All Comments on 'Lady Hideaway Ch. 08'

by Blulady

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic - as always.

Well you made us wait ages for it - but it was worth it.

Can only hope next chapter comes around a little faster this time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks so much! Very well written as usual

The character's progression gives me hope that when the shit hits the fan so to speak, they'll be able to deal with what comes.

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Yes!

This is one of my favorite! Love Tessa & Conner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks!

hey, thanks for continuing with this great story. i really missed it when you took a break to move. this is truly a wonderful story and i appreciate your time. keep going. by the way, happy thanksgiving

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Yet!

You've done so great with this story! I truely love the relationship that you've built. Great job and keep up the good work. And thanks for putting in all your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE!

I'm hooked! I NEED the rest, I feel I must follow up on these two. I imagine the rest is building, but the wait... oh it is a bittersweet time to pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

I love this story its so didfferent from all the other stories I read. I can't wait to read the next chapters.I hope it will be soon. Keep writing your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love this!

Please, please write some more, I'm trying desperately not to turn into Miss Marple, and I want to know if my theory is right... Such a refreshing change to find properly developed characters, too.

KatwomanvidKatwomanvidabout 19 years ago
Fantastic!

You have a true talent for writing. The only critisism I have is that some of your descriptions can be repetitive and your spelling is off at times ( or you switch the meanings of the words by accident ie. loose, lose and waste, waist).

Other than those 2 minor details I found the story supurb! I went to bed last night at 2 am to finish it only to find out it isn't finished yet!! *sniff* PLEASE give us the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fantastic!

please give us a final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not Fair

You give us this great story and leave it unfinished, its not fair, I noticed that you havent written anything for a while and I would like to try to convince you to finish this story soon please

empressofrussiaempressofrussiaabout 19 years ago
Need the rest!!!!!!!!!

The story is brilliant. It is a true romance/love story. I need the rest however. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Next chapter

Loved the story, great read throughout. I thought it was a nice place to end it actually, as I've read a few stories that go onto a final chapter where they might have been better off without it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see another chapter if there was ever one, but I think it's a perfect ending as it is. Great writing!

chris.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Where Are You?

I love this story, but I got the feeling there was going to be more suspence. Like the kidnapper might show up and Conner beats the crap out of him! Hope you get inspired again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW!!!!

Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! You are just as good as Rob in AZ...never thought I would say that about my favorite family. But you need to continue on with this though...unanswered questions about the box and attacker, etc., etc. you know what we mean. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!

NaomiRoseNaomiRoseover 18 years ago
Beautifully Written

I've read these chapters over and over. It is such a wonderul romance story that you've done a masterful job at conveying.

I really would like to know what happens next, so I hope you'll update this ASAP.

hisspritehisspriteover 18 years ago
PLEASE!!

PLEASE write more soon... I'm dying to read more soon... so, you got it? SOON!!!!! *grin* thanks, I'd really appreciate it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect Ending

Personally, I think the ending is perfect!! I can fill in the blanks myself...and also can have the fairytale ending I so love! Beautifully written! Bravo!

jadebunnyjadebunnyover 18 years ago
A Total Fan!

I adore the story and really wish the story could be finished, but I need to say something: it kind of bothers me that a vagina is referred to as a "member", just because the world means that it's a protuding part of the body, you know? Other htan that, I'm just hopelessly in love with the story. Really, really fantastic. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brilliant :)

I love this story, it's so touching, I really hope you decide to write more chapters soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
amazing

i absolutely loved it. i have to say, i don't want it to end! i would like if you wrote more chapters! i have no doubt they will be as amazing as the first 8. one thing bothered me though, and it wasn't even really bothering me, just i wanted to say that i think its weird that you never refer to conner's cock as a penis, always a member or "his erection" and that you refer to tessa's as a member too, which is a little confusing sometimes. i loved it though, all of it, even if maybe you got a little gender confused hahahah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More !!! More !!!!! More !!!!!!!!!!

Simply Awesome. Cant wait for the rest of the story.... seriously, cannot wait. So please Please write the next FEW chapters as soon as you can.

tcmusetcmuseover 17 years ago
loved it

looks like that's the end of the series, but i too would love to see more...if only for the unknown stalker resolution...the love story was so sweet, and hot...lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The end :(

I really hope this isn't the end! I'm hooked :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I wish there was more

You need to write real books, seriously. This is such a great story, I couldn't stop myself from reading every chapter in a row! I wish there was more..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excellent writing

Loved the pace of the story and the erotic build up, you do an excellent job of pulling the reader into your feelings. I would rate it higher if you would fix two obvious flaws. Besides the little typos and editing mistakes (prepared instead of repaired) the use of the word member is used wrongly ... I looked it up in the dictionary, an unabridged dictionary. Member can apply to only two specific things on the human body, arms or legs ... or a penis. Never the female sex organ. You are the first person to ever use it that way and it leaves the reader perplexed, mixing the genders like that. There are lots of other words for the female sex organ, I suggest you use them. The second issue is with the ending. Don't know where you are from, but Americans like happy endings to stories, Germans like really bad endings ... having a killer loose out there is not either. The story needs a couple more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT...so far!

I know it's been 3 years since this was posted but..I really would like to know how this ends it was going so good so far..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it coming

I love this story and how it's progressing. I keep coming back, but you still haven't posted anymore. PLEASE finish this story. Don't leave us hanging!

