All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 07'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cliffhangers

they just get better and better 5 stars from me

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another outstanding chapter...

Another outstanding chapter to add to a remarkable story. Easily worth 5 stars. Thank you again for sharing this with us.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 9 years ago
I enjoy each chapter the second reading as much as the first...

Thanks for keeping Steve and the Andersen women living large. They make me feel good to read about their explolts and humanity. Great series and I for one hope they keep going for a long time.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Always something unexpected!

Love the way you keep it going...never boring or mundane...always something new and exciting and character development of the first order. FAVORITE series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great opening for comment on todays world

may be wrong but great opening to completely destroy the canidate who started the rumor by doing the detective work {hey sure have the money} and pubilicy exposing the person and the party and simply asking the voters if they want someone like that or their people to represent them in any shape form or fashion. just what we really need to happen in the real world.l

oshawoshawover 9 years ago

WHAT? Dastardly rumors of Paula Anderson and Steve Hammer? Looking forward to the upcoming public bitchslapping of the nefarious news anchor Hardy! Another great chapter, HDK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What Ho Jeeves!

When you put your tongue so far in your cheek are you not afraid of biting it off? This series just gets funnier as it goes along. I really like it.

dmg43dmg43over 9 years ago
Really fun read!

I enjoy it a LOT! You keep it interesting & fun.

A few words of advice:

YOU CAN WRITE FASTER IF YOU USE BOTH HANDS...........

just sayin'..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where are they?

Steph & Jen?

The cousins (and families) are absent from the group...

Just letting you know they are missed.

gv1horsegv1horseover 9 years ago
Thank You

This story is always exciting and keeps building and building. I love it. I do have a question though. What has happened to Aunt Diane is she still pregnant after all this time. She must have a real big belly by now and will give birth to a first grader. ow that hurts to even think about.

I can easily imagine where the present rumors of Paula and Steve have come from. tell the reporter to go back and read the first 33 chapters if he wants to know the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Uncle Joe?

Whatever happened to Uncle Joe? As soon as Steve's Aunty and Grandparents came back onto the scene Joe looks to have been kicked to the curb. Not very nice treatment for the only man to take Steve in when no one else would it would seem

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
quite topical

don't attack the candidate

smear the spouse

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

Another function without Uncle Joe being invited.Steve really is a caring nephew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Contrived

How can one man watch all Gwen's family.?It is a contrived plot to get Kate an hunky boyfriend.It is to be hoped he lasts longer than one date Mike who as varnished into thin air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More repetitive garbage.I would have thought by now the author would have realised,he could save several hundred words by avoiding repitition.Also once again where is everybody staying,the Patterson's,Qwens grandparents ,including the unnamed grandfather,Chip,Jared and Naomi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flawed

How can the cartel send men to Sparta to harm Steve when he is still in Colombia.How can Chip just suddenly take leave and watch the cartel 24hours a day.As for Kate being attacked,no one would know she was going out Also there was no need to get a coat,plus why would she need it indoors?.Also there is no way Neary would know Steve was being transfered,he is nothing to do with the Navy.Why would Nearly and Chip have dress uniforms with them on what are casual visits?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More repetitive garbage

Your still reading it. So it cant be garbage.

Fuck off back under your rock. Author gave you pre warning what this was. You've read up until now. Dont bitch. Its escapism. It's what we would like to happen. It's not real. Get over it.

I married my highschool 'sweetheart'. I served. I worked like a dog and took the punches. Provided and prospered. 22 years later and 3 kids it fell apart. Hit the skids. She bailed and took the kids. I cant even se them Lifes shit. This is not life. Its escapism. Its blokes version of 'mills and Boone'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When

How come Steve never went back for Laura to stitch his shoulder wound.How come Nearly knew Steve was going to Washington,it is not his area and how come Steve didn't tell Qwen as soon as he was told.Where was he when told as he was at Qwens all the time?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How

How does Neary get to escort Ashley,?.What happened to Detective Dorn?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a practical matter “ Red Lady “ paying off all medical bills and their mortgage kills any fundraiser. Pledge a good amount, from the company, the a few days later each of the principles donate an amount quietly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jared should have got a cut in the partnership for saving Gwen.

I have known a few of those semi-magical people that are bigger stronger faster and better looking than most and get things done that most fail at.. Some of them go to do great things others just work hard and raise families.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Must be the Murdoch Media at work, that’s the sort of shit they do everyday all over the world.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7132 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories