Lady Grotesque's 'T' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After one especially slow and lingering dip, Marlene stopped and held her dick in place and turned to me and said

'Get underneath her and put yours into her pussy.'

I looked at them, Lady on all fours, and looking like a contented dog, and Marlene behind her with her cock softly inside Lady's arse. At first I couldn't see how I was to get into position, but then it came to me. I got down, feet first in front of Lady. I would squirm my way down into the gap between the rug on the floor and Lady. With Lady's pendulous tits and stomach hanging down, there was not much room, but the soft flesh of her tits move sideways and upwards, and her stomach gave way as I slid into place.

I was there and my cock stood ready for Lady's cunt. I was about to work my hand down to get hold of my cock and guide it in, when I felt slim fingers wrapping themselves around my shaft. Marlene was going to do it for me. Little by little, physical contact between this unusual lady and me was increasing. Earlier she had kissed my cheek as she greeted me, a little later she had offered me a tit to feel for firmness, then Lady had clanged our bell ends against each other; and now she was holding my cock in her hand and about to guide it into Lady's juice pissing cunt hole.

Marlene held me in place and I pushed upwards and forwards and in I went easily. I buried my cock as deep in her cunt as it would go and stopped still. Marlene immediately began banging her again with everything she had. In the position she was in, and with Marlene giving her such a purposeful arse fucking, Lady could not move much, but her trusty and well practiced cunt muscles did not let me down.

Her cunt walls squished up around my cock and moved about expertly, gripping and releasing, in the way that those great mops in the car wash clean and polish your car.

Deep in Lady's cunt, I felt the gentle thuds of Marlene's cockhead against my own cock, as that helmet of hers softly beat against that soft and paper thin wall that divides cunthole from arsehole, bruising and tearing at it softly. Lady loved it, and howled with pleasure as Marlene's soft thrusts pleasured her velvety rectal canal.

Marlene cannot keep this up for much longer, I thought to myself, and nor could I, but she kept on going. Lady's cunt worked my dick so well that soon I was coming and her pussy was sucking the spunk out of my dick. I felt it running down between her cunt walls and my shaft. Soon it would be dribbling out and slowly running over my balls.

But when spunk did hit my hanging bollocks, it was not in a dribble, but a warm series of shots. At first I did not understand, but then I opened my eyes and looked up and saw from the look of ecstasy and release on Marlene face's that it was her spunk and not mine, which was running over my scrotum. A little signature piece of hers, I surmised. Just as she had been about to spurt her load, Marlene had pulled her cock out of Lady's arse, pointed it downwards a little with a little pressure from her fingers and unloaded her spunk all over my cock stem and balls. Its slimy warmth on my skin was delicious and it was a novel and pleasant way for me to receive my first blast of cum.

With expert subtlety, Marlene was getting me ready for the big moment. That was Lady's great desire. It was Marlene's too; and it was mine, and Marlene was using all of her powers of bewitchment to bring me to admit it to myself. With that gush of her spunk over my balls, she had cast her most potent spell yet, and I was almost there.

We sat and smoked and drank again for a while, until Lady looked at Marlene and said to me

'I have other ways of abusing my little Marlene,' Lady told me; 'Come on, let's take her to the bathroom.'

I remembered our bathroom excursion of my last visit, and lady seemed to read my thought and said

'No chocolate today; Marlene likes it too much, and today I want to be very cruel to her.'

I wondered whether being denied that was worse or better than being given it.

Now Lady was going to subject Marlene, with my as her willing assistant, to the torturous delights of her toilet.

Lady picked up the handcuffs that had been lying menacingly on the coffee table since I had arrived, and grabbed Marlene by her cock and led her by it to the toilet. I followed, and Lady ordered Marlene to sit on the toilet and put her hands behind her back. Lady leaned around and I heard a click and Marlene was handcuffed to the pipe that joins the toilet to the cistern.

'Look at you, you filthy slut,' said Lady to Marlene, 'handcuffed to my toilet. You are my toilet, you grotesque young whore.'

Then Lady looked at me and said

'I hope you're ready to piss. We're going to piss all over this slut together.'

Lady and I stood in front of Marlene, each of us a little to one side; me holding my cock and aiming for Marlene's face, and Lady with her legs open and her foot on Marlene's thigh, poised to spray her cock. Marlene's tool throbbed and her eyes shone with anticipation. Lady and I relaxed our bladders and waited for our piss to start flowing.

Lady's jet shot out first, straight from her cunt onto Marlene's cock. Marlene gasped and then sighed deeply as the warm golden rain softly pummelled her prick. Then my cock started to spray and the first of the jet hit Marlene's cheek. Moving her head into the right position to meet it, she opened her mouth and my piss flowed in. It was a magnificent sight; two jets of hot golden piss, one male and one female, flowing onto that fabulously too feminine body.

Our piss flows subsided, but lady had not finished. She fell on Marlene and was kissing her face and lips and licking and sucking up my piss. Marlene had kept a little surprise for Lady and as Lady moved away from Marlene's face, Marlene spat a little fountain of my piss all over Lady's tits. Lady cooed with pleasure and with her fingers washed the piss all over her tits and her stomach.

Lady wasted no time in taking Marlene's throbbing, piss covered cock in her mouth and sucking it for all she was worth. The hard, sleek tool in her mouth and the briny flavour of mingled piss was an exotic cocktail and she eagerly savoured it.

I squatted beside them and watched and then moved nearer and pressed my cheek against Lady's cheek as she sucked away at Marlene's cock. I could feel on my cheek the head of Marlene's cock bumping at the inside of Lady's cheek.

Then I felt a hand going down my back and over the cheeks of my arse, and then a finger caressing my sphincter. The sensation was tantalising and became intense as Lady's finger slid into my arsehole. I could feel her sharp fingernail grazing the soft flesh inside and my ring tightened around her flexing digit.

It seemed appropriate to repay Lady's compliment, so my hand found its way down to her arse and I pushed a finger up her. She stopped sucking Marlene for a moment to tell me to

'Stick one up my cunt as well.'

Always eager to oblige her, I reached down with my other hand and pushed three fingers into her pussy. This excursion of fingers into her pussy and arse caused Lady to suck Marlene's knob even harder, and Marlene's hips began to buck furiously. She was about to cum and Lady pulled her mouth off of Marlene's cock just in time to allow Marlene's cum to fly up and hang in the air, before falling over her heavenly, 100% real, silicon 36D tits.

Lady was up there in no time, smearing Marlene's spunk into her perfectly sculpted tits and sucking her elongated nipples.

Then Lady knelt down between Marlene's legs and beckoned me to come forward from where I was, leaning back against the wall, and kneel next to her. She pressed her cheek against mine and took hold of Marlene's cock and pointed it at our faces.

Give it to us, Marlene, give us your piss,' she ordered.

Marlene's cock twitched as she strained and a moment later the first little spurts spewed out, followed by a strong, golden spray that cascaded over our faces and into our piss thirsty mouths. When the fountain of her piss was spent, Lady took Marlene's tool into her mouth again and licked and sucked it clean of the white and gold.

Finally, Marlene relaxed back on the toilet and Lady and I fell on each other on the tiled, bathroom floor, soaking in the pool of piss that had collected there.

I got up first, and then Lady followed. She unlocked the handcuffs to release Marlene, and all three of us showered and then returned to the living room. We sat again and rested, though all the time I was admiring Marlene.

Lady, seeing my eyes running over Marlene, suddenly said, 'I think you should fuck her.'

It was another step to be taken towards the final destination that Lady intended for me today.

I remembered how on my second visit I had fucked Lady's arse for the first time, and I wanted to have a go at Marlene's arse now, but I wanted it to be different; different from fucking Lady's delicious arse, as Marlene is different. I wanted fucking her arse to be different from fucking a woman's arse, even a woman like Lady.

Which position do you want me in darling?' asked Marlene.

Before I could answer Lady said

'On your back.'

Marlene leaned back on the sofa and lifted her arse forward. It was as perfect in its curves as were her tits, and her sphincter was as red as a cherry. Lady came over and poured olive oil over her fingers and rubbed it into Marlene's arse. Then she poured some over my cock and rubbed it over my helmet and down my shaft. I got into position and slid my cock up into Marlene's arse. Assisted by the olive oil, it went in with ease.

It was much the same as fucking a natural woman's arse and, I had to surmise; much the same as fucking a man's arse. I looked at Marlene's beautiful face and her shining and stiffly bouncing tits, and she was a woman. I looked down at her cock jumping and flipping around as I fucked her arse, and she was a man. I looked at all of her, and she was Marlene; rare and fine.

My cock slid in and out of her and she screamed and squealed with pleasure, and I gasped and cried out. And all through this arse fucking that I was giving her; while her cock bobbed about inches from my stomach, I still did not reach out and touch it. What was I trying to disprove?

Lady noticed that I was staring at Marlene's cock as though hypnotized by it, and that I still had not touched it of my own volition and said

'Are you frightened of Marlene's cock?' she taunted.

I hesitated before saying 'no.'

'You're frightened of yourself,' she said, 'of your desire for it. And I thought that you were my adventurer.'

I had to live up to the name she had given me.

I reached down and took hold of Marlene's cock. It felt like a lovely warm snake in my hand as it danced around in tune to my thrusts at Marlene's arse, and seemed to by a charmed by me as I was mesmerized by it. In one move I had taken the step and touched her cock voluntarily for the first time, and in gripping her cock in my hand now, as my cock ploughed deep into her arsehole, I had this made experience unique. It was no longer the same as fucking a female arse. I wanked Marlene's cock as I fucked her arse. When Lady could no longer contain herself, she came over and got down there and began to assist me in wanking Marlene off; and clawed my balls as they swung to my strokes.

Then Lady stopped, and pulled my hand away too.

'Don't make her come yet,' she said, and then added, 'but I want to see you come all over her.

I fucked harder until I was about to explode and pulled out at the crucial moment.

You know what to aim for,' said Lady, as I was pulling my cock out of Marlene's arse.

I did; instinct had taken over and I pointed my cock at Marlene's cock and pumped my spunk all over it. As if to show me how, Lady was on it in a second and sucking and licking my cream off of Marlene's knob. Marlene looked as ecstatic as if she had herself come and most of all when Lady dribbled cum out of her mouth and over Marlene's tits.

Lady had cleaned Marlene's cock of my spunk and it was now or never. They both seemed to sense that I was finally going to do it. Marlene stood up and walked towards me, her erect cock looming nearer and nearer my face. Still, half of me wanted to, and the other half did not. Her cock was just a few inches from my face now, as I sat in the chair. Finally, Marlene stood before me, waiting. Her lovely, sleek, slim cock stood proudly erect in front of my face, somehow at once both denying and confirming her very special femininity.

Lady, who had retreated to a chair, sat and watched intently. She did not say anything.

I stared at Marlene's cock. I wanted to suck Marlene's cock, but I wanted to feel that Lady was making me do it; and I wanted to feel that I was doing it for her.

I am the adventurer, and I have adventures; so I was going to do it and perhaps all of my debating with myself was just another part of the anticipation. Lady was right; deep down I had known all along that I wanted to do it.

Lady was fingering her pussy in anticipation. She knew exactly what she wanted to see, and it was up to me to make sure she saw it. If I backed out now, I would be denying Lady the pleasure that she had arranged this evening for. Lady worked her fingers deeper into her pussy and then she said

'Marlene sucked your cock and now it is your turn to suck hers. I want to watch you sucking hers. I can assure you that it's a lovely cock to suck. Go on, you know how much you enjoy a blow job yourself. Aren't you just a little curious about what it's like to give one? I think you want to.' She paused for a moment and then added, 'deep down you know you want to.'

I reached out and took Marlene's cock in my hand again. I ran my fingers over its length, exploring its every aspect, and the more of it that my fingers touched, the more the inhibitions in my mind dissolved away. Marlene looked down and smiled.

'Take your time,' she said.

I continued to brush my fingers over it, stopping here and there to feel its hard softness, or it might have been soft hardness. I ran my finger around the ridge between her helmet and her foreskin, just as I like to have that done to my own cock. Marlene liked it too and her cock twitched to the motion of my fingers.

Lady must have decided that I was not going to back out now and she had stopped urging me on. She just watched intently and continued to finger her pussy. I don't now why exactly, but handing this cock and studying it carefully, as though I had never even seen one before, made me want to look even more closely than I ever had before at Lady's pussy. I looked over to her. She was only a few feet away and I watched as her fingers moved in her hole and saw how her cunt lips flapped about almost imperceptibly as she fingered herself. I thought of the times that I had sucked those piss flaps into my mouth and poked my tongue into her hole and I wondered how different it was going to be to blow Marlene's cock

Yes, there was no question now. My mind was empty of all thoughts except for the thought that the sights of Lady's pussy and Marlene's cock gave me. Between them they had at last ensnared me.

I moved my head towards Marlene's cock and she eased towards me, so that it was pointing straight at my mouth. As I was about to descend; my mouth only four inches from her cockhead, I looked up. It was only then that I really looked at her body and saw what it was. I gazed at her slim hourglass waist, her black stockings and suspenders and her fuck me boots, her large and unnaturally firm tits, the long dark red hair falling down over her shoulders, her hard and beautiful face and her piercing eyes staring down at me, and I saw her sleek, wet tongue licking her cruel lips. She was sublimely gorgeous.

I have never desired men and I have no wish to suck off another man, but Marlene was something very different; and just as it is Lady's incongruence; her decorating of her old and decaying body as though it was young and fresh, which makes her so irresistible; it was the incongruence of Marlene's ultra feminine body that was too feminine, her more than feminine face, her fantastical tits, her sculpted legs that reached all the way to her too perfectly shaped and too perfectly feminine arse; and the stark and delicious contrast that they made with her very masculine cock, which stuck out towards me, and her equally masculine balls that hung down between her slim and shapely stocking clad legs, which made her so utterly desirable.

I leaned my head towards her, and finally I took Marlene's cock between my lips. I felt my own cock jolt as Marlene's twitched at the contact of my mouth. I pulled in my cheeks and sucked and worked my tongue around the rigid bone of Marlene's dick. When I had taken as much of it into my mouth as I could, I stopped and then pulled back a little to savour its texture and taste. I felt Marlene's hand on the back of my head and with my own hand took her balls and caressed them. After a long moment I pulled back further until only her helmet was in my mouth and began to gently roll my tongue around it. I felt it twitch in my mouth, and I heard a sigh, though which did not come from Marlene, but from Lady. I glanced across and saw that my old whore had four of her fingers up her cunt while she gazed at the spectacle of Marlene's cock between my lips. She saw me looking at her and she said

'I'm going to reward you well for this; go on, suck Marlene's lovely cock for Divina.'

I heard Marlene laugh wickedly and say 'Yeah, suck my cock; come on bitch, fucking blow me.'

I knew how to do it. I had been sucked of myself enough times. Keep the teeth out of the way, except for a few little strategic nips on the helmet and shaft every now and then, and plenty of tongue.

Ardently, I sucked her cock, with long, deep sucks I sucked her, until she got so excited that she gasped and moaned and began to move back and forth with my rhythm. I stopped and let her fuck my mouth and my cock seemed to get even harder and throb ever more fiercely. As she watched, Lady squeezed her nipples more tightly and abused her cunthole ever more brutally with her fingers.

Marlene slowed down with her fucking of my mouth and I pulled back and let her cock spring out. I gripped the base of her shaft and licked slowly up and down her length several times, making sure that I covered every inch of her cock. Then I sucked each of her balls into my mouth, and pulled on them with my lips. I had them both in my mouth and I ran my fingers up and down her shaft, and then letting her bollocks fall out of my mouth, I licked my way slowly back up the underside of her shaft until my tongue was gently boring at her pee hole. I sucked the fiery bulb back into my mouth and held it a moment before plunging down again.

As I continued to suck Marlene's luscious knob with long, slow, loving sucks, taking it as deep as I could into my mouth, then withdrawing and sucking and licking her helmet, my own cock throbbed and twitched until I heard the sound of movement. Lady had got up and was coming over to me. She knelt down between my legs. I opened my eyes and saw Marlene looking down at her.

'Is he good?' Lady asked.

'Oh, yes, said Marlene, 'he's good. I think he must have done this before.'

'No, I don't think so' said Lady, 'He has a cock of his own, and he knows how he likes to have it sucked.'

With that Lady leaned forward and I felt for a moment her warm breath and a few flicks of her tongue on my cock, until she sucked the length of my knob deep into her mouth.

I gobbled away on Marlene's cock, until finally I knew that she was going to come, and I decided to take it deep. I sucked her length into my mouth as I felt her buck furiously. The warm cum spurted into my mouth and filled the spaces between my cheeks and that lovely slim and sleek cock that I had been sucking. I held Marlene's cock in my mouth, not wanting to let it go, and I felt its elegant slimness and slowly tasted the brackish and oily flavour of her spunk.