Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take them off." She sighed as he stroked her calf through the sheer nylon.

He began to unfasten her stockings from the suspender belt with trembling hands.

He worked slowly, teasing her now, building up the sinful tension. Any thought of his wife and his children, just upstairs, were forgotten. First he languorously rolled down one nylon stocking, following its path with his tongue, and then did the same on the other leg.

If he was honest, he'd been longing to do this since she'd stripped off in front of him.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Gethsemane used her hands to pull aside the thin fabric of her panties to reveal her shaved pussy to him. With two fingers she parted her pussy lips, enjoying the way the obscene sight made John's eyes fill with hunger.

He hesitated, his conscience flaring. He knew this was wrong. He'd enjoyed going down on his wife as part of their lovemaking. Until now he'd thought oral sex as a private, intimate act between two people connected by love.

He ran a hand over her hot bare mound. He'd never minded that Libby kept her bush trimmed but Gethsemane's pussy enthralled him. It was mouth-wateringly succulent.

John swallowed. His conscience was screaming at him. He could still stop this now with his fidelity tarnished but mostly intact. He was practically drooling.

She ran her hands through his thick hair and pulled his head down to her crotch.

He inhaled deeply, drawing the ripe scent into his nostrils, delaying contact to savour this moment. Her pussy lips were swollen with arousal and with two fingers he stroked them then parted them to reveal the silky pinkness within. She was glistening with juices.

Spreading her legs roughly he buried his face between them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gethsemane played with her clit as John's tongue entered her, lapping and delving into her eager pussy. His first new pussy after years of contented monogamy. John had loved going down on his wife but her pussy was nothing to Gethsemane's.

"God, your pussy tastes so good." He moaned, adding two digits to the mix.

"Ahhhh that feels so good..." She replied as John finger-fucked her tight slit. Her body was aching with pleasure and she had to play with her nipples to supply the craving that wracked through her. She was thrusting her hips, forcing the married man to eat her out harder. Her juices were flooding his mouth, a rich nectar of lust.

He wanted to pleasure her with his tongue, probing her deeper as his senses ached as her body responded. The feel of her thighs, her taste, the sound of her soft whimpering. His eyes looked up at her shuddering, bouncing tits and at the faraway look in her eye.

He couldn't help smiling wolfishly at her slightly surprised expression. She hadn't expected this hard tongue lashing from this small town husband.

He sucked on her labia for a while and gently took her clit between his teeth.

"Jesus..." Gethsemane howled.

How quickly this father of two had transformed into a hardcore stud, being with a real woman making him be a real man. All those dark urges long hidden brought to the fore by her sopping pussy. With this slut he could treat her how he'd always secretly wanted to treat a woman; unrestrained and nasty.

The thought caused a paroxysm of excitement down her spine, she run her fingers through this thick dark hair. Her second orgasm that night was close.

As she writhed on the stairs, moaning, he grabbed her waist and pulled her nearer, her heels on his back spurring him on. His fingers inside her, his teeth on her clit, she came and came hard.

"Aggh aggh..." She cried as her muscles seized, the quakes of ecstasy forcing her to cling to stair rail for what felt like dear life.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

John carried her still quaking form down the landing. It felt good to be in his big strong arms, his body close to hers.

The pair finally made it to the master bedroom, falling onto the bed John and Libby usually shared. Just down the hall their children slumbered peacefully, ignorant to the fact that their daddy had already performed oral sex with a woman who was not their mommy and in a few short moments would be fully consummating his final act of betrayal.

Gethsemane's spell required John's cum in her pussy and then he would be fully and irreversibly corrupted. She would take a good man and fuck him until he revelled in his sinful actions.

John fell back on to his marital bed and her hands were unfastening his belt and wasted no time unzipping his pants.

John hesitated a second then lifted his waist

She easily tugged off his jeans.

He felt a little bashful, so close to being naked with this stranger.

She smiled as she took in the big bulge in his boxers. Gethsemane had been with a lot of guys but nothing compared to the first time you got your hands on a man's cock. Her hand slipped down past the waistband to the warm area of his private parts.

"Mmmm.." She sighed as she felt the scratchy coarseness of his pubic hair, the squidgy weightiness of his heavy balls and then her hand was around his cock. It was so big and hard and its thickness felt so right in her hand.

"Oooh yeah..." John groaned as his 9 inches were finally freed.

"Your wife thought she could keep this all to herself but its mine now......."

He looked down at Gethsemane, a woman he'd only known for a few hours compared to years he had loved his wife. His lust was enough to sweep all that away. His cock was in her hand and her slutty red pout was poised over it in anticipation.

John squashed the guilt he was feeling, his marriage meant nothing to him right now compared to having those lips wrapped over his wood.

"I want you to suck my cock." He growled.

She slid down between his solid thighs. Gethsemane's tongue started to lick up and down his manhood, coating it until it was slick with saliva, all the while manipulating it with her hand.

"Ohhh.." He moaned as his cock finally got the attention it had been demanding.

His pre-cum was smeared over her luscious lips as her tongue journeyed over his cock's pulsing head.

John propped himself up on his elbows so he could watch as Gethsemane set to work on his balls, nuzzling them, sucking on his sack, playfully pulling it with her teeth. She knew that they were so full of cum that would soon be hers. Her hand was stroking his meat at the same time.

She licked lower, the hot, sensitive area between his balls and his ass.

"Ohhh... that feels so good...." He groaned. This slut knew how to use her mouth better than his wife ever had.

Gethsemane smiled and repositioned herself on the bed so John could touch her as she took his stiff member into her hot wet mouth. His hands were roaming over her ass, finding their way to her pussy again as she deep-throated him.

"Hmmmm Hmmmm hmmm...."

She was giving him the best blowjob of his life. She was a talented cocksucker; if she kept this up she'd soon be swallowing his cum.

He ran his hands through her long blonde locks, stoking it back so he could see his dick disappearing into her mouth. He started to thrust his hips to match her pace as she fellated him.

"Hmmmm Hmmmm hmmm...." She moaned. She loved to suck cock and was setting about this one with relish. Her head was bobbing up and down wildly as she took him deep into her mouth.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of her slurping and gagging as she buried her face into his pubes.

"Awwwwwwww..." John grunted. Any second now and he'd be spurting his load of semen hard.

Gethsemane seemed to realise it too and reluctantly eased off.

"Wha...you've gotta be kidding..." John protested as Gethsemane return to his licking and sucking his heavy balls.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I want fuck you." She explained calmly.

"Yeah? Is that what you want?" He growled as he gripped his cock.

She moved and straddled him for the second time that night. This time he was naked and willing. He guided his cock to her slit and she sunk down onto it.

He grunted as his unsheathed cock penetrated her tight hole.

"awww...yeah ..."He groaned as his meat stretched her open, filling her.

He started thrusting slowly, getting a feel for it, for her. Unlike his wife Gethsemane just groaned with pleasure when his cock was balls deep inside her. She was so wet and ready for him.

"You like your married cock in my tight pussy?" She snarled.

"Yes." He agreed as her tunnel constricted around his shaft.

She began to ride him and he lay back to enjoy the ride.

Gethsemane pressed her hands against his chest, loving the heat radiating off his torso, the sight of his muscles as his arms were behind his head, the dark curls of his armpit hair, his manliness. His balls were so full for her it wouldn't be long before he'd be coming inside her. It was going to be quick but intense.

"Ahhh..."He moaned as she bucked and thrashed on top of him. The sensations emanating from his cock were shooting through his body so strong he had to grip the headboard. He moved his hips to match her grinding on top of him.

As she bounced up and down on his pole the room filled with the sound of her ass slapping against his thighs and the air was ripe with the scent of sex.

"Your wife.... ever fuck you... this good?" Gethsemane asked evilly.

"No...you're a....better ...fuck...than her.."

It felt liberating to treat her like this. Earlier she'd said all men wanted to fuck a slut. She was right. He doubted he'd ever be able to go back to making love with his wife after this. He'd always been a considerate lover, tender and gentle, prioritising affection over pussy. All these years he'd been missing out on what he'd really wanted.

Gethsemane laughed as her lover physically and verbally betrayed the woman he loved.

John raised his legs as he bucked his hips in time with her, seeking to release his seed inside her pussy.

"Awww...jesus....shit.....hngh" He cried, his face contorting as his climax ripped through him, causing him to shoot his load into her hot darkness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They collapsed together, tangled in the dirty sheets.

A few minutes passed as she rested her head on his heaving chest.

They both needed to gain their breath.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"You're an adulterer now." Gethsemane teased him as she gently stroked his limp cock, slick with their fluids. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me."

John smiled sleepily. His body was exhausted from its exertion and post-coital bliss. There was no sign that he felt guilt at her words.

Tired and satisfied they fell asleep.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning Gethsemane woke early. John was not in the bed.

She raised her head and saw him standing naked looking out the window.

Her movement caused him to turn round.

He looked back at her but his expression was neutral and unreadable.

In the cold light of morning, after the heat and passion of last night, was he feeling guilty for cheating on his trusting wife? Did he regret his sinful actions?

She sat up and raised a quizzical eyebrow at him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The man began to walk toward the bed, unashamed and unbashful about his nakedness. Gethsemane had no need to worry; her body had completely corrupted him.

She enjoyed the sight of his tousled hair, his good looks, his masculine body, and his well hung genitals.

"You know..." John smiled roguishly "my wife won't be back until next week...." Last night he'd told himself that it would just be for one night but he'd been lying to himself.

He wanted more.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

His eyes were filled with unbridled admiration for her nude body and he maintained eye contact with her as he walked round the bed, his cock in his hand now.

John stroked his morning wood back to full hardness.

"You're such a beautiful slut..." He spoke softly.

He climbed back onto the mattress behind her and pushed her back down onto her hands and knees. He stopped to admire that big, beautiful ass.

He slapped it, hard enough to leave a mark and then he did it again. He liked the way her flesh bounced as a result and the way the mild pain caused this slut to bite her to lip to suppress her moans. She liked it as much as he liked doing it.

He could never have treated Libby like this and that's why men wanted sluts like this.

His mouth fell upon her ass, sucking and kissing the parts he'd spanked and he licked down between the cheeks. Gethsemane twitched as his stubbled cheek rubbed over her skin.

"I love your ass..." He sighed as he parted her cheek to get better access. Last night he'd eaten her pussy now it was time for her musky ass. He'd never done this to any girl before but he'd always harboured a fantasy about it. He thought about the girls out in the world, dating or married to nice guys like he used to be; they had no idea what dark desires every guy had. As a normal guy he'd never acted on it; Gethsemane had transformed him, changed him and he was going to do what he wanted now.

"Mmmm..." Gethsemane cried as his tongue circled her puckered hole. His fingers joined hers as she played with pussy. Their hands bumped and clashed before working together to get her nice and wet again.

Would she let him fuck her ass? The bitch would love it but no...his kids would be up soon, expecting him to be the daddy they'd always known.

For the first time in his life he resented them.

Still, he'd pick up some lube on his way home from work tonight. He wanted time to savour the experience.

God, his cock was going to be hard all day thinking about it...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When he was done he roughly flipped her over onto her back.

He guided his cock to her slit, running its purple head up and down her pussy lips. Last night he'd let her fuck him, now it was his turn to show her how good a lover he could be.

"Fuck me." She commanded. "Fuck me again with your married cock."

He began to work his hips, using his legs for leverage as he started to pound her cunt, the rhythm still slow at first but hard and gaining speed.

The silver cross around his neck swinging between them as his cock entered her again and again.

"Ugggh..." Gethsemane groaned, enjoying the feel of the big sweaty man between her legs, his masculine weight and smell. She liked the feel of his hairy chest pressed on top of her, rubbing against her skin. This married family man fucking her hard.

"yeah...." John grunted as her claws dug into his meaty behind, pulling him deeper inside her.

"Ah ah ha...your...adulterous cock...feels so good....fuck me harder baby."

"Rnn rnnnna nnnn." John grunted as he thrust into her.

It was good job it was a detached house. Any neighbours would have been woken by the sound of the headboard banging against the wall. John wouldn't have cared any way. Libby could have walked into the room and he wouldn't have stopped this adulterous fucking. If she'd looked into his warm brown eyes she would see he'd been consumed by lust.

"OOOhh...yeah...just there...don't stop....."

His marriage meant nothing, his family meant nothing. Not anymore.

John slipped his tongue in her mouth and hers was in his. If he pulled his face back to tease her she would chase it and recapture his lips. It was a dirty thrill that she could taste her ass on his hungry lips.

He slowed down and turned his attention to her tits. He didn't want to come too quickly this time.

"You like my tits, don't you?" Gethsemane asked rhetorically as he squeezed them together. It hurt slightly but that just excited her more.

"You have awesome tits." He complimented her as he squashed them together. " I always wished my wife had tits like this...."

She'd called him an adulterer and that's what he was now. He couldn't take that back now, even if he had wanted to. All men want to cheat on their wives and he thought he was going to like being the unfaithful type from now on.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

They rutted away, his unprotected cock slamming into her again and again.

"Cum inside me again....give me your baby...."

John paused and his cock slipped out of her.

"What?...are you...?" He stammered.

"Don't you want to be a daddy again?" Gethsemane goaded him. "Don't you want to give your baby to me, a hot slut instead of your boring little wife?"

She smiled and stroked his hard-on. Some part of the old John still remained, some trace of the man he used to be. That part of him recoiled at the idea but she was going to fuck him until she got what she wanted.

John closed his eyes as she manipulated his burgeoning cock. It was such a deviant idea; a child should be conceived in love....not to fill some sick erotic fantasy...but he....he ...liked ...it. The idea aroused him. He wanted to impregnate her, to knock her up, she deserved his baby more than Libby did...it was her ring on his finger....

"Ughmnn..."John grunted as he pressed his weight on top of her.

"Imagine cheating on your wife over and over again, fucking me in your wife's bed...." Gethsemane sneered evilly as John's eyes clouded over with the desire.

His cock re-entered her and they began to fuck again. "Will you cum in my womb every night until my belly is full of your child?"

"Yes..." He groaned as he moved his pelvis, humping against her, the room filling with the sound of their bodies slapping together.

"Oh yeah...fuck me..."

"You like that, slut?"

Their bodies clashed as he pinned her beneath him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, trapping him tight as he pounded her hot tight twat enthusiastically.

He pushed himself up using his arms and looked down as she writhed beneath him. He wanted eye contact as he shot his load inside her fertile body.

She shivered as she looked at his face, drawn hard with concentration. She put her hand down between where their bodies met to toy with her throbbing clit

"Hngggh..." He grunted with each powerful thrust, penetrating her again and again.

"Hngggh..." Each time harder than the last.

"Hngggh..." Deeper and more forceful.

"Ughh ....baby...yeah..."

She ran her hand over his back, loving the heat of his skin, the tautness of the muscles beneath. He was all man, his 9 inches causing her pussy to flare with sensation.

She inhaled sharply as her climax burst through her body but John didn't stop so she had no choice to endure the exquisite discomfort and pleasure that racked her flesh and threatened to blow her mind.

"eeeeeeee..." Gethsemane wailed, arching her back, feeling John's heavy breathing on her neck.

She clung to him in her throes of sensation.

"I'm gonna...cum..." He growled as he felt pangs of pleasure shooting through him from the length of his cock, and from his balls.

"Fuck..mmmh..." He cried as he came, with more force than he'd ever done before.

He continued to thrust as he ejaculated six or seven spurts of his cum inside her. He could feel her pussy milking him, pulsing around his meat. He wanted to make sure she got every last drop.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Who's that lady, daddy?" Hayley asked as she entered the kitchen.

John knelt down in front of his daughter. He was bare-chested, dressed only in his jeans because Gethsemane wore only his shirt as she fixed breakfast.

"This is 'Ane . She's a new friend of daddy's. She's going to be staying here awhile."

"Hello." Hayley said shyly, not so good around new people. She had no idea that this stranger had seduced her daddy.

"She has superpowers." He confided in his child.

To demonstrate Gethsemane waved her hand and the little girl slowly rose off the floor, levitating a few inches off the ground.