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
This Story Deserves

to be finished. It's so beautiful, and so sad, and wonderful. I've cried and smiled and hoped for Conner and Teesa. You've just got to finish it. Please......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
finish itt

pretty please.this is one of the best stories on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Damn! This is one of the best stories i've ever read, hands down. And i dont mean on literotica only, i mean ever. And this is my frst comment on any story, i hope there's more to it and i cant wait for it to finish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I like the ending - it is finished - does she need to add "And they lived happily ever after". Sure there are lots of loose ends, but tying them up wouldn't make the story any better, just leave less to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The best story on literotica......... FULL STOP

I love the story sooo much and it is the best ending i have read here. Great work . Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It is finished

because they have shared their human vulnerability and the very act of saying they'll "not be here" provides the exit from one life and the beginning of another.

While I'd love to know what is in the box, I'm content with the story ending where it did because it allows the imagination to fill in the rest.

Well written, excellent characters. Could have used a little editing in occasional places.

One of my top 20 all time. I found myself rationing my reading of the episodes so I would stretch out the pleasure of reading.

Thank you.

nymphadora87nymphadora87about 15 years ago
Is it Abandoned??

hey, I'm new here and I just got to reading your story, and let me say WOW!! the best thing I've read in my life, and I've read quite a lot being a literature student, so I want to know if you ever plan to continue it? please!! I'd love to see what happens next with Conner and Tessa, they are so good for each other and so perfect together, please do update or at least give it some kind of ending.

Sam

ElanorElanorover 14 years ago
Excellent story

One of your other stories is in my list of favourites. I decided to read the other stories you had written - and I am SO glad I did. I loved this story from beginning to end. Tender, thoughtful and well thought out. Thank you for a touching story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
is it finished?

the romance between them was so beautiful. is the story finished? if it is you should really continue the story because i really want to know how their relationship progresses. i just love this story. its one of my absolute faves.

StellaDevotedStellaDevotedover 14 years ago
The phone call?

I literally, after the first chapter, abadoned a whole day to read this it was so enthralling. This isn't just one of the best things i've read on literotica, it's one of the best things i've ever read anywhere.

It seems like the story is finished, but I was waiting for the psychopath to come back especially after the one o'clock phone call were she thought she heard someone exhaling smoke. It doesn't matter though, apart from a few editing errors, this story is perfect. But please finish it if there's anymore!

kathryn08kathryn08almost 14 years ago

I know it has been a number of years since this story was written, but I'm just wondering if you even come to this site any more? I loved this story and pretty much spent half a day reading it. I would love to see you come back to it at some point, or at least give us an idea if this is meant to be the end. Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it.

I really enjoyed reading this. I, too, spent a good portion of my day reading it. I assume this is the end...?

But if not, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

This is amazing. Spent all morning reading it and I could not stop once I started. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
where's the rest

Absolutely brilliant. Very well written, highly descriptive prose, one of the best

Please Finish it!!!! or is it left to the mind of the reader what happens to the evil sod

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

An awsome, beautiful story! Whether it ends here or goes on for another dozen chapters, You have produced something wonderful.

SpudnickSpudnickalmost 12 years ago
great story

I loved this work of yours although i find my self wondering if this was the intended ending or did you just not finish it? That particular question is killing me lol.

pvcleavepvcleavealmost 12 years ago
Pissed

I am getting sick of reading great stories that do not seem to have an ending. I think it is time I look for another site. To many unfinished stories here.

ambush184ambush184almost 12 years ago
would really like

To know if there's more. This is a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aw what the fuck....

I was so looking forward to an ending, but then seeing as this was only three pages I began to get worried. Then I saw how short the last page was and I knew this story wasn't finished :(. There are so many questions left unanswered; Who is the stalker? Does she ever talk about it with Connor? Why is she keeping the letters and whatnot? Does the stalker come back? If he does what happens then? I absolutely despise stories that aren't finished because they plague my mind for weeks. This is such a disappointment considering how good this story was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

*sigh* hasn't even been on for 8 years :( wonder what stopped her from finishing the story :*(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Had to write this comment. If the stalker never called in the morning last chapter then I honestly think that this could have been a suitable ending, but now since i KNOW he's still alive and I KNOW that he's still watching her there is just no way that I can accept this ending :( for all we know he goes to Connors house and kills them both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sadly, this IS the ending!

First off, the stalker never called last chapter, it was Katrina coming back from a party! Second, though it would be AWESOME for the author to expand more on the stalker--I would love to see Connor and the stalker at each other's throat for Tessa--but the ending "Take me home with you" is common among many novels. *Sigh*

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This is a wonderful, heartfelt story, and pretty original. The only problem is its incompleteness. Won't you please continue it and bring it to a happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is the rest of the stories?

Want more.......

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 7 years ago
Aarrgghhhh

Always check end of multi part story when I saw take me home thought it would be safe to read. Now after 8 chapters and no ending. Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t believe the story isn’t finished :(

Was such a great read!!

ilalsilals11 months ago

Oh no. Not another one. Unfinished stories are so disappointing. Especially when they're really good...

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel3 months ago

This is the great tragedy of Literotica. Authors walk away from beautiful, high quality stories and are never heard from again.

.

It is indeed unfortunate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous