Lands of Lothos

Story Info
A band of Faeries fight to protect their land from Demons
1.3k words
3.17
37.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Through the town of Dun Leigh, we looked out at the horror that the demon Montok had razed upon this city. The lands and buildings lay in ruins, scattered rubble, gnarled and twisted trees. This was the sign of the great Demon’s displeasure with us, with our people.

It had been his personal decree to have his way with every one of the womyn folk, and we had refused, angering the lord of the land.

His volcanic ash had spewed forth from his body, empowering himself from deep at the core of the planet. It was there that he now slept.

Deep above the lords slumbering were the Fey folk of the Upper Peninsula. The Fey were a very select group who looked and acted like your normal human females, the only telltale signs of any difference were the gossamer wings that sprouted from their shoulder blades.

Even though the wings looked to be of fragile strength, their actual density was as strong as molecular steel, so flight was easily possible. They could easily lift themselves and fly to whatever area they wanted. They were quicker than anything, and able to see vast expanses of land in a matter of moments. Their lithe bodies were able to make them supremely agile.

And beautiful, I cannot even go into it here, as it would take many an eon just to get down the most rudiment description. Their head general, Lathos was of an exquisiteness to see, even for a fey.

She was one of the few fey that were able to fly using Nedron body armor. It was often noted that she was able to use both hands equally and was as skilled with a sword as any king or general. Most normally when she went into a battle stance, she had her right hand drawn back so that she would be able to cleave the head of any approaching demon.

Montok stiffened in the lava filled bedchamber. The heat to him was like a warm bath, his body a crystalline mass of orange and black. His ardor as well as his sense of being was refilled, his body ached for a feminine touch.

With a blood-curdling roar, Montok began his climb upwards, through the crusted earth that had been his sanctum for so long.

Meanwhile, Lathos and her Fairies gathering food for the approaching winter, when the ground began to shake violently.

Beltane, a young fey looked over at Lathos with fear-wide eyes. “What is it, General Lathos, what’s happening?”

“I’m not sure, Beltane. Get ready with your weapons, just in case. I think that you might need it.”

Almost as soon as those cryptic words were out of Lathos’ mouth, Montok's demons sprouted up in the thousands!

Beltane automatically reached into her thigh pouches and withdrew a set of double bladed sai’s. Most of her sisters were already into the fray with the demon horde. She waited patiently for a battle of her own to engage in.

Magically a demon appeared before her. Like his master most of him appeared to be red save for his head that had a plume of black smoke emanating from it. “Hello little one.” He hissed. “Do you really believe that you’d be able to defeat our master and us as well?”

“Perhaps not, but I am going to try.” She leapt towards the demon, sai’s drawn, blades pointed downwards.

“You shall never beat, I Nasagrath.” The demon hissed, as it slapped aside the clumsy attack. The force was such that she flew through the air and landed in a heap, Nasagrath jumped onto Beltane, waving a hand as he did so. “You are weak little one, my magic’s are far more powerful that you’ll ever be. You are no match for me.” As he completed a circuit around Beltane’s body a set of spikes erupted from his hands, entrapping Beltane in a set of crimson colored spikes.

The demon concentrated, making a blade of solid crimson appear and solidify.

With just a wave of his hand, Nasagrath cut away Beltane’s tunic.

Fear was in full blossom, as Beltane called out for help! “Lathos help me!”

The last of Beltane’s Tunic was torn asunder, and it was obvious to every one there that she was an obvious blue-head here downy hair betwixt her legs attested to that. Tears began to flow down Beltane’s eyes. “Please, Lathos, help me!”

Instantaneously, she was there, clobbering the demon that was about to abscond with Beltane’s virtues. With a wave of her hand, she slices off its head, killing it instantly.

Montok was incensed, and instantly teleported over to Lathos and Beltane, he placed the middle point of his tri-blade directly over Beltane’s face. The three points centered on her eyes and nose, fitting above her brainpan.

“Lathos, since you took one of mine…” Montok Screamed angrily “I see no reason why I should not take one of yours!”

Lathos paled, this was going to be a hard deal to negotiate. “Lord Montok, I am sure that we can come to some sort of agreement.”

“What kind of agreement?”

“What if I were to allow you free reign over my body and my lands for a year and a day. In return you will vow to never to return to my lands ever again.”

Montok opened his fanged mouth, starting to say something, but Lathos forced him down upon the ground, with a kick of her legs, grabbing his trident from him and impaling him with it, effectively holding him there.

She took the ties of her tunic, and pulled, letting the garment fall. Her downy blue pubic hair shown green in Montok’s flames.

Her breasts were firm and full, the nipples pointing at Montok. Her body was already responding to the possibility of having sex with the demon, she was already wet in her womanly regions.

Montok extinguished the flames around him, so that he would not hurt Lathos. “Come to me my love.”

Lathos bowed her head, showing the lord respect that he didn’t deserve. “How do you want me my lord?”

“I shall leave that to you may dear Lathos.”

Lathos nodded, and slid onto her back, her buttocks easing into the abused ground.

Montok turned over on her and let his claws sink into the ground, his cock emerging from its hard bone like sheath. He looked at her half with lust, and half as if he didn’t believe that she was going to let him do this with her.

“Come to me lover.” She put her arms around him and drew him towards her. She gasped slightly as he entered her.

In and out, in and out, with every withdrawal, his cock nearly came out of her, and he would plunge it back into her with full force.

“M-M-Montok.” Lathos gasped as sex spasms wracked her body. “Yes lord, harder, harder.”

Montok obeyed and picked up the pace of his thrusts. In moments he knew that his neither regions would let his seed into the womb of his greatest enemy.

Lathos knew this as well, and as Montok began, she also knew that this was the time to strike. She twisted her body and withdrew the sword that she’d managed to hide in the depths of the ground.

In one swift movement, she was able to plunge the blade into Montok’s neck. Her legs were dripping with the demons sex juice, as she sat up and pressed the blade further into his red, scaly flesh, moving the blade so swiftly as to rip through the flesh, cleaving first the demons head off, and then the arms and legs.

Because of a Demon’s ability to regenerate, she had to do this quickly, and ordered four of her best runners to go to the four corners of the planet with the pieces of Montok.

As the runners disappeared in the distance, Lathos wondered how she would begin to pick up the rest of the lands,

She would worry about that later, right now she was in the mood for some loving. She found Beltane and quickly lifted her u. As the sun rose on the planet, she helped her friend heal during the day. During the night, they engaged in the Sapphic love that they had so missed.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers