her arms. She tossed it on top of her slacks. Still standing behind her, I put one hand on her breasts while my other hand slid down the front of her thong. I could feel just a wisp of soft pubic hair.

Kissing Rachael on the back of her neck and shoulders drove her to new heights. She was moaning loudly as my hand slid down farther between her legs. I had to hold her tight to keep her steady. Her legs were quivering, trembling as my fingers found her wet slit. My hand massaged her breasts, teasing her nipples till they hardened. She almost pulled away from me.

“Get on the bed, face down!” I ordered.

Rachael climbed up on the brass bed and stretched out on her tummy. I knelt beside her, slipping her panties off, tossing them to the floor. Rachael’s legs spread slightly. I moved between them, spreading them as much as I could. My hands and lips traced upwards from the back of her knees to her well-shaped ass. Massaging her butt hard, I spread her cheeks apart, revealing her wet pussy. Her juices were flowing, dripping down onto the comforter. I blew my hot breath on her pussy. The folds of her pussy blossomed immediately. I worked my tongue up and down her pussy, tasting her fluids. Rachael was moaning loud enough for her servants to hear. I kept licking and sucking her pussy till I made her cum. Her orgasm violently shook her body. I grasped hold of her legs, not letting her pussy escape capture. Sucking on her clit brought her to another orgasm. Rachael screamed out. I let her come down slowly; massaging her legs and lower back.

She lay exhausted on the bed, trying to catch her breath. She managed to roll over on her back. A slight smile on her face let me know she was alright. I straddled her with my pussy right above her face. Raising her knees and spreading her legs apart, I slid two fingers deep inside her swollen pussy. Rachael’s pussy was flowing juices, coating my fingers with her cum. I gently masturbated her while she licked savagely at my pussy. My ass was quivering when she got me off. My orgasm was long but faint. It slowly subsided, leaving me weakened. I collapsed on top of Rachel before managing to roll off onto my side. Rachael’s lips and hands lightly brushed across my legs, soothing me.

We lay there for a few minutes before I got up to go to the bathroom. I left Rachael on the bed, almost asleep. Returning to the bedroom, I found Rachael still stretched out on her back. The Hispanic servant girl had brought us two more glasses of iced tea. Evidently, the sight of the two of us wasn’t anything new to her. She didn’t act at all surprised. She smiled as she walked past me, exiting the bedroom.

“Why don’t you stay here with me for a few days?” Rachael muttered. “Let George and his bodyguard fly on back.”

“I can’t.” I responded. “I’ve got things I need to take care of tomorrow morning.”

“I do appreciate you offer though.” I added. “Maybe another time.”

“Have you got time to talk business before you have to leave?” She asked. “I’d really like to discuss some things with you.”

I readily agreed to stay and talk with her. Rachael informed me she was raking in more than $60,000 a week on her little gambling operation, almost a quarter million a month. She was looking at investing the money in legitimate business ventures. She had no clue as to what was safe yet profitable. I was hesitant to give her “free” advice so I tossed out general ideas, nothing specific. I could see my words were sparking her interest.

I licked my middle finger and slipped it inside her pussy, working it very slowly. I wanted to entice her without causing her to lose interest in our conversation. I was stimulating her physically as well as mentally at the same time.

“Let me call Ferris and tell him I’m hiring you away from him.” She stated, excitedly. “I just can’t let you go back to Phoenix.”

“No. I can’t let you do that.” I replied. “I have to go back.”

“Let’s work things out my way.” I added, smiling. “There’s no reason I can’t work for both you and George.”

I suggested she let me set her up on my computer back at my office. I could stay in contact with her over the internet. Working together, I could make investments for her that we both agreed on. For my services, I would charge a percentage of the original investment. Rachael still wasn’t giving up on me working solely for her but she agreed to my terms on a temporary basis.

I fingered her pussy hard and rapid till I brought her off one more time. Her hands gripped the comforter, almost tearing it when she came. I stuffed her panties in her mouth to muffle the screams. Slipping my finger from her pussy, I licked it clean. I leaned down and kissed her softly, my lips barely grazing hers.

I dressed and walked back down to the livingroom. Glen, Rachael’s driver was standing in the foyer. He opened the front door for me and led me out to the car. We drove in complete silence back to the hotel. Glen escorted me into the lobby, leaving me at the elevators.