Landing the Client Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes were fixed on her mouth, and once she was done, she released his fingers with a pop. Quickly, he slid them back in, pumping them again, coating them in her juices before pressing them against her mouth for her to clean them.

Over and over this went, until his thrusting fingers grew rougher and her body didn't want him to stop. He took mercy on her and kept his fingers deep inside, fucking her as his tongue swirled around her clit. She came again, just as hard as before. He pressed his face against her, his mouth latched onto her pussy, and drove her to another orgasm.

Finally, he lay her face down on the floor of the limo. Her arms had no strength, so she rested her cheek against her hands as he lifted her hips. When he finally shoved that hard cock of his into her cunt, she cried out. The pleasure was intense, and he didn't spare her or go slow. Instead, he fucked her rough and wild, his body slapping against hers as he drove into her, drove her down against the floor. It was a total invasion, and she loved it, loved the feeling of her nipples brushing the coarse carpet, loved the feel of him losing control. His deep, furious strokes told her how close to losing control he was, and since he wasn't the kind of man to lose control very often, satisfaction that she could do that to him filled her as thoroughly as his cock did.

"I'm going to cum, Mischa," he grunted, his hips pumping faster.

"In my ass, Mr. Dalton."

"I don't think I can ease in."

"It's okay. I'm stretched-"

That was all she managed to get out before he pulled out and thrust into her ass. He was right, he didn't ease in, and Mischa was glad she was stretched enough that nothing would tear. Instead, a different sensation of being full came over her, different and forceful but still delicious. Her body tingled, and her pussy spasmed. She clenched down, waiting, waiting as he pumped into her once, twice, three times, and then he shuddered over her, his cock twitching and filling her up. Only then did she let go, cumming one last time with him deep in her ass.

She wasn't sure how long they lay there like that, but finally, Mr. Dalton pulled back, and out. She stayed where she was, spent and wondering how she'd find the energy to get dressed again when she heard a click. Then another. Curious, she roused herself enough to lift her head and look over her shoulder.

Mr. Dalton, naked as can be, had his phone gripped in his hands and a smirk on his face.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Taking photos of the hottest cunt I've had in a while. Put your head back down, Mischa, unless you want your face in these."

Mischa dropped her head and didn't know whether to laugh or yell. Instead, she lifted her hips higher and spread her legs farther. With a smirk, she clenched and worked a little of his cum out of her ass, feeling it drip down and mix with her own juices.

"Jesus Christ," came his reverent voice, and more clicking ensued. She smiled and let him take his fill, her pussy starting to heat again. Yep, she had a hungry cunt.

"If you want more convincing, I'm available for weekend work, Mr. Dalton."

A pause, and then his rough voice said, "I need more convincing, Mischa."

12