LaFemme Michele: Paris Noir, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor, as he watched his patient beg and plead for her orgasmic release, looked at the clock on the wall, patted her bottom gently, and said, "Please stay quiet Michele. We have only just begun the examination." The girth of the anal intruder, combined with its cold metallic shape, caused Michele to breathe even more heavily, as the doctor continued on with his exam of her pussy. As Michele lay there watching the older doctor bring her, time and time again to the brink of orgasm, she tried to focus and not loose complete contol. However, that task was nearly all but impossible as the doctor examined Michele, forcing from her a continuous chorus of cries and moans. For about the next 30 minutes Michele was probed, pinched and slapped by the doctor as he measured her every response with the simply question, "does this hurt?" Michele had never been into S and M, but she quickly found herself now being turned on more and more with each touch of the doctor's rubber gloved hand, as the butt plug continued to pulsate and rotate inside of her.

Finally, and without warning, the doctor announced to Michele, "well my love, based upon my observations, you are clearly in the utmost physical and sexual shape that such a beautiful young woman can be. Au revoir!"

Michele meekly said, "merci," as she watched the doctor and nurse leave the room, leaving Michele alone, on her back and strapped down, with her ankles in the stirrups, on the exam table. Michele could only moan in a desperate plea to not be left alone, as she heard them both walk to the door and leave. She now felt even more vulnerable as she laid there on the table alone while the butt plug continued its assault with easy and long in and out strokes, all of which caused her to continue to gasp with orgasmic moans at each deep penetration. The next ten minutes seemed like hours before Michele finally heard the door open again to the sound of heavy footsteps, which soon made their way to her side, as the steel plug continued to work its way deep into her rectum bringing her ever closer to another orgasmic release.

As the plug burrowed and opened up new areas of her bottom, the footsteps stopped and she heard a familiar voice whisper, "Hello Michele" into her ear. Kincaid then asked, "Have you been a good girl?"

Kincaid's reassuring voice caused her to smile, as she gasped, "Oh yesss."

She then whimpered, "Please... Please Kincaid fuck me!"

Kincaid just smiled as he winked to the Internet camera, and moved in between her legs, where she heard him remove his trousers as they fell to the floor. Michele then felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her drenched pussy, as he smiled, into the video camera, to Michele's husband half a world away. Kincaid then gently nudged his cock head between her swollen pussy lips and held it there, as he teased her desperate body, which by now was absolutely desperate for release.

"I watched the whole thing, you know." Kincaid said, "I've been here the whole time Michele."

"Oh Kincaid, please take me... Please!" begged Michele.

Kincaid then timed his first thrust to be at the same time and speed as the penetrating steel anal plug. Michele now felt herself completely filled in both front and behind at the same time, the sensation of which was just too much for her as her body trembled with the first of several massive orgasmic waves that now were bearing down upon her. Michele loudly cried out, again and again, as each orgasmic wave washed over her, until finally, as if from a distance, she heard Kincaid cry out as he pulled out of her and shot his spunk all over the sweaty heaving breasts.

As Kincaid recovered, Michele laid quietly and contentedly, as the plug was turned off and her bonds were undone. When the bonds were finally removed Michele looked and reached up to kiss her new lover passionately. After several minutes of their first passionate embrace, she whispered to Kincaid, "Thank you mon amour," as she began purring like a contented cat.

As Michele lay on her back on the exam table, Kincaid cleaned her breasts with warm water, and then turned her over and wiped her bottom, but not before savoring the taste of her pussy juice. With her nectar on his tongue, Kincaid and Michele kissed her deeply once again. As their tongues met and their hands probed each other, Michele saw what looked like a camera on the exam room ceiling. However, before she could study the camera, she turned her attention back to Kincaid, while half a world away her husband was stroking his cock slowly, as he watched Kincaid slowly fuck his wife for a second time.

After cumming for a second time, and then kissing passionately for many minutes afterwards, Kincaid and Michele broke their embrace, at which time Kincaid got up to retrieve her dress from the chair. As Michele got up off the exam table and walked around the room, with both the plug still lodged in her butt and her high heels still on, her husband watched his lovely wife stretch her tight naked body as she looked out of the hospital window that overlooked the Seine.

When Kincaid looked up from putting his shirt back on, he said to her, "Michele, you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen." As she blushed and looked down at her feet, Michele said, "You are so wonderful, I never knew that sex could be this good."

Kincaid then handed Michele her dress, which she slowly put back on as Kincaid explained to her the rules of her stay in Paris.

Kincaid said, "You see my love, I intend your visit to Paris to be a true sexual adventure, and as your host, protector, and now your lover, I intend to fulfill everyone of your sexual desires, of which this exam was just a sample of the kinds of pleasure you can expect to receive." As Kincaid explained to Michele, who was now fully dressed in her sexy white spandex one piece dress, the plan of the next two weeks, it became very apparent to Kincaid that his new lover had more permanent plans, as his noticed that she had removed the wedding band and engagement ring that had been on her finger just a moment before. It was at that moment that Kincaid knew that he could send a message to his colleagues to prepare for Michele all of the elaborate kinky and dangerous situations in order to convince her to never leave Paris and join him as his partner in both love and war.

Several minutes later, as Kincaid and Michele walked out of the hospital, hand in hand, Maurice promptly showed up at the hospital. As they entered the back seat of the Mercedes, Kincaid instructed his personal assistant to drive them to the Louvre, which was usually just a short drive down the Seine, but with the afternoon traffic it ended up being an hour before they reached the main entrance. As Maurice drove, Kincaid held Michele firmly in his strong arms as she rested her head on his large sweater encased chest, closing her eyes and purring like a kitten as her French lover caressed her arms, shoulders, and legs.

By now Michele had become accustomed to the steel invader that was firmly rooted in her ass. The plug, even though Kincaid, via a pocket remote control, had turned it off, reached new depths in her rear passage as she sat on the soft leather seats in the back of the car. As Michele lay in her French lover's arms she slowly drifted off to sleep as the Mercedes slowly made its way to the art museum. As Michele slept, Kincaid and Maurice, who for privacy now spoke in French, went over the evening's plans. According to Maurice, who was about the same age and build as Kincaid, all of the dresses and outfits that Kincaid had ordered for Michele had just arrived and were now ready for her to wear. In addition, all of the plans for dinner and the entertainment afterward were now set. When Kincaid asked about the remainder of Michele's schedule, Maurice pulled out his Palm Pilot and handed it back to his friend.

Kincaid scrolled through the finalized schedule, then looked at his American lover and smiled, for he knew that she would be forever changed by her experience and would never want to leave France and the pleasures of Paris. After Kincaid handed back to Maurice the Palm Pilot, Kincaid used his cell phone to check his e-mail to see if the Russian ambassador had sent him anything regarding the late night party that she was hosting at her estate in Versailles, and where he and Michele would be heading after they had dinner and saw the floor show at the Moulin Rouge.

As they neared the museum, Kincaid decided that he should wake his sleeping beauty, and pressed a button on his key ring, which in turn caused the butt plug to spring to life. As the anal invader began to quiver in her deep recesses, Michele slowly awakened in a series of soft moans, while both Kincaid and Maurice watched with erotic amusement. As the plug vibrated and brought the sleeping beauty to life, Kincaid slowly pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her heaving breasts. As her breasts were freed from their spandex cage, Michele reached up and brought her lover's lips down to her rock hard nipples, as she found herself reaching under her skirt to touch her pussy.

Very soon, as the Mercedes continued it's slow march to the Louvre, Kincaid had completely taken off Michele's dress and had her splayed open in the back of the large and luxurious automobile. Michele was very much an animal in heat, thanks in large part to the Mahala that now coursed through her blood, as Kincaid licked and pinched her nipples to a rock hard firmness, while she diddled her clit, as the anal intruder once again began burrowing into her tiny rump like a snake slithering to its prey. It was all that Maurice, as well as the other cars around them, could do to stay focused on the road and not on the spectacle, which was now taking place in the back seat of Kincaid's car.

As the car wound its way to the entrance of the Louvre, Michele thrashed about as a giant orgasmic wave poured from her loins and onto the back seat. As Michele came, Kincaid held his lover steady as she convulsed and howled like a woman demonically possessed, while her hair cascaded all over her body. As she continued convulse and gasp for breath, Kincaid held and squeezed together her breasts firmly in his palms while he simultaneously lapped up her orgasmic juices that trickled out of her and onto her shaved pussy. Finally, as Kincaid licked and sucked her orgasmic essence, Michele closed her eyes and lost herself in yet another Parisian orgasmic afterglow...