Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers

On the way home he told her she would receive an alert through her tattoo once a team was prepared to shadow her in Los Angeles. Nick would be driving the van down to California in the morning, but it would not be there until the evening; however, there would still be agents around able to use the surveillance gear, having portable versions as well.

"Just act natural, and if you see anything that may look suspicious, take a picture of it with your camera or hold it up to the belly-cam," he told her.

"Belly-cam?" she asked amused.

"Nick's idea," the agent said, shrugging his shoulders.

She arrived home and taking the plastic case containing her new jewelry, as well as a duffel bag containing her sports bra and skirt which Agent Geiger had been kind enough to retrieve, preparing to get out of the car. He again apologized about her missing panties to which she shrugged, explaining it was not unusual.

Agent Geiger remained in the driveway until she was inside and turned on the porch light as she watched him drive away.

There was one voicemail message on her phone, Mr. DeWight's voice filling the receiver. "Diamond, a limo will be arriving around 8 am to you up. You have a 10 O'clock flight to LA; the driver will have all the details. Do not bother packing, everything will be provided to you at your hotel. Also the driver will bring your outfit to wear for the flight; all you need to bring is yourself."

Knowing the earpiece was near her bugged earrings, she said out loud, "Nick, you there?"

She contained her reaction from the tattoo better expecting it.

"Did you hear that?" she asked, answered again by the steady thrum on her back ribs.

The house seemed desolate missing everything her and Dan shared, as well as Dan. She decided since she did not have to pack, she would get ready for bed, so showered off the stickiness of the Sprite, sweat, as well as the cum from a man other than her fiancé. She was too exhausted to care if the hidden cameras showed her nudity or who was watching. Glancing up, she could not even see where the camera was, impressed at the lack of evidence of anything there.

Finally crawling into bed naked, she thought about the past week. She had four different guys have sex with her, only one being her fiancé and the man of her life. She had been fingered by even more men. She had sucked off two others. And she had signed a contract to become a porn star.

As she drifted to sleep, she wondered what the next week could bring to top that.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers