All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 27'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 10 years ago
I have enjoyed every single chapter....

And I look forward to each new installment. Too bad Steve has such strong morals or he would be banging every woman he meets. There are so many scenarios possible that I hope you keep them coming. I could see myself looking forward to chapter 270. Thanks for the entertainment.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Fun

But good lord, I would not think that any president would confront the moral majority this way, after all he is inviting porn stars to his party........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding as usual.

Whew what a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

thank you that was a great save for the story I am very happy with how you saved Ms Summers, for me at least it saved the story and has me breathlessly waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Over the top and so much fun. Really well done HDK. I look forward to more.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
WOOHOO!!!!!

Loved the sex scene!

Brilliant sex scene.

Cant wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when is the next story

great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

26 days & counting. Can't wait. Bravo!!!

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
Uh, PG huh?

I don't think so...

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
WOW!!!

Another piece of perfectly passionate prose!!!!!

charlie48charlie48over 9 years ago
wow

A great series, the best scene so far was the movie, wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thought I could tough it out, but this is just too stupid to continue. Bye.

Nice that some people are really enjoying your story. Of course there are plenty of people cheering the stories over in the BDSM and other perverted sections of Literotica, so I guess it takes all kinds. This is all just too exaggerated and contrived to be worth the time. Have a good run with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story!!!

The love scenes sound impressive.

AnotherOldMarineVet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
can't stand it anymore

I've been skipping through this but it's become so stupid that i give up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
absurd...

so they are making porn now... come on!

I agree with some other comments, this is just too stupid!

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Skipping

I'm skipping over all the way over the top sexual crap. This is a prime example of a good story turning to crap because of way too much sexual content. It went from a fantasy adventure to outright porn. Sad. I know it's on literotica, I know it's just a story, but still, when you have to start skipping over the sex crap trying to find even a hint of an actual story it becomes hard to stick with it. After a point you lose interest in the characters simply because no one other than sexual deviants would act like they do in the story. Once you lose interest in the characters how can you care about what happens to them? You can't. Well, at least I can't. I feel cheated because I was enjoying some escapist fiction about larger than life characters when suddenly I found myself sinking into a cesspit of raw pornographic sewage. I'm not a prude, I don't mind sex as part of the story, but when the story gets pushed aside for one sexually deviant scene piled on top of another sexually deviant scene trying to outdo the last in terms of outrageousness, it simply becomes too much bother to deal with. Having to dredge up anything worth reading from within the cesspool the story has become more trouble than it's worth. So I'm giving up on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not good. A BIG step down in this chapter.

Gwen uses sex to manipulate Steve, by not sleeping with him the night before their sex scene. And what's with the porno? That seemed WAY, WAY over the top for this story. I didn't like Gwen turning into someone that manipulates Steve. First it's the sex , then it's inviting Jen, the Aunt and the Grandmother without talking to Steve about it in the first place. You turned her into a manipulative bitch in this chapter. Not good. Not good at all. Please pay attention to the heart of this story and the characters therein and get back on track in the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
so much for editing out the scenes that won't

pass for PG

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

I think this went straight to a X rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whore

Why would Steve be ok with how Gwen is treating him? And Kate is a brad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Define. Eunuch

Steve: Honey, have you seen my testicles?

Gwen: Oh babe, you know that I carry them in my purse!!

Steve: Can I borrow them for a few hours so I can remember what it's like to be a man?

Gwen : Not today sugar. I want to show all my friends what a pussy you are. Really, just man-up Steve. Ooops, bad joke?

Steve: :-( ( just shoot me)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical

Typical Qwen,she invites people who have shunned Steve's parents,but doesn't include his Uncle Joe who took him in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What happened to Kate's boyfriend?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If uncle Joe is a true shut in, you might as well chain him to the bumper and drag him to LA, living well is the best revenge Gwen is rubbing their nose in it, nicely but all the same. Kates romance probably went the way of most high school romances. You can’t introduce and run a bio on every band member, shirttail relative, teacher, para, janitor, and waitress. So yes some exist of the story fringe but aren’t filled out. If you’re still reading and complaining you’re the one that’s stupid.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Nothing wrong with it. It's fiction and at times too sugary but it's good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I also think that Gwen has neutered Steve . I hope he finds a true mate that shares everything with him . If I was Steve their is no way I would want Grandma and grandpa and cousin around . Hey I had no problem in hating my ex's father for s long 6 years .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7132 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories