All Comments on 'Land Rites'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rufriterrufriterover 11 years agoAuthor
Re Feedback

To the reader who sent me anonymous feedback stating that there are 29 days in February in a leap year, and therefore the first day of Spring should be 1st of March.

The number of days is irrelevant.

This story was set in rural Ireland, where it has long been custom and tradition to observe 1st of February as the first day of Spring, regardless of what the rest of the world may say.

dloold87dloold87over 11 years ago
ignore

Just ignore those idiots who dont know what they are talking about.

Myhands316Myhands316over 11 years ago
Grand tale of tail.

You must remember most Americans have no clue when it comes to the old Pagan rites of the seasons. They have become too self absorbed to learn anything that doesn't align with their narrow view of the world.

I have long heard of these rites. Diffferent places do things differently. Some do honor on the summer and winter soltace, while others revier the spring and fall equinox. If they ever learned how much of what they know as Christianity comes from these pagan rites, I think they would not know what to do with themselves.

Good story, and a grand telling of it.

Myhands316

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 11 years ago
Well done

This Yank had no trouble relating to the background of the story.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Nice!!

Thanks for sharing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ALBION redux.....

I've always loved Celtic culture since reading "The Song of Albion" Trilogy and "The Pendragon Cycle" by Stephen Lawhead several years ago.

And now its all gone sexy. Nice.

Very nice but I must say I'm feeling rather uncomfortable with its themes and will only read it once. Probably because it goes against my faith.

In any case its erotic side rocked and I chose to focus on that instead.

Keep up good work.

-Alain

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic story

Very erotic and sexual along with being well written and edited.

A very smooth flowing and nicely paced story that kept the reading very interesting.

Thanks for the very good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"To the rising chant of "Plough, Ploughman plough," I drove in and out, desperately seeking fulfillment for us both. As she began to tremble in approaching orgasm, Ma/Danu /Earth Mother added her voice in a barely audible whisper. "Plough Ploughman, ploug

Seconds later my cock erupted, spewing a thick stream of cum deep inside Ma's cunt." This is a brilliant and highly original account of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. It harks back to an ancient Celtic tradition, whereby a big strong boy like Dermot is the designated Ploughman, whose duty it is to plough his own mother's cunt with his big hard cock and fuck a baby up where he was once a baby, as the whole village looks on and roars its encouragement and approval. Thus the natural, inborn urge of a boy like Dermot to slide his young cock up his own mother's mommy-hole--the same wondrous hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came out of--is sanctified and unleashed. Everyone, Dermot, his Ma, and all the onlookers, is transformed by the beauty of the act, as the boy introduces his fat young prick to the cunt of all his dreams, where his big prick is enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. It's the best feeling a boy can ever have, and, as his Ma urges him to plough her harder and harder, Dermot goes wild and gives his mother the best fuck of her life. The crowd of onlookers is struck with awe as Dermot unloads his young balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen, his potent seed to his Ma's fertile earth. The Ploughman and his Plough have done their job well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome story!! Very well written and very hot! I'd love to see a followup chapter of his visit to his grandmother and what follows there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous