Lakeside Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darknut
Darknut
11 Followers

Kali's hands slid under the surface of the water, fingers tangling through his dark hair as she gasped in time with his nursing. A small part of her mind was unwilling to let the power leave her, but the intoxicating feeling as it sprayed out of her and the promise of much greater pleasure left her happy to do it.

They remained like that for the longest time, neither willing to break away from the maternal embrace. Eventually, as the balance of power between the two became more lopsided, Malcolm gradually eased Kali off him, laying her weakening body back across the surface of the water with strong firm hands.

Much to their mutual disappointment, the delicious geysers eventually slowed and ceased altogether. Malcolm reluctantly pulled away from her springy breasts, allowing the last dregs of her secretions to drip down his chin. He looked at Kali; her head lolled to the side with a dazed expression painted on it. Malcolm noticed her breasts were back to the original size; maybe even a little smaller than before. He chastised himself for being too forceful although her blissful smile showed she enjoyed it just as much as he had.

"That was..." he tried but couldn't find the proper words. Instead, he leaned over Kali's prostrating form and tenderly rolled her limp head to meet him.

She really was beautiful; her exotic crystalline features sent shivers down his spine even now. What had possessed him to let such a woman, a woman that called him master, to suffer for even a moment before turning the full force of his welcomed lust upon her?

"Yes..." she breathed hotly. "Now please..." Kali's exhausted hands crawled across her breasts, slowly snaking down over her smooth curves and allowing her fingers to come to rest around her featureless nethers. "Right here," she cried, tantalizingly squeezing her water-flesh. "Please, I need it here!"

Robert looked closer at her crotch and was shocked by what he saw, or rather didn't see. "There's- I mean there's... nothing there..." he stammered, dumbfounded.

"Please! I can't do it myself!" she furiously jabbed at the formless expanse where her cunt would be. "I tried! I tried so hard but I can't!"

Dubious, but moved by her impassioned pleas, Malcolm tentatively slid a finger against her phantom slit causing Kali to convulse and thrash meekly from side to side as he quested across her mound looking for some break in the barrier that formed her physical body. After some time he found a thin vertical crack in her water skin, sticking the barest tip of his finger inside.

Kali shouted in ecstasy as the pleasurable streams that twisted and roiled within coiled around Malcolm as his wonderfully solid digit entered her. The powerful miniature currents supped upon him, trying to draw him deeper and deeper within her fluidic folds. She grabbed his hand with hers trying desperately to get him to hurry up and ravage her.

Her penetrating master obliged, inserting his finger as far as it would go reveling in the squeals that escaped her jellied lips. Distressingly slowly, he slid in and out of her, taking pains to cause as much pleasure as he could while teasing her in the most agonizing fashion possible. As he inserted another digit, the licentious folds of her cleft pushed to the surface and rapidly defined into the sensual form of a pussy topped with an almost opalescent pearl shaped clit. Malcolm leaned down and gave the newly emerged nub an experimental lick.

Expecting another strangled cry from Kali, the domineering covenanter was shocked when his entire hand was instantly sucked into her. It happened so quickly it took time for him to register this fact and the surreal sight of his hand suspended within her clear body was as mesmerizing as it was disturbing. Tentatively, he wiggled his fingers against the boiling currents that cocooned him inside her.

Kali bucked violently, arching her body at an inhuman angle while belting out a shrill screech of mind-rending rapture."Yes! Oh god, Master it's so big, so solid, it feels so good!" She surged upright, wrapping herself around Malcolm in an instinctive embrace. "More," she sobbed. "Go deeper!"

Malcolm edge his hand further inside her, every inch increased the frequency of her constant moans. Her lip quivered madly as he strained against the crushing waves of her interior which surrounded him in a madly churning vortex. It wasn't until Malcolm had buried himself up to his elbow did the resistance force him to stop as his fingers met an impenetrable barrier.

Every time his fingers brushed upon the screen Kali jerked spastically, choking on the surge of debilitating pleasure each minute caress created. Reveling in the control he had over her from this most intimate of positions, Malcolm started to take initiative. With one hand engulfed, he used his other to stroke the incoherent Undine's pearly clit while wrapping his lips around a neglected nipple.

Kali whined pathetically, unable to do anything. She was completely at the mercy of her covenanter and the joy it brought her was indescribable. Though his attentions brought no spirit energy, she was so enraptured purely by the feelings of pleasure surging through her body that even if she wanted to complain she couldn't muster to mind to do it.

The writhing elemental sensed a pressure building within her as currents buckled and compressed. Normally when they did so they would break and reform elsewhere in her body but this was different; they coiled tighter and tighter in to a dense sphere of power just beyond the barrier that her master was so entranced with.

Desperately, Kali tried to hold the raging ball of pent up arousal in its place as she feared what would happen if it was allowed to suddenly burst. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before and there was no sudden surge of insight to tell her what was happening to her. "Master, wait I-"she tried to say before a particularly stiff knead from Malcolm's fist silenced her abruptly.

It was impossible. She couldn't stop it.

The muscle-like waves of her vagina clenched in a rolling squeeze, pushing Malcolm's arm out of her just as her resolve crumbled and she shouted in incoherent ecstasy. A wash of liquid slapped against her lover's crotch as she came violently, soaking him in a spicy fluid that instantly absorbed into his skin and set fire to his loins. Kali panted heavily, thoroughly exhausted as her violent expulsion drained what little energy she had left.

Malcolm grinned at his handiwork; using her like this, making her to moan so sexily felt... good. He winced as the warm sensation that oozed into his genitals became uncomfortably hot.

"Kali." He murmured slyly, now that he was in control he wanted to engage in a round of petty revenge.

Her head twitched but she didn't move. "Yes..." she sighed dreamily.

"That was amazing, wasn't it?"

"Yes," she burbled again.

"It was certainly interesting. You know I never thought I'd do that sort of thing with a woman." He put a sensually wet hand on the back of his neck. "But now I'm all out of whack and I don't really know where to go from here." It was the most egregious lie of Malcolm's entire life. Thankfully, Kali couldn't see how painfully swollen his member was.

She whimpered as her master knelt at her feet.

"Do you have any ideas? You were certainly supernaturally knowledgeable about this sort of thing."

"F..." she mumbled weakly.

"'F...?'" he echoed while grasping her feet with a strong firm grip. "Fondle? Feel? Forage?"

"Fu... Fu..." she tried again, getting closer to the magic word.

"Sorry?" Malcolm leaned over, leveling his insufferable ear with her partially open mouth.

"Fuck me!" she screamed desperately.

Malcolm tore her legs apart, his own barely contained desire motivating him as he only allowed a brief gaze at the shapely folds of her drooling pussy before thrusting his cock deep into her tight embrace. He sighed with relief as the heat diffused from his genitals, absorbed into the cooling clutch of her vagina as it rolled and slurped around him.

Animate streams of flesh throbbed and massaged his cock, in time with Kali's contented sighs. He thrust in and out, reveling in the gentle suckling sensation as it chilled him and sated the sexual appetite that her cum had awoken in him.

Malcolm allowed her legs to fall back to the ground. When the heat left him so did his animalistic desire. Instead he was left with a fluttering feeling in his chest. He didn't know what it was, but every time he looked at Kali's face – her wonderfully curved smile, her half lidded eyes, and her disheveled waterfall hair that merged back into the water below – he wanted to savor their lovemaking. Not just fuck her but to hold her close, to make her feel good and give her what she desired so badly. Malcolm snaked his own hands beneath the lapping waves, cradling the radiant woman in a warm embrace as he slowly pumped in and out of her.

Kali sighed pleasantly as the sliding pressure of his dick against her walls jostled her entire body. The lusty part of Kali's mind wanted him to move faster, to ravage her, to violently use her like an object but another part, the original Kali, returned his grasp and relished the wondrous sensations of his tender lovemaking. She buried her digits in the flesh of his back not to goad him to go faster but just to feel him; to feel his warmth, his body. Now she could finally touch him, really touch him and the realization of just how much she had always wanted this brought a tear to her eye.

She gazed lovingly at Malcolm to find much to her joy he was admiring her as well. One of her arms streamed up his back and gently pressed against his head, bringing it closer as she guided him to her lips puckered into a perfect succulent O.

