All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 15'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Boring!

Endless comic book sizzle. No steak. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is Great!

I look forward to this story continuing.

It's a good yarn and it's a fun read and a feel good story.

I like the build up and the situations and all the women teasing Steve.

I think hospital scrubs with no bras would have been more intriguing.

It just occurred to me that Steve's hand must be in the sling palm up.

The cum shot was realistic.

Steve is a lucky guy.

When does Paula get her turn?

Keep up the good work HDK.

Thanks

gravyruggravyrugalmost 11 years ago
I was just waiting for it

Now that we know Steve's a keyboard player, too, it's become a full-on MoogPlayer parody. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Boring?!

Why do people have to tear down something that evidently many others like? This story is a romantic adventure novel and it keeps me spellbound.

This is the first time I comment on any story, but I could not be silent about this inappropriate shout.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Boring yes, if you never got into fantasy!

But as in an exaggerated comic book it is fine and entertaining. What I would complain about is that the gals are taking advantage of poor Steve when he should be resting.....

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
I Rarely Read Continuing Stories

At my age, I don't buy slow-growing trees either. But this got to me and i will go back and read from the start. Thanks (I think).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It gets better and better

HDK,

You are really rolling with this one. Touches of your usual sense of humor, coupled with a bit of tongue in cheek and then delivered in a well written and entertaining package. It is just excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i times of whining people

its' good to read uplifting story.good old school writing.write your story the way you please.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I like this story but I have never been a fan of Lisa's behavior towards Steve, I think it's kind of disrepectful. If he wasn't with Gwen then I wouldn't have a problem with it. Why would a respectable girl go topless in front of her sister's boyfriend? I know Lisa doesn't mean any harm but she got to know it makes Steve uncomfortable and he is too good of a guy to really tell say anything.

I had to skip through this chapter because I was totally disgusted with Lisa's behavior and Gwen thinks it is OK for her to rub and kiss all over Steve. Heck even the little sister want to behave in the same way too. I say leave Lisa's behavior out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awsome Story

I'm sorry I couldn't rate or comment on the previous 14 chapters. I was so into the story. I was crying, laughing, smiling and the list goes on. Infact me and my husband had a fantasy together of this story. (If you know what I mean...) I LOVEEEEE THIS STORY! IT IS THE BEST ROMANCE/NOVEL STORY EVA!!! Please make a movie for this!!! I beg you. This series should be in the hall of fame. Please keep writing, I can't wait to keep on reading. Hearts & Kisses.

DelicoseDelicoseover 10 years ago
Fifteen chapters...

And finally somebody gets off. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I had high hopes, but...

This started out as a decent story idea, but the dialogue is terrible; too many platitudes, recapitulations of all the major plot points and formal declarations of undying love to be believable as normal everyday conversation.

Also, if this weren't a story long enough to be included in Novels/Novellas, this story would belong in the SciFi/Fantasy section; no way would a teenage girl be OK with her sisters making out with her boyfriend - at least, not on this planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Values

Throughout this series, you have repeatedly focused on teaching lessons about love, honor, being trustworthy, forgiveness, hard work, thinking of others first, treating women well, +++...

I applaud you for telling this love story with creativity, meaning, fun, relevance, emotion... Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful story...

Why must some of you people comment so negatively? If you don't like the story in it's entirety...quit reading it. We won't miss you. Just saying...

OldMarineVet - Ron Wood

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Amusing

It's kind of fun to read the comments as people hit their limit on how much silliness they can handle...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

Well, there goes the first box of Kleenex. This is an absolutely fantastic and moving story so far. Thoroughly enjoying it. Thanks for the read and PLEASE, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lisa's Behavior

Lisa's relationship with Steve is unique and over the top. (like the rest of story, but that's OK). Lisa is fiercely loyal to her family, but also completely enamored with Steve. She know his heart belongs to Gwen and she knows she cannot change that, nor does she want to. I seem to recall Lisa giving Gwen hell for her going gaga over an actor. If she was trying snatch up Steve, it would more advantageous to have Gwen keep on her silly crush.

Lisa's behavior around Steve up to now seems very calculated. Yes, she pushes the envelope, but it is also measured. She understands Gwen is clueless when it comes to boy-girl relationships and is well behind in both knowledge and experience. What she seems to be doing is teaching Gwen about romance through challenges. When would Gwen would just give Steve a peck on the cheek; Lisa up the ante and would give him a sultry kiss on the lips. Gwen would see it and start giving Steve sultry kisses.

Now Lisa saw it was time for Gwen to learn that Steve is not a Ken doll. Lisa shows Steve her girls while getting him to move his hands. Gwen finds out that that Steve has something Ken does not have. Not to back down to a challenge, she readily gives Steve a show too. She now knows her girls have power. Notice that Lisa left it up to Gwen to handle Steve's situation.

That being said, I have no doubt that Lisa also enjoys giving Steve attention while guiding her sister on advancing her relationship with her boyfriend. In the end it's all good. BTW, I don't see Lisa doing the same thing with Kate. Kate already understands what to do with a guy.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 5 years ago
The End!

I finally give up. This is so rambling and lacking direction I finally quit. There must be something wrong with the scoring system because I can't see how it gets such high ratings. I'm sorry I wasted so much time getting this far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the Navigator

Navigate yourself on out of here bro. This is the best story on the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As far as Clyde being a Marine, the Marines have a saying “ you can trust us with your honor or your life, just not your money or your wife 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Puke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one . I have been around a lot of Great Marines .. Sadly I have also been around some I would not allow in My House . It is the same with every Branch of the Military . I was Army in the Sand and Trust Me it Sucked big time . The best guy in our Squad got Killed , they gave him the Bronze star . He should have gotten the medal of Honor as far as I am concerned .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7129 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories