All Comments on 'Lady Hideaway Ch. 01'

by Blulady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
secretagentx5secretagentx5over 19 years ago
a good start

i liked the pacing of this story

hope to see more soon

EpheEpheover 19 years ago
Nicely done.

It's a lovely beginning. More, please ^^

AnnieHallAnnieHallover 19 years ago
gosh~

she has to be the cutest character i've ever read about~ All of your stories have been amazing and you write them so quickly, you're freaking awesome! Lots of positive adjectives and exclamation marks to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice...

Captivating chapter. You got me hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Intrigued!

I just don't understand how someone can tell you your story is captivating, yet they only give you 50%. Frankly, I'm very intrigued, and I can't wait to read more of Tessa and Conner. You are doing a terrific job with the characters and I am really enjoying the storyline. Keep up the great work!

Bob from Bellevue

jadebunnyjadebunnyover 18 years ago
Very Intriguing!

Sweet and innocent...I've once read a story about a lady with agoraphobia too, but I wasn't able to find the subsequent books in the series, so I couldn't find out what the deal was with her. I can't wait to learn Tessa's secret and see how her relationship with Conner evolves! I always check out the Top Lists, so I decided to check this story out when I saw that it was right up there. The intro line of the story index really doesn't do this story justice, but I guess you can't really say too much without giving the whole plot away. This really is fantastic and I'm enjoying myself immensely. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
drawn in again

It seems that you could take any story and put a certain flair to it that makes it impossible to put down. The characters seem swo real that when I red your stories, I seem to loose myself and truly become them. You are very gifted in writing. Thank you for sharing your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!

What a great start! Now THIS is a great story! Great job! :)

MarraTedMarraTedover 7 years ago
A very pleasant surprise.

I actually started to read this story not knowing what to expect and quite prepared to do what I often do with a lot of stories, which is to read for a while and then abort. However I am thoroughly enjoying this tale and am eagerly looking forward to reading everything that is to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Warning

While a great story, this leaves you hanging at the end as the author has not completed it And has not logged on since 2004.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous