All Comments on 'Lady Hideaway Ch. 03'

by Blulady

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Impressive

This author continues the excellent writing from her earlier stories. This is even better than her earlier ones bcause of the detailed story and characters. This is a really talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I am really loving this story!

I am so happy you are continuing and I have to say I am impressed at the storyline. I didn't have any idea what could have happened to Tessa so this is a wonderful romantic mystery/suspense. I love the slow build of their relationship and that it is so obvious that Conner wants more. Hope we see much more of your work and of Lady Hideaway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
*sigh*

Wow again. Great story, great developments, love to read more of it soon! :D

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Excellent addition!

I am truly enjoying this story. I find myself involved in these characters you have exceptionally created. Simply, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVE the slow pace!! This is good writing

Keep it up!! There is definitely a tale that needs slow savouring and best told in the pace you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Novella material

Although not your usual reader of romance novels, I would buy this story at my local bookstore. It is quite detailed for this venue. With even more details, perhaps in the for of flashbacks mixed with the present, it could be a best seller.

jadebunnyjadebunnyover 18 years ago
Hooked.

Oh, my. So, so good. And heartbreaking. I need to get to the next part right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your suspense is unreal

I really think you are one of the most talented writers ever.. First I read Captured and felt that I had never empathised so much with characters --and it was such a steamy fantasy too!

But now it has become even more so- I think it is because you are hitting a nerve... with the characterization. The people you write about are like parts of ourself- and when I read about them, it is like parts of me can actually come through your words and be heard- parts that are deeply hidden.

Feelings of shame, inadequecy, sexuality, fear, beauty, all of it... the most inner emotions are taught a new level of thought through your characters... I hope that makes sense.. these are stories that can change the way you view things and really purge your emotions... Your characters can show you a side of yourself and it is amazing.

And the twists in the plots keep you needing to read the next line over and over- it is addicting! It all seems so real and open. And i can really see it in my mind.

Thank you for sharing your inspirations

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
Spectacular, Sensitive, Beautiful

I love this story - so deep and well written. I have PTSD, and though it's in remission it rears its ugly head at times. Say, finals week, which I'm just finishing! I'm also a psychiatric social worker, and so I see things from both sides, as it were.

Yours is the best development of a trauma survivor character I've ever read in a fictional account. I love the way Conner can see Tessa as a whole person despite her agoraphobia and panic, as an injured but not damaged fellow human being.

This would be a splendid novel, please consider sending the manuscript to print publishers if you haven't already. :)

Just wanted to say thanks for such a believable, accurate, sensitive portrayal of a woman with a severe mental illness. We're out here, and it's wonderful to be able to identify so closely with a character.

You have a rare and lovely talent for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thoughtprovoking

I don't have a mental illness (well, not unless you talk to my brothers, but they're just shits anyway ;) but I find this is an amazingly well written story, as I can feel myself completely empathize with Tessa. I've been reading since I was a little kid, and the best stories are always the ones you get completely involved with, not being able to tear yourself away from them.

This definitely fits the bill, I have a feeling that you could write well in any genre. This is definitely a "new" topic for me, but I'm fascinated, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stop calling it mental illness

It's completely rational to know just how dangerous stepping outside is when you know someone wants to get to you and do horrible things to you. That's what happens when you're stalked and experience violence from your stalker. To say it's mental illness sounds so dismissive of the real and present threat to ones life to which this behavior is a reaction as well as a preventative measure. I recognized immediately what Tessa must have been through because I've been stalked too. I've moved so often and live under different names and make sure not to link mail or accounts to my real address. What's technically PTSD never feels very Post when someone is still alive and ready to grab you when you momentarily let your guard down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NOPS

It's not a mental illness. It's a Phobia.

- jokerjck

MarraTedMarraTedover 7 years ago
Still keeping my attention!!

Beautifully written an well crafted. A truly delightful read, I even just smiled at the odd spelling error.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous