Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

"We can go to Chuck," Dan told her reluctantly. "If he knew we were engaged maybe he'd break the contract," he said, again suggesting the impossible.

"You know that won't work," Jen replied. "He may be a conniving bastard, but I know he was honest when he said it was now a company document. The agent said almost as much to me earlier," she told him resignedly.

She knew Dan was grasping for straws, but she had already done the same earlier. She was further along in her resignation and he would figure it out soon.

"I'll understand if you want to call off the engagement," she whispered quietly, not able to look at Dan any more for fear she would burst into tears. "I know how stressful it has been for you letting me dance, and you have been a godsend to put up with it, but I understand if what is going to happen to me pushes you away once and for all," she said dejectedly.

"Hey," he whispered, placing his hand on her chin, lifting her gaze to his. "I told you this morning that would not be happening. Somehow we will deal with it, we'll get by. And you are right, if the only way out of this is to help put Chuck away for life, I'm all for it," he told her. Looking into her eyes, he told her, "I said I would do anything and everything to bury him for what he has done not only to me over the years, but to you in the last week," he voice faltered. "I...I just didn't think it would mean putting you in harm's way as well," he said quietly. "I'm so sorry Jen," he told her.

She told him this was more her fault than anybody's. "If I had been able to say no in the first place and not signed the contract, not slept with him...this would never have happened," she told him, her eyes watering.

"Hey, none of that," he chided her, wiping away her tears with his thumb. "If we're going to do this, we're going to do this together, understand?" he asked her.

Jen refused to meet his eyes as she nodded, until he once again lifted her gaze to his. Leaning forward he kissed her gently, the kiss turning into something urgent as their tongues began to intertwine.

Jen felt her body flood with desire. Her hormones had been on a rollercoaster ride all day between her desire for Dan and the suppressed thrill of the agent looking at her lecherously. Even though he had tried to hide his gaze she had caught him staring at her body several times. Even her thoughts raised feelings of desire, as thinking about what had happened to her this past week had caused her body to become aroused.

Now with her lover kissing her, she felt her entire body ready for him, the flush between her legs dampening her panties in anticipation to receive him.

Dan's hands slipped beneath her robe, wrapping around her bare waist as he clutched her ass, pulling her against him. She could feel his erection nestled against her pelvis and knew he was just as aroused.

Then she remembered the detective—special agent—in the next room as she broke away from their embrace. "So we're agreed to do this?" she whispered to him as he nodded. "Then let's go," she told him, as they walked back to the study.

********************

Special Agent Geiger was just signing off from his connection on his laptop after chatting online with his supervisor, who was not a happy man. Geiger knew when he communicated to his branch chief his decision to recruit Miss Simmons he would get an ass-chewing, but after relaying the involvement of Mr. Jeffries, a known person of interest, the shit really hit the fan.

He looked over the saved text yet again.

>>What the fuck gives you the right to make such a judgment call to place four years of investigation in jeopardy?

>>Four years of nothing you mean...you said yourself the case was about to turn cold.

>>We made a mistake, he is no longer a POI, and is in fact willing to help

>>Bullshit. This is about Rachel, and you are too blind to see the truth.

>>Rachel is dead, buried in a hole along with Emery Phelps. This is about jumping at the only lead we have had in over a year. TWO leads now! I WILL take full responsibility, but we were wrong on several accounts for both the stripper and her fiancé. After you read my report you'll agree

>>Damn you Pat, I should have taken you off this case when Rachel disappeared, and now I'm paying for it.

>>Sam, trust me, just read the report. It's a bit raw, as I only had these last 10 minutes to compile it, but you'll agree. I want DeWight as much as anybody, but my judgment is not impaired by it.

>>You're telling me the boyfriend is willing to let his girlfriend fall into the porn industry without second thoughts?

>>I know it sounds farfetched, but the bastard watched DeWight fuck her on a surveillance camera and is still by her side. He's a cold son-of-a-bitch, but I don't think he'll be a problem.

