LaFemme Michele: Paris Noir, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your jacket off and stand here." said the man and pointed to the middle of the room.

Michele took her jacket off and then stood where she was directed. She casually looked around the room, hoping to see her virtual lover, but Kincaid was not to be found. The doctor, meanwhile, was now sitting in one of the hospital's hard back chairs and seemed to be enjoying her anxiety and discomfort.

"Turn around Michele and face away from me." he said firmly in his thickly accented English. His voice seemed to command her and Michele found herself turning before she could even think to disobey. Facing away from the old but handsome doctor was even more disconcerting, as Michele felt her palms becoming sweaty. She was acutely aware of her near nakedness beneath the thin dress.

Michele was left standing that way for several minutes, when she heard the doctor get up and walk around the room. Although she could see him, she didn't dare turn around, her hearing became more sensitive as she listened to the opening and closing of steel cabinets and instrument drawers. As Michele stared at the wall, she suddenly gasped softly as the doctor pulled a blindfold down over her eyes.

Now, despite the fact that she was clothed, Michele felt more vulnerable and exposed than she ever had before. Yet, it was another couple of minutes before she felt the touch of the doctor's warm and strong hands again, but despite herself, Michele was getting more and more excited by this strange turn of events. Suddenly, Michele heard the doctor move behind her and felt his hands, which were gentle, reach for the hem of her dress. As Michele trembled, the doctor slowly lifted up her dress.

"Oh God," thought Michele, "he's going to see EVERYTHING." Michele had not thought about it up until now but, unlike most American women, her pussy wasn't freshly trimmed or waxed like she had wanted to prior to her flight to Paris. As the doctor pulled the dress up, over her bosom, Michele could now feel a draft of air drift across her now naked and unbound breasts, which caused her pink nipples to crinkle and stiffen at the sensation. Michele half expected the doctor to touch her now exposed breasts, but instead, he continued to remove her dress, as she raised her arms, and then placed it on a chair.

After placing her dress on the chair, the doctor then moved slowly around Michele so he could drink in the site of her and examine her body. The American was very pretty, and he left her there for a few moments, so he could let her savor the sensation of being naked, blindfolded, in front of a strange man, whose name she didn't even know his name.

"Hands behind your head Michele. Elbows back" The doctor said suddenly in his thick French accent.

Michele quickly did as he asked, and pushed her elbows further back, which in turn caused her breasts to further stand out, for both her presentation and the doctor's examination.

"Feet apart," the doctor then ordered, as Michele wordlessly spread her legs.

She had never felt so helpless, as she heard the doctor moving around her again, examining her. By now she was so wet that the doctor could see her feminine dew begin to form on her pussy lips.

Then, as the doctor was walking around examining her, there was a sharp knock on the door. The noise startled Michele, as she gasped and said to herself, "What should I do?" Her heart began to race in a panic as, to her horror, she heard the doctor go over to the door and open it.

"Entrée vous" the doctor said, as Michele felt her face flush a beet red as she heard the sound of a pair of high heels as someone new walked, upon the linoleum floor, in the distance toward her position in the examination room. As she heard the clicking of shoes come nearer, Michele realized that their were at least two people coming in the room when the door closed and she could hear one of them take a seat in the chair that was in front of her.

"Place her on the table." said the man in English, as Michele suddenly recognized, from the sound of his raspy voice, that it was Kincaid, who was now sitting and watching her, as his two colleagues proceeded with the next part of her "examination."

Michele felt cool delicate hands sit her on the cool leather table, place her high heeled feet into the stirrups, and attach straps around her ankles and the tops of her thighs. They were then cinched tight, as similar straps were placed around her wrists, which then tied securely above her head. Michele then next heard the sound of a bowl being mixed, and then felt the warmth of shaving cream being applied to her pussy. She was about to be shaved, and the implement to be used was a straight edge razor that she could hear being sharpened on a stone.

As she squirmed in the stirrups, she heard the female whisper into her ear "Relax Michele, I suggest that you not move, one false move and I will cut this lovely cunt of yours with my razor. You see, here in Paris, we women like the feel of a piece of cold sharp steel being applied to our pussy lips. The newer razors and waxing techniques do not compare and are quite inferior to the simplicity of the straight edge razor. NOW RELAX, I am sure that you will get quite a thrill of being shaved the old fashioned way. I KNOW I DO!!"

Michele inhaled deeply as she felt the cold sharp steel touch her skin and begin shaving her hairy pubis. Until now, no sharp instrument had ever touched her down there, but now here she was, tied to a table, being watched by strangers as a woman, whom she did not know, take a knife and slowly remove her thick patch of pubic hair. The feeling was humiliating, but as the shaving continued, she became more and more excited as the woman took the sharp blade and tenderly and carefully rid her pussy lips and her asshole of all of her soft pubic hair. As the woman slowly shaved her, Michele could feel and smell her pussy getting wetter.

The effect was clearly being noted be her "barber," when the woman said, "I think she likes the feeling of the blade on her helpless pussy, listen to her breathing. You can tell from her dripping juice that she likes my touch very much." It was at that moment that she felt the woman wipe the excess shaving cream from her pussy, and then suddenly pressed her lips and tongue over and into her pussy and asshole so that she could sample and savor the fruits of her labor. As the woman lapped up her juices Michele let out a low guttural moan of orgasmic release that slowly enveloped her barber's face.

"Very nice." said Kincaid in French. "Now take 'plusieurs photographies' (several pictures). We want to have something to remember this moment." He then said in French to the woman and man in the room. "These photos will come in handy if we need to blackmail her husband after we steal all of her husband's company's military secrets."

"Photographs?" thought Michele, identifying one of the few French words she knew, as she tried to wake up out of her orgasmic stupor, "Oh No!"

However, before she could protest, Michele heard the click and whir of an old fashioned 35 mm camera as she heard herself being photographed from several different directions.

"She's very pretty like this isn't she?" said the woman's voice, in French accented English. "I love these nipples. Look how hard they are" the woman said as Michele felt her right nipple being softly stroked.

The woman then took her other nipple and grasped it between her thumb and forefinger, and watched Michele gasp in pain and pleasure as she pulled her over-sensitive nipples forward.

"I think Kincaid made a wise choice in asking that our new patient have her pussy trimmed by us," the woman said to the doctor as she stroked Michele's very moist mound. "Kincaid, perhaps you can lend her to us for an evening during her stay?"

Kincaid laughed and then said, "Perhaps, but I would probably be more inclined to come along and watch, as well as a couple of others whom I know would be interested in seeing your special techniques."

Michele laid there quietly as the doctor, the woman, and Kincaid discussed their plans for her in French, and English. Their English conversation was, at once, terrifying and exciting, as she heard the woman say, "She's got a perfect ass too. I'd love to heat it up for her," at which Michele felt the woman's hands stroke her bare buttocks. Because of the way the woman was stroking her bottom, Michele wondered if a spanking was next. However, the doctor chuckled and said, "Maybe next time. We had better begin our examination."

Michele then felt the woman grab her left nipple firmly, as she said to her, "Come with me Michele", as she removed her ankles, legs, and wrists from their table restraints and led her, still blindfolded, into an adjoining examination room. Once in the next room, the woman said to Michele, "Good girl. Now stand still." Michele's nipples were throbbing where the woman had tugged at them, The woman then disconnected Michele's wrists, which were still latched together, and pushed her forward, causing her knees to bump up against a low table.

"Get on the table. Lay on your back." said the woman in her thick French accent. Michele did as she was told and found the examination table to be padded with leather. The woman then carefully adjusted Michele's position, as she ordered Michele remove her blindfold, but to keep her eyes closed, and to spread her knees wide apart. Afterward, she heard the nurse leave the room, leaving her alone once again with the doctor, who had now dropped the end of the table under Michele's buttocks, leaving her completely exposed. The doctor then reached over and turned on the bright floodlight at the end of the table.

"Hmmmmm." he murmured interestedly.

Michele squeezed her eyes tight. She felt her face flush hot with embarrassment and knew the blush was sliding down her face and onto her upper chest to the tops of her breasts. Michele then felt the stirrups being adjusted. They were stretched a little wider and pulled a little closer to her body. Michele then felt her buttocks and pussy spread even wider for the doctor's inspection.

The doctor's hands felt warm at the top of her thighs.

