Lake Genoa Bookstore Ch. 1

Story Info
Lust sparks between strangers.
1.4k words
3.5
19.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N.B. the following was written, in an exchange of emails, by myself and a woman I met in the Literotica chat rooms. Her part starts after the **** break.

* * * * *

We meet at a bookstore in the morning on a rainy day. I am working, sitting in the cafe part of the store, going over notes and feeding thoughts into a laptop, slowly working my way through a third cup of coffee, the remains of the newspaper and a bagel spread across the small table. You come in for a coffee and sit down at a table opposite from me, fumbling with your coffee and the magazine you’ve picked up before you get settled into your chair and look around. You catch my eye and instantly I look away.

I had noticed you when you were standing in line, watched you order, hoped you would find the table nearest to me, but when you finally looked directly at me, I was surprised, startled you would have noticed me, even for a second.

We exchange small glances over the next fifteen minutes, both trying to get in a look without getting caught. I need a refill and as I stand up and pass by your table, I can’t help but smile. You catch my eye, catch my smile and I sense out of the corner of my quickly passing eye, that you smiled back.

When I settled back down with my new cup, your eyes locked right onto mine. We both smile, start to look away, then smile some more. I push some papers aside, close the laptop, and give a small nod with my head, asking, wordlessly, if you will come share my table. I see you laugh a little, smile broadly, then collect your stuff and slide out of your seat. You look back at me quickly as you disappear among the book racks and my anticipation sinks, shatters, crumbles. I start to feel foolish.

Before leaving, I decide to make one last pass through the fiction area, see if anything leaps off the shelf at me. And as I turn a novel over a few times in my hand, considering it, a voice startles me, asking if I have read much by that author. Within seconds, we are deep in conversation, my surprise quickly surpassed by your presence, the sound of your voice, the nearness of you.

We keep talking until we decide we really should get going, that mutual sense of needing to be somewhere before we do something we can’t imagine. We walk to the door, both leaving books and magazines behind, intent on just staying in our private conversation. As we step outside, you realize it has gone from a light shower to a torrential downpour. You have no umbrella, which makes me smile and offer to walk you to your car.

Instinctively, you link your arm through mine as we dash through the rain, huddled under my umbrella, trying to avoid the large puddles but splashing like mad. At your car, you fumble with the keys, finally sliding one into the door, the plunging quickly into your car. With the door still open, I stand peering down at you -- a little drenched, face flush from the run and the rain, smiling, beautiful. I am speechless. You lean back, reach over, and unlock the passenger side, saying, “why don’t you sit in here for a minute until it lets up a little.” I am around the car and inside it in flash moment. Side by side, we look at each other then start laughing. We look away, brush some of the rain down our legs, you start the car, the radio coming to life. We look at each other again -- without a word, our lips meet, my fingers find your face, slide along your cheek, then up, pushing back your wet hair, then pulling your face closer, harder against mine, our kiss growing deeper, our mouths opening, our tongues dancing, twisting, tasting.

As our mouths grasp at each other, we murmur and moan, exchanging names, exchanging surprise at each other, exchanging just the beginnings of what we want, what we need. Your hands are on my chest and shoulders, pulling against me, pressing. My arms wrap around you, slide down your back, pull you almost across the seat.

We break apart for a moment and I ask, “Here or...?”

* * * * *

I place my fingers across your lips... shhh.. kiss me again. You smile at me, somewhat perplexed, but eager to resume our kiss.. Instantly your lips are on mine, your tongue hungry and inquisitive in my mouth. My mind is swirling with possibilities, do I take him home, send him on his way, this is so unlike me.. to be making out in my car with a man I met merely an hour ago... you sense my hesitation, my indecision.. Softly, taking my face in your hands, you look deep into my eyes, and with four small words, you make all my fears vanish and I know... "

Be with me Kate" ... "yes" is all I can manage to say through my haze of desire and emotion.. You laugh as I fumble with my keys.. trying to hurriedly get them into the ignition.. not wanting you to change your mind before I can get moving. We pull up to my apartment and make a dash for the door. Its been pouring, so we are both drenched by the time I get the door unlocked and hustle us in. Briefly you take in the small but cozy living room, the artwork on the walls, the warm wood floors, and the two sleeping cats posing as throw pillows on the couch. Still dripping water, you turn to kiss me.. our passion re-igniting almost immediately. "should we get out of these wet clothes?"

I murmur into your neck as I kiss my way up to your ear lobe " absolutely" ... your hands are already up inside my sweater, warming my cool damp skin with your touch. I life my arms up over my head as you pull the sodden sweater up over my head, and bending to kiss the drop of water that had formed on the tip of my nose from the rain dripping off my hair. My turn.. I lift the edges of your shirt, pulling it and the tee-shirt underneath over your head, my eyes taking in your upper body, my hands reaching out to caress you, tracing a line from the base of your neck, all the way down to your jeans... grinning at you mischievously as I sneak a finger down in and pull you toward me with it, backing up as I go, leading you through the living room, down the hall and into my bedroom.. there our bodies join once more.. skin touching skin..

my breasts pressed against your chest. I sigh as your hands softly caress my back, and shoulders. My hands doing a mirrored dance along your back and shoulders, as I kiss my way down your neck, my tongue searching out the small hollow here your neck ends and your chest begins..

I have backed you up to the edge of my bed.. with my hands firmly on your shoulders, I push you back, causing you to collapse on my bed, then step away from you.. and with my eyes locked on yours, I begging to undress.. My hands trace along the contours of my breasts, fingers circling my nipples, making them stand out against the soft silk fabric of my bra, before reaching back to undo the clasp and letting it fall silently to the floor. Still not breaking our gaze, I slip my cotton skirt down over my hips and down my legs, allowing it to puddle at my feet. I smile as you break our stare.. as your eyes travel over my body, I feel myself flush with excitement..

soon, soon this incredible, sexy, beautiful man will follow with his hands the path his eyes are taking. At long last, with a brush of my hands and a wiggle of my hips, my panties have joined my skirt on my bedroom floor, and I stand completely nude before you, my skin flushed with desire. Your gaze is so intent, I start to feel bashful and glance down, hiding my face with my hair as it falls forward.. I hear you whisper my name, as you...

To Be Continued...