>>"Don't think" Damnit Pat, we need proof. I need to know the bastard won't cave in the first time his girlfriend spreads her legs for the camera. And shit, how do we even know she'll do it. You were right it is inevitable, DeWight is a fucked up bastard, and one way or another, she'll end up doing it, but we're relying on a couple of civvies here. If one or either of them baulk...

>>We need to be certain

>>What do you want me to do, do her in front of the boyfriend? :p

He had added that last statement as a joke, his blood running cold at the quick reply from his branch chief: .

>>Just push them, see how far they'll go. My guess is you won't have to go that far, but Christ, we need to know their commitment. I'll bet if you just mention it you'll have your answer...

The conversation was pretty much over by then, but he reread the entire thing in his cache over again. "Push them," his chief had said, how the hell was he going to accomplish that, he wondered.

His mind made light of the insanity—"Hello, I need you to work for the FBI, but first I have to fuck your girlfriend in front of you to see if you don't mind."

There was a conversation for the books, he thought to himself.

His thoughts were interrupted as the doors to the study opened, the couple walking in holding hands. They did not even need to speak for him to know their decision; both had the resigned faces of people knowing they had little control of their fate, accepting it, but not necessarily liking it. But he did not need them to like it, he reasoned, just do it.

Once again his eyes were drawn to the stripper; staring at her bare feet as he once again pictured her in white heels, moving his eyes up her lusciously toned legs to the white satin robe around her. His eyes widened in surprise as he looked at her chest, seeing the outlines of her nipples clearly through the thin material.

He wondered what had gotten her aroused as Mr. Jeffries broke the silence asking, "So what do we need to do?"

Geiger's mind kept repeating his chief's comment, 'push them' he had been ordered. If one of them were a junkie, he would string them out or tantalize them with a rock. Greedy types you gave a nice watch or in major cases with approval, a new car. How the hell was he going to do this?

As he looked at the beautiful exotic dancer he recalled how reserved she had been keeping her robe about her and her comment to her fiancé earlier in the kitchen. He remembered his earlier thoughts on how simply the change of venue could put a person off their guard—which was the reason he was interviewing them today in their home instead of downtown or in the club. If she were a housewife or somebody more naïve, simply having them strip for him in their own home would be enough; however, this woman had been a stripper for several years. It would not take long for her to mentally shift into that mindset. He needed to go further.

His cock twitched in his pants as he thought of plans to verify if she were willing to accept DeWight's intentions for her. He needed to push her farther than what she was used to in order to determine if she would accept the consequences.

As she bent to sit down in the chair across from him he once again caught a glimpse of her firm breasts, recalling his earlier thoughts wondering if they were real or not. Maybe he could suggest groping her; however, he dismissed that thought as well. He had watched her groped and felt up just last night at the club, so that would not necessarily be out of her element either.

The biggest question on everybody's mind was if she would submit to the demand of a stranger having sex with her. Although he did not plan on going that far, neither she nor her fiancé needed to know his true intention. All he needed to do was push them enough to believe that was what would happen and gauge their responses accordingly.

His chief was right, if they freaked out at the wrong moment it could jeopardize the entire investigation, or at the very least, their well-being.

As the couple settled in their upholstered chairs, the formulation of a plan developed in his mind as he told them, "My branch chief is not convinced this is a good idea," he told them seeing their faces look at him in surprise.

Absently Geiger noticed the woman had sat in the chair somewhat sideways, crossing her legs, his pulse quickening as her entire tanned leg was exposed to him. Mentally and morally he was opposed to what he was about to do; however, his training overrode those feelings, and his body was definitely willing—his male instinct aware he would be getting a cheap thrill out of pushing her.

But he was not a criminal or animal. If she said no or showed reluctance or fear, he would stop. This was not a coercion technique to threaten her with non-consensual sex, but to see if she would actually consent.

It was the man he needed to watch, recalling the look in Jeffries' eyes earlier. Geiger needed to be careful how far he pushed him, as he was still an unknown in the equation and was at the end of a long rope.

"What's the problem?" Mr. Jeffries asked.

"He questions your resolve in this situation. As I mentioned before, my own partner disappeared a year ago as if she never existed. One mistake or slip of the tongue and the situation could turn dire indeed," he told them. "I explained your hatred and loathing towards Charles DeWight, but my branch chief is not convinced on how committed you will be," he told them.

"I want to remind you all that is happening is because of DeWight. He seduced your fiancée—and it doesn't matter if he knew she was engaged to you or anybody else—and treated her like a piece of meat. He has continued to sexually abuse her, forcing her to have oral sex with strangers, be groped, and do things against her nature. I understand your frustration, as does my chief, so he isn't convinced you won't eventually break," he told Mr. Jeffries.

"I know fucking Chuck is the cause of this," Mr. Jeffries told him irritably, "and no, I don't know what I'll do if I see Jen having sex with somebody. I almost lost it when I saw her with DeWight. I honestly don't know how I'll feel if...or when," he added reluctantly, "it happens again," he admitted.

"That is exactly what my section chief fears," Special Agent Geiger calmly told the man. "Everything happening in your lives is due to Charles DeWight's interference. If you ever have any doubt to your resolve, you need to focus upon his involvement in your lives and your resentment towards him," he explained.

"In one sense, Diamond's contract obligation is easier," he said. "Not that her having to spread her legs for anybody DeWight sends to her is not difficult, but as a woman, she can fake it easier," he told them callously, purposely trying to shock them, to break their resolve.

Seeing both of their astonished faces he said, "I'm not saying it is easier in terms of what she'll actually be doing, as the self-esteem and mental chastisement will be unbearable; however, even in the Bureau we recognize women are better covert operatives than men. Unfortunately men let their emotions get in the way, particularly their rage, whereas women are more able to sequester those emotions," he told them. "The last thing we need is for DeWight's new property broker to go ballistic over a porn star he doesn't know for her doing her job," he told them.

"Well, that won't happen if I'll be looking at properties," Mr. Jefferies said, as if not being present while his fiancée had sex with strangers was more acceptable.

"I'm afraid that will not be the case for a while," the agent told them. "DeWight's closest staff members are typically with him at most events, and being new, there will be a ramping up period where he will want to keep you close so you learn what he looks for in a property. These two recent clubs are the first DeWight has purchased in almost two years, so there may be some time before he has you searching another property; the chance of you being in the same vicinity is actually higher than being sent away," he told the man grudgingly.

"So what do you suggest?" Mr. Jeffries asked.

Special Agent Geiger looked over at Diamond whose eyes were wide as she looked at him in understanding.

"As I explained previously, no matter how reluctant either of you are, the inevitable will happen. If you are to work for DSA as well, the question is how you both will react. No matter how much she resists, her contract is binding and until we can find a way out of it, there is little the authorities can do. It would be less shocking and even safer if you conceded and resolved yourselves on what will occur. I'm not saying to willingly accept what will happen; however, it's dangerous to push back too much and possibly suffer even more severe consequences," he said, still staring at the stripper.

"It's best to know what your reactions will be sooner than later," Geiger said.

"I still don't..." Mr. Jeffries started to say as his fiancée interrupted him.

"He is trying to politely say he's been ordered to fuck me in front of you, to 'test' our resolve, isn't that right detective Geiger?" she asked bluntly.

"What!" her boyfriend exclaimed, his facial features suddenly comprehending what Geiger had been easing towards.

"I'm afraid she is correct," Agent Geiger admitted finally, not bothering to correct the woman's use of title. There were some in the Bureau who insisted their 'Special Agent' title be used at all times, but he never had that big of an ego. Besides, he reasoned, it was better if she was used to calling him detective instead of slipping and alerting DeWight's people who he really worked for.

"I've been asked to test your resolution and that the two of you will not baulk or jeopardize your own or each other' safety, to see if you really are committed towards working for the Bureau," he told them finally.

"I can't believe this!" Mr. Jefferies exclaimed again. "I thought the FBI was supposed to serve and protect," he said. "Now you're trying to coerce my fiancée to have sex with you, while I watch?" he stated exasperatedly.

"I am not coercing you to do anything," the agent told the excited man, sadly admitting his branch chief may have been correct. Jeffries was clearly opposed to this and was a threat to the investigation.

To be 100% certain, he continued, "I am merely stating the facts," he told them holding up his hand. "First," he said, holding up one finger, "your fiancée, like it or not, has signed a contract to star in pornographic movies. She is not going to be some extra used on a set as a prop, she will instead be the star of the film, having blatant, unadulterated sex with at least one, if not multiple guys at a time," he said crassly. "Stripping was amateurish, her body is now in the big leagues, so if you had a problem with her just taking off her clothes, what she'll be doing now is even worse," he reasoned to the man. "Every man who has a credit card is going to see her body, going to see her suck other men's cocks, going to watch her get fucked by them. The films will have close-ups of her getting facials, getting screwed, and who knows what else," he told the man sternly.

"The next fact is, it will happen," he told the man holding up a second finger. "No matter how much she pushes back, no matter how reluctant she is, no matter what either of you say or does, it will happen. Charles DeWight is a manipulative, persuasive bastard who will do anything to get what he wants. And as I told you before," he warned them, "what he cannot have, he will destroy. If Miss Simmons pushes back too much, at the very least he'll take her to court for breach of contract, and I've already stated the worse-case scenario.

"The final fact is, if you accept DeWight's offer to work for him, what will happen to Miss Simmons will at one point be in front of you, and you yourself admitted you did not know how you would act. Any sign of recognition and DeWight will use that against both of you; anything you do negatively will have consequences. We cannot afford any harm to befall you or Miss Simmons," he told them.

"And you consider fucking my fiancée against her will no harm?" the man exclaimed.

Special Agent Geiger noted the woman remained quiet; confirming his suspicion earlier it was the man who needed convincing.

"I am not going to force her to do anything against her will. If she consents, it is merely to determine if you both have the resolve needed to pursue this endeavor," the agent told them. "And if she says no, nothing happens. We all go our separate ways and DeWight is free to do whatever he wants," Geiger told him, letting the finality of that outcome hang in the air.

"But I will tell you this," he continued. "If she says no to DeWight, he will not care one fucking bit. She is a profit to him and nothing more. Whereas I will accept no as an answer, he will not, even if he has to force her," he said.

Looking over at the stripper, he apologized for his crudeness, but she shook her head. "No, you are right, and I know Dan feels the same way," she said, reaching out for her fiancé's hand once again. "It's just, well..." she let her voice trail off.

"Wait a minute," Mr. Jeffries exclaimed, "You don't mean to go through with this, do you?" he asked her.

"The officer is correct," the stripper told her fiancé, once again misclassifying his job. "Did Mr. DeWight leave me alone after saying no to him for months? Did he not drug me, seduce me, and even fuck me? Do you think I consented to that," she told him irritably. "Do you think now that he has me by the proverbial balls he's going to hold back? He had me suck off a goddamn bartender, Dan, and he filmed it, and then put the goddamn thing on the internet," she yelled.

"Wait? What?" the man asked, taken aback.

As the woman looked at him and motioned to the laptop, Patrick Geiger logged back into the DSA website and navigated to Diamond's homepage. Knowing Mr. Jeffries had already seen the surveillance footage of DeWight having sex with his fiancée, he chose the link marked "Diamond sucks a co-worker for a job well done!" He let the video load a minute before jumping to the middle.

********************

Jen did not bother to look at the laptop as she heard Benny Benassi's 'Satisfaction' playing on the cheap speakers; her eyes were only on the man she loved, gauging his reaction.

After their return from the living room, Jen's calm demeanor never wavered, her awareness and determination to try and accept what was to become of her unwavering. The agent was correct, there was nothing anybody could do, and no matter how much they fought it, what they had assumed may happen, would happen.

It was not like she had never had sex when she did not want it before, recalling a time when Dan had been in college and she had worked at a diner. She had gone out a few times with one of the short-order cooks—Todd Harris—thinking him a nice guy. One date they ended up smoking weed in an abandoned warehouse.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers
1...45678...20