Laelia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he withdrew, she could feel the semen slipping down her leg. Her asshole was so sore. Truly disgusting. I am so worthless. All of her passion became instant regret. Why couldn't I just stand still and take it without a sound? Why did I encourage him? Did he think I wanted him to do that?

Then he did the most decadent, sick thing he could think of. He kissed her gently on the lips. She tasted like a tear. Her lips were so soft. Laelia tensed up in Julian's arms.

Laelia pushed him away, and started to dress. Julian didn't bother chiding her unprofessional, un-slave-like behavior. He cleared his throat, suddenly closed up. The sight of her putting on clothing, was still very erotic to him. And while he didn't really regret fucking her ass (how could he?), his lack of self-control might make her more difficult to enjoy later. I might as well tell her what I'm planning, he thought. While the wound is still fresh. While she dressed, Laelia's turned shoulders started to shake, as if she was trying to hold back tears, but failing.

He spoke. "If you wish to go, you may."

She didn't look up. "I was already leaving. Master."

"Before you go- I made a decision today. I'm purchasing a new nurse for my father. You will be coming to Rome as my ... personal slave. To put it in the most polite manner. Of course, we both know what your new duties will involve." He smiled at her in a cheeky manner.

Laelia was shaking with fury now. How dare he. "Whatever pleases you, my Master." She prostrated herself, as if he was a god. And then she slammed the door behind her.

Laelia walked into the empty bedroom in a daze. She took a deep breath. And then she started to cry her eyes out. When she came to her senses, she knew.

She would run away.

12