Malcolm obliged and the pair kissed tenderly. The fire that spurred Kali's rough actions before now smoldered as they simply pressed their mouths together; each reveling in the sensations of the other's lips upon their own. As they lay in their sensual embrace, Malcolm's arm snaked across her body, over the strips of opaque cyan which cause Kali to moan softly into his mouth. The barest tip of her tongue poked into him as he cupped one of her breasts in his hand and kneaded the wonderful jelly-like mass.

As her loving master's power leaked into her once more, Kali found her hips sinking slightly into the water, giving her leverage to quietly grind against him. She loved this; she loved the wonderful sensation of his solid flesh gliding against her internal currents as they tenderly lifted the pleasing feeling from her cunt and swirled it around insider her, warming her body, her spirit with his sexual flame.

Kali didn't want it to end, it shouldn't end and as the jets within her formed once more into a tight sphere of compressed force she cried out in distress. She didn't want to, she didn't want to cum again. She wanted to remain rocking against Malcolm; her lips planted firmly on his with constant tender pressure.

But it was impossible, even though her conscious mind did not will it, her intimate barrier, the splendid screen that Malcolm had orgasmically assaulted with his fist, descended down to meet the tip of his rocking cock. Kali mournfully broke off the kiss as she weakly sucked the air. His soft glans felt so much better than his fingers and her building orgasm screamed into tsunami proportions.

Her internal turmoil didn't escape Malcolm's notice, buried within her as he was and now that he was robbed of her lips he instead planted a series of soft kisses against her neck all the while continuing to brush against Kali's most sensitive area. He nibbled the pliant flesh of her glassy fin-like ear, grinning slightly when she shivered. "You're going to cum." He breathed hotly.

"No..." she moaned clutching his back desperately. "I don't want to. I don't want this to stop!"

The writhing undine gagged as Malcolm suddenly slammed his hips into her while roughly twisting one of her dewy nipples between his fingers. Her liquid interior which had once been plush and inviting clamped down around him and boiled with rolling waves of ecstatic fervor. He groaned; amazed at how quickly he sent her insides into overdrive.

Kali was panting heavily now, a bluer flush of color on her face gave the impression that she was blushing profusely as she instinctive rocked her hips against his thrusts. Occasionally a cracking voice would try to say something but it was drowned out under another tide of pleasure as Malcolm struck against her g-spot once more.

Icicle fingers dug into Malcolm's back as Kali curled into a tense half-fetal position. She was on the edge, one more thrust and her pressurized deluge would burst forth once more.

Feeling the pressure against her barrier and realizing what it meant, he slowly pulled out but allowed himself to stay inside her, the barest tip kissing the cushion-like folds of her labia. It pained him immensely to stop. "You don't want to cum, right?"

"No!" she gasped. "No, please I do! I do want to cum, I'm so close! Please keep fucking me!"

With a powerful lunge he rammed cock into her once more, impacting Kali's screen so suddenly she lost control entirely. The water goddess erupted, her strong currents slapping against Malcolm as her pent up lust and pleasure soaked the pair in her fiery internal juices. Kali jerked spastically as another rolling crash, one that had been hiding behind the first squirted out of her again.

Malcolm's penis felt the burning of her liquid once more but couldn't rid itself of the spicy sensation as her pussy was awash with the same juices. Suddenly lust-mad he bolted upright and tore her legs apart, trying to bury even more of his swollen cock into her.

"Augh!" she gagged again. "Stop! Not now I'm still-Ah!" Kali was cut off by a particularly stiff thrust.

"Can't," he grunted, trying in vain to use her still pulsating cunt to alleviate the burning sensation that drove him to wanton insanity while the steady building pressure in his balls did little to help his growing anguish.

Kali's cum shot out of her as her master's violent strikes forced the remaining liquid to rush out in pressurized jets. Her hungry folds constricted his penis even tighter, sustaining her rolling orgasm while bubbles burbled up to her skin, releasing tiny wisps of pleasant smelling vapor.

Malcolm marveled at the tightness of her pussy, it was so much stronger, so much better than it had been before. Her insides, which felt more like warm oil than water, were easy to slide in and out of yet they grasped him so intoxicatingly well.

"Kali I..."

"Do it, Master! Stain me! Feed me!" Kali roughly mashed her slick breasts with her free hands, just as mad with lust as her beloved master. She felt her mind crumbling as it became more and more difficult to hold her body together through the outrageous spasms of pleasure that assaulted her transformed spirit with lascivious energy.

