Lake House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here and suck my dick," Bob directs, pulling his erect member through his fly. "Show him that sweet ass." I get up on my knees facing Bob, and kneel into his lap. This is the same cock I heard being slammed into Ann last night, and now I'm going to suck it, right here in front of Steve and the trucker. As I shift my legs, Steve pulls off my shorts and thong to exposing the ass Bob groped yesterday to the window. I put my lips to Bob's dick, trembling. I kiss it lightly. "Ahhh, that's such a good girl. Suck Daddy's dick." My tongue circles the head, covering it with my saliva. I'm actually drooling. When Steve puts three fingers into my pussy, I rock forward onto Bob's rod, taking it all the way down my throat. The trucker hits his horn for encouragement. Then Steve grabs a hanging breast like a ripe grapefruit from a tree, flicking my aching nipple back and forth. I start coming, humming my moans of ecstasy onto Bob's dick. The vibration of my voice tips him over, and he gushes into my mouth. It's saltier than Mark's come, I notice. While I pulse in my own orgasm, I lap up the bit that has dribbled out of my mouth and back onto Bob's shaft. Still, I'm hungry for more.

It's amazing that we haven't driven off the road. Something tells me Bob's gotten road head before!

I sit up on my legs, twisting back to the window. The trucker has his own dick in his hand, showing off for us. I grab my tits to play for him. When I bring a nipple to my mouth and lick it, I can hear him holler. It pleases me when I see a ropy jet of white leap towards his windshield. A few miles later at the next exit, he peels down the off ramp, waving goodbye with a goofy grin.

I look back into the back seat to see Steve with his pants around his ankles. His cock is in hand, and it's a beauty. He's also shaved his balls, which is something I keep hoping Mark will do. He beckons me with a nod. I clamber over the reclined backrest onto the bench seat.

"Come on, Kara, show Dad your pretty pussy. Your pretty bald snatch. Let him get a good view, like you showed me yesterday," Steve dirty-talks. I kneel in front of him to take his cock in my mouth, and stick my ass in the air. He reaches around to play with my pussy again, separating the lips to give Bob a better view. I suck on him for a minute, enjoying his hardness so soon after Bob's. Just then, he pulls me off and turns me around. He sticks his dick into my creaming cunt, grabbing my tits to make me lean back into him. "Hey, Dad, get a load of these bouncing beauties!" he says as we hit a patch of rough pavement. My tits are indeed bouncing like crazy, even more so when Steve starts thrusting into me. I begin rubbing my clit with a fury. Bob sees all of this in the rearview mirror. It's the dream I had the other night made real; I'm fucking his son while Bob watches.

I come again, even harder than before, shrieking "Oh, fuck me!" just as Ann did the night before. Steve unloads into my hungry pussy with a grunt. He pulls out, leaving me sitting spreadlegged on his lap, displayed for his father.

I love being naked like this, in daylight, in public. I know I shouldn't be fucking my boyfriend's father and brother, but my arousal has trumped my sense of boundaries. I glance outside, to see if anyone else has noticed the steamy scene in our car. I want more people to watch.

At this point, Bob announces that we're going to stop for breakfast. I move to find my shirt, but Steve stops me. "Oh, no, sweetie. You stay just like that." I put a breast to his mouth. He sucks my nipple greedily. Bob pulls into a rest area, parking along the tree line away from other cars. He bounds out to collect food and drinks, while Steve and I continue stroking each other's naked bodies. When he returns we finish our food in short order, eager to get back to play.

At this point, Bob gets out of the front seat and makes a gesture towards some guys using a nearby picnic table. He tells us he met a couple of workmen while waiting in line, inviting them to witness more fun. Joining Steve and me in the back seat, he pulls off his pants, posing me so that one leg drapes over Steve's legs, and the other over Bob's. My dripping pussy is wide open. The workmen approach the window and lean in. Bob and Steve busy themselves playing with my tits, cupping them and hefting them, showing them off to our new audience. Bob dips a hand to my twat and begins playing with the folds and crevices. I start writhing. One of the workmen asks if he can cop a feel. I leave my perch to lean my naked knockers out the window. Bob takes the chance to move behind me and position his dick at my pussy. As he thrusts, the workmen outside grab my tits and lick my nipples. Steve slides over on the seat close enough for me to take his cock in my hand. Bob comes first, combining his come with his son's. Steve starts spurting next, getting his jizz in my hair and on my face. I wipe it up with my fingers, deposit it onto my nipples, and offer them to the men at the window. "Suck those titties," I urge. "Eat that come." If the workers have any objection to ingesting another man's seed, they don't show it. The air is filled with the smells and sounds of sex.

Bob pulls me back in to kiss me, shoving his tongue deep into my mouth. Steve moves in to eat my pussy. Eating his own father's come seems to excite him; he probes my hole to scoop out every drop. When done with that, he moves to my clit and begins sucking on it like a wet vac. If I didn't know better, I'd swear it was Mark, so used to that technique of his am I. Soon enough, I'm in the middle of my next orgasm, bucking and shrieking loudly enough that the workmen look around to see if I'm drawing any more of a crowd.

After a few minutes recovery, the workmen drift away, giggling, high-fiving each other, and stroking their dicks through their pants. Bob stops kissing me, finding his own pants to put back on. Steve takes over the kissing; neither of us wants to get dressed.

"We should get started home," Bob says. "It's not much farther."

"If we hurry, we can get there before Mark is home from work," Steve says mischievously. "Maybe we should show him what a dirty girl he's got." Laughing, I shut him up by sticking my tit in his mouth.

On the other hand, the idea of showing off to my boyfriend is more than a little exciting. Plus, I'm sure there's a thing or two Mark and I could show his family, and wouldn't that be fun!

I climb back into the shotgun seat and stretch my naked self out. Bob revs the engine. Stroking his crotch, I smile. "Ooh, Daddy, " I moan. "Let's go!"

12