Lady Godiva's Riding Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

Surprisingly, it didn't kill her or rip her open. She renewed the strength of her grip on his balls as though they were a saddle horn she was grabbing onto for dear life and began to post up and down on Pony's well-worked and tireless mega-tool

Lynn grabbed Pony's head and ground it into her clit as she came in a tsunami of pleasure and released the contents of her bladder into Pony's eager, thirsty mouth, screaming her ecstasy into the night.

Pony could feel the warmth of her piss flooding his mouth and stomach, her body becoming his body in a sacred act of intimacy.

"Arrgh. Damn, that was good!" Nancy cried out, as her whole body spasmed and the pulsating walls of her cunt tried unsuccessfully to milk the burning juices from Pony's aching balls.

The two women just lay there on top of their lover, breathing deeply in spent pleasure and listening to the night symphony of the coyotes in the woods.

The Third Lesson

"OK, I guess that leaves you two," the Troll observed, indicating Angel and the one called Mona. "Who wants to be the rider?"

"I do, of course," mumbled Angel. "That's why we came here."

"And how do you want to ride him?"

"I just want him to fuck me. Here I am 25, and I have never been fucked, never even been kissed before tonight."

"Are you sure you want Pony to be the first? He's quite a lot for a little girl like you to handle on your first time."

Angel's dark eyes sought out Pony's. She sensed his purity, his desire to please her in any way she asked of him.

"Yes, I know I want him to be the first."

"How do you want him to fuck you, from behind or from the front?"

"Oh, I think the good old missionary position would be good for my first time. I want his face near mine, I want to kiss him when he comes. I want to run my fingers through his hair while he ploughs me, kiss his lips, his ears, his neck. I want it all."

"OK Pony, drink the antidote," the Troll said, handing him a shot glass filled with a green liquid, which he quickly downed. "This will make him be able to come. You should feel that on your first time. It wouldn't be complete without it. "

"Honey," Suzy whispered, "you may never have been fucked before, but you will definitely have been fucked after this. In a way that few women will ever experience," she said, kissing Angel on the forehead. "I envy you, honey."

"OK Mona, you're going to be the driver. That means that you will need to fuck Pony hard with one of these two double dildos. Which one do you prefer?"

Mona pointed, "That one. The one with the four-speed autovibration and the cybernetic clit seeker and all-purpose massager."

"Good choice," said the Troll. "At least there is one thing we can still build better than the Chinese. Thank God for Silicon Valley and good old-fashioned American biotechnological knowhow." She turned to the crowd. "Of course these are also available at the gift store on the way out, along with five hundred other items in our current arsenal in the never-ending war against celibacy and moral purity."

Angel lay down on the mattress and spread 'em, getting ready for Pony to climb on top of her. Pony could hear the blood rushing through her arteries and could smell both her fear and her excitement

Pony surprised her by covering her cunt with his mouth, his tongue flickering along her nether lips, another kind of kiss she had never known. When his lips reached her clit, her whole body began to tremble and she felt a glow she had never known before.

Pony's hands traced their way up her abdomen and found her breasts. He teased the tips with his palms, as his mouth began to eat her faster and faster. He grabbed her boobs more firmly and then brutally as he devoured Angel's clit and cunt. Angel's hands grabbed his head, pressing it against her as she felt the pleasure building and building, until her trembling body went rigid and she screamed out her ecstasy.

Pony lingered, his mouth gently upon her as her orgasm subsided. Then he rose and got into position.

The Troll nodded to Mona, who approached Pony's eagerly offered butt. She sank the lubricated double dildo into Pony's ass as well as into her own dripping hot cunt. The robotic device seemed almost alive in the way it moved, and sure enough the cybernetically-guided clit seeker found its target and immediately went to work.

Suzy and Lynn lay down on each side of Angel, licking her neck and ears, pressing their breasts against hers and their mounds tightly against her legs to help her relax so that she could open up to Pony's massive cock.

Pony pushed a little and gained two inches entrance into Angel's virgin cunt. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed hard, and Angel cried out in both pain and pleasure, with Lynn stroking her hair and Suzy licking the inside of her ear to relax her.

Angel closed her eyes and imagined her cunt as a cave by the sea. As she approached the entrance to the cave it grew larger and larger. Then it was her empty womb opening to receive a lost baby expelled before his time, waiting to give him back the comfort he needed.

Pony pushed hard, and her cherry popped. Pony could feel the warmth of her blood as it surrounded his cock, welcoming it into the forbidden place, as he pushed harder and gained seven inches of penetration.

Angel's hands went to Pony's back, pulling him against her, arching her back, offering him her breasts and body for his every use.

Seeing this, Mona drove her double shaft far into Pony as well as into her own cunt. The dildo, seemingly alive and with a mind of its own, went to town on her clit as she drove harder and harder, her body and Pony's both drenched in sweat, as she began to drive into Pony more brutally and Pony began to match her pace, taking Angel by the shoulders and pounding his ten-inch battering ram all the way into her violated body over and over again, while Suzy wiped the sweat from Angel's forehead and Lynn continued to tongue her ear and neck.

Angel began to match Pony's thrusts with her own, grabbing his face, bringing it closer to her and kissed him hard, grabbing him by the hair, wrapping her legs around him, and pulling him into her as he battered her helpless body over and over again.

She felt it rising, the warmth spreading throughout her body, now Pony's to use in any way he saw fit, and then their bodies were one, their souls were one as she screamed out in release and felt Pony's warm jet spraying her womb with a ferocity unmatched even by the Birmingham police back in '63.

She wrapped her arms around him and held him close as he nuzzled her neck, feeling his deep breaths on her skin. Mona completed the three-deck pile, her spent blissful body lying on Pony's massive back, her breasts pressed against his deltoids, imagining the delights that her own ride would bring.

Pony reposed in momentary peace. It was a heckuva job, but somebody had to do it, he thought, as the Troll popped another Snickers mini-bar into his mouth.

Then he heard the Troll's voice speak out from the Darkness. "OK, Moira and Lynn, you're up again, this time with Moira riding."

"But what about poor old Pony? He's just come. He's exhausted."

The Troll raised another beaker, this time containing an amber fluid. "You forget, ladies," she said, "I am a biochemist."

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers
12