All Comments on 'Laelia Ch. 03'

by digital_bath

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well worth the wait.

And very well done. Thanks so much for making the time to write Chapter 3. This is captivating. Thanks so much.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
more please

i am loving this series. please continue.

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddleralmost 11 years ago
Well worth the wait!

Wow, your story just keeps getting better and better. Laelia's personality is unique and refreshing and Julian is intriguing as the male lead. The ancient roman setting and culture is rich and engaging to read about. I am truly excited to read your next chapter. Thank you for continuing this story even though you were busy with life.

islandqtislandqtalmost 11 years ago
it rarely happens

but I hope she runs and i hope something bad happens to him

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Thanks for another chapter given your circumstances. I do hope she manages to run atleast for a little while, serve him right!

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
After reading this chapter

I can understand why Laelia wants to run away after reading this chapter. Julian is turning out to be quite a swine. I was looking forward to the "toga" parties of Ancient Rome. Hopefully there will be a few ? Thanks for another great chapter.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 11 years ago
Great chapter!

Thanks for updating this excellent story! Good luck getting a new job so you can update for frequently!

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxtherealmost 11 years ago
Can't stand sadistic bastards!

Lust I can understand but sadistic doings are soooo not hot...

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Please Get a New Job Soon!

This is becoming a great series of stories....If she stays - what fun! If she escapes - it could be even worse for her....please write more soon....

evonnaevonnaalmost 11 years ago
ooh, hot hot hot.

Loving this story, and can't wait for her to run away and for him to catch her. Liking Julian a lot, a hot selfish bad boy, yum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

I never usually comment, but this was amazing!! Please keep updating :D

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
How did I miss this?

Master is what he is...the center of his universe. Don't suppose the old man has enough power to protect her from the son. Since she is a healer, I hope something awful befalls him and she is his only chance to survive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous