Lady Gwendolyn's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exoticat
exoticat
70 Followers

"Yesss, love, Yesss. I'm cummmmmminggg. Oh Godddd. Don't stop. Edwardddddd." The sound of her calling out his name and the feel of her cunt muscles milking his cock sent his own orgasm crashing into him.

"Gwennnnie, my love. Yesss. Yesss. Yesssssss." His cock pulsed violently as he pumped four solid ropes of cum hard deep her waiting womb. He came so hard it almost hurt. Her cunt milked him for every drop. They laid there panting, his prick still hard and warm inside of her.

"Come here, baby. Let me hold you for a minute. I love you so much." He said kissing her passionately. She met him hungrily her tongue ravaging his. It was clear that she, like Edward, was far from sated. She broke from their kiss.

"I love you, Edward. You make my heart feel as full as my loins." She said grinding herself on his rod giggling. He smiled widely at her.

"You are insatiable, my sweet." He paused remembering his other surprises for her. He twisted his upper body reaching for his tunic by the bed, bringing a moan from her. "I almost forgot your birthday present. Now close your eyes, sweet one, until I tell you to open them."

She obediently closed her eyes and he pulled the emerald pendant from his pocket. He laid the cold stone against her chest and she gasped, but didn't open her eyes. This made him smile.

"Ok. Open your eyes, lover."

She opened her eyes and lifted the large pendant from her chest. She couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Her eyes welled up with tears.

"Oh, Edward. It is gorgeous! Where did you ever find something so beautiful?" She cried throwing her arms around him, sending a thrill through his cock, which was still embedded deep in her warmth.

"It compares not to your beauty. I am glad you like it. Here, lift up a bit and raise your hair, so I can put it on you." She lifted up straddling him then leaned in close so that her nipples brushed his chest. The sensation was distracting at the very least.

When it was clasped, she sat up and he laid it to rest between her ample orbs.

"How does it look?"

Did she even realize just how beautiful she was sitting on top of him wearing nothing but the pendant? She looked like a goddess and he was far from done worshipping her. He reached up to fondle both of her tits.

"Breathtaking, my love, absolutely breathtaking." He said cradling her face in his hands. He kissed here thoroughly, taking her breath away. He pulled away panting.

"There is something else I wish to ask you, darling." He paused almost as if uncertain.

"What is it, Edward?" She asked sitting up straight.

"I know that I said that I would declare to father that you would be my bride but I never asked you. Gwenie, my beautiful love, heart of my heart, will you make me the happiest man in the kingdom by agreeing to be my wife, my queen, my soul mate?" He asked with his heart in his eyes. Her eyes welled up with tears and she stayed quiet for so long that he feared that she would say no.

"Gwenie?" He asked almost fearfully. She looked down at him, tears rolling down her face. How could she possibly say no when she loved him more than life itself?

"Yes, my love. I will marry you on one condition." She said petulantly.

"Anything, love. You name it and it shall be yours." He said happily.

"Before this week is over, I want you to be the punished and I the one to wield the paddle." She said wickedly.

"Done. It would be my extreme pleasure to be dominated by you. Now let us discuss our impending wedding. I have already told father that I wish to be married by the end of the month, but he does not yet know to whom. Would you like me to wait until you are with me to tell him or should I break it to him tomorrow?" He asked although he already knew the answer.

"Tomorrow love, please. I do not wish to be near when he finds out." She said sadly.

"Now enough talk, my prince. Make love to your fiancée. I am wet for you." She demonstrated this point by riding his cock slowly up and down. He back bowed in response. He put his hands on her waist grinding his hips up to meet her with a hard thrust. He flipped her onto her sensitive backside.

"Careful love, I am sore and not yet aroused enough to find it pleasing."

"Well let me see if I can remedy that."

He reached down between her legs and gently removed the plug from her ass leaving a gaping hole, which he immediately filled with his cock.

"Oh God, Edward!" She screamed out.

"Better, baby?" He said wickedly.

"Yes, yesss! Fuck my ass, Edward, fuck my ass hard."

He needed no further invitation. He reached behind her grabbing a pillow, wedged it under her backside and began to thrust his hard cock into her tight ass. He fucked her hard, filling the room with the sound of his balls slapping against her hot ass.

***

He laid there drowsily gently caressing her breast when a knock came at the door.Was it dawn already? It couldn't be. He hadn't been to sleep yet.– He thought. They had been at it for hours, finding new and exciting ways to pleasure one another.

"My lord, it is me, Phillip. My I come in m'lord?" Phillip waited patiently to get a response.

"Yes, of course, Phillip. Come in, come in."

He covered his sleeping lover, shielding her nakedness from Philip. The tumbler sounded loud as Phillip unlocked the door.

"Is it dawn already, Phillip?" He asked but even as the words came from his mouth he realized that Phillip appeared grief stricken.

"No m'lord, Edward. Just shy of."

"What is it man? What's happened?" Edward's heart sped in panic.

"It is your father. He, he...has died." He said dropping his head in grief.

"What?!? How?" He asked not yet grasping what was happening.

"Gwenie," he shake her gently, "Gwen, wake up love. Something has happened to father." She startled awake.

"What? What has happened?" She said clearly still half asleep.

"Phillip was just telling me that father has, well that father has..." he couldn't bring himself to repeat the news. "Phillip, please." He pleaded with his friend.

"M'lady, the King has died. He was drinking until very late last night. He must have stumbled while getting into bed and hit his head on the table by his bed. It cracked his skull and bled out. He didn't feel any pain from what I have been told. His manservant found him this morning on the floor of his bedchamber. Randolph had come to relay an urgent message about your sister, Helen, my lord. I am so terribly sorry." He said grief catching in his throat as he began to weep.

"Helen? What of her? Is she ok?" She asked panicked unable to process the news of the King's death.

"She is, my lady. Her husband sends word that she has delivered triplets. Two girls and a boy, she named them Elizabeth, Anne and Charles."

"That is so wonderful, but it is a shame the news comes on such an horrible day." She said as the horror began to sink in.

Phillip turned his attention to Edward who stared off with a haunted look on his face.

"Excuse me, my lord, I hate to talk of business at this awful time but seeing as you are now our King. We must know what to do, highness." He said bowing.

"First I must get dressed. Phillip, take Gwen to her room and have Sondra get her dressed. I want her dressed in something appropriate for court then bring her to the throne room. I will have father's advisors roused from sleep and briefed by then."

"As my King wishes." He said bowing deeply.

"Edward." Gwen hiccupped.

"Yes, my sweet?" He responded wearily.

"I sent Sondra into town to spend the week with her sister. Mary can help me." She said, her voice heavy with grief.

"No, my love, I will have Randolph fetch her. You need her close. Besides she would more than likely return the second she heard the news." He kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"Thank you, Edward. I love you so much." She wailed.

"You may take her Phillip. Give her some brandy, it may help calm her nerves and bring me some as well, please, old friend." He smiled conveyed the feelings of kinship he held for the man.

"It would be my pleasure, Edward." Phillip offered Edward a hand up.

"Thank you, my friend." He said.

Phillip wrapped Gwen up in one of the blankets from the bed and left the dungeons. She was sobbing so hard that she didn't even move as he left the room.

***

One year later...

"He really is a beautiful baby, husband. We did well." She said proudly looking down on her infant son.

"That we did love, that we did. George will be a great king, just like his namesake. I can see it already."

"How can you tell, Edward?" She jested.

"Oh now, my Queen. Do you see the wrinkle between his eyes? That is the sign of a great thinker."

"Oh great and wise King, I believe that that is a powerful sign from above that your son needs a wee bit more fruit in his diet." They both laughed quietly so that they didn't wake the baby. The nanny spent the last half hour trying to get his stubborn little butt to sleep and it wouldn't be right if they woke him.

"Come love, let us leave him to sleep." Gwen whispered quietly, tugging Edward out of the room, but not before he could give him the lightest of kisses on his sweet little forehead. Gwen closed the door with a wicked grin.

"What is on your mind, dearest?" Edward asked his wife. He hoped that she was thinking along the same lines as he. It had been more than a week since they made love.

"Well my King, if my memory serves me correctly, I do believe you owe me four days at your mercy in the punishment room and I believe I owe you one as well." She said seductively.

"Why, I believe you may be right. I don't know how I could have let that slip my mind." He said wrapping his arm around her waist bring her close. He kissed her hungrily, squeezing her backside.

"You know you could tell your advisors that you will be gone for a few days and I am certain that the nanny can handle the baby. That way you can give your naughty Queen the punishment she deserves?"

"Well my Queen, I think that can be arranged." He said wickedly.

exoticat
exoticat
70 Followers