Malcolm grunted as he was finally brought to orgasm, the heat that had so tormented him left with the searing white streams of his ejaculate which resolved into opaque tendrils within Kali's crystal-clear stomach.

Not seconds after the jets of cum ceased and Malcolm went limp, the bubbling undine released a long pleasurable moan as her body lost definition and collapsed into the lake. Soon after the force that had suspended Malcolm's prone form on the surface of the lake all this time buckled and collapsed, sending him splashing into the water.

Coughing and sputtering, he righted himself and realized after all this time he had forgotten that they hadn't been on solid ground for what felt like hours. Treading water, he looked around for some unnatural shape that would indicate Kali but saw none.

He jumped as the phantom sensation of hands flowed across his chest. Soon after, twin fleshy mounds resolved against his back and the silky feeling of Kali's flowing waterfall hair slid against his collar. Finally, supple thighs wrapped around his legs, impeding his ability to tread water though he did not sink.

"Thank you for your spirit, Master." Kali's composed, soothing voice flowed gently into Malcolm's ear. "It was so warm, so much nicer than before." She tittered melodiously. "Did you like it too?"

"Yes," breathed Malcolm, relaxing in the undine's gentle undulating embrace. He stopped kicking, trusting in her invisible entwined limbs to keep his head above the water. "You're very good at this."

She reverently nuzzled his neck. "It's because I love you so much. I'm sure that's why I have this body, why I knew what to do to please you best."

Malcolm's heart fluttered again. Her declaration of love caught him offguard. He'd never thought that Kali would be capable of loving but then he never though he would be here; surrounded by her intimate embrace with her whispering sweet words to him in a cherishing voice. Bobbing together, he felt closer to her than ever before.

He clasped his hands over hers. It wasn't love; not quite yet.

But it was close.

-----

Harvest time came quickly to the Grant estate this year. Throngs of workers toiled in the green fields under the blistering midday sun, uprooting and cutting the succulent and leafy produce and collecting it into wide wooden carts to be hauled off and stored.

Grant himself stood by the farmhouse, his hands twiddled in his pockets as harvest time always made him giddy. Before him lay the heady days of excess as the surplus of food always elicited a feast or two and Grant believed the only thing better than seconds on his meal, was thirds. He ran his hands over his expansive stomach and chalked it up to a character flaw.

Still, his rolling jovial mood was stopped by the wild gesticulations of a farm hand who called over other nearby workers. He held something in his hands, showing it to the crowd that gathered around him.

Grant trudged over to the acre the spectacle was taking place, crashing his way through the smaller men that formed a ring around the mysterious discovery. "What's all this about?" he bellowed inquisitively.

"Sir, I was harvesting the plants here and I found this." The farmhand held a succulent purple fruit to Grant's face, its royal flesh glistening almost wetly in the midday sun.

He plucked it from his subordinate's hands and turned it over. In spite of having been recently uprooted from the ground it was shockingly clean and the skin of the fruit was amazingly pliant, rolling around his fingers when he gave it an experimental squeeze.

But the strangest part, the part that had so enraptured the workers was that the fruit had twin bulges which tapered down into a point rather like a heart. It wasn't a proper, real heart as most of them spent enough time butchering to know what an animal's heart looked like. It was the symbol of a heart, the kind used to represent love and the sort one would find in children's scribbles.

"What the hell kinda seeds did you boys sow here?" Grant muttered, still glaring needles at the pincushion crop.

"It's was just beets, sir. Regular plain old beets but something's happened to all of them." He stooped to the dirt, grabbed a shiny green stalk and pulled another one of the mysterious plants from the ground. It too was nearly entirely free of dirt and wobbled tantalizingly under his grasp. "What should we do with these, sir?"

He mulled it over for a while, staring at the softly undulating fruit. It shifted like nothing he'd ever seen before. Against his better judgment, Grant took an experimental bite.

The flavor exploded into his mouth. It was a beet... of sorts. The taste was of a beet and even though Grant didn't actually like the blasted bulbs, the missus forced him to plant some, he found himself automatically taking another bite. The enchanted farmer chewed the gooey white flesh of the mysterious food while thick streams of white juice were allowed to dribble down his chin and fall to the ground.

Darknut
Darknut
11 Followers