Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked around the bed for a better view. From this angle I could see Cinnamon's tongue licking Honey's slit from the clit down to her ass hole.

Cinnamon raised her head and asked, "Would you like a better view?"

"I sure would," I replied.

"Sit there," Cinnamon ordered; pointing to a spot on the bed. "Give me a pillow."

While I was carrying out her orders; Cinnamon had moved Honey's legs apart as far as they would go. Cinnamon had continued to lick and finger Honey while she spread her legs.

"Bend your legs and lift your butt!" Cinnamon commanded Honey.

While Honey's butt was in the air I slipped the pillow under her ass. This lifted Honey's pelvis giving me a perfect view.

"Now you can see into Honey's tunnel. You can watch every flick and slurp of my tongue," Cinnamon boasted.

From the area of Cinnamon's pussy I heard Honey's voice demand, "Cut the chat and get back to eating."

"My pleasure," Cinnamon replied; moving her head down to Honey's bald crotch and licking her love bud.

I moved my head as close to the action as I could without disturbing Cinnamon's concentration. From my vantage point I could see the blood engorged lips of Honey's pussy swelling and turning a deep shade of coral pink. The lips of Honey's love hole were glistening with her juice. Gazing at the seen in front of me I could see Cinnamon's tongue circling Honey's love button. This was really getting Honey excited. The love juices were flowing freely and she was bucking her butt on the pillow.

Cinnamon's lips closed around Honey's go button and she began to suck. I could see Cinnamon's mouth working Honey's clit like a baby sucks a nipple. Cinnamon's sucking was bringing Honey closer and closer to her climax. With her fingers Cinnamon had pulled Honey's cunt lips apart; opening them as wide as possible.

I could see right up her tunnel. Cinnamon than looked at me; pointing one red tipped finger at my bobbing hard on and gesturing to Honey's hole. Instantly I knew what she wanted me to do.

I moved between Honey's legs and positioned my tool for a surprise thrust. Cinnamon had Honey's slit spread wide open ready for me to plunge in. With a mighty thrust I drove my hard throbbing shaft into Honey's love tunnel. I buried myself up to the balls in Honey's tight, hot, wet love cave. Honey gave a startled jump and a low moan; when I hit bottom. With a quick backward flex of my hips I withdrew my shaft; until it was almost out of her cunt. I began to tickle the mouth of her love cave with the head of my pole. Gripping my shaft I rubbed the knob up and down the lips of Honey's labia making it quiver. Cinnamon continued to suck on Honey's pink love bud.

Again I thrust my hard pulsating cock into honey's quivering jelly roll. With the tempo of the action increasing; Honey could no longer remain still and silent. She started to buck her hips and moan. With the next thrust Honey began to whimper and cry out.

"Fuck me hard with that big stiff cock!" she squealed. "Suck my clit!" she ordered.

Again and again I drove my shaft deep into Honey's drooling gash. I increased my pumping; until I felt like a piston in a machine.

By now Honey had completely neglected Cinnamon's pussy. All she could think of was her own pleasure.

Honey's pink tipped fingers were clutching and clawing at Cinnamons ass and back. The bucking hips and clutching fingers were making it difficult for Cinnamon to stay atop her. Staying on top of Honey was like staying on a bucking bronco.

I kept my cock buried in Honey's cunt, so her frenzy would not make it pop out. I could no longer use long thrusting strokes to fuck Honey. All I could do was grind the base of my shaft against Honey's sensitive pussy lips.

"O shit! I'm coming!" Honey cried. "Don't stop! Keep slamming that big hard cock into me! Eat my cunt!" she squealed. "Suck me! Fuck me! Suck me! Fuck me harder!" Honey cried.

By the way she was crying and thrashing about I knew Honey was in the middle of her orgasm. She was oblivious to everyone and everything; except her own pleasure. As Honey's passion subsided; her body ceased its shaking and thrashing. I could hear her continue panting and gasping for breath. It would take a few more minutes for Honey to completely regain her self control.

Pulling my still hard cock from Honey's love hole and looking at Cinnamon I asked, "Would you like to give me a blow job?" "I pounded your pussy; banged your butt; now I'm going to tickle your tonsils."

"That sounds like a good idea," Cinnamon giggled. "The pussy I was eating didn't fill me up."

Cinnamon rolled off Honey's prone body. I moved from between Honey's legs and lay back on the bed. By now Honey had regained some self control and was able to speak.

"That was one hell of a suck and fuck session, Honey whispered. "I feel drained. I think I'll leave you two, to your pleasures and have a relaxing shower."

When Honey had risen from the bed; Cinnamon and I repositioned ourselves. I lay back on the pillow with my hard throbbing tool jutting from my groin. Cinnamon positioned herself between my splayed legs; taking my thirty three centimeter shaft in both hands.

"I'm sure hungry. A piece of meat this size should provide a feast," Cinnamon laughed.

Lowering her head to my knob I caught a wicked gleam in her eyes. I knew, from that look, she had some wicked plan in store for my tool. With a smile she made her ruby red lips into a big circle. With a quick jerk of her head she engulfed my whole shaft to the root. She went for my manhood like a cobra striking at supper. I could feel my knob pressing against her throat. I could not believe how easily she was deep throating my entire erection. Slowly she pulled my pole from her throat; until only the head remained in her mouth. The next thing I knew her tongue was circling my cock head. She than worked the tip of her tongue into the pee hole at the top of my shaft.

I could see and feel her hands massaging the shaft and balls; while her tongue continued to lather my mushroom tip with spit. The view I had of Cinnamon working on my penis was as erotic as the sensations she was creating in me. Watching Cinnamon's brown hands and red nailed fingers sliding on my white shaft was a very erotic sight.

She than removed my cock head from her mouth; bringing her moist vermillion lips to my balls. Sticking out her tongue; she proceeded to lick each of my seeds. Opening her moist red mouth wide; she sucked both balls in. It felt great as she worked her tongue around my nuts. Suddenly she gently bit down on the loose flesh of my sack. Moving her teeth along my flesh caused shivers of pain and pleasure to shoot up from my crotch to my belly.

"Shit! You sure know how to suck cock!" I moaned.

Cinnamon mumbled, "I love eating nuts and sucking cock;" removing my balls from her mouth. "I have a few more surprises in store for you," Cinnamon said mischievously.

She than opened her mouth; sticking out her pink tongue; she began to lick my shaft. She licked the whole length, from the balls to the head with wet sloppy strokes. I couldn't take my eyes from the sight of her licking my lollipop. The sensations she was creating in me were driving me crazy with lust.

Watching her; I could see her eyes watching every expression of pleasure that crossed my face. Cinnamon was enjoying the control she had; to create pleasure in me.

"This is just like licking an ice cream cone," Cinnamon giggled.

"Don't let the ice cream cone get to hot or it will melt all over you," I groaned.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Honey coming out of the bathroom. With a smile she motioned me to keep silent by holding a finger to her lips. Silently Honey padded to the dresser and quietly opened a drawer.

"Are you losing interest?" Cinnamon asked. "Your eyes are wandering," Cinnamon complained.

"No baby," I replied. "I'm just trying to keep my self control. I don't want to shoot to soon," I groaned.

"Don't worry," cinnamon cooed. "I'm in control. I'm not going to let you bust a nut until I want you to!"

She than stopped licking my shaft and moved her mouth above my manhood. Moving her head down; she took the knob into her hot wet mouth. This time she applied incredible suction to the tip. She was sucking so hard her cheeks were drawn tight against her jaw. The suction on my cock head was so powerful; I did not know if what I felt was pain or pleasure.

Honey removed her hand from my shaft; starting to scratch my abdomen with her long red nails. Once more the little shocks of pain shot through me. This mixture of pain and pleasure was driving me wild.

I could feel Cinnamon's tongue swirling around my cock head; while she kept up the pressure of her suction. Slowly Cinnamon's sucking mouth inhaled my entire shaft; until the tip was again resting against the back of her throat.

I buried my hands in her kinky black hair; while trying to control the motion of her bobbing head. Now I could feel her teeth scrape along my shaft. Shit she was good. With a look and a shake of her head Cinnamon was telling me not to try and control her movements or the pressure of her teeth would increase. She thought she was in control, but not for long. Cinnamon was in for a big, long, hard surprise.

I could now see that Honey had taken her strap on dildo out; fastening it around her waist. She really looked ready for action; with that long black dildo protruding from her crotch. Honey's fingers were busy rubbing lubricant along the whole length of the dildo; while she quietly walked to the bed. When Honey had reached the edge of the bed she leaned forward; until the glistening head of the dildo was near the entrance to Cinnamon's wide open pussy.

I could see everything by looking at the mirror above the bed. In one quick motion Honey took a firm hold of Cinnamon's butt cheeks; plunging the dildo into her cunt. With a gasp and squeal Cinnamon pulled her mouth off my shaft; making a popping sound.

:What the hell is going on?" the startled Cinnamon cried.

Honey slapped Cinnamon's ass and chuckled, "I ate your pussy; fist fucked your cunt; now I'm going to slam my big black cock in it." Honey continued, "This is your lucky day. One cock in your cunt and another in your mouth."

"How the hell can you fuck me with a cock?" Cinnamon asked. "You don't have a cock!"

"O but I do," Honey replied. "Move your head and look in the mirror," Honey continued.

Turning her head; Cinnamon exclaimed, "You have a dildo strapped on! I have never seen one before."

"You have seen your first strap on dildo. Now your going to feel what it is like to get fucked by it," Honey laughed.

"Well I'm always ready to try something new," Cinnamon said.

Turning her head back to my lonely throbbing cock; she encircled my penis with her talented mouth. My fingers returned to Cinnamon's hair; while she slid my slippery meat down her throat.

I could watch Honey standing between Cinnamon's wide spread thighs; with one hand clutching Cinnamon's bun and the other hand slapping the other ass cheek. Her pumping pelvis was driving the thick black dildo in and out of Cinnamon's gash.

I did not know what to look at. In front of me I could see Cinnamon's head bobbing up and down my shaft. Seeing her moist red mouth and red tipped fingers encircling my shaft: was incredibly erotic.

If I raised my eyes a little higher I could watch Honey hunching her pelvis back and forth; sliding the juice slick dildo in and out of Cinnamon. Honey was a beautiful sight; with her long blond hair hanging loosely around her shoulders; big pink tipped tits jutting out like two mountains; muscles rippling with the exertions of driving into Cinnamon. She reminded me of an Amazon.

Raising my eyes from Honey, to the mirror above the bed, I could watch the glistening, black dildo sliding between Cinnamon's thighs. Increasing the tempo of her thrusts; Honey moved one hand from Cinnamon's ass to her crotch. When Honey's fingers reached Cinnamon's slit she gave a little jump and let out a groan of pleasure. Cinnamon was unable to say anything because her mouth was full of cock.

"You look like you're enjoying yourself," Honey said to me.

"I sure am," I replied. "The show is sexy and the cock sucking is fantastic."

Cinnamon tried to mumble something, but Honey told her it was impolite to talk with her mouth full. The fucking and fingering Cinnamon was receiving from Honey was really turning her on. I could tell by the way she was squeezing my shaft with her mouth and clawing my pelvis with her nails. I hoped she didn't do any damage down there. I could feel my excitement rising. I was close.

"O yes! I'm almost there!" I cried out.

I immediately felt a sharp pain come from the base of my cock. Cinnamon was squeezing the base of my manhood with her fingers. It hurt like hell. Quickly she pulled my pole from her mouth.

"You're not going to pop your nut before I'm ready!" Cinnamon exclaimed.

Honey's concentration was fixed on giving the maximum pleasure to Cinnamon. I could see a fine sheen of sweat forming on Honey's body as she worked to bring Cinnamon to an orgasm. The sweat made Honey's huge melons and flat belly shine; as if they had been oiled. Honey looked fantastic as her big tits bounced to the rhythm of her pumping hips.

"Slam that cock into me!" Cinnamon cried out. "I'm almost there!" She squealed.

I couldn't believe it; Honey seamed to be pumping her hips even faster. All of a sudden Cinnamon cried out and impaled her mouth with my quivering tool. Cinnamon was sucking my cock like a vacuum cleaner, while she bucked her hips on Honey's dildo. I could feel Cinnamon's moans vibrating my penis. This hum job, was getting to be too much for me.

With a cry I let myself go. My hot sticky sperm began to erupt from the tip of my tool. I clamped my hands down hard on Cinnamon's head, forcing my manhood deep into her throat. I wanted Cinnamon to swallow every drop of my hot thick cream. Again and again my juice shot down Cinnamon's throat. I continued to feel the vibrations; caused by the moans coming from Cinnamon's throat.

Honey was also enjoying herself; continuing to slam the dildo into Cinnamon's pussy. Cinnamon's excitement was driving Honey wild.

"Take that you little bitch!" Honey cried out in ecstasy. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you; until I drop!" Honey exclaimed.

Cinnamon was sucking so hard on my cock it was beginning to hurt. I tried to pull her head off my penis, but her mouth was clamped onto it with to much force. I thought I would have to pry her mouth off my penis with a crowbar.

Cinnamon was sucking and trying to swallow every drop of my sperm. I could see a trickle of pearly cream escaping from the corner of her mouth.

"How do you like being double fucked?" Honey questioned.

Cinnamon could only reply by wiggling` her ass because her mouth was still full of slippery meat. By now my cock was beginning to go soft in Cinnamon's mouth. Honey was even starting to tire, as could be seen from the way she was slowing her pumping hips.

At last Cinnamon allowed my limp slippery penis to slide from her mouth. Sticking out her tongue; Cinnamon licked the shimmering strands of cream from around her lips. Cinnamon slid her fingers around the head of my limp shaft; popped them in her mouth; sucking them clean.

Honey than pulled her black glistening dildo from Cinnamon's quivering jelly roll; allowing Cinnamon's hips and ass to sink slowly to the mattress. Rolling onto her back; legs splayed; Cinnamon lay there exhausted. Honey flopped to the bed next to her.

"That was one hell of a session!" I panted.

"I've never been fucked like that before!" Cinnamon gasped.

"That was fun," Honey Whispered. "I think we should all have a hot shower and get cleaned up."

"That sounds good to me," Cinnamon agreed.

"After we are all cleaned up; we can put on our pajamas and tell each other sexy bed time stories about ourselves," Honey suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea," Cinnamon and I chorused.

"I sure do enjoy making new friends!" I exclaimed to Cinnamon and Honey.