"Hmmm, nicely shaved lips." he said as his hands slid higher and gently rested a thumb on either side of her smooth pussy. The doctor pulled his thumbs apart, peeling open Michele's pink, wet interior.

"Hmmm, yes, you seem sexually aroused Michele." he said. Sliding his thumbs higher, the doctor pulled the head of her clitoris back to expose the sensitive area.

Michele felt the hands slide lower and now the thumbs were resting on her buttocks and pulling them apart.

Each touch of hi hands were electric and Michele knew her arousal was perfectly visible to doctor and nurse who could see her most intimate parts. Michele tried without success to stifle a moan. The doctor just chuckled, "Sensitive hmm? Well a submissive little girl like yourself should be used to that kind of stimulation."

Michele opened her eyes to see the doctor squeezing a tube of lubricant onto his finger. Embarrassed at what was happening to her, she closed her eyes again. The doctor's finger teased around her rear opening as first one finger then two twisted and penetrated the submissive woman's bottom. Michele squirmed.

"Tsk, tsk. Can't have you thrashing all over the table." said the doctor. In a flash, cotton straps were holding Michele's ankles firmly to the metal stirrups. She was helpless, yet the added restraint only seemed to turn her on more.

"Give me your hands Michelle." It was the nurse's voice. Michele opened her eyes and saw the beautiful blonde nurse right beside her. As if in a dream she lifted her hands and offered them to the doctor's assistant. She felt her hands being pulled to the head of the table and fastened there. Her breasts were now flattened against her body like little mounds with only her turgid nipples sticking up. The nurse's hand slid down Michele's side, dragging across her left nipple. She felt it, squeezed gently by the nurse as she walked to the end of the room and sat down.

Michele's body was in a turmoil of sensations. The doctor's twisting, penetrating fingers were pulling out of her bottom.

"We'll be checking your reflexes again," he said as he turned to pick something up. Michele felt the end of something hard touch her now open anus. The doctor pushed and the long thin object disappeared into her slippery rectum, as her anus contracted down on the foreign object now held in her. Another object was now sliding into her pussy. She couldn't identify it but it was perhaps the size of a small egg, she thought. A third object was resting high on her shaved pubis, almost directly over her clit.

"We're going to watch you have an orgasm Michele", said the doctor, "Given your current state of arousal, you'll be quite helpless to prevent it but just in case, we're going to give you a little help.

The warm fingers on Michele's right nipple made her jump. She looked up to see the doctor putting a clear ointment onto it. Immediately her nipple started tingling. It was warm and not quite tickling, not quite itching. It felt like a dozen tiny insects were crawling all over the nipple. The doctor let go and the already hard nipple stood out further. Michele felt it aching to be touched. She wanted to beg the doctor to take it in his mouth but she bit her lip and moaned softly instead. The doctor was now doing the other nipple and a moment later, both were thicker and longer than Michele could ever remember.

She was squirming harder now, as only her restraints held her to the table. The doctor chuckled and moved back between her legs. A moment later, Michele felt the device in her pussy come alive. It was a vibrator! The device in her ass vibrating also immediately followed it. Michele cried out. She couldn't help herself. The doctor reached up and turned on the final vibrator. The vibrations directly over Michele's clit were too much.

She was bouncing up and down on the table. With another cry she felt herself starting to cum. It was all consuming, including every part of her body. Her nipples contracted even tighter and seemed directly connected to her clit, her pussy and her over-excited anus. Again and again and again she came, pulling at the straps that held her. Finally, limp and exhausted, she could come no more. As though from a million miles away, she felt the vibrators being pulled from her and her wrists unfastened. It was a few more minutes before Michele could regain enough composure to open her eyes.

The doctor was smiling at her, "Kincaid is going to be proud of you. I'm going to give you a parting gift before you go back with him. Call it a graduation present. Michele's eyes widened as she watched him squeeze a little of the teasing ointment onto his forefinger. A moment later she gasped as his finger slid gently but firmly all the way into her bottom. He twisted back and forth for a moment, coating the sensitive membranes of her rectum and anus before pulling out. The sensation was immediate. Despite herself, Michele felt a desire to have her bottom penetrated again. Michelle looked down and saw the doctor holding another rectal plug, but this one was quite a bit more menacing than the one she had just experienced.

"This plug is a little different than the one you just experienced. As you can see it has two ridges, not one and it's a little longer."

"I promise to be gentile." said the doctor. Michele then bent forward and obediently pressed her cheek to the cool leather. Michele had never been more excited in her life. Her pussy was soaking wet and she could feel a tiny trickle of her own juices working it way down her thigh. She then felt alcohol being applied to her arm as she suddenly realized that an injection of something was being prepared for her. However, before she could protest, Michele felt the prick of the needle on her arm, as she felt a syringe full of Mahala being injected into her blood stream. Then, after the needle was removed, Michele heard the loud snap of rubber gloves, which caused her to open her eyes, after which she watched as the doctor's long and lubricated coated finger again slid slowly, but firmly, deep into her now very open and vulnerable bottom. Michele couldn't stifle her loud moan as the doctor's finger violated her still tight anus. The doctor just smiled as he continued to relubricate her bottom, first with one finger, and then with two, the sensation of which caused Michele to shudder and moan even louder, as the in and out twisting motions of the doctor were now driving Michele crazy with lust as she felt the thin fingers go deeper and stroke the thin and delicate walls of her rectum.

However, before Michele could summon up the energy to bring about a small orgasm, the doctor's fingers slowly pulled out from Michele's tight rear passage, but as he withdrew, Michele clenched her rectal muscles involuntarily in a vain and desperate attempt to keep the probing fingers within her. A few moments later, she felt his hands spread her cheeks far apart. Michele felt the doctor's strong and callused hands hold her bottom, when suddenly she gasped as he slowly inserted a tapered steel speculum into her ass. The size of the plug in her ass was very large, but the beginning portion was thin, which the doctor deliberately slid slowly in and out of her butt, so that she could accommodate and easily swallow its enormous size. Then, after a few minutes, but without warning, the doctor slid the whole plug into Michele in one long motion, slowing only for a moment as the thick bulge in the middle of the plug passed into her body, the force of which caused Michele to gasp and moan as the steel plug penetrated her like a dull sword. As the doctor forced the plug into her, the doctor had to hold Michele firm, when the plugs entered and then passed their widest parts, as the sensations she was now receiving brought her close to another orgasmic release.

Once the widest part had passed, the nurse who had shaved Michele looked on with awe as Michele's rectal muscles slowly pulled the giant steel plug the remainder of the way into her bottom. Michele gasped in pleasure as she felt cold steel tip of the plug home in on her center of being, like a torpedo, and then suddenly anchor itself firmly in her shapely rear. The thick bulge in the middle of the steel plug was now deep in Michele's rectum, and because of the way it was designed, there was no way that Michele could push the plug out; however that was the last thing she wanted at this point. After the speculum was in place the doctor inserted a second plug into her now upturned ass, which contained a radio controlled vibrating and elongating mechanism, which could reach a maximum length of 10 inches. Until it was removed for her, and that had yet to be determined by Kincaid, the solid steel state of the art anal intruder would remain securely where it was.

The injection that had been given to Michele was an experimental mind control drug. Mahala was an African potion that the French were testing on unknowing female subjects. The drug was designed to make women both sexually uninhibited and prone to sexual experimentation. For Michele, the doctor had administered a mega dose of the drug, which now coursed through her blood and would soon have a direct effect all of her future decisions. With her libido now fully unleashed, it was hoped that her sex drive would make her more willing to expermiment sexually and unafraid to embark on place

During a brief respite, Michele watched the nurse inject her with another dose of Mahala, after which she heard a 'click' and then felt the anal plug suddenly come alive as the tip of the plug started to grow longer and extended itself deeper and deeper into her bottom in a slow but relentless twisting movement. At this point all Michele could do was whimper as the doctor, as well as Kincaid, and her husband (along with thousands of other hackers who had been watching via the Internet ever since she entered the examination room) watched as she clenched her fists and wriggle in her bonds as the exquisite sensation of being mechanically probed caused her body to tremble in a desperate attempt to cum. However, before she bring herself to that point of release, the tip of the plug retreated, and then again, quite slowly, started to extend deep into her again.